Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,304 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

This Year Should Be Our Year: Efuah & I! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Year Should Be Our Year: Efuah & I! (1893 Views)

2016:our Year Of Marriage - Find Single Nigerians Near You Anywhere - KHEDOO.COM / 6 Things That Will Make You A Magnet For Attractive Women This Year. / Can't Figure If My Girlfriend Is Interested In Marrying Me This Year. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Year Should Be Our Year: Efuah & I! by darlingD(m): 11:59am On Feb 16, 2008
Look babe, this your doctor of a husband could not be sensible enough to know that he's not suppose to impregnate you because your albino of a son is too young, barely two years! angry Leave the fool and come to me, our future is bright!

Haters: stay off!!!!!!! angry angry angry
Re: This Year Should Be Our Year: Efuah & I! by darlingD(m): 12:01pm On Feb 16, 2008
her albino son angry
Re: This Year Should Be Our Year: Efuah & I! by darlingD(m): 12:02pm On Feb 16, 2008
herself!! grin
Re: This Year Should Be Our Year: Efuah & I! by darlingD(m): 12:05pm On Feb 16, 2008
Look people, stop wondering how i got these pics, i downloaded them from her hi5 profle! Love leads me to find out everything about her!

Stop your filthy mouths from insulting me! angry angry angry
Re: This Year Should Be Our Year: Efuah & I! by NaJaHaJe(f): 12:08pm On Feb 16, 2008
OH MY GOD. . . . . . . shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

I pray to God you got her permission to do this lipsrsealed
Re: This Year Should Be Our Year: Efuah & I! by darlingD(m): 12:12pm On Feb 16, 2008
Efuah, i know u're around somewhere on the land, appear here babe! Let's talk over here plsssssssss! Don't be angry with me dear. People might find this crazy, but i know what i want and i am going for it! kiss

NaJa HaJe:

OH MY GOD. . . . . . . shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

I pray to God you got her permission to do this lipsrsealed
i don't need her permission to do anything! Since she has refused to talk to me, doing this will force her to talk to me!

Oga admin, abeg, have mercy. I need this woman badly! cry
Re: This Year Should Be Our Year: Efuah & I! by darlingD(m): 12:16pm On Feb 16, 2008
where is she?
Re: This Year Should Be Our Year: Efuah & I! by 4Play(m): 12:21pm On Feb 16, 2008
Pervs full this website.This perv has been up to this since last year

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-81633.0.html
Re: This Year Should Be Our Year: Efuah & I! by saucekid(m): 12:24pm On Feb 16, 2008
i no understand this kain human being wey no dey hear no
since last year. . . . . abi na the middle lobe of ur brain you dey use talk?
Re: This Year Should Be Our Year: Efuah & I! by tejutaiwoh(m): 12:29pm On Feb 16, 2008
ha ja haje let us talk on yahoo messenger

ktsquare2002@yahoo.com
Re: This Year Should Be Our Year: Efuah & I! by darlingD(m): 12:41pm On Feb 16, 2008
4 Play:

Pervs full this website.This perv has been up to this since last year

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-81633.0.html
So u do follow follow? stay off! angry

saucekid, don't dare me this time abeg!
Re: This Year Should Be Our Year: Efuah & I! by darlingD(m): 12:47pm On Feb 16, 2008
E - f - u - a- h!! am waiting oooooooooooooo!! kiss
Re: This Year Should Be Our Year: Efuah & I! by tpia: 12:48pm On Feb 16, 2008
@ poster:

I really hope this is a joke sha, as in those pictures better not be real photos of her husband and son.

dont you think you're hitting below the belt here?

if you love her as much as you claim to, then you wouldnt be trying to stress her in this manner. undecided

Are you considering her well being at all?
Re: This Year Should Be Our Year: Efuah & I! by pahtahkee: 12:52pm On Feb 16, 2008
@ Poster,

You are so sick! This days on nairaland, you dont even know who is lying and who is being honest again. One of the reasons I locked down that hi5 thing. This is madness at its peak.

But I thought Efuah was married to a Nigerian. undecided
Re: This Year Should Be Our Year: Efuah & I! by darlingD(m): 12:57pm On Feb 16, 2008
tpia, go to the efuah profile and see the pic there! As for the her son, almost everybody on here know because that pic was once in her profile! I downloaded her husband's pic from Efuah's hi5 profile.

As for her well being, it's my utmost desire! kiss

mrpataki, efulefu of of ur type, just leave me alone! If her husband is a nigerian, how did she give birth to that albino? And did she tell you that her husband is a nigerian? undecided
Re: This Year Should Be Our Year: Efuah & I! by darlingD(m): 1:02pm On Feb 16, 2008
Babe i dey wait ooooooooo!! cry
Re: This Year Should Be Our Year: Efuah & I! by darlingD(m): 1:05pm On Feb 16, 2008
?
Re: This Year Should Be Our Year: Efuah & I! by darlingD(m): 1:19pm On Feb 16, 2008
Thank God that the haters are few today grin Efuah am waiting.
Re: This Year Should Be Our Year: Efuah & I! by meexteriox(m): 1:24pm On Feb 16, 2008
Bro, you've lost it completely. I mean, how would you feel if some lunatic(of your type) suddenly wakes up from a terrible nightmare and demands your wife? I've carefully read your statements from last year till now and could not honestly fathom what you really wanted from a married woman.

You sound so stupid. Please do us all a favour - get the f**k outta here. You make me sick - lunatic!

NOTE : An unexamined life is not worth living. angry
Re: This Year Should Be Our Year: Efuah & I! by NaJaHaJe(f): 1:26pm On Feb 16, 2008
Therapy is in order for you poster.

Am willing to pay for the first session. grin
Re: This Year Should Be Our Year: Efuah & I! by eldee(m): 1:30pm On Feb 16, 2008
hmmn, u see why facebook's better, this kind of perves would not have acess to ur profile anyhow. . .but she coulda edited her privacy though

@poster
i'll be glad to help, ur problem is not the first of it's kind, i'll recommend u to this psychiatric home

http://www.bstmht.nhs.uk/C12/Dementia%20Treatment%20Clinic/default.aspx
Re: This Year Should Be Our Year: Efuah & I! by darlingD(m): 1:45pm On Feb 16, 2008
Mad people!! I no get your time! angry
Re: This Year Should Be Our Year: Efuah & I! by darlingD(m): 1:54pm On Feb 16, 2008
NONSENSE!!!! angry
Re: This Year Should Be Our Year: Efuah & I! by darlingD(m): 1:59pm On Feb 16, 2008
efuahhhhhhhhhhhhhh kiss
Re: This Year Should Be Our Year: Efuah & I! by TheSly: 4:52pm On Feb 16, 2008
poster

are your ears defective? undecided
Re: This Year Should Be Our Year: Efuah & I! by SweetT1: 5:26pm On Feb 16, 2008
Oda bi eni pe wan ti sepe fun Bobo yii ( E be like say dey don curse this one) !
Re: This Year Should Be Our Year: Efuah & I! by SweetT1: 5:29pm On Feb 16, 2008
@darlingD

Do you even have a job ?? You wan compete with a doctor. yeye boy !
Re: This Year Should Be Our Year: Efuah & I! by saucekid(m): 6:40pm On Feb 16, 2008
he has defintely lost it
Re: This Year Should Be Our Year: Efuah & I! by Rebellious(f): 6:51pm On Feb 16, 2008
I believe Efuah is partially to blame. She shouldn't have used her actual name here so that disillusioned guys like him wouldn't be able to trace her. Also, do not put your yahoo, hotmail, hi5, myspace, facebook id on a forum like this becuz stalkers like him are present in NLD. But then even if you do, don't put ALL of your information, like stuff about your family, on the social networks, becuz it's just gon' come back to haunt you. It's the internet, EVERYTHING is in public view. If it's something you can't tell a stranger then don't put it on the internet.
Re: This Year Should Be Our Year: Efuah & I! by buzzgonz(m): 7:00pm On Feb 16, 2008
you have said it all, by the way where is efuah?
Re: This Year Should Be Our Year: Efuah & I! by TOYOSI20(f): 7:05pm On Feb 16, 2008
This is scaring me, for real lipsrsealed

Even the innocent baby's pic is being flooded all over,

It's not fair at all,,
Re: This Year Should Be Our Year: Efuah & I! by buzzgonz(m): 7:13pm On Feb 16, 2008
NOT fair, this is wickedness embarassed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Attract More Men By Doing These Three Things: / Quiting For Nothing: / I Hate Weddings, Especially when The Bride is my EX!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.