Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,975 members, 7,817,874 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

How To Use Banana Peel To Whiten Teeth. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Use Banana Peel To Whiten Teeth. (2517 Views)

5 Simple Steps To Use Banana Peel To Treat Pimples / Acne / Foods That Can Whiten Your Teeth Naturally. / How To Whiten Teeth With Banana Peel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Use Banana Peel To Whiten Teeth. by Simeoneyituoyo: 3:32pm On Dec 14, 2012
Brush your teeth as usual with a natural toothpaste or you can use banana peel first and then brush. Use a ripe banana as it has the most potassium content in it. Peel from the bottom end as this is how monkeys peel their bananas and it will keep you from having all those loose threads.
Take a piece of the inside of the banana peel and gently rub around on your teeth for 2 minutesg. The magnesium and manganese will absorb in your teeth and whiten then.
Repeat the same procedure at night or before bedtime to whiten teeth. Leaving the banana peel on longer is optional if you have stains that need to come off.
Do the banana peel routine twice daily to see teeth whiten http://simeoneyituoyo..com
Re: How To Use Banana Peel To Whiten Teeth. by monalicious(f): 5:17pm On Dec 14, 2012
Have Ʋ tried it?if Ʋ have,I would love to see ur teeth.
Re: How To Use Banana Peel To Whiten Teeth. by dominique(f): 5:33pm On Dec 14, 2012
Magnesium and manganese in banana Anyone willing to try should do so and tell us the results.
Re: How To Use Banana Peel To Whiten Teeth. by Simeoneyituoyo: 5:40pm On Dec 14, 2012
Yeah! I will upload my photo.
Re: How To Use Banana Peel To Whiten Teeth. by monalicious(f): 3:09pm On Dec 15, 2012
Still waiting for ur photo
Re: How To Use Banana Peel To Whiten Teeth. by EbiJUNIRO(m): 4:21pm On Dec 17, 2012
what kunda THREAD is the one na... MAGNESUIUM in banana peel?
WHO'S testifying? ;Dwhat kunda THREAD is the one na... MAGNESUIUM in banana peel?
WHO'S testifying?
Re: How To Use Banana Peel To Whiten Teeth. by larrymoore(m): 9:07pm On Dec 17, 2012
What if somebody eats d peel along side d banana na d same result? Track to stone age.
Re: How To Use Banana Peel To Whiten Teeth. by aurident: 2:37pm On Mar 12, 2013
Haven't tried it yet, though, it is my first time to heard about it. Seems real, coz' I have just searched about it on the internet and it says that it is true. Do it twice a day, it says.
Re: How To Use Banana Peel To Whiten Teeth. by innersecret(f): 2:01pm On Mar 14, 2013
Wow thx,am really learning a lot on naria land.narialand users,u guys are great
Re: How To Use Banana Peel To Whiten Teeth. by vb0mb(m): 4:38pm On Mar 14, 2013
innersecret: Wow thx,am really learning a lot on naria land.narialand users,u guys are great

i pray you will not learn what will kill you from nairaland. I am talking from 18 yrs experience.

(1) (Reply)

Six Things You Must Not Do Before You Sleep. / Boy Born With 34 Fingers And Toes [PHOTOS] / This Doctor Was Paralyzed After An Accident. Please Kindly Assist (pics).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.