Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,997 members, 7,814,410 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

Traffic Gridlock As Jonathan Attends RCCG Convention - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Traffic Gridlock As Jonathan Attends RCCG Convention (15847 Views)

Heavily Pregnant Daughter Of Pres Jonathan Attends His Thanksgiving Ceremony / UK Prime Minister David Cameron Attends RCCG Festival Of Life / Jonathan Attends Oritsejafor's Jubilee Festival In Warri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Traffic Gridlock As Jonathan Attends RCCG Convention by stagger: 1:13pm On Dec 15, 2012
musiwa7: dont mind Goodluck.. Anyone who call himself a man of God. should not support Goodluck, because of the way. Goodluck have cheated yoruba people.
here are some list of commission in nigeria.. most of them got less than 3 billion expect the commission where goodluck comes from.. And also.. the way Goodluck appropriated oil derivation revenue are bias.. State that have no oil.. Goodluck gives them money.. And state with oil Goodluck refuse to give them money because they are not from where he comes from.. Should anyone who fear God support such a person.

As someone who fears God, I dont support such. Look here are some list of commission.. what is the basic for revenue allocation.. If a northerner comes there. he too will give groundnut commmission 240 billion and let the rest of the nation suffer.. this is wrong.. And instead of support Goodluck in this wrong step.. I will tell the truth.. someone will have to be a very bad and wicked person to appropriate 240 billion to the NDDC and make Yoruba suffers.. State like kwara, kogi, ogun,lagos. osun, ekiti etc are going to suffer from this wicked act.. .

Goodluck is cheating the Yoruba people.. And no God fearing yorubaman should support Goodluck to make the yoruba people suffer.

Niger delta commission
National Universities Commission
Nigerian Communications Commission
National Population Commission
Securities and Exchange Commission
Nigeria Atomic Energy Commission
Nigerian Investment Promotion Commission
National Planning Commission
Federal Road Safety Commission
Nigerian Copyright Commission
National Insurance Commission
National Sports Commission
National Cocoa Development Commission
Economic and Financial Crimes Commission
etc

And you say you serve God. The last Yoruba president ordered the army into Odi where only the catholic church was left standing after men, women and childrend were killed, r.aped and tortured. Has OBJ apologised for that incident even once?

DO you want me to show you some graphic pictures? Go here: http://www.unitedijaw.com/odi.htm

I will not put up the ones showing the active rapes published by Sunday Sun in 2006.

A rebel like you DOES NOT KNOW GOD. You are a tribalist, and tribalists will rot in hell. SO better stop claiming to be better than Enoch Adeboye who has served God whole heartedly and has obeyed the biblical injunction to pray for our leaders. Our leaders are humans and make mistakes: pray that God will touch them to change.

Don't come here pretending to be MR HOLY HOLY! You cannot love God whom you cannot see when you cannot love those around you and respect the spiritual authorities in the land.

1 Like

Re: Traffic Gridlock As Jonathan Attends RCCG Convention by Sweetlemon(f): 1:16pm On Dec 15, 2012
Yes I experienced the traffic because I went to the camp.
And do you know what the guy said there?
"Nigerians please pray for me. I backslided after the elections but I'v repented"
And some mumu people in the congregation actually stood up excitedly to clap for him. Nigerians are the most naïve, gullible fellows on earth. Serious!

2 Likes

Re: Traffic Gridlock As Jonathan Attends RCCG Convention by redsun(m): 1:18pm On Dec 15, 2012
This is the reason why nigeria is a backward nation,the president is like a helpless toddler,same are his cohorts.

Do you know how many millions of naira that was lost to that traffic gridlock that he deliberately and stupidly caused?Scores.Something totally avoidable and unnecessary?
Re: Traffic Gridlock As Jonathan Attends RCCG Convention by oskaaay(m): 1:20pm On Dec 15, 2012
I am not surprised..... So I keep mute and watch from afar..Gdo knows what becomes our FUTURE,NIGERIA!!!
Re: Traffic Gridlock As Jonathan Attends RCCG Convention by redsun(m): 1:26pm On Dec 15, 2012
oskaaay: I am not surprised..... So I keep mute and watch from afar..Gdo knows what becomes our FUTURE,NIGERIA!!!

Nigeria is in the hands of fo-ols who calls themselves elite.And until they are all systematically eliminated or brought to book,the country will remain on a downward spiral course to oblivion.Like a jumbo jet helplessly falling from the sky at the speed of 500 mph.

1 Like

Re: Traffic Gridlock As Jonathan Attends RCCG Convention by Balkan(m): 1:26pm On Dec 15, 2012
musiwa7: dont mind Goodluck.. Anyone who call himself a man of God. should not support Goodluck, because of the way. Goodluck have cheated yoruba people.
here are some list of commission in nigeria.. most of them got less than 3 billion expect the commission where goodluck comes from.. And also.. the way Goodluck appropriated oil derivation revenue are bias.. State that have no oil.. Goodluck gives them money.. And state with oil Goodluck refuse to give them money because they are not from where he comes from.. Should anyone who fear God support such a person.

As someone who fears God, I dont support such. Look here are some list of commission.. what is the basic for revenue allocation.. If a northerner comes there. he too will give groundnut commmission 240 billion and let the rest of the nation suffer.. this is wrong.. And instead of support Goodluck in this wrong step.. I will tell the truth.. someone will have to be a very bad and wicked person to appropriate 240 billion to the NDDC and make Yoruba suffers.. State like kwara, kogi, ogun,lagos. osun, ekiti etc are going to suffer from this wicked act.. .

Goodluck is cheating the Yoruba people.. And no God fearing yorubaman should support Goodluck to make the yoruba people suffer.

You are just a useless bigot. I don't know why you Yorubas hate people of the SS. All the oil companies in Nigeria is flooded with u bigots yet the people of SS are not shouting. You people are fake people. Did he kill you people the way OBJ killed Odi people?

Niger delta commission
etc
Re: Traffic Gridlock As Jonathan Attends RCCG Convention by agohavivi(f): 1:37pm On Dec 15, 2012
@musiwa7; You'll obviously do worse if you were in Goodlucks shoe. From your comment, you are obviously a core yoruba tribalist. Do u think the people from goodlucks hometown are faring better? In case u don't know, we have a lot of tribes in Nigeria besides yorubas and they all feel the pains associated with goodlucks leadership. Probably you would have preferred a president of yoruba extraction who would only consider the interest of his people even if others suffer at his expense. I'll advise you to take a dose of paracetamol, then go to bed.

1 Like

Re: Traffic Gridlock As Jonathan Attends RCCG Convention by babadey(m): 1:37pm On Dec 15, 2012
@musiwa....I smh for u,ur foolishness is nothing to compare with. By the way,hw old r u?? @bo-large....u've said it all. God said,anybody kept in an authority position either him good or bad,is by the lord. King ahab&jezebel-prophet Elijah,king Nebuchadnezzer-prophet daniel,king saul-prophet Samuel,to mention a few. Do u think its easy to rule. The senate aint speaking ur voice,is theirs they speaking. Who is pastor Adeboye to judge GEJ,his he God?. Every man has his own cross to carry.

1 Like

Re: Traffic Gridlock As Jonathan Attends RCCG Convention by mko2005: 1:53pm On Dec 15, 2012
Sweetlemon: Yes I experienced the traffic because I went to the camp.
"Nigerians please pray for me. I backslided after the elections but I'v repented"
And some mumu people in the congregation actually stood up excitedly to clap for him. Nigerians are the most naïve, gullible fellows on earth. Serious!
What did you go to camp to do ? According to u,Jonathan said ''pray for me.I backslided after election but i have repented'' Did you go there to seek the face of God and ask for forgiveness for ur sins,ask for his mercies and grace upon ur life to do greater things here on earth and FINALLY BE WITH THE FATHER in HEAVEN or did you go to camp to listen to Jonathan and according to you,'SOM EMUMU PEOPLE IN THE CONGREGATION WHO STOOD UP EXCITEDLD TO CLAP FOR JONATHAN ?
We know that Nigeria is in a mess but let us as christians not to be part of the mess or contribute to the mess of this country.
Work out ur own salvation with fear and trembling !
We all know our leaders are not trying at all but let us continue to pray for them and our country Nigeria !
See below what the word of God said that we should do to our enemies in case we all today see our leaders as our enemies becos they are corrupt, wicked and care less of our plight !
Proverb 25:21-23''
''If your enemy is hungry, give him food to eat;
if he is thirsty, give him water to drink.
In doing this, you will heap burning coals on his head,
and the Lord will reward you.
As a north wind brings rain,
so a sly tongue(angry tongue,back biting tongue,) brings angry looks.''
Let us all continue to be good,pray for the country and leaders and rebuke them SUBTLY and this burning coals that will be heaped on them,might come in form of guilty conscience,troubles of the heart, restlessness and before you know it,there will be changes from them or they will give way for the LORD'S CHOSEN to come into power !
Pls note: We have been crying,wailing,shouting and doing all sorts of things yet they hear but form not hearing. Why not we try to approach the issue the godly way and see what will happen ! Some might say that the Tunisians,Egyptians,Libyians,Syrians and some others that you know did not do it the godly ways but their own ways and I will show you countries that have NEVER known peace since they did it their own way !
@SWEET LEMON,if i offended u by the questions i asked you pls forgive me ! I dnt mean to hurt you !
God bless us

1 Like

Re: Traffic Gridlock As Jonathan Attends RCCG Convention by Nobody: 2:00pm On Dec 15, 2012
boladez: Poster, I like your post but to the point where you brought in the tribal sentiments. This has nothing to do with Yorubas alone ( I am also Yoruba)

However it is clear GEJ and especially his aides are a natural disaster to the ENTIRE COUNTRY. - North , south, east or west

What he did by closing the major roads at a critical time yesterday of all days is condemnable and I am Ashamed that RCCG would not as much as mention this but continue to allow Stained hands to climb their pulpit and alters.

God indeed is bigger than GEJ or Adeboye himself. He denied many true worshipers from going to camp yesterday. sad sad sad

God you dey see these people o

It is better to have a President who does not believe in God but can provide Security , empower people and not destroy the country than a president who is out to take care of himself and his cronies at the expense of the Nation.

My friend, stop spewing rubbish. Nigeria has been insecure since independence. If you dont know that, go check your HISTORY. Awo, Zik and Ahmadu Bello were the ROOT CAUSE of tribalism and insecurity in Nig. The civil war didn't help matters while the forceful takeover of missionary schools by Gowon made Nigeria wave BYE BYE to morality and WELCOME to all sorts of crime and criminality. The north in particular is NOTORIOUS for ethno-religuous violence dating back to early 1950. GEJ is not magician, who can change a 6 decade old culture of violence in the north? The truth is that even after boko haram is curtailed, another group will arise in the north and the circle of violence will CONTINUE. Violence is a culture and means of acquiring political power in the far north. The kidnapping in the south would have easily been stamped out or curtailed if not that our military have been OVER-STRETCHED in the north. But we hope the police will live up to expectation. Nevertheless, Nigeria is NOTORIOUS for violence, criminality,fraud and all sorts of vices, some of which manifested after the war, while others have been with us since independence. Therefore, using 'insecurity' to judge a govt that has been in power for less than 2yrs is completely senseless. Even as we speak, some states in Nig enjoy near absolute peace- Cross River, Akwa-Ibom, Benue, Kwara, Enugu, Abia, Ekiti, Ondo, Katsina,etc

1 Like

Re: Traffic Gridlock As Jonathan Attends RCCG Convention by tarryT(m): 2:00pm On Dec 15, 2012
musiwa7: Goodluck is not under any pressure. Goodluck is just trick people. And the ngozi iweala mom and this is just a plot by Goodluck to pass the ungodly budget he present to the senate to cheat yoruba people.. You see the ngozi iweala story is because Ngozi iweala mother live in ibadan before I think around the time pastor adeboye was a lecture.. so they were using the whole story to attract adeboye to their evil plan. for evil budget they plan..
guy, see as u dey mensturate anyhow with ur mouth... Hehehehehe, u frustrate finish.... And shut up ur yoruba being cheated bullshit,... Yam head. Goodluck is free to attend any church he wants...
Re: Traffic Gridlock As Jonathan Attends RCCG Convention by Nobody: 2:11pm On Dec 15, 2012
m.k.o2005:

What did you go to camp to do ? According to u,Jonathan said ''pray for me.I backslided after election but i have repented'' Did you go there to seek the face of God and ask for forgiveness for ur sins,ask for his mercies and grace upon ur life to do greater things here on earth and FINALLY BE WITH THE FATHER in HEAVEN or did you go to camp to listen to Jonathan and according to you,'SOM EMUMU PEOPLE IN THE CONGREGATION WHO STOOD UP EXCITEDLD TO CLAP FOR JONATHAN ?
We know that Nigeria is in a mess but let us as christians not to be part of the mess or contribute to the mess of this country.
We all know our leaders are not trying at all but let us continue to pray for them and our country Nigeria !
See below what the word of God said that we should do to our enemies in case we all today see our leaders as our enemies becos they are corrupt, wicked and care less of our plight !
Let us all continue to be good,pray for the country and leaders and rebuke them SUBTLY and this burning coals that will be heaped on them,might come in form of guilty conscience,troubles of the heart, restlessness and before you know it,there will be changes from them or they will give way for the LORD'S CHOSEN to come into power !
Pls note: We have been crying,wailing,shouting and doing all sorts of things yet they hear but form not hearing. Why not we try to approach the issue the godly way and see what will happen ! Some might say that the Tunisians,Egyptians,Libyians,Syrians and some others that you know did not do it the godly ways but their own ways and I will show you countries that have NEVER known peace since they did it their own way !
@SWEET LEMON,if i offended u by the questions i asked you pls forgive me ! I dnt mean to hurt you !
God bless us
My friend, thanks for your comment. However, all those beautiful things you wrote would only make sense to SENSIBLE, SINCERE AND RATIONAL beings. Unfortunately, most of the critics you see on NL simply criticise for no other reason other than ACN should be in power and not PDP, christian should be in Aso Rock and not muslim, hausa-fulani man should be there and not 'fisher man', Buhari should be there and not GEJ and so no and so forth. Therefore, whatever happens, these persons can never be satisfied except their STUPID wish is granted

3 Likes

Re: Traffic Gridlock As Jonathan Attends RCCG Convention by Nobody: 2:11pm On Dec 15, 2012
m.k.o2005:

God bless us
My friend, thanks for your comment. However, all those beautiful things you wrote would only make sense to SENSIBLE, SINCERE AND RATIONAL beings. Unfortunately, most of the critics you see on NL simply criticise for no other reason other than ACN should be in power and not PDP, christian should be in Aso Rock and not muslim, hausa-fulani man should be there and not 'fisher man', Buhari should be there and not GEJ and so no and so forth. Therefore, whatever happens, these persons can never be satisfied except their STUPID wish is granted

1 Like

Re: Traffic Gridlock As Jonathan Attends RCCG Convention by Nobody: 2:13pm On Dec 15, 2012
m.k.o2005:

God bless us
Re: Traffic Gridlock As Jonathan Attends RCCG Convention by Demdem(m): 2:17pm On Dec 15, 2012
"Nigerians please pray for me. I backslided after the elections but I'v repented" shocked shocked shocked

WTH
Re: Traffic Gridlock As Jonathan Attends RCCG Convention by kadree(m): 2:25pm On Dec 15, 2012
D first tin dat came to d mind was:what apund to d pple who were on emergency situation dat got trapped in dat traffic?,pregnant women on delivery purposes,accident victims bn rushed to hospital dat got denied of quick medical care,as a result of ebele's visit-d man dey painstakingly voted for.lot of questions still flows to d mind but surely,there will b more questions dan answers when its time to face God
Re: Traffic Gridlock As Jonathan Attends RCCG Convention by ochukoccna: 2:28pm On Dec 15, 2012
Whether he backslid or not,
Whether he has repented or not,
Look at Ebele's cheeks to confirm that fat cheeks know no hunger
Non the less, no matter how fat a human neck becomes,
It will give way despite the luxury that arrays it
When the guillotine descends upon it cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Traffic Gridlock As Jonathan Attends RCCG Convention by nature28: 2:37pm On Dec 15, 2012
i like uuuuuu
Re: Traffic Gridlock As Jonathan Attends RCCG Convention by mrperfect(m): 2:38pm On Dec 15, 2012
As a President of a nation his movement is likely cause heavy traffic.
Re: Traffic Gridlock As Jonathan Attends RCCG Convention by sharubutu(m): 2:45pm On Dec 15, 2012
The prayers of an unrighteous man is an abomination before God. Goodluck is finished!
Re: Traffic Gridlock As Jonathan Attends RCCG Convention by Nobody: 2:45pm On Dec 15, 2012
,m
Re: Traffic Gridlock As Jonathan Attends RCCG Convention by stineb1: 3:02pm On Dec 15, 2012

Niger delta commission
etc
Your post sounds very tribalistic.Your type are the problem of Nigeria.
Re: Traffic Gridlock As Jonathan Attends RCCG Convention by Nobody: 3:02pm On Dec 15, 2012
Re: Traffic Gridlock As Jonathan Attends RCCG Convention by stineb1: 3:09pm On Dec 15, 2012
sharubutu: The prayers of an unrighteous man is an abomination before God. Goodluck is finished!
And you are just starting.What a shame!
Re: Traffic Gridlock As Jonathan Attends RCCG Convention by Abbott(m): 3:25pm On Dec 15, 2012
@mudiwa, calm down. Your vibes are murderous. Calm down.
Re: Traffic Gridlock As Jonathan Attends RCCG Convention by stagger: 3:27pm On Dec 15, 2012
musiwa7: You make me laugh... "deranged man" you said. I even have prove of some shameless thing some of the men Pastor adeboye ordain as pastor as done.. when a critic why they use brought a private jet.. Some of pastor adeboye pastor came after my family..so that they can use it as propaganda against me, because I critic them for wrong.. i do have prove.. because that is how some of their pastor operate...

legal prove ..

Go back to that same topic where I critic the private jet of pastor adeboye.. and I said that it was wrong... that they should have use the money for commercial plane so that the members will use it..

is this not the children of solomon onita, one of the so call plane advocate at that time killed .... was i right..

You still dont believe.. Kamene Okonjo, the mother of finance minister, Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala use to be at the university of ibadan while Pastor adeboye was also teaching at UI many years ago.. so for goodluck to attend that program , I believe Goodluck and iweala came up with this story... this is my believe...

Mr man, your English stinks. The word is "proof" (the noun) and not "prove' (the verb). Why should Bishop Adeboye (a PhD holder) come after a lunatic like you that cannot even speak correct English? Even as someone who speaks three Nigerian languages, my use of English is not so deficient as this. Haba mana!
Re: Traffic Gridlock As Jonathan Attends RCCG Convention by Fadenitan(m): 3:39pm On Dec 15, 2012
Yoruba,yoruba,yoruba ronu wo,what else do we want from Jonathan,let go back to history,d speakership position was zone to d SW,d president tried all his best to make it possible but ur so called leaders with politic of bitterness(Asiwaju Company of Nigeria)stop d yoruba PDP woman from Oyo State from becoming speaker by supporting a Northerner candidate.My question for my yoruba brothers is that among the five highest postion in Nigeria who is a yoruba by tribe,we have sold out our postion and right to d north purposely because ur leaders don‘t PDP Yoruba to occupy d post.Now what is jonathan problem wt us that don‘t love ourself,we should wait for our time again if it will come.YORUBA RONU.

1 Like

Re: Traffic Gridlock As Jonathan Attends RCCG Convention by boladez(m): 4:08pm On Dec 15, 2012
Sincere 9gerian:
My friend, stop spewing rubbish. Nigeria has been insecure since independence. If you dont know that, go check your HISTORY. Awo, Zik and Ahmadu Bello were the ROOT CAUSE of tribalism and insecurity in Nig. The civil war didn't help matters while the forceful takeover of missionary schools by Gowon made Nigeria wave BYE BYE to morality and WELCOME to all sorts of crime and criminality. The north in particular is NOTORIOUS for ethno-religuous violence dating back to early 1950. GEJ is not magician, who can change a 6 decade old culture of violence in the north? The truth is that even after boko haram is curtailed, another group will arise in the north and the circle of violence will CONTINUE. Violence is a culture and means of acquiring political power in the far north. The kidnapping in the south would have easily been stamped out or curtailed if not that our military have been OVER-STRETCHED in the north. But we hope the police will live up to expectation. Nevertheless, Nigeria is NOTORIOUS for violence, criminality,fraud and all sorts of vices, some of which manifested after the war, while others have been with us since independence. Therefore, using 'insecurity' to judge a govt that has been in power for less than 2yrs is completely senseless. Even as we speak, some states in Nig enjoy near absolute peace- Cross River, Akwa-Ibom, Benue, Kwara, Enugu, Abia, Ekiti, Ondo, Katsina,etc

Calm down, drink some palm oil and pig urine, this will calm the effects of any known hard substances.

I am trying to tie your rantings and the original Spewed rubbish to my post! Please wait for 3 hours after taking your medication, come back, read my post and provide a good critical reply. I guess you are in such a hurry to post and practice the new slangs and English you just saw in a movie that your keyboard is faster than your grey matter.

Please calm down and repost....ok?........... maybe you will make sense then i hope.
Re: Traffic Gridlock As Jonathan Attends RCCG Convention by lorddannie: 4:12pm On Dec 15, 2012
beauty and brains no be the same thing wo!
Re: Traffic Gridlock As Jonathan Attends RCCG Convention by Demdem(m): 5:02pm On Dec 15, 2012
Fadenitan: Yoruba,yoruba,yoruba ronu wo,what else do we want from Jonathan,let go back to history,d speakership position was zone to d SW,d president tried all his best to make it possible but ur so called leaders with politic of bitterness(Asiwaju Company of Nigeria)stop d yoruba PDP woman from Oyo State from becoming speaker by supporting a Northerner candidate.My question for my yoruba brothers is that among the five highest postion in Nigeria who is a yoruba by tribe,we have sold out our postion and right to d north purposely because ur leaders don‘t PDP Yoruba to occupy d post.Now what is jonathan problem wt us that don‘t love ourself,we should wait for our time again if it will come.YORUBA RONU.

My friend STFU.
Who cares about speakership. What value does it give?
When bankole was there, what impact did he make?
Speaker Ko, talker ni.
Re: Traffic Gridlock As Jonathan Attends RCCG Convention by nollywood20: 5:08pm On Dec 15, 2012
Jesus Christ came for sinners and not for those who think they are holy and righteous and are more qualified to be Christians than others.
Such fools and hypocrites don't know God.
President Goodluck Jonathan has the right to God as everyone else God gives the breath of life and grace on earth.

Re: Traffic Gridlock As Jonathan Attends RCCG Convention by ldpele(m): 5:43pm On Dec 15, 2012
boladez: Poster, I like your post but to the point where you brought in the tribal sentiments. This has nothing to do with Yorubas alone ( I am also Yoruba)

However it is clear GEJ and especially his aides are a natural disaster to the ENTIRE COUNTRY. - North , south, east or west

What he did by closing the major roads at a critical time yesterday of all days is condemnable and I am Ashamed that RCCG would not as much as mention this but continue to allow Stained hands to climb their pulpit and alters.

God indeed is bigger than GEJ or Adeboye himself. He denied many true worshipers from going to camp yesterday. sad sad sad

God you dey see these people o

It is better to have a President who does not believe in God but can provide Security , empower people and not destroy the country than a president who is out to take care of himself and his cronies at the expense of the Nation.

are u sure ua a true worshipper? when r righteous rules,d pple rejoice... so nt aving sme1 who znt a true worshipper znt health gng by ua comment

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Decree 4 Was Promulgated In 1984 To Shield Buhari's Corrupt Past / Bayelsa Governorship: Heavy Shooting In Oporoma / Prof Ben Nwabueze Is No Longer One Of Us, He Has Joined The Enemy Camp - IPOB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.