Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,106 members, 7,828,865 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

Traffic Gridlock As Jonathan Attends RCCG Convention - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Traffic Gridlock As Jonathan Attends RCCG Convention (15852 Views)

Heavily Pregnant Daughter Of Pres Jonathan Attends His Thanksgiving Ceremony / UK Prime Minister David Cameron Attends RCCG Festival Of Life / Jonathan Attends Oritsejafor's Jubilee Festival In Warri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Traffic Gridlock As Jonathan Attends RCCG Convention by Wsdm: 6:31pm On Dec 15, 2012
Demdem: What did the retardeen go there for again? For this undecided undecided yet someone will tell me not to mix politics with religion.SMH

I am with you. If not that the pastor already have a private jet, Mr Jonathan will have covertly slam him with one. Honestly Mr Jonathan don fall my hand wel wel.

1 Like

Re: Traffic Gridlock As Jonathan Attends RCCG Convention by excellentmomma(f): 6:33pm On Dec 15, 2012
musiwa7: no matter how men may be deceitful. when God say no to something.. people are only wasting their time,
when this picture was taken. I said God rejected pastor adeboye prayer, go back to that topic.. that pastor adeboye was only wasting his time.. and event after have prove that i was right.. The voice of the people is the voice of God. my God does not give NDDC 240 billion while state get less than 50 billion..

Musiwa so yoruba pple fight Jonathan because of oil derivation abi, I have always know this duh, pls ask God to make u discover oil in ur states and stop being parasites.... And stop fighting a harmless man
Re: Traffic Gridlock As Jonathan Attends RCCG Convention by excellentmomma(f): 6:50pm On Dec 15, 2012
lanre_front: @ Poster

Your post would have made perfect sense if not for all this your saying "cheating yoruba" people this, "Yoruba peopla" that.

Please stop tribalism. It is the reason we cannot elect the right leader. it is Nigeria's worst disease.
Didn't u know b4?, all d fight and abuse of GEJ is purely tribalism, and money sharing benefits. Musiwa is illiterate so he cannot tone his utterance, lolz, but my dear, he is saying their mind. Now u know better. A set of pple dat don't want to work hard, only to feed fat on ND's oil money, but dey are not blessed with the oil o....
Re: Traffic Gridlock As Jonathan Attends RCCG Convention by Princessaleeza: 10:31pm On Dec 15, 2012
Yesterday was not funny @ all. After trekking from County 2 Alausa on my way coming bac again, i spent nothing less dan 2hrs from Fela shrine 2 Agidingbi. Up till now am still filling pain due 2 d serious old-up.Anyway,wot now d essence of jet dat their buying cant GEJ go 2 camp wit his Jet instead of causing much oldup.
Re: Traffic Gridlock As Jonathan Attends RCCG Convention by Damilorlah(m): 10:55pm On Dec 15, 2012
Am so sure some people will benefit from his visit.
Re: Traffic Gridlock As Jonathan Attends RCCG Convention by emmatok(m): 11:42pm On Dec 15, 2012
excellentmomma:
Didn't u know b4?, all d fight and abuse of GEJ is purely tribalism, and money sharing benefits. Musiwa is illiterate so he cannot tone his utterance, lolz, but my dear, he is saying their mind. Now u know better. A set of pple dat don't want to work hard, only to feed fat on ND's oil money, but dey are not blessed with the oil o....

Just shut it, is ND the only place producing oil in Nigeria. Where you sleeping when the Yorubas were fighting OBJ government .
When people criticize GEJ you immediately labeled the Tribalists.

1 Like

Re: Traffic Gridlock As Jonathan Attends RCCG Convention by Chuksgeo: 2:14am On Dec 16, 2012
Now mr.MUSIWA I think U are BIASED
Re: Traffic Gridlock As Jonathan Attends RCCG Convention by unclenna(m): 11:37am On Dec 16, 2012
Timcy01: Hundreds of commuters in Lagos, Friday, groaned for hours in traffic snarl on the Lagos-Ibandan expressway following the visit of President Goodluck Jonathan to the Redeemed Christian Church of God, (RCCG) Congress.

Commuters were stranded at different Bus Stops for several hours, as security officers attached to the President closed the roads from the Marina axis to the Lagos- Ibadan expressway.

Speaking to Vanguard, Mr. Adewale Adekoya, a motorist, lamented, that ” I closed from work early today but to my surprise, I was told that I cannot make use of the road now because the President I elected into office want to pass. This is appalling.”

Adekoya explained “I have been in this traffic for hours and due to this, I am hungry here now because I did not eat at work hoping to get home early and eat.”

Vanguard observed that the right side of the road was closed completely to resist the movement of motorist and commuters for the president to have easy passage thereby causing the traffic gridlock on the roads.

Some of the roads visited by Vanguard were: Lagos Island through Lagos – Ibadan Expressway to Lateef Jakande Road, Nurudeen Olowopopo, Amara Olu and Ogunnusi roads, among others.

Visit to these roads by Vanguard, further revealed that there was long queue of vehicles which ran into adjoining streets and highways.

As this traffic snarl increases, commuters who could not bear the stress of waiting at the Bus Stops for vehicle resorted to an endless trekking because the vehicles were trapped in a ‘bumper-to-bumper’ traffic.

Mr. Simeon Anthony, a commuter, said “I had no option than to trek because I cannot say when the traffic would subside. And for me, I cannot wait at the Bus Stop for a commercial bus that I do not know when it would arrive.”

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/12/traffic-gridlock-as-jonathan-attends-rccg-convention/
WISE MEN STILL SEEK CHRIST
Re: Traffic Gridlock As Jonathan Attends RCCG Convention by boladez(m): 12:00pm On Dec 16, 2012
ldpele: are u sure ua a true worshipper? when r righteous rules,d pple rejoice... so nt aving sme1 who znt a true worshipper znt health gng by ua comment

What are you trying to say...may be you can just do so in your mother tongue. See what texting and BB messaging has done to our people. You can't even construct one coherent sentence!

Do this please.......say this 8 times and drink plenty of water afterwards.

"I must be able to post a reasonable and coherent sentence correctly"

Concentrate and believe it , it shall be your portion...amen

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Appeal Court Delivers Judgment In Saraki’s Case Today / 2017 Budget’ll End Nigeria’s Economic Woes – Buhari / IKEDC Now Sends SMS Alert For Disconnection And Payment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.