Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,929 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

My. People F.c Of The Synagogue Church Wins Pwf Champion Cup. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My. People F.c Of The Synagogue Church Wins Pwf Champion Cup. (1091 Views)

Celestial Church Wins In Court, Deeper Life Church To Pay Them N5 Million / Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) / Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My. People F.c Of The Synagogue Church Wins Pwf Champion Cup. by skonto: 3:32am On Dec 15, 2012
Yestaday was A̶̲̥̅̊ day 2 remember †Φ my people F.c of the synagogue team owned by prophet T.B JOSHUA.
This PWF(pauline & Wilson foundation in conjunction with Lagos state government present the 2nd Edition of PWF cup,A̶̲̥̅̊ grassroots football tournament in Lagos state.
Yestaday marks the finals of the competition which was played inside the national stadium between MY PEOPLE F.C & RAINBOW F.C which ended up in Τ̲̅ђe favour of my people f.c as Τ̲̅ђe champion of the competition. it was really A̶̲̥̅̊ remarkable day for them because this cup ȋ̝̊̅§ A̶̲̥̅̊ thing that brought A̶̲̥̅̊ great smiles †Φ the team and i‎​‎​ guess that its their first Cup.

1 Like

Re: My. People F.c Of The Synagogue Church Wins Pwf Champion Cup. by davmor(m): 10:30pm On Dec 16, 2012
It is really an impressive achievement given to us by God Almighty. I am an eye witness of the whole thing. I mean from day 1 of My People FC match to the final stage, we never lose our encounter with any of the teams. For the competition, about 'acurrately' 72 teams registered for the PWF champions cup competiton 2012 and to the glory of God, my team MPFC won in the final and thus becomes the 'Champion'. Our amiable Coach Atiya was also crowned/awarded The Best Coach of the Tournament. Waw! Our Daddy in the Lord Senior Prophet T.B. Joshua couldn't withdrew his happiness as the founder of the team, he expressed his happiness with his normal 'Bigger Giver' style to the whole players including the supporters of the team who happens to reach to the church with the team on dat fateful night 14th Dec., 2012. TB Joshua is a good man of God. To God be the Glory Amen.

(1) (Reply)

Do You Want Me To Believe In God? / Reflection/homily: Feast Of The Baptism Of Our Lord Year C (january 13 2013) / Why Did God Create Satan?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.