Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:55 AM

Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) (174856 Views)

Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering / Synagogue Church Statement On Collapsed Building / Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by Nobody: 2:39pm On Sep 12, 2014
people around ikotun should confirm! Prophet TB Joshua SCOAN collapses . kills many.

Many people are reported to have died and many others injured after a building collapsed at the headquarters of the Synagogue Church of All Nations in Lagos.
The church located in Ikotun, Lagos state had embarked on an expansion drive over the last few months. General Overseer of the church, T.B. Joshua is reputed for his healing globally.
http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2014/09/12/many-dead-others-trapped-in-synagogue-church/

oluseke: this is a developing story, as a six storey building collapses at the above mentioned church. though nearing completion, details later

DuchessLily: I think its real. Its on Ray power breaking news. †ђξ ray power eyewithness said more than 70 casualties and †ђξ Igondo hospital †ђξ injured pple were taken τ̲̅ȍ rejected them . More pple are still trapped. †ђξ building serves as Synagogue guest house for foreign visitors. Building is at Igondo

jojutolu: BREAKING NEWS :A portion of d extension/annex of d Synagogue church of al nations, Ikotun, Lagos av bn reportd to av colapsed. This portion of the building acording to earsays have it that it is a six story building whch serves as guest house for people from far distance and foreigners. A colapse whch ocurd around 12noon and has an aircraft implicated, though subject to confirmation av left nt les dan 50people injurd whch has foreigners, workers at the canteen etc involved. This has causd pandemonium around d church. The police has tightened dr perimeter around d church the more whch on a normal day is nt opened to just anybody. Gunshots are being sprayd at intervals to scare people standing in d midle of d road watchng 4m a far. More update to come later.

Breaking: Scores dead, others trapped in Synagogue Church
Scores of persons are reported dead and many others trapped following the collapse of a building in the premises of the Synagogue Church of All Nations, Ejigbo in Lagos.
More details soon
http://thenationonlineng.net/new/breaking-news-scores-dead-others-trapped-in-synagogue/

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1698778_clooss_jpeg1c9141015a59efc32b8c1cc60fb2ed6d
https://www.nairaland.com/1899853/multiple-storey-building-collapses-synagogue#26242933

3 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by peteregwu(m): 2:59pm On Sep 12, 2014
orekelewa9: people around ikotun should confirm! Prophet TB Joshua SCOAN collapses . kills many.

U have to be sure of this.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by MissTeaseMe(f): 3:11pm On Sep 12, 2014
What!!!
The natural thing will be to say, "WHY DIDN'T THE MOG SEE THIS COMING"

Only hope it aint true...(It has been Confirmed to be true): I feel sad that so many people died today. Lovely people that would have gone on to live good lives, fathers, mothers, children; members of one family or the other, bread-winners. May their souls rest in peace. Amen

Modified
some people are wasting their time to quote and insult me, cos the MOG cld not predict the collapse of his building. Guess what?

I DONT GIVE A SHIT!!!
gringringringrin

186 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by fijiano202(m): 3:13pm On Sep 12, 2014
seems real

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by MissTeaseMe(f): 3:15pm On Sep 12, 2014
O ga o
Storey buildings collapsing in Lagos since 9000bc. Thanks to our "professional" engineers, products of our fantastic La crame la pour Universities

76 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by vizkiz: 3:18pm On Sep 12, 2014
Don't tell me the demons finally destroyed the church building after casting them out undecided

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by Talkcentral: 3:21pm On Sep 12, 2014
This is serious oo

Boko Haram Still In Charge Of Bama – Residents[b][/b]
>>> http://www.ngnews247..com/nigerian-politics-news/boko-haram-still-charge-bama-residents/
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by s3nn2x(m): 3:21pm On Sep 12, 2014
Hehehehehehe

This is hilarious.

I am supposed to be sad...

This is someone that sees visions...yet could not see what was coming.

I hope no life was lost sha. I also hope it is not true.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by chibwike(m): 3:21pm On Sep 12, 2014
Was that among his prophesies of 2014

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by Seun(m): 3:21pm On Sep 12, 2014
I don't know how exactly it happened, but one of the high-rise buildings belonging to the Synagogue, Ikotun, collapsed.. ...and a lot of people trapped in the building, died.

I have been able to count 7 ambulance and several danfo buses filled with corpses. A military helicopter is hovering over the church and the Ikotun area and there is a strong police presence......

grade 1 traffic for those that are headed to Ikotun from Ejigbo, Mushin and co. If this had happened on a Sunday...

See ehn, I'm gonna be honest with myself, I've lost count of all these ambulances. Private vehicles are helping out now.

The conspiracy theory have started - "T. B Joshua is using the dead people to renew his _____". SMH

[img]http://pbs.twimg.com/media/BxVkjrKIgAAaqn8.jpg:medium[/img]

I'm at General Hospital, Isolo where the casualties are taken to. Three ambulances that just brought in casualties are headed back to SCOAN
https://twitter.com/_OOF_

18 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by Talkcentral: 3:21pm On Sep 12, 2014
chibwike: .
see this one

8 Likes

Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by kilokeys(m): 3:22pm On Sep 12, 2014
shocked i hope its nt d main auditorium o..

cos water dey flow from altar.. birds dey fly everywhere.. na ecological system on its own.

cos if na im... na NATURAL DISASTER be that o!!

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by Samiceman: 3:22pm On Sep 12, 2014
Hmmmmm, May his soul rest in peace. Amen

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by austinoeze(m): 3:22pm On Sep 12, 2014
unbelievable
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by dayoungmoney1: 3:23pm On Sep 12, 2014
picture or adonbilivit!! shocked

4 Likes

Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by Swagztv(m): 3:23pm On Sep 12, 2014
Whaaaat!!! Hmmm u dnt mean it? did d building collapsed or u mean d house fell down?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by Frankpiska(m): 3:23pm On Sep 12, 2014
@OP,You no get camera phone?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by digitite: 3:23pm On Sep 12, 2014
Science/Engineering is part of my religion cool

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by cegxie(m): 3:23pm On Sep 12, 2014
There is God is all I can say... If its true may God grant those souls that died safe repose.. Amen

2 Likes

Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by skyfall: 3:23pm On Sep 12, 2014
Pictures please.
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by Xeedorf: 3:23pm On Sep 12, 2014
Unbelievable!!!
Pastor, did see this Coming?
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by dejt4u(m): 3:24pm On Sep 12, 2014
Hw come this guy didnt see this coming?? Where is vision nd prophecy??

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/breaking-news-scores-dead-others-trapped-in-synagogue/

3 Likes

Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by naughtylagosguy(m): 3:24pm On Sep 12, 2014
OMG!
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by bastien: 3:24pm On Sep 12, 2014
Following

Wait for confirmation before comment
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by zeemore: 3:24pm On Sep 12, 2014
Can we get pictures?
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by Nobody: 3:24pm On Sep 12, 2014
Initially I thought it was a joke , this shows that there is corruption even in construction industry, I wonder which company set this trap for 15 lives , it a shame in other news I think it's high time believers wake up from their slumber because the devil is very busy nw , first it was pstor Chris Family nw synagogue Church

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by Ajiswaggs(m): 3:24pm On Sep 12, 2014
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by tdayof(m): 3:25pm On Sep 12, 2014
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by Nobody: 3:25pm On Sep 12, 2014
Sacrifice for the gods

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by ifyalways(f): 3:25pm On Sep 12, 2014
God have mercy!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by deeptechcool(m): 3:25pm On Sep 12, 2014
He always predict DOOM. Now, he has been doomed. Highly blind and diabolical MOS (MAN OF SATAN)

NB: For those attacking my post and personality, take a deep breath, think like someone with functional matter upstairs and do the needful...break away from these satanic bonds.

Btw, your ignorant life is none of my business.

33 Likes 7 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply)

Issues About Sex In Dream, Spirit Wife, Spirit Husband, Spirit Children / Famous People Who Mocked God & What Happened To Them! A Must Read / Pastor David E. Wilson Sex Video Scandal Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.