Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,355 members, 7,815,756 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Compare Current Call Tarriffs. Airtel, Etisalat, MTN, Glo - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Compare Current Call Tarriffs. Airtel, Etisalat, MTN, Glo (39811 Views)

Mtn, Glo, Airtel, Etisalat Manual And Automatic Internet Settings / Compare Current Call Tarriffs. Airtel, Etisalat, MTN, Glo (part 2) / How To Stop Annoying Text Messages From MTN,GLO,AIRTEL,ETISALAT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Compare Current Call Tarriffs. Airtel, Etisalat, MTN, Glo by peak115: 9:14pm On Dec 16, 2012
How do i change to airtel too good?
Re: Compare Current Call Tarriffs. Airtel, Etisalat, MTN, Glo by Nobody: 9:15pm On Dec 16, 2012
[b][/b]Airtel has good network connection and cheap rate. Formerly I used it for my BB subscription but now I use it to make calls but I discovered they charge me for what they call payu I don't know wat dat means cos I didn't subscribe to any payu. I once had 100 naira airtime and they took it at a go for payu. Please wat is payu and how do I cancel it?
Re: Compare Current Call Tarriffs. Airtel, Etisalat, MTN, Glo by jarkata(m): 9:15pm On Dec 16, 2012
I don de use airtel tete since econet era.i no even know which package i dey self.all i know is to make call dey cheap well in comparism with others
Re: Compare Current Call Tarriffs. Airtel, Etisalat, MTN, Glo by icebee1(m): 9:17pm On Dec 16, 2012
Mtn is d worst. Even their purse 2 purse charges is very high
Re: Compare Current Call Tarriffs. Airtel, Etisalat, MTN, Glo by RichLizzy: 9:19pm On Dec 16, 2012
Call 08026657696 for any network of your VTU. But note that you must be on internet banking and pay before service. A trial will convince you.
Re: Compare Current Call Tarriffs. Airtel, Etisalat, MTN, Glo by luluosas(m): 9:22pm On Dec 16, 2012
JideTheBlogger:

Dont mind them. Anyway, the new glo infinito is 30k per sec to all networks, 20k per sec to glo numbers, 10 FAF numbers (10k/sec) and no daily rental
That is very correct http://www.gloworld.com/prepaid_infinito.asp
But, the very reason I sticks with Yan-Me-More even though it charges 55k/s (N33/min) for the first 60 seconds of the day, it is because it charges lower tariff on off-net calls which is just 25k/s.
Re: Compare Current Call Tarriffs. Airtel, Etisalat, MTN, Glo by ITbomb(m): 9:42pm On Dec 16, 2012
chukwuma101: [b][/b]Airtel has good network connection and cheap rate. Formerly I used it for my BB subscription but now I use it to make calls but I discovered they charge me for what they call payu I don't know wat dat means cos I didn't subscribe to any payu. I once had 100 naira airtime and they took it at a go for payu. Please wat is payu and how do I cancel it?
PAYU, is charge for data services and not for calls, maybe ur bundle must have expired or finished and u still having apps like whatsapp on, every connection will be charged and shown

1 Like

Re: Compare Current Call Tarriffs. Airtel, Etisalat, MTN, Glo by aglomar: 9:42pm On Dec 16, 2012
Oduatel is d best!
Re: Compare Current Call Tarriffs. Airtel, Etisalat, MTN, Glo by comm: 9:53pm On Dec 16, 2012
geniusbami: Ok, how about Airtel's new Club 10 Padis N0.075/sec to 10 on-net friends? Huh! tongue
please how do i activate this plan and also add friends, 've tried severally with no success
Re: Compare Current Call Tarriffs. Airtel, Etisalat, MTN, Glo by Nobody: 10:15pm On Dec 16, 2012
AK Money:

God bless you, absolutely WRONG COMPARISON. Most of the time I wonder how Moderators were selected/elected cos most of them are incompetent. They just move topics to front page to please themselves without bothering to further investigate the truth/danger a topic might contain/pose. Imagine the op saying glo offers calls @ 25k/s to all network and charges N10 daily access fee which is far from the truth. I just don't know why some dumb and self liked topics by some moderators has to be on front page. These so call moderators are not helping Seun to move NL forward at all and they ban members unnecessarily while most of them should go on a year long suspension for silly things they do.

TRUTH IS BITTER
I agree. I discovered 4 days ago that they only promote discussion that promotes different tribes abusing themselves as this pulls crowd. They also promote topics that criticise blindly like this one. If you write anything that promotes harmony and people in agreement are increasing, they block it. If you write anything that dowses tension, they block it. It happened to me 4 days ago. It is their style. That is why the continuous fight between Yorubas and my brothers from the East will continue on Nairaland. I even think some dedicated posters act as catalysts to create chaos on Nairaland to pull crowd.
I will not be surprised if they block me because of this comment.

1 Like

Re: Compare Current Call Tarriffs. Airtel, Etisalat, MTN, Glo by lordnammy(m): 10:20pm On Dec 16, 2012
abeg make i activate my airtel back Mtn nah thief
Re: Compare Current Call Tarriffs. Airtel, Etisalat, MTN, Glo by asudan: 10:23pm On Dec 16, 2012
Airtel 2good classic has the following strength
1.Cheap calls @ 18k/sec national calls
2.20k/sec to usa,uk land line,india,china and canada
weakness
1.acess fee @ N5
2.acess fee expire 12 mid irrespective of the time u migrate.
Etisalat easy 3.0
benefit
20k/sec to all network,usa,china,uk l.l,canada,india n china
weakness
1.acess fee @ N5
2.acess fee expire 12 mid irrespective of the time u migrate
glo gbam hi
calls @25k/sec to all network
weakness
1.acess fee @ N10
2.acess fee expire 12 mid irrespective of the time u migrate
3.N7.5/min to usa,canada,india, n china aft 1st min @ N15/min instead of 20k/sec
mtn smooth talk
1.charges 20k/sec to anynetwork
2.20k/sec to usa,uk l.l,china,india and canada
3.access fee expire 24hrs fro d day u subscribe,u can opt in n out at ur convenience unlike other networks.
Weakness
1.access fee of N5.
no tariff is bed of roses

1 Like

Re: Compare Current Call Tarriffs. Airtel, Etisalat, MTN, Glo by luluosas(m): 10:37pm On Dec 16, 2012
sylve11: To be honest I have to say Airtel far better than mtn, glo and etisalat from xperience. I use all the aforementioned networks.
How glo took my #500 for no apparent reason is what I will not forget. I subscribed to their daily internet plan of 195mb, the money's taken, but plan wasn't given to me. I have called over 20x; all they could say was their machine couldn't capture what happened to the #500. If I have my way I am gonna sue them. Nothing is just going on smoothly in naija. Has anyone experienced this before? cool
I am not sure your assertions are correct. For over 2 years I have been subscribing to the Glo internet service, never for once did I ever heard nor experience what you just stated.

1 Like

Re: Compare Current Call Tarriffs. Airtel, Etisalat, MTN, Glo by searay(m): 10:39pm On Dec 16, 2012
Airtel is the best, I just realised it yesterday.
Etisalat: N200 recharge+ 15Mb.
MTN: i hardly have 2 bar on my phone
Glo: what does this acronym stands for?
Re: Compare Current Call Tarriffs. Airtel, Etisalat, MTN, Glo by jovie50: 10:49pm On Dec 16, 2012
trae_z: Airtel 2good classic 18k/sec to all networks, no daily access charge.
Etisalat EasyLife 3.0 20k/sec to all networks N5 daily access charge.
MTN SmoothTalk 20k/sec to all networks N5 daily access charge.
Glo G-BAM HI 5ive still 25k/sec to all networks with N10 daily access charge.

Na wah to Glo oh! Make una give us Christmas surprise nah?

Update 1: The thread is about flat rate tariffs. Charges that are the same across board. Some of just want to spend less when we put calls through, especially when work demands we make a lot of calls to different numbers irrespective of network.
@op! U're so dumb, don't post wat u know notin about. Do u know dat Glo infinito is back? U'll call at 20k/s to other network, 10k/s glo to glo, and 6k/s to 10 glo nos as ur family n frndz. To migrate dial: *100*9*2#, FnF: *101*1*glo no#
NOTE: no access and no daily charges!!!
Re: Compare Current Call Tarriffs. Airtel, Etisalat, MTN, Glo by babanne(m): 11:02pm On Dec 16, 2012
trae_z: Airtel 2good classic 18k/sec to all networks, no daily access charge. (to migrate dial *422#)
Etisalat EasyLife 3.0 20k/sec to all networks N5 daily access charge. (to migrate dial *420*1#)
MTN SmoothTalk 20k/sec to all networks N5 daily access charge. (to migrate dial *401# )
Glo G-BAM HI 5ive still 25k/sec to all networks with N10 daily access charge.

Na wah to Glo oh! Make una give us Christmas surprise nah?
No, glo gbam is as folows:5k/s to 5 glo numbas,25k/s to other glo lines & 30k/s to other networks. VERY CRAZY. it was 25k/s to other n/w initialy but they reviewd it upwards without infoming d customers. I hav made d line receiving line.nw using d network that force mtn & airtel to review downwards-etisalat.gud 4 calls @ 20k/s to all numbas in naija & 5 difrent countries. To enjoy it N5 daily access fee is deducted when u join d package & u hav 1mb free daily 4 browsing.
Re: Compare Current Call Tarriffs. Airtel, Etisalat, MTN, Glo by babanne(m): 11:05pm On Dec 16, 2012
See d post up!
Re: Compare Current Call Tarriffs. Airtel, Etisalat, MTN, Glo by luluosas(m): 11:22pm On Dec 16, 2012
I just discovered that Glo Gista is now charging 10k/s from 15k/s for Glo-To-Glo calls, while calls to other networks still remain 30k/s and the first 60sec of the day at 40k/s is still there too. I think I will migrate to this plan now from my current Yan-Me-More plan.
Check here now http://www.gloworld.com/gista.asp
Re: Compare Current Call Tarriffs. Airtel, Etisalat, MTN, Glo by luluosas(m): 11:43pm On Dec 16, 2012
jovie50:
@op! U're so dumb, don't post wat u know notin about. Do u know dat Glo infinito is back? U'll call at 20k/s to other network, 10k/s glo to glo, and 6k/s to 10 glo nos as ur family n frndz. To migrate dial: *100*9*2#, FnF: *101*1*glo no#
NOTE: no access and no daily charges!!!
No, the New Infinito charges 20k/s for Glo calls, 30k/s for calls to other networks and 10k/s for 10 registered FAF Glo numbers. Check it here http://www.gloworld.com/prepaid_infinito.asp Thank you.
Re: Compare Current Call Tarriffs. Airtel, Etisalat, MTN, Glo by babanne(m): 11:46pm On Dec 16, 2012
luluosas: I just discovered that Glo Gista is now charging 10k/s from 15k/s for Glo-To-Glo calls, while calls to other networks still remain 30k/s and the first 60sec of the day at 40k/s is still there too. I think I will migrate to this plan now from my current Yan-Me-More plan.
Check here now http://www.gloworld.com/gista.asp
Men! I just found out that some people are incapable of analytical reasoning. We are talking of calls 2 all netwks as cheap as 18k/s & 20k/s som1 is talkin of calling at 30k/s & 40k/s. Chai. Continue wasting money.
Re: Compare Current Call Tarriffs. Airtel, Etisalat, MTN, Glo by tolutweety(m): 11:48pm On Dec 16, 2012
geniusbami: Ok, how about Airtel's new Club 10 Padis N0.075/sec to 10 on-net friends? Huh! tongue
Au do u register the 10 on net friends ..?
Re: Compare Current Call Tarriffs. Airtel, Etisalat, MTN, Glo by knockturnal(m): 12:01am On Dec 17, 2012
To add numbers to ur club ten or club ten padi plan, dial *101*2*airtel no#.
@ topic, airtel is the best in terms of call rates, call clarity, call connection and especially internet services. u can even lend up to N500 from the network and pay back instalmentally. this really comes in handy when u really HAVE to make THAT call ASAP.
Best of all, plans are in the pipeline to reduce call tariffs for calls across all network to as low as 10k/second from the first minuite. other networks berra buckle up cos airtel really means business (i should know....i work there).
Re: Compare Current Call Tarriffs. Airtel, Etisalat, MTN, Glo by jmaine: 12:02am On Dec 17, 2012
ITbomb: with airtel I'm never afraid of collecting any number.
Just dial it there and I will call u anytime anywhere

Na this guy yarn correct pass grin . . . .With Airtel . .I careless about the network . .I just dial it and am done

Meanwhile the Airtel 5X bonus offer is still on to dazzle peeps using Airtel . . .

Airtel . . .Calling is good grin
Re: Compare Current Call Tarriffs. Airtel, Etisalat, MTN, Glo by ciphoenix: 12:09am On Dec 17, 2012
Airtel it is
Re: Compare Current Call Tarriffs. Airtel, Etisalat, MTN, Glo by tolutweety(m): 12:10am On Dec 17, 2012
Tanx. U make sense dieee !
Re: Compare Current Call Tarriffs. Airtel, Etisalat, MTN, Glo by luluosas(m): 12:16am On Dec 17, 2012
babanne: Men! I just found out that some people are incapable of analytical reasoning. We are talking of calls 2 all netwks as cheap as 18k/s & 20k/s som1 is talkin of calling at 30k/s & 40k/s. Chai. Continue wasting money.
What is your problem(s) here? Am I working for you or is this the first comment you see off topic? Who tell you that I am wasting money when folks like you are happy buying MTN 100MB for N1,000. Please, face your own problem.
Re: Compare Current Call Tarriffs. Airtel, Etisalat, MTN, Glo by luluosas(m): 12:23am On Dec 17, 2012
knockturnal: To add numbers to ur club ten or club ten padi plan, dial *101*2*airtel no#.
@ topic, airtel is the best in terms of call rates, call clarity, call connection and especially internet services. u can even lend up to N500 from the network and pay back instalmentally. this really comes in handy when u really HAVE to make THAT call ASAP.
Best of all, plans are in the pipeline to reduce call tariffs for calls across all network to as low as 10k/second from the first minuite. other networks berra buckle up cos airtel really means business (i should know....i work there).
Glo is already offering 10k/sec for Glo to Glo calls on Glo Gista. Just waiting for them to do something on the off-net rates. http://www.gloworld.com/gista.asp
Re: Compare Current Call Tarriffs. Airtel, Etisalat, MTN, Glo by ikooko(m): 12:50am On Dec 17, 2012
Fact is there is no network better than Airtel in terms of tariffs and customer service. This have always been their tradition, I have been making calls to all network @ #12/min for 3yrs now, when others were charging btw #18 - #36 p/m.
I just found out also that airtel will soon increase the data size attached to BB plans @ same rate.
With airtel, who care what network you belong to? Just say your number.

2 Likes

Re: Compare Current Call Tarriffs. Airtel, Etisalat, MTN, Glo by born2boink(m): 1:33am On Dec 17, 2012
1. Airtel are mostly best but need stability and not their digging deep and filling up they do all time, if they wanted to keep their customer for long, they should have long term goals and not buying and selling of companies which at times have months effect on programme for the people and cause delay in operating
1. MTN maybe cheaper but frustration network and still always find a way to cheat customer. They are just like team arsenal,not dependable and where you expect MTN to perform, they fail and they may even frustrate customer to suicide but when they come to their senses, you may forgot all their frustration within a minute but no dependable
1.Globacom, you get what you pay for but very expensive, they always find means to compensate for their misfortune if occur, be sure you pocket is full if you want to deal with glo for calls
1. Don't know Etisalat games but when I used them, the best you can get from etisalat is when they jam each other, they are fair in service and they are very good in making promising of what they cannot do, they are like nigeria goverment

1 Like

Re: Compare Current Call Tarriffs. Airtel, Etisalat, MTN, Glo by Lusola15: 1:55am On Dec 17, 2012
Call it zain oo celtel oo econet oo vmobile oo airtel oo
My 0802 is still d best network
At 1200 for 1gig
At 18kb to any network
And lot more
Who wan beat that
Re: Compare Current Call Tarriffs. Airtel, Etisalat, MTN, Glo by yomalex(m): 3:14am On Dec 17, 2012
Dumped my glo sim upto 6months ago jst kept it active for old contacts(using it since 2006) bn using eti, i tink will get airtel @least for dir 1gb bb plan 4 any device
Re: Compare Current Call Tarriffs. Airtel, Etisalat, MTN, Glo by EUGENE4GOO(m): 4:49am On Dec 17, 2012
Super1759: me I don't know what you guys are saying.
I had to buy a new airtel yestady and registered.
After all that I had 83naira, I just made a call(just comparing) and @6mins 25seconds the money finish.(2goodclassic package which I heard is the cheapest)

I quickly used my mtn,I had 64naira in it.to jus finish my call. Mehn, I made 10mins 20secs before it finished.

Though MTN go bad often,but their tariff is the cheapest.
Did you the mtn to other networks or you use it to call mtn you said you 10min plus

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

TECNO Introduces The World's First Telescopic Macro Lens For Smartphones / Operamini4.2 Download / "It's Time To Delete Your Facebook Account" - Brian Acton, Whatsapp Co-founder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.