Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,076 members, 7,957,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:59 AM

Compare Current Call Tarriffs. Airtel, Etisalat, MTN, Glo - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Compare Current Call Tarriffs. Airtel, Etisalat, MTN, Glo (40039 Views)

Mtn, Glo, Airtel, Etisalat Manual And Automatic Internet Settings / Compare Current Call Tarriffs. Airtel, Etisalat, MTN, Glo (part 2) / How To Stop Annoying Text Messages From MTN,GLO,AIRTEL,ETISALAT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Compare Current Call Tarriffs. Airtel, Etisalat, MTN, Glo by koolg: 6:10am On Dec 17, 2012
AK Money:

God bless you, absolutely WRONG COMPARISON. Most of the time I wonder how Moderators were selected/elected cos most of them are incompetent. They just move topics to front page to please themselves without bothering to further investigate the truth/danger a topic might contain/pose. Imagine the op saying glo offers calls @ 25k/s to all network and charges N10 daily access fee which is far from the truth. I just don't know why some dumb and self liked topics by some moderators has to be on front page. These so call moderators are not helping Seun to move NL forward at all and they ban members unnecessarily while most of them should go on a year long suspension for silly things they do.

TRUTH IS BITTER

This is a perfect example of destructive criticism.
You haven't even offered any info. All you see is problems n faults, no solution! If you claim you know and don't disseminate the facts then you know only for yourself, shame on you
I have gained a lot from this thread, what did I gain from your thread? Nothing positive.
If you want a forum where moderators in phone section work in mtn, glo, etisalat n airtel, then start your own forum.
I feel its people like you that are supposed to be banned

1 Like

Re: Compare Current Call Tarriffs. Airtel, Etisalat, MTN, Glo by LeJeun3: 6:19am On Dec 17, 2012
Super1759: me I don't know what you guys are saying.
I had to buy a new airtel yestady and registered.
After all that I had 83naira, I just made a call(just comparing) and @6mins 25seconds the money finish.(2goodclassic package which I heard is the cheapest)

I quickly used my mtn,I had 64naira in it.to jus finish my call. Mehn, I made 10mins 20secs before it finished.

Though MTN go bad often,but their tariff is the cheapest.
First and foremost! Your airtel line was on 2Good Classic Holding and the MTN number was FAF! go figure.........
Re: Compare Current Call Tarriffs. Airtel, Etisalat, MTN, Glo by GentleNaaz(m): 6:24am On Dec 17, 2012
MTN family n friends, 10kobo/s = #6/min 2 all FAF numbers.
Re: Compare Current Call Tarriffs. Airtel, Etisalat, MTN, Glo by Nobody: 6:32am On Dec 17, 2012
The glo I use charges me 25kobo per second to all networks with no daily access. Wtf r u sayin abt glo? Glo is super cheap o. Mayb ur on d wrong plan
trae_z: Airtel 2good classic 18k/sec to all networks, N5 daily access charge. (to migrate dial *422#)
Etisalat EasyLife 3.0 20k/sec to all networks N5 daily access charge. (to migrate dial *420*1#)
MTN SmoothTalk 20k/sec to all networks N5 daily access charge. (to migrate dial *401# )
Glo G-BAM HI 5ive still 25k/sec to all networks with N10 daily access charge. (to migrate dial *100*5*1*#)

Na wah to Glo oh! Make una give us Christmas surprise nah?

Update 1: The thread is about flat rate tariffs. Charges that are the same across board. Some of just want to spend less when we put calls through, especially when work demands we make a lot of calls to different numbers irrespective of network.

Update 2:

Airtel http://www.africa.airtel.com/wps/wcm/connect/africaairtel/Nigeria/Personal/2_good_classic/
Etisalat http://www.etisalat.com.ng/easylife3.php
MTN http://mtnonline.com/products-services/mtn-packages/smoothtalk/tariffs
Glo http://www.gloworld.com/gbam.asp
Re: Compare Current Call Tarriffs. Airtel, Etisalat, MTN, Glo by dokunbam(m): 6:41am On Dec 17, 2012
Empty hen is still the best in term of coverage
Re: Compare Current Call Tarriffs. Airtel, Etisalat, MTN, Glo by koolg: 6:47am On Dec 17, 2012
babanne: Men! I just found out that some people are incapable of analytical reasoning. We are talking of calls 2 all netwks as cheap as 18k/s & 20k/s som1 is talkin of calling at 30k/s & 40k/s. Chai. Continue wasting money.

I love the username grin

1 Like

Re: Compare Current Call Tarriffs. Airtel, Etisalat, MTN, Glo by Sadusalam: 6:55am On Dec 17, 2012
All's well that ends well.
Re: Compare Current Call Tarriffs. Airtel, Etisalat, MTN, Glo by ITbomb(m): 7:01am On Dec 17, 2012
dokunbam: Empty hen is still the best in term of coverage
What do u mean by coverage.
In south south, airtel beat MTN in coverage both data and voice.
U see bars in MTN but calls can't go, but airtel even if one bar, u still make ur clear calls.
Also most MTN base stations are still on edge and some even gsm, very few on 3g. While airtel is already having 3g on 70% of their network coverage.
Those days of MTN voice coverage is gone , now we need voice/ data coverage
Re: Compare Current Call Tarriffs. Airtel, Etisalat, MTN, Glo by Nobody: 7:55am On Dec 17, 2012
Glo has stolen my call credit so many times that I have stopped using it for calls. I even found out I'm not the only one who has experienced this. It's so sad. And when you call their customer care to complain, they give you some inane explanation, tell you they'll get back to you, which they never do. Nigerians should stand up against Glo's exploitative behaviour, I think. Anyway, it's still Airtel for me, any day.
Re: Compare Current Call Tarriffs. Airtel, Etisalat, MTN, Glo by Thankgodiyke(m): 8:43am On Dec 17, 2012
[color=#000000][/color] pls friends hw do i register d airtel padis no.?
Re: Compare Current Call Tarriffs. Airtel, Etisalat, MTN, Glo by Jeffy1206(m): 9:01am On Dec 17, 2012
Gosh etisat na worst dey jst remuve ur mony anyhow dem lyk...mtn best for nw ma zone is 4kps sumtym i dey make free call anytym as if dem dey 4get ooo...odas resav ma coment
Re: Compare Current Call Tarriffs. Airtel, Etisalat, MTN, Glo by luluosas(m): 9:17am On Dec 17, 2012
kinesis: The glo I use charges me 25kobo per second to all networks with no daily access. Wtf r u sayin abt glo? Glo is super cheap o. Mayb ur on d wrong plan
Glo G-BAM charges N10 daily access fees. Thank you.
Re: Compare Current Call Tarriffs. Airtel, Etisalat, MTN, Glo by luluosas(m): 9:19am On Dec 17, 2012
Gentle Naaz: MTN family n friends, 10kobo/s = #6/min 2 all FAF numbers.
Glo is offering me 10k/s to call ALL Glo lines in Nigeria on Glo Gista plan. Spot the difference here. Thank you.
http://www.gloworld.com/gista.asp
Re: Compare Current Call Tarriffs. Airtel, Etisalat, MTN, Glo by omaojo1: 9:20am On Dec 17, 2012
I use mtn super saver plan and call @ 10k per sec (N6 per min) mtn to mtn and 20k per sec to other networks.
Re: Compare Current Call Tarriffs. Airtel, Etisalat, MTN, Glo by Sike(m): 9:49am On Dec 17, 2012
WE ALL KNOW MTN CAN NEVER MAKE HEAVEN.

2 Likes

Re: Compare Current Call Tarriffs. Airtel, Etisalat, MTN, Glo by onome25(m): 10:05am On Dec 17, 2012
airtel is the cheapest network in naija(i stand to be corrected)
infact this morning i was sent an sms that call to airtel to airtel is 10k per second:#6 a minute & call to any other network ,even to international calls are 20k per second:#12 a minute. is this not amazing!
i also discovered that there data connectivity is very fast . i have 3 lines:mtn, etimama & airtel.mtn is second to airtel bt etimama dey chop my money for call charge die!
Re: Compare Current Call Tarriffs. Airtel, Etisalat, MTN, Glo by Nobody: 11:04am On Dec 17, 2012
i dont know why my mtn to mtn calls are free since a week now, even sms to mtn is free. thought it was mtn homezone
Re: Compare Current Call Tarriffs. Airtel, Etisalat, MTN, Glo by Ify2excel: 12:37pm On Dec 17, 2012
NEROSKY: Airtel 4life

cheap call rate MTN zone and Airtel 2good classic

Most expensive call rate, Etisalat and Glo....Etisalat just have full network coverage... And thats what they're good at.. They will even remove ur money when you still have ur MB

For Cheap browsing Airtel and MTN.. MTN 2500 for 4.5GB(only night) Airtel 4.0GB for 3700 (night and day)
you mind you tell us which airtel plan that is N3700 for 4G day and night?
Re: Compare Current Call Tarriffs. Airtel, Etisalat, MTN, Glo by johndavid1(m): 2:34pm On Dec 17, 2012
neyostica:

Most of my contacts are MTN numbers, so MTN zone cuts it for me, makes call for as low as 4kb/s
u sabi evry MTN ZONE all the way....
Re: Compare Current Call Tarriffs. Airtel, Etisalat, MTN, Glo by Youngpo413: 3:23pm On Dec 17, 2012
As for me I love airtel for their calls and internet speed is great.
Im using a 3G enabled mobile and airtel 3G is very fast.
Re: Compare Current Call Tarriffs. Airtel, Etisalat, MTN, Glo by Youngpo413: 4:03pm On Dec 17, 2012
babaearly: i dont know why my mtn to mtn calls are free since a week now, even sms to mtn is free. thought it was mtn homezone

check am well,maybe they gave you bonus press *559# to confirm,as far as they concern,nothing is free for mtn naija.
Re: Compare Current Call Tarriffs. Airtel, Etisalat, MTN, Glo by Nobody: 4:33pm On Dec 17, 2012
Young po413:

check am well,maybe they gave you bonus press *559# to confirm,as far as they concern,nothing is free for mtn naija.

Broda, i tried it oh but nothing like that for my side. me wey like bonus well well. the thing still dey baffle me. i dey make night call for day time
Re: Compare Current Call Tarriffs. Airtel, Etisalat, MTN, Glo by luluosas(m): 4:35pm On Dec 17, 2012
babaearly: i dont know why my mtn to mtn calls are free since a week now, even sms to mtn is free. thought it was mtn homezone
Dial *559# and you may know about it.
Re: Compare Current Call Tarriffs. Airtel, Etisalat, MTN, Glo by Jeffy1206(m): 8:22pm On Dec 17, 2012
babaearly:

Broda, i tried it oh but nothing like that for my side. me wey like bonus well well. the thing still dey baffle me. i dey make night call for day time
guy no be onli u o i dey njoy am die.bt i de see#30 fr my mobiletv syd o
Re: Compare Current Call Tarriffs. Airtel, Etisalat, MTN, Glo by megachuks(m): 8:32pm On Dec 17, 2012
Ooops
Re: Compare Current Call Tarriffs. Airtel, Etisalat, MTN, Glo by Psyafe(m): 10:26pm On Dec 17, 2012
*solid*:
Every one has reviewed their tariff downwards except glo. I have even put dat glo sim aside.

What are they waiting for?
Glo happens to be the most useless network for now, they can't even give U̶̲̥̅̊ 1mb to browse for free, and even their Blackberry Bis is limited not like Etisalat and Mtn whose theirs are unlimited for downloading!
Re: Compare Current Call Tarriffs. Airtel, Etisalat, MTN, Glo by Nobody: 10:58pm On Dec 17, 2012
If not for bad network. Empty N has the cheapest call rates. Mtn family and Friends, Mtn Zone, or Mtn Pulse they are very cheap to make calls withing the mtn network. airtel is ok and very cheap to call other networks...
Re: Compare Current Call Tarriffs. Airtel, Etisalat, MTN, Glo by luluosas(m): 9:44am On Dec 18, 2012
Psyafe: Glo happens to be the most useless network for now, they can't even give U̶̲̥̅̊ 1mb to browse for free, and even their Blackberry Bis is limited not like Etisalat and Mtn whose theirs are unlimited for downloading!
When I bought the new Glo Bolt Modem, I was given 500MB data FREE. After exhausting the free 500MB, I subscribed to Always Micro for N1,000 and again, I was given 200MB data FREE. So, what does this mean to you?

Re: Compare Current Call Tarriffs. Airtel, Etisalat, MTN, Glo by LeJeun3: 6:47pm On Dec 18, 2012
In terms of killin two birds wif one stone: Airtel Smartbytes is d cheapest..................subscribe to data plan of 200MB or more and get to 30% back and call at 18k/sec.
Re: Compare Current Call Tarriffs. Airtel, Etisalat, MTN, Glo by yomalex(m): 5:00am On Jan 12, 2013
kinesis: The glo I use charges me 25kobo per second to all networks with no daily access. Wtf r u sayin abt glo? Glo is super cheap o. Mayb ur on d wrong plan

it seems you are on the old glo infinito just like me. just reactivated my glo sim again i even made calls at 20k to MTN
Re: Compare Current Call Tarriffs. Airtel, Etisalat, MTN, Glo by Dozieson(m): 6:31am On Jan 12, 2013
LeJeun3: In terms of killin two birds wif one stone: Airtel Smartbytes is d cheapest..................subscribe to data plan of 200MB or more and get to 30% back and call at 18k/sec.
etisalat is same with airtel in terms of smartbytes, the differences is the airtel call rate 18k as against etisalat 20k..
Re: Compare Current Call Tarriffs. Airtel, Etisalat, MTN, Glo by luluosas(m): 3:49pm On Jan 12, 2013
yomalex:

it seems you are on the old glo infinito just like me. just reactivated my glo sim again i even made calls at 20k to MTN
Which plan is that on Glo please.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Leaked Image Of The First Infinix Device With Wireless Charging / 4 Dangerous Apps You Should Uninstall / How To Watch DSTV Channels Live On Your Android Device

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.