Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,700 members, 7,823,971 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

Daniel Wilson Finally Marries, Shows Off His 3 Adorable Kids - Entertainment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Daniel Wilson Finally Marries, Shows Off His 3 Adorable Kids (27997 Views)

Hot Love!!! 103 Year Old Man Marries His 91 Year Old Lover / Whose Daughter Is She? Nigerian Girl Proudly Shows Off Her Vagin@ On Stage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daniel Wilson Finally Marries, Shows Off His 3 Adorable Kids by aglomar: 9:56pm On Dec 16, 2012
White wedding after 3 kids?
Re: Daniel Wilson Finally Marries, Shows Off His 3 Adorable Kids by ffo(m): 10:06pm On Dec 16, 2012
Which "church" will conduct a white wedding after 3 kids if not Catholic? cry

1 Like

Re: Daniel Wilson Finally Marries, Shows Off His 3 Adorable Kids by stagger: 10:15pm On Dec 16, 2012
airmark: Daniel wilson had a great vocal which complimented his good looks, but has average lyrics. Does anyone know where the likes of Alex zito and blacky are?

Zitto may not be tickling us anymore with songs like Baby Walakolombo, but he is still in music business. Has a large recording studio in the US.

Blakky is around, enjoying his money.
Re: Daniel Wilson Finally Marries, Shows Off His 3 Adorable Kids by ichidodo: 10:50pm On Dec 16, 2012
wow! That guy stil dey alive? Used to jump up and down to his music on nta 2 channel 5 as a toddler. What happened to junior and pretty?
Re: Daniel Wilson Finally Marries, Shows Off His 3 Adorable Kids by CHukwudiKe2: 10:57pm On Dec 16, 2012
Carlmax:

We would always love him..
tongue
Carlmax:

We would always love him..
u fit love anitin...u hear?
Re: Daniel Wilson Finally Marries, Shows Off His 3 Adorable Kids by Nobody: 11:09pm On Dec 16, 2012
babyosisi: How come I never heard of him

Cos you are a kid.
Re: Daniel Wilson Finally Marries, Shows Off His 3 Adorable Kids by chronique(m): 11:21pm On Dec 16, 2012
Brand_new: I sincerely hope Yetunde is the chick Daniel Wilson used to visit on my Uni Campus back then.
I will never forget the night I approached him with a handshake as he later left with not less than 8 girls in a BMW X5. That was back in the days. Years have gone past but I'll always reckon him as the biggest Nigerian playboy of all time.
This is goodnews though. I sincerely hope Yetunde finds love and Joy in your home.

8 chicks in an x5? meaning 9 pple in dat ride;why do some pple say things dat sound like "pure lies"?
nb: I'm not saying u're lying o. I just dnt believe it.
Re: Daniel Wilson Finally Marries, Shows Off His 3 Adorable Kids by slimyem: 11:31pm On Dec 16, 2012
Ninilowo:
A singer that made waves b4 u were born. He paved way for all the GRAGRA hip hop boyz u are listening and dancing to their meaningless lyrics now
shut up there!
Is this meaningful lyrics?
Call me Daniel Wilson Mr ragamuffin
Call me Daniel Wilson Mr ragamuffin
White man call me, Black man call me,
everybody call me ragamuffin
White man call me, Black man call me,
everybody call me ragamuffin ragamuffin
Re: Daniel Wilson Finally Marries, Shows Off His 3 Adorable Kids by 401kk: 11:48pm On Dec 16, 2012
slimyem: shut up there!
Is this meaningful lyrics?

Is that the only song he sang?
Re: Daniel Wilson Finally Marries, Shows Off His 3 Adorable Kids by moonraker(m): 12:39am On Dec 17, 2012
shocked shocked shocked shocked

No way!!!!

Just this morning, i was singing his song (Mr Raggamuffin) in the shower!!!

My mind was like where the heck is this guy??
Re: Daniel Wilson Finally Marries, Shows Off His 3 Adorable Kids by Ishilove: 1:41am On Dec 17, 2012
stagger: Wilson's Tea Mate bread: owned by the family.

Are you serious?? I love Tea Mate, though I don't take it musch becos of its high sugar content.
Re: Daniel Wilson Finally Marries, Shows Off His 3 Adorable Kids by Ishilove: 1:43am On Dec 17, 2012
ichidodo: wow! That guy stil dey alive? Used to jump up and down to his music on nta 2 channel 5 as a toddler. What happened to junior and pretty?
Junior passed away a long time ago while Pretty is...well he's still around sha.
Re: Daniel Wilson Finally Marries, Shows Off His 3 Adorable Kids by Ishilove: 1:45am On Dec 17, 2012
ichidodo:
Your username reminds me of 'chichidodo', the bird that hates excreta but eats the maggots that live in it. grin
Re: Daniel Wilson Finally Marries, Shows Off His 3 Adorable Kids by Ishilove: 1:51am On Dec 17, 2012
aglomar: White wedding after 3 kids?
I taya o. I dare not try such, my parents will disown me.

I don't want to be judgemental here but how can you stand and take vows in a church when you have been living in fornication for years on end?? Beats my imagination. The church I worship at will insist you do not wear white coloured garments because it would be a travesty. embarassed
Re: Daniel Wilson Finally Marries, Shows Off His 3 Adorable Kids by Nobody: 6:40am On Dec 17, 2012
HE FINALLY MARRIED HIS 'NNA AYI' wink
Re: Daniel Wilson Finally Marries, Shows Off His 3 Adorable Kids by kabba7(m): 6:43am On Dec 17, 2012
foliks:
Wen will we stop criticizin ppl as if we are saints,he is gettin married afta 3 kids in churhc,does dat make d pastor a bad person? Hw many ppl get married as a virgin as its supposed τ̅☺ be,a lot of ppl get married in church afta several abortions jst 2 luk lyk saints bt I ges we lyk dose ones beta,May God forgive all of us

Be ℓi̶̲̥̅ke̶̲̥̅ sat some dom born 5 before then do introducction for them head won ti nan wo de.aloku eba
Re: Daniel Wilson Finally Marries, Shows Off His 3 Adorable Kids by joshuaidibia(m): 7:18am On Dec 17, 2012
babyosisi: How come I never heard of him
Must u hear of everytn
Re: Daniel Wilson Finally Marries, Shows Off His 3 Adorable Kids by RealMccoy2(m): 7:41am On Dec 17, 2012
When Music was music "I ain't no casanova" Ragga Muphi! Ragga Muphi !!!
What happened to Felix Liberty peeps?
Re: Daniel Wilson Finally Marries, Shows Off His 3 Adorable Kids by stagger: 7:57am On Dec 17, 2012
Real-Mccoy:
When Music was music "I ain't no casanova" Ragga Muphi! Ragga Muphi !!!
What happened to Felix Liberty peeps?

After having so many children, some of whom are now in their 20s, Felix Lebarty is now a pastor! But that his comment about committing suicide if Abacha was not president really left a sour taste in the mouths of some of us that grew up to his Lover Boy '83 and '84 albums.
Re: Daniel Wilson Finally Marries, Shows Off His 3 Adorable Kids by DidiLove1: 8:23am On Dec 17, 2012
Brand_new: I sincerely hope Yetunde is the chick Daniel Wilson used to visit on my Uni Campus back then.
I will never forget the night I approached him with a handshake as he later left with not less than 8 girls in a BMW X5. That was back in the days. Years have gone past but I'll always reckon him as the biggest Nigerian playboy of all time.
This is goodnews though. I sincerely hope Yetunde finds love and Joy in your home.

Please what model of the BMWX5 can take not less than 8 girls (adults at that)? Or did BMW make a bus version of the X5?
Re: Daniel Wilson Finally Marries, Shows Off His 3 Adorable Kids by ichidodo: 8:29am On Dec 17, 2012
Ishilove:
Your username reminds me of 'chichidodo', the bird that hates excreta but eats the maggots that live in it. grin
'Busted' the name is a metaphore based on a paradox as the name chichidodo implies.example i 'hate' yoruba people but i do business wit yoruba guys, my first love was a yoruba,close friends.... yoruba e.t.c.

1 Like

Re: Daniel Wilson Finally Marries, Shows Off His 3 Adorable Kids by alarm4: 8:34am On Dec 17, 2012
Tinki mi ,tinki mi soul o butterfly
tinki,tinki my soul...
best of all his sound track reggea then
Re: Daniel Wilson Finally Marries, Shows Off His 3 Adorable Kids by timpaker(m): 8:40am On Dec 17, 2012
I remember singing one of his songs to a girlfriend few years back... "girl, you are a heartbreaker..you are nothing but a smooth talker..girl you are a heartbreaker..that's why you do the things you do"

The dude sang great songs during his time.
Re: Daniel Wilson Finally Marries, Shows Off His 3 Adorable Kids by mapet: 9:03am On Dec 17, 2012
I was wondering as well. I was a member of the church till 2005, and I know the rules are clear......

Please is this Yetunde the mother of the 3kids?
aglomar: White wedding after 3 kids?
Re: Daniel Wilson Finally Marries, Shows Off His 3 Adorable Kids by mapet: 9:05am On Dec 17, 2012
@Madam ffo,

Let's not denigrade a church...and for what we don't have a clear picture of. For starters, the church is an Anglican church and not catholic. I'm also trying to establish if it was actually a wedding or marriage blessing, and also if Yetunde is a newly wed.

ffo: Which "church" will conduct a white wedding after 3 kids if not Catholic? cry
Re: Daniel Wilson Finally Marries, Shows Off His 3 Adorable Kids by ChiSun27(m): 10:53am On Dec 17, 2012
Alajiki:

It means you were born in 1995

not even 1995...it shud b yr 2000
Re: Daniel Wilson Finally Marries, Shows Off His 3 Adorable Kids by ffo(m): 11:29am On Dec 17, 2012
mapet: @Madam ffo,

Let's not denigrade a church...and for what we don't have a clear picture of. For starters, the church is an Anglican church and not catholic. I'm also trying to establish if it was actually a wedding or marriage blessing, and also if Yetunde is a newly wed.

Catholic and Anglican, is there much difference apart from the spelling?
Re: Daniel Wilson Finally Marries, Shows Off His 3 Adorable Kids by Johnkaypmc(m): 12:11pm On Dec 17, 2012
Congrats man. Can someone help me sing the track "999"
Re: Daniel Wilson Finally Marries, Shows Off His 3 Adorable Kids by ijebabe: 3:51pm On Dec 17, 2012
And the religious fanatics have landed! undecided
Re: Daniel Wilson Finally Marries, Shows Off His 3 Adorable Kids by Burch(m): 5:35pm On Dec 17, 2012
SELFWORTH: Pointless news. NL has ran out of things to discuss they are now resorting to digging out unknown people from history.

I hate people that comment on things they know nothing about. Just keep quiet or ask questions ok.
Re: Daniel Wilson Finally Marries, Shows Off His 3 Adorable Kids by Nobody: 5:49pm On Dec 17, 2012
Johnkaypmc: Congrats man. Can someone help me sing the track "999"

It goes like this

~ Gimme Gimme Gimme Gimme 999
I wanna talk to the DPO
Gimme Gimme Gimme Gimme 999
I wanna talk to the DPO
I killed the woman I love
Early in the morning around six o'clock . . ."
Re: Daniel Wilson Finally Marries, Shows Off His 3 Adorable Kids by ibibiogrl: 2:28am On Dec 18, 2012

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos From Agbani Darego's 30th Birthday Party / Funny Nigerian Animation Video- GBEDU DANCING / Top Ten Nigerian Hit Songs In 2012.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.