Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,901 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

Enugu Governor, Chime Is Dead - Punch - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu Governor, Chime Is Dead - Punch (96124 Views)

Reception For Enugu Governor, Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi In Nsukka (photos) / Governor Chime Denies Detaining His Wife / Governor Chime In London Hospital With Heart Disease - SaharaReporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu Governor, Chime Is Dead - Punch by garrigangster: 10:08am On Dec 16, 2012
ayox2003: *sighs*

This is where I hate you- death.

Death, if you could kill Chime, Azazi and Yakowa on the same day, what is Ibori, IBB, Lucky Igbinedion, Uba, Alameiseghia, Bode George, Gbenga Daniel, Farook Lawan, OBJ, Dariye and others still doing on earth? Ehn?

All these names have killed millions of people indirectly by stacking billions meant for the masses into their personal accounts.

Maybe you are saving the best for the last. Please this time next year, let them be gone. Why? Because the carcass of those children who have died of hunger is begging for revenge, the blood of those who have died on bad roads is clamouring for justice, the souls of those who have been killed by randy policemen cos of N20 is hankering for revenge, the spirit of those mothers who died during child-birth cos of the poor state of our hospitals is crying out loud for justice (while the politicians go abroad for medical attention), the family of those who died from carbon mono-oxide emitted from generators are in sorrow.

Death, you got have enough reasons to act!

Just do the Ghana thing and let's have peace.

Frawzey
You should have added Bola Tinubu, Bisi Akande and Lie Mohammed to that list.
Re: Enugu Governor, Chime Is Dead - Punch by CLEANSLATE: 10:14am On Dec 16, 2012
omicron: I hope this is not true. This is only the first time the news of the death of a Nigerian politician would touch me. Sullivan is a good man. To hell with his private affairs, I do not care....but as a governor, he is the prototype of what governance should be. He surely doesnt deserve to die, not in office. Enugu state people do not deserve it either. Please God, save this man, Sullivan! Pls God. I know he is passing thru a lot, I dont care what it is he is facing or where he is, but whatever it is, God please I want to see Sullivan come back alive, and well. Please God. Please, please, please, please, please, please, pleaseeeeeee!
omicron: I hope this is not true. This is only the first time the news of the death of a Nigerian politician would touch me. Sullivan is a good man. To hell with his private affairs, I do not care....but as a governor, he is the prototype of what governance should be. He surely doesnt deserve to die, not in office. Enugu state people do not deserve it either. Please God, save this man, Sullivan! Pls God. I know he is passing thru a lot, I dont care what it is he is facing or where he is, but whatever it is, God please I want to see Sullivan come back alive, and well. Please God. Please, please, please, please, please, please, pleaseeeeeee![ nice one my bros.he is very good governor ./quote][quote author=omicron]I hope this is not true. This is only the first time the news of the death of a Nigerian politician would touch me. Sullivan is a good man. To hell with his private affairs, I do not care....but as a governor, he is the prototype of what governance should be. He surely doesnt deserve to die, not in office. Enugu state people do not deserve it either. Please God, save this man, Sullivan! Pls God. I know he is passing thru a lot, I dont care what it is he is facing or where he is, but whatever it is, God please I want to see Sullivan come back alive, and well. Please God. Please, please, please, please, please, please, pleaseeeeeee!
Re: Enugu Governor, Chime Is Dead - Punch by freecocoa(f): 10:16am On Dec 16, 2012
Rooneyboy:

And how many men aren't randy ?

Again why do u seem to be more concerned about his private life

The fact still remains that he's a good governor ,his being randy shouldn't even come in.
It came in because I was asking about the cause of his supposed death, abi is it out of place to ask what killed someone?
Re: Enugu Governor, Chime Is Dead - Punch by olamide2012: 10:23am On Dec 16, 2012
Na waoo what is happening to nigeria ?may God help us.
Re: Enugu Governor, Chime Is Dead - Punch by 401kk: 10:23am On Dec 16, 2012
cryptic:
Bros How u take know now?Lol
Sullivan is pôrn star, everybody in the state knows. He even got his wife's sister pregnant.
Re: Enugu Governor, Chime Is Dead - Punch by Nobody: 10:27am On Dec 16, 2012
Why are does we need dead not dieing? The likes of T.A orji shouldn't be alive
Re: Enugu Governor, Chime Is Dead - Punch by Haryoryhemie(f): 10:28am On Dec 16, 2012
jchime: Sullivan is not dead, my uncle is not dead....whoever is peddling thed rumour is the one that died...why are people this wicked

U̶̲̥̅̊ sure say U̶̲̥̅̊ really relate with d man so? wink
Re: Enugu Governor, Chime Is Dead - Punch by fapcrook(m): 10:28am On Dec 16, 2012
omicron: I hope this is not true. This is only the first time the news of the death of a Nigerian politician would touch me. Sullivan is a good man. To hell with his private affairs, I do not care....but as a governor, he is the prototype of what governance should be. He surely doesnt deserve to die, not in office. Enugu state people do not deserve it either. Please God, save this man, Sullivan! Pls God. I know he is passing thru a lot, I dont care what it is he is facing or where he is, but whatever it is, God please I want to see Sullivan come back alive, and well. Please God. Please, please, please, please, please, please, pleaseeeeeee!
Sorry bros, He wont die. But mind u, death comes knocking anytime because U said he doesnt deserve to die, so who deserves to die? Is it a pregnant woman in a govt under funded hosp or a graduate turned bricklayer due to unemployment that deserve to die? Govt shd be responsive to d masses plight

1 Like

Re: Enugu Governor, Chime Is Dead - Punch by kinguwem: 10:29am On Dec 16, 2012
As far as politics is concern, Nigerians are still barbaric. We are also very docile. A governor that is maintained with public funds is abroad and the people do not know why he is there.
Whether he is dead or not, nobody is bothered. We need attitudinal change.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Governor, Chime Is Dead - Punch by Rooneyboy(m): 10:31am On Dec 16, 2012
freecocoa: It came in because I was asking about the cause of his supposed death, abi is it out of place to ask what killed someone?

point of correction dear ;the cause of his illness.

So what are u expecting to be the cause of his illness

I'm utterly sure that u've never been on a sick bed b4 in a hospital, just pray u don't ever find urself in such .

Its really saddening to see young Nigerians like u praying for the death of another human.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Governor, Chime Is Dead - Punch by Rooneyboy(m): 10:34am On Dec 16, 2012
401kk:
Sullivan is pôrn star, everybody in the state knows. He even got his wife's sister pregnant.

So this is a justified reason y he should be a dead man

Pls u guys should leave his private life alone.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Governor, Chime Is Dead - Punch by guddy4real: 10:37am On Dec 16, 2012
If this story is true then i wil say may his gentle soul rest in perfect peace,Amen.Alot is happenin in thiz country may God help us.
Re: Enugu Governor, Chime Is Dead - Punch by Tiaamo40: 10:40am On Dec 16, 2012
PUNCH NOT SURE YET,SO shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Y ALL THE RIPS?

1 Like

Re: Enugu Governor, Chime Is Dead - Punch by freecocoa(f): 10:41am On Dec 16, 2012
Rooneyboy:

point of correction dear ;the cause of his illness.

So what are u expecting to be the cause of his illness

I'm utterly sure that u've never been on a sick bed b4 in a hospital, just pray u don't ever find urself in such .

Its really saddening to see young Nigerians like u praying for the death of another human.

I've warned you to respect yourself but you don't seem to get that. Is it that you are just looking for whom to go back and forth with or what?

Like seriously, stop trying to get on my nerves, where did I wish him death? Can't you read? What does "supposed death" mean to you?

Nna take your time and face front, why aren't you attacking others who called him promiscuous? He's a womanizer and that's the truth, hopefully if he comes out alive he'll change his ways and be more responsible, if what was supposed to kill him is only one, the way he sleeps around will make it two, you sef can go to blazes for all I care, instead of you to condemn bad thing, you are here defending it as "private life" mstcheew.
Re: Enugu Governor, Chime Is Dead - Punch by zaragoza(m): 10:41am On Dec 16, 2012
luluosas: If this news is true, may his soul rest in peace.
But, why will Nigeria be in this dark period right now?

dark because a couple of our 'corrupt' governors lost their lives? Are their live worth more than the lives of other Nigerians who die everyday in this country??
Re: Enugu Governor, Chime Is Dead - Punch by freecocoa(f): 10:42am On Dec 16, 2012
Double post.
Re: Enugu Governor, Chime Is Dead - Punch by Nobody: 10:42am On Dec 16, 2012
I just pray that this news is fake, his private life is of no use to the public and it doesn't matter to us, what matters is how effectively does he run his government
Re: Enugu Governor, Chime Is Dead - Punch by psyqs(m): 10:42am On Dec 16, 2012
i dey laff.....now na gov. dey die grin
Re: Enugu Governor, Chime Is Dead - Punch by Abagworo(m): 10:42am On Dec 16, 2012
Haryoryhemie:

U̶̲̥̅̊ sure say U̶̲̥̅̊ really relate with d man so? wink

Abeg help me ask am well. Dis one wen him come dey answer jchime sef.
Re: Enugu Governor, Chime Is Dead - Punch by perez019(m): 10:46am On Dec 16, 2012
ayox2003: *sighs*

This is where I hate you- death.

Death, if you could kill Chime, Azazi and Yakowa on the same day, what is Ibori, IBB, Lucky Igbinedion, Uba, Alameiseghia, Bode George, Gbenga Daniel, Farook Lawan, OBJ, Dariye and others still doing on earth? Ehn?

All these names have killed millions of people indirectly by stacking billions meant for the masses into their personal accounts.

Maybe you are saving the best for the last. Please this time next year, let them be gone. Why? Because the carcass of those children who have died of hunger is begging for revenge, the blood of those who have died on bad roads is clamouring for justice, the souls of those who have been killed by randy policemen cos of N20 is hankering for revenge, the spirit of those mothers who died during child-birth cos of the poor state of our hospitals is crying out loud for justice (while the politicians go abroad for medical attention), the family of those who died from carbon mono-oxide emitted from generators are in sorrow.

Death, you got have enough reasons to act!

Just do the Ghana thing and let's have peace.

Frawzey

And u forgot to add ur name to d list of those that should be dead by now.
Re: Enugu Governor, Chime Is Dead - Punch by ZACHIE: 10:47am On Dec 16, 2012
Death smells around this man.
No be the thing begin with Ojukwu?
Die must die
Re: Enugu Governor, Chime Is Dead - Punch by spyder880(m): 10:49am On Dec 16, 2012
I don't even know what to do, I think I should get back to Udi right away, as I drove past there this morning all was calm and cool, with the plain clothes cops playing cards at the main gate of his compound as usual.
Re: Enugu Governor, Chime Is Dead - Punch by Nnamdini(m): 10:50am On Dec 16, 2012
jchime: Sullivan is not dead, my uncle is not dead....whoever is peddling thed rumour is the one that died...why are people this wicked

there is no source yet for the news and some lousy ones are saying r.i.p.whats going on with naija governors & death?
Re: Enugu Governor, Chime Is Dead - Punch by spyder880(m): 10:51am On Dec 16, 2012
zaragoza:

dark because a couple of our 'corrupt' governors lost their lives? Are their live worth more than the lives of other Nigerians who die everyday in this country??

Sullivan's live is worth more than many Nigerians life on the streets of Enugu. Say anything evil of him and risk being lynched by the masses on the streets!
Re: Enugu Governor, Chime Is Dead - Punch by spyder880(m): 10:54am On Dec 16, 2012
gboss4sure: I just pray that this news is fake, his private life is of no use to the public and it doesn't matter to us, what matters is how effectively does he run his government

He has been a paragon of excellence in government. All works and no noise.

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Governor, Chime Is Dead - Punch by Nobody: 10:55am On Dec 16, 2012
freecocoa: I've warned you to respect yourself but you don't seem to get that. Is it that you are just looking for whom to go back and forth with or what?

Like seriously, stop trying to get on my nerves, where did I wish him death? Can't you read? What does "supposed death" mean to you?

Nna take your time and face front, why aren't you attacking others who called him promiscuous? He's a womanizer and that's the truth, hopefully if he comes out alive he'll change his ways and be more responsible, if what was supposed to kill him is only one, the way he sleeps around will make it two, you sef can go to blazes for all I care, instead of you to condemn bad thing, you are here defending it as "private life" mstcheew.

Since when did womanizing become an irresponsibility?

1 Like

Re: Enugu Governor, Chime Is Dead - Punch by spyder880(m): 10:58am On Dec 16, 2012
kinguwem: As far as politics is concern, Nigerians are still barbaric. We are also very docile. A governor that is maintained with public funds is abroad and the people do not know why he is there.
Whether he is dead or not, nobody is bothered. We need attitudinal change.

We, the citizens that elected him don't need to know where he is, or the number of women he sleeps with. We voted him to give us democracy dividends and we have been getting so much satisfaction so far. His privacy should remain his privacy.
Re: Enugu Governor, Chime Is Dead - Punch by Rooneyboy(m): 10:58am On Dec 16, 2012
freecocoa: I've warned you to respect yourself but you don't seem to get that. Is it that you are just looking for whom to go back and forth with or what?

I don't give a hoot about that ur 'supposed death' of a thing.

I'm very certain deep down inside of u u wish the worse happens ,not because u perceive him a randy man but because he's a governor . "Like most Nigerians ur age".

Now listen carefully , I wouldn't reply anything coming from u again "at least this morning " 'cos its so obvious u are ready to start hurling insult this early.

"The typical average nigerian girl's way"
Re: Enugu Governor, Chime Is Dead - Punch by dj187: 10:59am On Dec 16, 2012
gboss4sure: Why are does we need dead not dieing? The likes of T.A orji shouldn't be alive
My broda abeg no vex which school u attend
Re: Enugu Governor, Chime Is Dead - Punch by unclenna(m): 10:59am On Dec 16, 2012
Teenage Money: Enugu State Governor, Sullivan Chime, was feared dead on Saturday.

Unconfirmed reports had it that Chime passed on at an Indian hospital after battling an undisclosed ailment for some months.

Meanwhile, The PUNCH’s Enugu State correspondent, Ozioma Ubabukoh, was harassed by seven men who claimed to be security agents in front of his apartment in Enugu around 11.45pm on Saturday.

The men seized Ubabukoh’s phone and his laptop in order to stop him from sending stories to the head office.

As at press time, the men were still in Ubabukoh’s apartment and insisted that they were not leaving until 3am.

Efforts to get across to some commissioners in the state were not successful as their phones were switched off.

http://www.punchng.com/news/chime-feared-dead/

If this is true then it boils down to the saying again: "GOOD PEOPLE DON'T LAST." cry cry cry cry
Re: Enugu Governor, Chime Is Dead - Punch by Nobody: 11:01am On Dec 16, 2012
spyder880:

Sullivan's live is worth more than many Nigerians life on the streets of Enugu. Say anything evil of him and risk being lynched by the masses on the streets!
You are a phenomenal i.d.i.ot. Can you hear yourself? Isi Ewu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

APC Giant Broom In Abuja Falls: Before And Now (photos) / Meet Abdullahi Bashir – Herdsman Who Wanted To Marry Hanan Buhari / President Buhari's Media Chat (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.