Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,814 members, 7,813,682 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:12 PM

Why Is The African Union HQ In Ethiopia? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Why Is The African Union HQ In Ethiopia? (2104 Views)

Corporal Punishment: A Significant Part Of The African Tradition? / The African Phenotype Diversity Thread / Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is The African Union HQ In Ethiopia? by somalia9: 6:46am On Dec 16, 2012
You guys do know ethiopians are more racist than Somalis. And you chose to put the hq of the african union in the ethiopian capital.

Their word for black is baria which means slave. Lmao

You need to move them Head Quarters to Nigeria or South Africa, some where more appropriate. And whats with all these Nigerians saying they are decended from Ethiopians? lmao

Re: Why Is The African Union HQ In Ethiopia? by SamMilla1(m): 8:34am On Dec 16, 2012
Moving it to Mogadishu should be better. It will increase the presense of African troops there.

1 Like

Re: Why Is The African Union HQ In Ethiopia? by somalia9: 8:40am On Dec 16, 2012
Sam Milla: Moving it to Mogadishu should be better. It will increase the presense of African troops there.

it will be bombed in a few hours, plus no somali is going to accept that. we are too xenophobic.

Besides the african union troops will be leaving in a few months, many died though, so i guess no one wants to die in somalia.
Re: Why Is The African Union HQ In Ethiopia? by Abagworo(m): 9:49am On Dec 16, 2012
I agree with you on this one. Ethiopia and Somalia are too backwards and underdeveloped to house the AU headquarters. Nigeria and South Africa is better. I'd choose Nigeria because it's more central.
Re: Why Is The African Union HQ In Ethiopia? by somalia9: 10:20am On Dec 16, 2012
Abagworo: I agree with you on this one. Ethiopia and Somalia are too backwards and underdeveloped to house the AU headquarters. Nigeria and South Africa is better. I'd choose Nigeria because it's more central.

honestly, i couldnt care, that big structure of the AU is like an HIV magnet. I wouldnt want it in Ethiopia or in Somalia. But since blacks worship ethiopians its befitting its in ethiopia
Re: Why Is The African Union HQ In Ethiopia? by Abagworo(m): 10:32am On Dec 16, 2012
somalia9:

honestly, i couldnt care, that big structure of the AU is like an HIV magnet. I wouldnt want it in Ethiopia or in Somalia. But since blacks worship ethiopians its befitting its in ethiopia

You are suffering from delusion grandeur. The image of Somalia that an average Nigerian has is "refugee", beggar, decayed teeth, smelling, ugly, al qaeda, pirate and illiterate.
Re: Why Is The African Union HQ In Ethiopia? by somalia9: 10:35am On Dec 16, 2012
Abagworo:

You are suffering from delusion grandeur. The image of Somalia that an average Nigerian has is "refugee", beggar, decayed teeth, smelling, ugly, al qaeda, pirate and illiterate.
[quote author=Abagworo]

And do you think a somali cares what a nigerian monkey who got enslaved by whites cares.

We dont even care to even label nigeria, we see all you guys as bantu, because you all look the same. We dont even recogized your country but see you as one of the many ape monkey countries with hiv.
Re: Why Is The African Union HQ In Ethiopia? by Abagworo(m): 10:46am On Dec 16, 2012
I can snap pictures of Somali women and children begging near my street and post enough for you. I'll ask them to smile and snap their decayed teeth for you. Just make the wish and it shall be granted. Anuohia!
Re: Why Is The African Union HQ In Ethiopia? by somalia9: 10:57am On Dec 16, 2012
Abagworo: I can snap pictures of Somali women and children begging near my street and post enough for you. I'll ask them to smile and snap their decayed teeth for you. Just make the wish and it shall be granted. Anuohia!

Well their is no somalis in nigeria, let alone ones that are begging.

Somlis who normally go away from somalia, or horn of africa, are the ones with money. Thus the reason why you have somali buisnessmen with shops in South africa being harrased by the local negroids.
Re: Why Is The African Union HQ In Ethiopia? by bokohalal(m): 12:29pm On Dec 16, 2012
African Union. Not Black Union. Ethiopia is in Africa.
Emperor Halie Selasie was instrumental to the formation of the Organisation of African unity which became the African Union.
Ethiopia,unlike other African nations,was never colonized.
Re: Why Is The African Union HQ In Ethiopia? by somalia9: 12:32pm On Dec 16, 2012
bokohalal: African Union. Not Black Union. Ethiopia is in Africa.
Emperor Halie Selasie was instrumental to the formation of the Organisation of African unity which became the African Union.
Ethiopia,unlike other African nations,was never colonized.

Well do you know what ethiopians call black people? lmao

Do you know ethiopians had black slaves from sudan and uganda?

Did you know no ethiopian father would let you marry his daughter simply cause your black?

They dont even consider themselves black? It's politics. Just like somalis are not arab but are in the arab league. Politics.
Re: Why Is The African Union HQ In Ethiopia? by Nobody: 9:32am On Dec 18, 2012
Nigerians Can Never Comprehend such an Indirect Subliminal diss to them as a Nation or as a People....

The so Called "Giants" of Africa.....

Yet Politically,Religiously, Socially, Economically, Historically, and Lastly Athletically....
.... have been relegated to a bench warming substitute scrub. Within the Continent of Africa.

Any Proud Nigerian should be Ashamed of Such Nonsense.

Put down the Korans and Bibles and wake the Fucckk Up.

You are averaging 4.5 points per game, and the Coach for Team Africa does not even acknowledge you as a Star Player.

How Embarrassing.....

Are you the Giants of Africa, or just a Nation over Populated with a Population Full of Overly Religious Bigoted Sheep?.

Someone Enlighten Me.

...African Union Hq in Ethiopia?...

...Can't win a damn Medal at the Olympics?......

....Flag looks like Utter Green and White Garbage.......

Nigerians Need to Wake Up.

And Grab the Continent of Africa by the Throat, and stop being devoted submissive Pussys.
Re: Why Is The African Union HQ In Ethiopia? by Nobody: 9:42am On Dec 18, 2012
African Pagans should Commit Wide Spread Genocide to all Worshipers of Allah and Jesus and Cleanse the Continent of so much Pollution.

Take Back Africa....

Take Back your Minds.....

Take Back your Origin.....

How the hell can You be a Leader, if you are following someone else?

...^

Nigeria has so much Potential....

Unfortunately the Negro Race is too easily lead astray and steered in a certain Direction.

You are the inventors and creators of what became known as Modern Day Religion.

Yet you worship the "Remix" of your very own creation.

Take back you Land Black Fool....

Take back your People.

Take Back your Minds.

Wise Up.
Re: Why Is The African Union HQ In Ethiopia? by ifyalways(f): 10:21am On Dec 18, 2012
So long as its not in Somalia, I care less.
Re: Why Is The African Union HQ In Ethiopia? by somalia9: 2:08pm On Dec 18, 2012
ifyalways: So long as its not in Somalia, I care less.

Do you think we would put AU HQ in somalia.

It will attract too much aids for my taste
Re: Why Is The African Union HQ In Ethiopia? by morpheus24: 10:33pm On Dec 18, 2012
I know why. I know!

So the Chinese can come steal their land after all they built the place.
Re: Why Is The African Union HQ In Ethiopia? by somalia9: 1:03am On Dec 19, 2012
morpheus24: I know why. I know!

So the Chinese can come steal their land after all they built the place.

What a disturbed individual, Everything to u people is a potential 419 scam.
Re: Why Is The African Union HQ In Ethiopia? by morpheus24: 4:01pm On Dec 19, 2012
somalia9:

What a disturbed individual, Everything to u people is a potential 419 scam.

Its cause we are sharp like that. MUMU is not written in our DNA unlike the "skinnies"
Re: Why Is The African Union HQ In Ethiopia? by somalia9: 9:29pm On Dec 19, 2012
morpheus24:

Its cause we are sharp like that. MUMU is not written in our DNA unlike the "skinnies"

why is it that you think everything white people say is something that i would find offensive. Being skinny is way better than being an obese american. Your entire outlook on life is through the eyes of a white man. How sad.

(1) (Reply)

The Newly Crowned Oba Of Benin Said He Is The 40th And Not The 39th / The Ikwerris Are Very Wicked And Heartless. "Why Do People Say So" / Must We Wish Ourselves Happy New Month Every Month?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.