Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,874 members, 7,851,959 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 10:48 AM

Romance Section's Slum Book :P - Romance (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance Section's Slum Book :P (31120 Views)

Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] / Romance Section Battles 1. / Romance Section: Interesting Threads Library! ! ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Romance Section's Slum Book :P by fukcwitme(f): 2:37pm On Dec 18, 2012
Legit1:

Speechless sad

Its fine, I aint trippin about it. smiley
Re: Romance Section's Slum Book :P by Nobody: 2:38pm On Dec 18, 2012
slimyem: Yes nah..!cheesy
Add palm oil and white wrappers to the list..grin
Do you want anything else? like aso-oke, buba and stuff?

You must post your slum o, by force by fire..
Re: Romance Section's Slum Book :P by fukcwitme(f): 2:39pm On Dec 18, 2012
joeydozzy:

its just a slum, honey. no hard feelings. I'm sure someone here has a crush on you smiley

Lol its aight, I aint trippin about it, its all just for fun wink
Re: Romance Section's Slum Book :P by Sweetlemon(f): 2:42pm On Dec 18, 2012
Ok. Here's mine!

Name: Ute

Are you single, dating or married: I'm single till there's a ring on ma finger!

Those u like on NL: ABIL! Shollypopz, Kandikaine, Idowuogbo, freecocoa, Eze promoe, Legit1, 190-the-clown, Redmosquitoe, xynerise, Dailynews, and some others whose names I can't remember but consist of people who are true to themselves, lively, and intelligent

Those u dislike on NL: hmm! Not gonna mention names but I ll group acc to the kind of xter they have. All those who display these attributes, una know yaselves!;
1. Tribalists- lord have mercy! Shame on you! You guys are the reason Nigeria is how it is today. Shior!
2. Atheists- are these people for real as in ehn! Kai! Tufiakwa!
3. Follow follow people- irritating bunch of peeps who kiss people's asses so shamelessly it makes me wonder if Nairaland has been politicized! You guys should go get a friggin mind of your own and stop being such lipsrsealed
4. Over-sabi people with oversized egos: These people can never be wrong. They don't like being corrected and when they are loosing out on a healthy debate, they resort to nasty snide remarks. Tpia tops this list. Meeen! That lady is MEAN! Then we have those who think that dishing out insults @ the slightest opputunity makes them look macho or gangstar. Ye ye people! Mtcheew!
5. Fake people- these ones like forming Mr. nice guy/girl. They pretend to be motherly but inside they are envious bit.ches you guys should beware of these people! Serious! Then we have some guys who make it so obvious that are flattering girls here just because they want to make them feel like they belong! Flattery is ok. But do you have to go overboard with it Sometimes I wonder if some girls here pm guys to beg them to sing their praises. Na wa o!
Then we have those who pretend to be what they are not in real life. #smh

Those u find annoying: same as the people I mentioned above.

Those u can't help but read their posts(u look forward to what they have to say): Redmosquitoe and some other cool dudes in the politics section

NLer(s) that u ignore or try hard to avoid quoting: Atheists, tpia, Itsmodella, and some others whose names I can't remember

Which NL member(s) is fake: Onila, Mynd, K2039, and some others whose names I can't remember

NLer(s) you would have a one night stand with if given the chance but won't date: None!
NLer(s) you can date or have a crush on: Hmmm any sexy, alpha male here who is 30 yrs and above! (How old are redmosquitoe and Lucenzo?)

why did u choose him/her above?? (what attracted you to him/her): cos I'm too mature to be crushing on just a fine face!

Your favorite NLer: ABIL

Your favorite mod: OmaJ4 (can't really remember his name, did I get it right?)

Funniest NLer: Idowuogbo, some others whose names I can't remember.

NLer with the best threads: can't really say.
NLer(S) diary you stalk: none

Which Nairalander(s) has a personality that suits/ quite similar to yours: Shollypopz

NLer(s) u would love to give a dirty slap to in real life: same as those I mentioned among those I dislike.

NLer(S) you keep as a friend offline or you've met in real life: ABIL! Will like to know that guy who stepped down for Lucenzo @ the Mr NL pageant too. There are also some others whose name I can't remember I will love to meet

NLer(S) you consider smart: Abil, Ogugua88, Redmosquitoe is creative. Most of the smart people are in politics and family section.

NL member that tries too hard: Madam Onila, K2039, Mynd (tries too hard to be macho)
NLer(s) you find intriguing: Redmosquitoe, can't remeber the names of the rest.
What phrases, insults, styles have you learnt from another NLer: person, slow poke, retardeen

Which NLer(s) did u learn the above from: many peole

Who do u often disagree with on NL: many people. Like those I mentioned among people I dislike.
Who do u often agree with: many people such as shollypops, freecoca, Abil, Dailynews, even Sexkills
Who do u consider sexy (opposite sex): LUCEZO
Who do u consider ugly(opposite sex): none
Who is NL's Mr/Ms. nice guy: Ogugua88 seems to be pretty nice sha

4 Likes

Re: Romance Section's Slum Book :P by freakcin: 2:47pm On Dec 18, 2012
grin grin grin

Getting interesting!!!
Re: Romance Section's Slum Book :P by Nobody: 2:52pm On Dec 18, 2012
freakcin: grin grin grin

Getting sizzling!!!
Re: Romance Section's Slum Book :P by Nobody: 2:54pm On Dec 18, 2012
I just read a slam book..damn!not that i care,buh I feel good my name was not slammed

1 Like

Re: Romance Section's Slum Book :P by freakcin: 2:59pm On Dec 18, 2012
sexkillz, I take God and any other gods wey u dey worship beg you, nor quote me again oooh! Abi u don 4get sey u be celeb 4 hia ni? Anyone associated with u becomes instant celeb, abeg, I likey my floor-member status, I nor get power to fite anybody oooh!

In other news, we need more slum on here! Lemon, hope u sabi fite wella!!!
Re: Romance Section's Slum Book :P by xynerise: 3:04pm On Dec 18, 2012
freakcin: Abi u don 4get sey u be celeb 4 hia ni? Anyone associated with u becomes instant celeb, abeg,
What specie of antelope are you? undecided.
Re: Romance Section's Slum Book :P by UjSizzle(f): 3:04pm On Dec 18, 2012
[quote author=sexkillz][/quote]

nmh
Re: Romance Section's Slum Book :P by Nobody: 3:06pm On Dec 18, 2012
xynerise:
What specie of antelope are you? undecided.
A complicatedly discombobulated specie definitely. . .
Re: Romance Section's Slum Book :P by Nobody: 3:06pm On Dec 18, 2012
freakcin: In other news, we need more slum on here! Lemon, hope u sabi fite wella!!!

lol...its her opinions.nobody should fight her about it...nice slum, sweetlemon
Re: Romance Section's Slum Book :P by Nobody: 3:07pm On Dec 18, 2012
uj_sizzle:

nmh
. . . smiley . . .
Re: Romance Section's Slum Book :P by Idowuogbo(f): 3:09pm On Dec 18, 2012
Awww... Sweet lemonade! I likey ur slum o! grin grin grin

Yemz! Give dem wot dey want na! temper justice small o! grin grin
Re: Romance Section's Slum Book :P by xynerise: 3:11pm On Dec 18, 2012
sexkillz: A complicatedly discombobulated specie definitely. . .
Ok. No wonder undecided
Re: Romance Section's Slum Book :P by freakcin: 3:13pm On Dec 18, 2012
*my 1st cyber fight* cheesy

@ xynerise: dude, why don't you let sexkillz do his fighting. Abi u be hin lawer?

@ sexkillz: u're so discombobulated!!!
Re: Romance Section's Slum Book :P by Nobody: 3:15pm On Dec 18, 2012
freakcin: *my 1st cyber fight* cheesy

@ xynerise: dude, why don't you let sexkillz do his fighting. Abi u be hin lawer?

undecided. . .~<<\undecided/>>~. . .undecided
Re: Romance Section's Slum Book :P by Idowuogbo(f): 3:17pm On Dec 18, 2012
freakcin: *my 1st cyber fight* cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Romance Section's Slum Book :P by freakcin: 3:18pm On Dec 18, 2012
Tot u were going to respond with a ban or something, u're not living up to ur rep! tongue Where's ur lackey? xynerise cheesy
Re: Romance Section's Slum Book :P by Sweetlemon(f): 3:21pm On Dec 18, 2012
Una know say I dey talk true! Me no get time to mince words. Just say it as it is and relieve your conscience!
Nobody here can dispute what I said and that's just the gospel truth!

1 Like

Re: Romance Section's Slum Book :P by Idowuogbo(f): 3:24pm On Dec 18, 2012
Sweetlemon: Una know say I dey talk true! Me no get time to mince words. Just say it as it is and relieve your conscience!
Kai! U too talk o! U don't need to constantly give reasons for ya posts. Hian! Dis geh hen
Re: Romance Section's Slum Book :P by Nobody: 3:28pm On Dec 18, 2012
Sweetlemon: Una know say I dey talk true! Me no get time to mince words. Just say it as it is and relieve your conscience!
True talk,dear...true talk. U're among the unbiased few in this joint. I likey!
Re: Romance Section's Slum Book :P by xynerise: 3:35pm On Dec 18, 2012
freakcin: Abi u be hin lawer?

!
Who are you calling a lawer? angry
What the hell is a lawer? undecided.
Re: Romance Section's Slum Book :P by freakcin: 3:44pm On Dec 18, 2012
xynerise:

Hahahaha, nice one! I omitted y in my reply and u're capitalizing on that! embarassed You should be ashamed of urself, between, watch out from now on. I'll be scrutinizing ur posts as well! wink

You're still SK's lackey! tongue
Re: Romance Section's Slum Book :P by skydeep(f): 3:44pm On Dec 18, 2012
xynerise:
She meant lawyer grin grin. Wicked man grin
Re: Romance Section's Slum Book :P by xynerise: 3:46pm On Dec 18, 2012
freakcin:

Hahahaha, nice one! I omitted y in my reply and u're capitalizing on that! embarassed You should be ashamed of urself, between, watch out from now on. I'll be scrutinizing ur posts as well! wink

You're still SK's lackey! tongue
Antelope undecided
Re: Romance Section's Slum Book :P by xynerise: 3:47pm On Dec 18, 2012
skydeep:
grin
Re: Romance Section's Slum Book :P by freakcin: 3:48pm On Dec 18, 2012
skydeep:

She undecided

Are my posts effeminate?

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (40) (Reply)

He Has Changed After His Family Bought A Car / Beautiful Photos From A Nigerian Couple's Proposal Today / Lady Advises Men Who Like Assumptions When Wooing Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.