Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,682 members, 7,844,237 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

Romance Section's Slum Book :P - Romance (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance Section's Slum Book :P (31068 Views)

Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] / Romance Section Battles 1. / Romance Section: Interesting Threads Library! ! ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Romance Section's Slum Book :P by duni04(m): 12:58am On Dec 19, 2012
True definnition of classless is comiing to nairaland to say you adore abi(abil or whatever), or that you think she's beautiful(OMG), and saying you hate Onilas posts. Azin hw else can you define classless
Re: Romance Section's Slum Book :P by Nobody: 1:41am On Dec 19, 2012
Whoa!! shocked... Big ups to alterego, hornipipe, abil, itsmodella, omgitsslayer, goldieluks, k2039, shollypopz, and lalaosky for shouting me out... Yo, I'm humbled... I thought I was in a nutter/psychotic league of my own(probably with Royal) as the most eccentric psychos on nl... I really appreciate the shout outs and I'll slow down on my e-hyperactivity/excessiveness in the new year...

@Alterego
Your slam book is funny as fvck - you went in on sisi_kill, coogar, sagamite, and kobojunkie... grin Oi, hell yeah, I'm a proud pseudo-pan-Africanist after discovering that the Pan-Africanism ideology sold to me from childhood was a pipe dream... Looking forward to learning more about Pan-Nigerianism from folks like you and I definitely like your wittiness... I'll be on the look out for your handle and posts - safe bruddah...

3 Likes

Re: Romance Section's Slum Book :P by channel190(m): 2:20am On Dec 19, 2012
Vanneni: Thank you I saw what he/she said. I think I've seen you before... I'm trying to recall where I did..
hello are you through with recalling? Can we meet in any chat room of ur choice» I hate to be ban«
Re: Romance Section's Slum Book :P by Nobody: 5:07am On Dec 19, 2012
Name : 101
Are you single, dating or married: 27% single
Those u like on NL: All the chicks on here weighing less than 145LBS,Inked Nered,Onila, Ammyng, Annita19,Slimyem(my wife smiley), itsmodella hope i got that right, Abil,
Those u dislike on NL Like I give a fuccck
Those u find annoying: Sexkillz for being a selfish prick, killing this section and turning it into 50 thousand naira family business, 190 for always repeating himself like a failed robot, same as Mr. Cork for being a too funny.
Those u can't help but read their posts(u look forward to what they have to say) I have a life
Those you follow and wish follows you back: I have no time following anyone's arss, but sometimes I'd click followback
Why do you follow the people you follow: Just following them back (some of them)
NLer that has sent u the most PMs: Noyab (none of ya business)
How many PMs do you get on average in a day. Huh?
NLer(s) that u ignore or try hard to avoid quoting: I quote anyone that talks a whole load of bullsshiit
NLer(s) you would have a one night stand with if given the chance but won't date: Onila (hope shes a chick) I wouldn't mind dropping &10,000 just to pentrate her self acclaimed virginity
NLer(s) you can date or have a crush on: We've bangeddd already so no need to mention her name.
why did u choose him/her above?? (what attracted you to him/her)See the above
Your favorite NLer: None
Your favorite mod: Definitely not the two d!ick head mods on this section
Funniest NLer: Mr. Cork
NLer with the best threads: Kails/Mizdarkskin and Onila for all the bootlicious thread with pictures tongue
NLer(S) diary you stalk. . Slimyem and StateOfMind they know why smiley
NL member(s) you used to get along with, but don't anymore. Reason(s) why? Godieluks until she got certificate in bitchiology undecided, Dyt shes still my best hoe "right babe?" smiley, joyblink, ever since she went back to Nigeria after graduation lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cant remember the rest of em
Which Nairalander(s) has a personality that suits/ quite similar to yours. : mr. Osewa's Spambot just like myself that dawg detects bullshhit from a million miles away grin
NLer(s) u would love to give a dirty slap to in real life 190, sexkillz, Mynd not just a slap, I will have him wash my car(s) even if they ain't dirty just to keep his arss busy, Mr. Cork to straight up his head. Spanking a few number of chicks won't be a bad idea.
NLer(s) you would go second and first base with; Huh?
NLer(S) you keep as a friend offline or you've met in real life: Does it matter?
NLer(S) you consider smart: Ya'all are stupidly smart in one or the other
NL member that tries too hard. Godiluks, Mynd, Mrs. Chima, Sexkillz and . . . . .
NLer(s) you find intriguing: Huh
What phrases, insults, styles have you learnt from another NLer Ode, mumu, olodo, oloroburuku, ya fada. Too many to mention
Which NLer(s) did u learn the above from: D Sense, 190, Idowuogbo and Tosinville
Who do u often disagree with on NL: The mumu's from religion section. Those motherfuccas are brain dead. .
Who do u often agree with: no idea
Who do u consider sexy (opposite sex)
Who do u consider ugly(opposite sex)hahahaha. . My homie Idowuogbo is sexy as hell grin, Hotie Tima, Rokiatu are on my top list and brb
Who is NL's Mr/Ms. nice guy: Em arss kissers
Who is NL's Mr/Ms. douchebag

2 Likes

Re: Romance Section's Slum Book :P by AlterEgoTM: 6:39am On Dec 19, 2012
shymexx: Whoa!! shocked... Big ups to alterego.

cool

@Alterego
Your slam book is funny as fvck - you went in on sisi_kill, coogar, sagamite, and kobojunkie... grin

It is what it is matey cool
Spit it as it is. That's what this is about, innit undecided cool

Oi, hell yeah. I'm a proud pseudo-pan-Africanist after discovering that the Pan-Africanism ideology sold to me from childhood was a pipe dream...

Keep doing your thing man, it's good. Our Race could really use a couple more folks like you smiley

Looking forward to learning more about Pan-Nigerianism from folks like you and I definitely like your wittiness... I'll be on the look out for your handle and posts - safe bruddah...

I won't expect too much from this handle o tongue cheesy grin. It's mainly for frivolities wink smiley tongue tongue
Re: Romance Section's Slum Book :P by Nobody: 7:20am On Dec 19, 2012
cool

4 Likes

Re: Romance Section's Slum Book :P by Mygoldie(f): 10:03am On Dec 19, 2012
@ shymexx i see you. kiss kiss
@Reality lmao @ bitchiology. Love you too nigua.
kiss
Re: Romance Section's Slum Book :P by cowgurl: 10:26am On Dec 19, 2012
hmm, an e-slum.
be right back with mine but not soonest though.
Re: Romance Section's Slum Book :P by Nobody: 10:44am On Dec 19, 2012
gree-die:
k2039, lalaosky, rocktation, sanb, tashmania.... thank you all for mentioning my handle and for writing positive things too.

was overwhelmed by d no of pages,didnt even realise u guys mentioned my moniker til now.
im humbled, tnx again.

I no gree. After how many years wey i write that slum? undecided
Re: Romance Section's Slum Book :P by greedie1(f): 10:49am On Dec 19, 2012
Tashamania:

I no gree. After how many years wey i write that slum? undecided

i didnt read d slums, used d search button last nyt nd found out i was mentioned, den i read it. . . Thanks dear, abeg gree o
Re: Romance Section's Slum Book :P by Nobody: 11:10am On Dec 19, 2012
gree-die:

i didnt read d slums, used d search button last nyt nd found out i was mentioned, den i read it. . . Thanks dear, abeg gree o

On one condition. Write your slum undecided
Re: Romance Section's Slum Book :P by ATMC(f): 11:17am On Dec 19, 2012
Albino_Monkey: Pls can a newbie post a slum book ?

#just asking.
Thanks in anticipation and God bless everyone, God bless the moderators abundantly as you respond to my request.
yes you can, btw welcome
Dopefiend:

*looks at moniker* Sexkillz is dat u? undecided
you code
Re: Romance Section's Slum Book :P by greedie1(f): 11:35am On Dec 19, 2012
Tashamania:

lol. . My slum go dey boring die, e better make i no write atall
Re: Romance Section's Slum Book :P by greedie1(f): 11:35am On Dec 19, 2012
Tashamania:

Re: Romance Section's Slum Book :P by lolaluv1(f): 1:01pm On Dec 19, 2012
Name: Lola.

Are you single, dating or married: Got a man! But I'm single!cheesy

Those u like on NL: I love my mature ladies and the mature gents too....

Those u dislike on NL: I try not to hate + can't keep a grudge.

Those u find annoying: Those that falsely vilify Nigerian women e.g. lying they spent their salaries on a Brazilian weave for the missus. When in reality, the only weave these guys have come in contact with is the second-hands their sisters pick and use from the salon floor.
cheesy
Those u can't help but read their posts(u look forward to what they have to say): A few people have me stopping to look....

Those you follow and wish follows you back: Em...the whole following thingy leaves a lot of unwanted notifications. Not really cool with that. So I just go to threads that interest me and I follow that!

Why do you follow the people you follow: Because!

NLer that has sent u the most PMs: Didn't take note....

How many PMs do you get on average in a day: Depends....

NLer(s) that u ignore or try hard to avoid quoting: I generally avoid volatile people.

Which NL member(s) is fake: There's this guy who acts the magnate. I've been suspecting his falseness all along, then R231 came along and opened his yansh today! cheesy

NLer(s) you would have a one night stand with if given the chance but won't date:There's a certain 'HE-WHO-SHALL-REMAIN-NAMELESS' that I THINK could get it!!tongue tongue

On a serious note though, I'm too reticent and emotional and I take love too seriously to just hop in and hop out of bed with a guy. So I'm just making mouth that it would be impossible to back up! To be truthful, can't do it!

NLer(s) you can date or have a crush on: I got talking with the same guy 'who-shall-remain-nameless' once with my old moniker. I'm not crushing on him right now, but if everything had aligned back then, I MAYBE could have dated him. He seemed my type.

why did u choose him/her above?? (what attracted you to him/her): His cool mien. I like me a gentleman who doesn't have to scream to be heard. And he seemed just that. He was a laid-back, easygoing fella who respected women. He didn't force respect, he got it because he gave it!

Your favorite NLer: I got a couple....

Your favorite mod: The MODS do a good job and I'm cool with them. Mentioning a fave would be injustice to the rest!

Funniest NLer: Nairalanders are generally funny. That is one thing I've found out.

NLer with the best threads: Dunno...peeps have their day.

NLer(S) diary you stalk: Read a few halfway, but haven't been consistent. Wouldn't call it stalking though. That's creepy!

NL member(s) you used to get along with, but don't anymore. Reason(s) why?: I take time and patience to cultivate my friendships with people and when this grows, it'll last because the roots will run deep....So I've not fallen out with any of mine. We get along just fine....

Which Nairalander(s) has a personality that suits/ quite similar to yours: The calm ones, I'd say. But my friends end up being people who have the fire to match my ice!

NLer(s) u would love to give a dirty slap to in real life: NONE, not unless I met them and they touched me inappropriately. I hate that and would give such a person a good, the-type-that-would-make-U-C-stars backhand. That is actually the one time I slapped a guy.

NLer(s) you would go second and first base with:

NLer(S) you keep as a friend offline or you've met in real life:
1. Erm, I finally came round to exchanging the first set of emails with a few of my girls, and I hope to grow a friendship with them subsequently.

2. Then I spoke a number of times with HE-WHO-SHALL-REMAIN-NAMELESS. I chickened out after the first few convos, that was that!

3. Then!! There's this chick I met in real life. I put 2 and 2 together and recognised her as a Nairalander+ I knew her username. But I like being stealth and so, I didn't introduce myself!

NLer(S) you consider smart: I believe all humans have their eureka moments, either as angels or evil geniuses.

NL member that tries too hard: Into a closed mouth no fly can enter.

NLer(s) you find intriguing: Hmmmn!! Not a fan of naming though. You shoulda noticed that. But if you read between the lines, you'd know...

What phrases, insults, styles have you learnt from another NLer: 'See your head like a heap of salt'. It was so outrageous and funny that I couldn't help giggling and couldn't help using it on a hapless fellow the day I was in a bad mood.... cheesy
Like seriously! How does a human get to have a head like a heap of salt!
grin grin

Which NLer(s) did u learn the above from: From a furtive Nairalander that was a pain in the butt to a certain MOD and generally making insults that were more funny than actually degrading. The 'insultee' was never all those things the insulter said, so it made it all the more funny!

Who do u often disagree with on NL: Those that scorn Nigerian women.

Who do u often agree with: A sensible comment any day will have my support!

Who do u consider sexy (opposite sex): Generally, guys on here do not put one in the frame of mind to find them sexy, plus I don't go digging into profile pics. Can I mention sexy ladies?cheesy
Didn't see the Mr Nairaland pictures BTW. Maybe that could have pointed me a few fine brothas.

Who do u consider ugly(opposite sex): No one is ugly. Besides, that which you call fine could quickly ugly. All it takes is a freak accident, or a jealous acid-throwing boyfriend/girlfriend...So!

Who is NL's Mr/Ms. nice guy: They know themselves. Keep up the good work, I say!

Who is NL's Mr/Ms. douchebag: Can't reward bad character by giving the attention such people desperately seek for! Won't name names!

1 Like

Re: Romance Section's Slum Book :P by greedie1(f): 1:08pm On Dec 19, 2012
wow, hotnaijababe tnx... im surprised u mentioned my handle considering u dont frequent dis section (i tink)... tnx
Re: Romance Section's Slum Book :P by Mygoldie(f): 1:46pm On Dec 19, 2012
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed@ the last two slum.
Re: Romance Section's Slum Book :P by Nobody: 1:48pm On Dec 19, 2012
Albino_Monkey: Pls can a newbie post a slum book ?

#just asking.
Thanks in anticipation and God bless everyone, God bless the moderators abundantly as you respond to my request.
grin. Who is helpig you out?

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (Reply)

Does The Rich Always Marry The Rich? - Solomon Buchi Bartholomew / Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With 3 Diamond Rings / Bad Economy Affecting Our Business –lagos Prostitutes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.