Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,763 members, 7,809,929 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:26 PM

NIMC Recruitment. Hw To Resize Passport To The Required Size - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NIMC Recruitment. Hw To Resize Passport To The Required Size (2041 Views)

Massive Recruitment At National Identity Management Commission (NIMC) / National Identity Management Commission (NIMC) Recruitment. / Nigeria Identity Management Commission (nimc) Interview & Pay Struct.! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NIMC Recruitment. Hw To Resize Passport To The Required Size by kclub83(m): 3:45pm On Dec 16, 2012
pls,how can i resize a passport photo to d required size by NIMC?
Re: NIMC Recruitment. Hw To Resize Passport To The Required Size by abdn: 8:09pm On Dec 16, 2012
open the with paint. then press CTRL + A to select the passport, put your mouse pointer on the node of the selected passport, click and drag till it gives you the required size. watch out for the size form the bottom of the screen.
Re: NIMC Recruitment. Hw To Resize Passport To The Required Size by Nobody: 8:14pm On Dec 16, 2012
1. open the picture with paint
2. click 'resize' then,
3. check 'pixels' to change from 'percentage'
4. NOTE! make sure you uncheck "Maintain aspect ratio" (failure to do that, the computer will give you nearest pixel to what you typed)
5. type the NIMC recommended size (120 x 140 I guess)
6. Save
7. Don't get it, go back to step 1 and start all over.
8. Close the application.
Re: NIMC Recruitment. Hw To Resize Passport To The Required Size by bestt: 6:26am On Dec 17, 2012
Pls Hw cn I re-login,afta filin d 1st page cldnt re-login.
Re: NIMC Recruitment. Hw To Resize Passport To The Required Size by stharry: 7:01am On Dec 17, 2012
If you have a bb, just go to ur app world and download "photo editor ultimate free"
Re: NIMC Recruitment. Hw To Resize Passport To The Required Size by kclub83(m): 12:59pm On Dec 17, 2012
padu: 1. open the picture with paint
2. click 'resize' then,
3. check 'pixels' to change from 'percentage'
4. NOTE! make sure you uncheck "Maintain aspect ratio" (failure to do that, the computer will give you nearest pixel to what you typed)
5. type the NIMC recommended size (120 x 140 I guess)
6. Save
7. Don't get it, go back to step 1 and start all over.
8. Close the application.
thanks for d info.i will try it nw
Re: NIMC Recruitment. Hw To Resize Passport To The Required Size by kclub83(m): 1:00pm On Dec 17, 2012
thanks for d info.

(1) (Reply)

Graduate Trainee Jobs Vacancy At Nigeria Dragnet Solutions Limited, / 2014 Tenaris Engineering Graduate Trainee Programme TESA - Nigeria (58222) / Internship Program - Admin Vgc Lekki Epe Expressway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.