Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,828 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

End Of The World, 5 Days Left! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / End Of The World, 5 Days Left! (842 Views)

South African Victim: TB Joshua Left Me High And Dry / Why Pastor Bakare Left Deeper Life Church: Television! / Two days left. Are christians praying and are atheists being visited? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

End Of The World, 5 Days Left! by Nobody: 8:46pm On Dec 16, 2012
Some still believe the world is coming to an end this december irrespective of the revealed misconception on the mayans calender and planet nibiru. So I kept wondering, if there's a bizarre change in the sky's color or you hear an unusual loud sound that day, what would you do? shocked
Re: End Of The World, 5 Days Left! by Nobody: 8:56pm On Dec 16, 2012
ask any of these stoopid people who believe any of this "mambo jambo end of the world nonsense" if they've emptied their bank account and used up all the money in it before the "end", and you will be amazed at their reply.
Re: End Of The World, 5 Days Left! by Nobody: 8:59pm On Dec 16, 2012
MRbrownJAY: ask any of these stoopid people who believe any of this "mambo jambo end of the world nonsense" if they've emptied their bank account and used up all the money in it before the "end", and you will be amazed at their reply.
grin
Re: End Of The World, 5 Days Left! by Blazay(m): 9:00pm On Dec 16, 2012
Good!
I am soooooooooooo ready! cool
Re: End Of The World, 5 Days Left! by Nobody: 9:03pm On Dec 16, 2012
The world want to end now when am almost there to see my first born baby!

It Berra wait o, until then ...my bank account remains intact cool
Re: End Of The World, 5 Days Left! by k2039: 9:17pm On Dec 16, 2012
A suggestion for those anticipating the end of the world, on december 21 commiting suicide on that day wont leave them dissapointed, their world will sure end after the suicide.
Re: End Of The World, 5 Days Left! by Nobody: 9:23pm On Dec 16, 2012
I'm nervous not because of an apocalyptic end but because of the crazy stunts some loonies will pull that day.

Connecticut shootings may be child's play compared to this.

Those living in Western countries should be vigilant when Friday comes.

Too many psychos.
Re: End Of The World, 5 Days Left! by Nobody: 12:58pm On Dec 17, 2012
i dont know that i'd mind if the world came to an end now, not if its fast and quick, like an asteroid collision maybe.
and..i must say, its been a pleasure sharing earth with you all, ! smiley
Re: End Of The World, 5 Days Left! by Nobody: 3:51am On Dec 21, 2012
soooooooo.....

Anyone excited for tomorrow?
Re: End Of The World, 5 Days Left! by Nobody: 6:15am On Dec 21, 2012
nnenna.1:
soooooooo.....

Anyone excited for tomorrow?
Still waiting actually cheesy
Re: End Of The World, 5 Days Left! by OgidiBoy(m): 6:32am On Dec 21, 2012
About 30mins before the world ends here in TX. I'm busy right now getting drunk so my passing won't be so painful. I've had a nice life.

(1) (Reply)

Situations And Circumstances VS Our Relationship With God. / How Atheism Has Helped Me Greatly / Is It Impossible For The Rich To Be Truly Religious?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.