Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,362 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

Paypal Or Mastercard/ Visa Card With Nigerian Billing Address Mostly Unaccepted - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Paypal Or Mastercard/ Visa Card With Nigerian Billing Address Mostly Unaccepted (26623 Views)

PAYPAL Or Payoneer!Which One Do You Prefer Using For Collecting Your Earnings / Help Me Out, I Want To Own A Paypal Or Credit Card A/c / I Need Paypal Or Credit Card For Domain Payment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paypal Or Mastercard/ Visa Card With Nigerian Billing Address Mostly Unaccepted by femi1632(m): 4:45pm On Feb 17, 2008
Hi Nairalanders,
Can you tell me how you guys make purchase over the internet. what are the good options available for someone living here in Nigeria to pay over the internet. I know that PayPal does not accept someone residing in Nigeria. How do I go about it to make online payment? Someone told me that MasterCard or Visa Card Issued here in Nigeria are mostly not accepted. Need your advice please.
Re: Paypal Or Mastercard/ Visa Card With Nigerian Billing Address Mostly Unaccepted by stnonymus(m): 10:12pm On Jul 18, 2008
Yes it is true that cards issued from Nigerian banks are not accepted everywhere.There are sites that do accept them though.Intercontinental Bank has just opened a UK branch.Hopefully that will mean that their cards will soon be accepted worldwide cause they are within jurisdiction.

In the mean time what you can do is open a domiciliary account.It gives you the option of money transfers.Thats generally accepted.
Re: Paypal Or Mastercard/ Visa Card With Nigerian Billing Address Mostly Unaccepted by cnnnigeria: 4:11pm On Nov 20, 2008
I can help you pay online.
or you can register with graphcard to pay online.
Re: Paypal Or Mastercard/ Visa Card With Nigerian Billing Address Mostly Unaccepted by nvstaff: 1:24pm On Nov 25, 2008
You can register with our website to get mastercard/VisaCard to use for shopping and also to activate your paypal account

visit

www.naijavirtualshop.com
Re: Paypal Or Mastercard/ Visa Card With Nigerian Billing Address Mostly Unaccepted by jeco(m): 2:59pm On Nov 25, 2008
Hi dude,

If you are into online business, i guess you must need a paypal account and possibly a USA bank account to succeed online. I can teach you how you can get your paypal account verified right here in Nigeria and also show you how you can get your own USA bank account, ok

All i am asking for is just N500 naira

I have other packages that i will also give you as a bonus.

If you are intersted, get back to me:

0803 747 7956
jobiorah@yahoo.com
Re: Paypal Or Mastercard/ Visa Card With Nigerian Billing Address Mostly Unaccepted by netmoney(m): 4:34pm On Nov 25, 2008
If you can get a US address and phone number(hopefully from a relation or friend in the US) then a US bank account would solve your problem.Be it paypal,credit debit cards,
Re: Paypal Or Mastercard/ Visa Card With Nigerian Billing Address Mostly Unaccepted by nvstaff: 3:03pm On Dec 08, 2008
The best place to get your debit card is www.NaijaVirtualShop.Com - fastest service, can be used to verify paypal account,
we also sell ALL e-ccurencies e.g , Liberty reserve, altergold, v-money, etc
thousands of nairalanders get their debit cards here

VISIT WWW.NAIJAVIRTUALSHOP.COM now
Re: Paypal Or Mastercard/ Visa Card With Nigerian Billing Address Mostly Unaccepted by ikendu: 4:33pm On Dec 10, 2008
There is a system that enables you to pay online with no handy credit card, it offers you a VISA gift Card acceptable anywhere.

Once you register for a personal account online, you can then begin by funding the account with any amount, an in your local currency with their rep. in Nigeria.

With that done, you'll get your VISA card number to begin your online payment. Number will be a recognised US number. Not only that, the truth is merchant website shy
away from mailing goods to a Nigerian address, so this system attaches a US address to your account, receives the goods you bought there and mails it down to you as a
client, through FEDEX.

You can get the step-by-step guide to what I'm talking about once you request for the ebook, mailme.nnanta@gmail.com.

Or, go here, www.onlinecreditcardaccount..com
Re: Paypal Or Mastercard/ Visa Card With Nigerian Billing Address Mostly Unaccepted by william73: 6:38am On Feb 05, 2009
pls do you not pay a man with the id, darkincodez@yahoo.com…. he scammed me of $100…he is a nigerian… and he scams via liberty reserve…he is just a bastard like his mother, his number is 08098725298, his name is probably ibrahim, i got all this info from google, apparently i am not the only person he has scammed,

tallcutensexy
Re: Paypal Or Mastercard/ Visa Card With Nigerian Billing Address Mostly Unaccepted by showskill(m): 7:18am On Feb 05, 2009
Williams and to those unverifed paypal, you should have think directly before pay anybody pretends to be what they are not 'cos most of them are all fraudsters like my nephew always do say anytime he sang. Beside if its about verify your paypal then why not try those who had a considerable years experiences in the service of paypal and internet technology.
Re: Paypal Or Mastercard/ Visa Card With Nigerian Billing Address Mostly Unaccepted by gee9: 5:47am On Feb 08, 2009
I do not know why nigerians want money for every information they give.
please go to www.myus.com. you can buy anything through them.
Re: Paypal Or Mastercard/ Visa Card With Nigerian Billing Address Mostly Unaccepted by kelao: 4:08pm On Feb 11, 2009
If you want a master card that is globally accepted,
then get the zenith bank web surfer.
Everybody accepts them.

It takes just 48 hours to get one.
Re: Paypal Or Mastercard/ Visa Card With Nigerian Billing Address Mostly Unaccepted by showskill(m): 4:35pm On Feb 11, 2009
gee9:

I do not know why nigerians want money for every information they give.
please go to www.myus.com. you can buy anything through them.

You are wrong! If one tell someone about their secrets on how they do the amazing things online, such person would go and tell everyone until everything is damaged You got that right?

1 Like

Re: Paypal Or Mastercard/ Visa Card With Nigerian Billing Address Mostly Unaccepted by Aladine(m): 5:07pm On Jul 18, 2009
Plz hw can i download fr free usin multihandler
Re: Paypal Or Mastercard/ Visa Card With Nigerian Billing Address Mostly Unaccepted by lagoslife: 6:27am On Jul 19, 2009
I belive that if your account is in $, you should be able to make credit card processing online, provided the card is issued by visa or mastercard or other brand,
Re: Paypal Or Mastercard/ Visa Card With Nigerian Billing Address Mostly Unaccepted by CarlosVent(m): 11:05am On Oct 16, 2009
For anything u need to pay online whether to open and verify your paypal account or to fund it we fund at 180per dollar and do online payment and buying out services for clients and as well as ship it right down to Nigeria.

Alll these are at a very cheap rate. go to the website below and then click on online payment for details.

www.carlosventures.com
Re: Paypal Or Mastercard/ Visa Card With Nigerian Billing Address Mostly Unaccepted by kkikeja: 3:04am On Mar 05, 2010
IF YOU WANT TO PAY ANY ONLINE TRANSACTION SUCH AS SUBSCRIPTION RENEWAL, COLEGE FEES/PURCHASE OF GOODS OR BOOKS AND ETC,
PLS CONTACT 08023005730
Re: Paypal Or Mastercard/ Visa Card With Nigerian Billing Address Mostly Unaccepted by tkb417(m): 11:40am On Mar 05, 2010
someone is asking a question and all of you are here advertsing paypal and account verification

na wa

@OP
i have a mastercard ( with a 9ja addy) i have used in countries outside 9ja, i have paid for stuff abroad and i have withdrawn money from it overseas

so check very well
Re: Paypal Or Mastercard/ Visa Card With Nigerian Billing Address Mostly Unaccepted by OrderBay(f): 4:34am On Sep 28, 2010
You can also use OrderBay's services to make purchases on-line.

We provide the following services to customers:

Sourcing Services: we provide online shopping services to people who want to shop abroad from Nigeria.

Payment Services: we provide online and other payment services including but not limited to the following: payment of admission fees, exam fees, membership fees, subscriptions, TOEFL, GRE, GMAT, PayPal account funding, merchant payments via PayPal, webhosting, domain name registration, etc.

Debit Card Services: we provide USD, prepaid, non-reloadable debit cards that can be used for online payments.

Check out our web site at www.orderbay.com and our Facebook page at the link below:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/OrderBay/161245850554004?ref=ts

Re: Paypal Or Mastercard/ Visa Card With Nigerian Billing Address Mostly Unaccepted by Sirniyeh(m): 6:15am On Dec 06, 2011
Go for GTbank Master Card
Re: Paypal Or Mastercard/ Visa Card With Nigerian Billing Address Mostly Unaccepted by emailguru: 1:26am On Dec 28, 2011
The way you guys are going about this paypal stuff is scary. Do you know that due to the noise we have made about the whole thing, paypal is now monitoring us?

My candid advice to any one who desires to use paypal from Nigeria is to seek for people who render buy for me services. I think this is better compared to the hide and seek game we play with our IP Address. If you are caught, I swear all your money will go with it. Be warned!

Most of the guys here will not just tell you the truth, they are just after your money. Watch out!

1 Like

Re: Paypal Or Mastercard/ Visa Card With Nigerian Billing Address Mostly Unaccepted by chuksvoice: 11:45am On Apr 11, 2012
I can buy or sell paypal funds.
Contact me for latest rates.
chuksemails@gmail.com
Re: Paypal Or Mastercard/ Visa Card With Nigerian Billing Address Mostly Unaccepted by chinosxl(m): 8:11pm On Apr 11, 2012
For those in Nigeria trying to open a Paypal account, Don't open one through a U.S resident u don't know cos most of your purchases will be shipped to the paypal verified address in US. Get it done through a friend/family. After they receive your product they can have it shipped to you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yuletide: How Banks Cashed In On ATM Malfunction - Daily Trust / CBN Identifies Fraudulent Loan Offer On Social Media / Naira Strengthens To N435/$ On CBN Dollar Glut

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.