Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,206 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:17 AM

Help Me Out, I Want To Own A Paypal Or Credit Card A/c - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help Me Out, I Want To Own A Paypal Or Credit Card A/c (1443 Views)

PAYPAL Or Payoneer!Which One Do You Prefer Using For Collecting Your Earnings / I Need Paypal Or Credit Card For Domain Payment / Paypal Or Mastercard/ Visa Card With Nigerian Billing Address Mostly Unaccepted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me Out, I Want To Own A Paypal Or Credit Card A/c by dayus4real(m): 12:14am On Jan 09, 2012
Help me out, I want to own a payapal or credit card a/c. pls enlighten me on hw to achieve this
Re: Help Me Out, I Want To Own A Paypal Or Credit Card A/c by Toptic(m): 4:37pm On Jan 09, 2012
Basically, PayPal doesn't accept Nigerians but to every situation there is always a solution, unless you decided not to look for solution.

I owned a PayPal account that is up to two years now and it's still running. I had also helped many to open it, only that there are some guidelines that needs to be follow. Once you adhere to it,; you won't get banned at all.

Think of this also, Clickbank don't accept Nigerians and we still make money from them.

Anyway, you've got the final choice; you can decide to chose right.

Should incase my number might be of help to you. 08060754547.

Wishing you success in your business

Yours in Prosperity,
Gbola Ajayi
Re: Help Me Out, I Want To Own A Paypal Or Credit Card A/c by dayus4real(m): 3:22am On Jan 11, 2012
thanks i really want to use it for online exchange
Re: Help Me Out, I Want To Own A Paypal Or Credit Card A/c by niapay(m): 10:02am On Jan 11, 2012
Re: Help Me Out, I Want To Own A Paypal Or Credit Card A/c by bukahands(m): 3:16pm On Jan 11, 2012
For getting the card go to gtbank and get one or get uba afri visa cardg
Re: Help Me Out, I Want To Own A Paypal Or Credit Card A/c by johnny2012(m): 8:24pm On May 08, 2012
Issue solved
Re: Help Me Out, I Want To Own A Paypal Or Credit Card A/c by ONLINEbizDON4U(m): 9:39pm On May 24, 2012
dayus4real: Help me out, I want to own a payapal or credit card a/c. pls enlighten me on hw to achieve this

No need to disturb yourself much as you can ..........

Just checkout here => http://apsense.cc/49ea48 to learn more about it and how you can easily have one for yourself
Re: Help Me Out, I Want To Own A Paypal Or Credit Card A/c by venturesventure: 10:32pm On May 25, 2012
Dear, Pls note in Nigeria you can't make paypal account. They banned Nigeria to operate Paypal. If some one is offering is fake and you will be the looser at the end of day.
If you want to pay anyting online i can help you two ways. a) I can give you a virtual credit card and you can use online transaction . But one card can use only one transaction. If you can pay the equal naira i can help you. But this card you can't use make paypal acount .
further details venturesventures@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Mars Pool Ltd Week 31 Fraud Against Nigerians / I Need A Website To Sell Ebooks / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.