Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,275 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:02 AM

She's Confusing Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She's Confusing Me (2580 Views)

Dating Skinny Girls Can Be Very Confusing-see Reason... / She Is Confusing Me For Someone Elsh / 10 Confusing Behaviours Of Girls/Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She's Confusing Me by Nobody: 11:38pm On Dec 16, 2012
Hey guys, this your guy needs help asap. There's this girl I met at a wedding gathering a week back. She's super gorgeous(no big booty or big ass) b4 you guys start talking about lust!, she's nice and intelligent. As a sharp guy I was quick enough to get her pin and later her number. We've been chatting and talking on phone and I've taken her out on a first date and she told me she doesn't have a guy(I don't believe that tho, she's too cute for that). I've fallen in love just once in my lifetime and that was a long time ago and didn't like the experience cos I was the one acting the mugu in love but ever since then, I've had flings and a real 2yrs relationship but later went bad so I gave myself a year break off the ladies cos I wanted to concentrate on building myself and my career. Back to the gorgeous thing, I took her out on a second date and told her am in love with her. The atmosphere was good and felt she wanted me(she said she liked me). I tried kissing her so she'll have something in her mind for me but she dodged like jetli dodging bullets and told me not to try that again. Ever since then she's been ignoring most of my calls and acting not interested anymore. I don't wanna make the same mistake I made the last time I fell in love so I asked her if she felt the same way but she never told me yes or no, after persisting, she said I should give her sometime but she's still acting funny. She'll pick her call and post me (like sorry am busy right now), I've not had the chance to have a hard talk with her. I decided to stop calling her and pinging her for 2days now but something is telling me to continue with the chase. Should I move on or continue pestering her?. I am not rich tho(no car yet, you know the naija girls syndrome nah) but I feel she likes money but I got a comfortable bank account for my age but she got no clue about that. Thanks
Re: She's Confusing Me by Sapphire86(f): 11:44pm On Dec 16, 2012
I wld ve said she just aint in2 u but since u ve decided 2 tag her as a potential gold digger den I'll say show her d gold so she can start digging.

1 Like

Re: She's Confusing Me by Nobody: 11:50pm On Dec 16, 2012
She's kind of telling me I should give her sometime. She's not like writing me off the page or telling me to stop calling you know. It would've been just simple if she told me she has nothing for me but she aint saying that.
Re: She's Confusing Me by Dyt(f): 11:50pm On Dec 16, 2012
Hisses in every dialect
Re: She's Confusing Me by k2039: 11:54pm On Dec 16, 2012
I think she is scared you just interested in her body hence her avoidance of you, from your post since the day you attempted to kiss her she has been acting funny.
As it stands she probably have lost interest, but you calling her and pestering her will only aggravate and get her angry.

So, I will just tell you to ignore her for a while, if she comes around, then she probably feels something for you, if she doesnt then you keep walking and never look back.
Also learn to accept her word for what she says it is and stop connoting your own biase meaning into her words.
Re: She's Confusing Me by Nobody: 12:02am On Dec 17, 2012
Thanks @k2039 that's exactly what I was thinking, that's why I stopped calling.

@Dyt don't do that, your mouth will grow longer.
Re: She's Confusing Me by Dyt(f): 12:11am On Dec 17, 2012
Mimickin him
Thnx K, dat wz wat I wz yen yen yen yen yen
Shior
Re: She's Confusing Me by Nobody: 12:46am On Dec 17, 2012
@OP
- telling her you are in love with her after the second date (while you probably dont know shiit about her): FAIL #1
- thinking you are not acting like a mugu with this one, while in fact you are: FAIL #2
- trying to kiss this "friend" after giving her the shock of her life (and being surprised she dodged you): FAIL #3
- not getting the hint when she now avoids you like the plague: FAIL #4
- wanting to continue "pestering" her, as if that was something admirable when going after a lady:FAIL #5
- knowing that this lady likes money, and yet trying to be with her, while you aint got any: ULTIMATE FAIL

9 Likes

Re: She's Confusing Me by Nobody: 4:04am On Dec 17, 2012
MRbrownJAY: @OP
- telling her you are in love with her after the second date (while you probably dont know shiit about her): FAIL #1
- thinking you are not acting like a mugu with this one, while in fact you are: FAIL #2
- trying to kiss this "friend" after giving her the shock of her life (and being surprised she dodged you): FAIL #3
- wanting to continue "pestering" her, as if that was something admirable when going after a lady:FAIL #5
- knowing that this lady likes money, and yet trying to be with her, while you aint got any: ULTIMATE FAIL
i'm with you 100%
Re: She's Confusing Me by tellwsdom: 4:10am On Dec 17, 2012
She dont even have big yansh and u are dying for her sad sad

3 Likes

Re: She's Confusing Me by Smuthx(m): 7:13am On Dec 17, 2012
You sound too confidence of landing the girl. You think girls fall in love fast like that. set your bar a little low, she may not be into you after you hastely wanted to kiss her.
Re: She's Confusing Me by Nobody: 7:29am On Dec 17, 2012
Don't knw why guys like to haff sex wit a girl quick. Dat is wat made her angry
Re: She's Confusing Me by Nobody: 7:45am On Dec 17, 2012
Ur too fast, u nid to tke tins slow n steady.
Re: She's Confusing Me by Nobody: 8:34am On Dec 17, 2012
You do not love this girl you are only attracted to her.Why were you trying to kiss her sef? take it easy keep chatting her up and calling her she may eventually be yours just do not rush things.
Re: She's Confusing Me by 2sexy(m): 11:28am On Dec 17, 2012
Ms_Steph: Don't knw why guys like to haff sex wit a girl quick. Dat is wat made her angry
that because many of them think of a lady with the mindset of how a reacts to such--failing to know that the emotional chemistry of a girl is very different from a boy. The former is slower and the latter is fast.
Re: She's Confusing Me by tashanja(m): 11:44am On Dec 17, 2012
Sapphire86: I wld ve said she just aint in2 u but since u ve decided 2 tag her as a potential gold digger den I'll say show her d gold so she can start digging.

Shortest and most accurate of all the replies, OP: ignore this advice at your own risk.
Re: She's Confusing Me by 2goodbobo(m): 1:16pm On Dec 17, 2012
You neva do NYSC, you wan sharply begin kiss her? Guy calm down you are acting too faster than your shadow. You should have made her trust you and your intention first and give her time to fall for you before considering kissing her.

This your pattern na Arsenal pattern o and be sure to be a loser always with such pattern
Re: She's Confusing Me by seedord247(m): 1:38pm On Dec 17, 2012

PLS WHERE THE KEY TO CLOSE THIS THREAD.
Re: She's Confusing Me by Goldieluks: 1:43pm On Dec 17, 2012

HAHAHAHAHA...OP you sound like a bloody failure, when it comes to
falling inlove.
Re: She's Confusing Me by Mynd44: 5:31pm On Dec 17, 2012
I agree with MBJ and K2039
Re: She's Confusing Me by greedie1(f): 6:02pm On Dec 17, 2012

1000000 likes...
i totally concur
Re: She's Confusing Me by Oahray: 6:22pm On Dec 17, 2012
Lmao... Mr OP, you are on a looooooong thing muahn. I would have loved to blame inexperience, but she just told me she isnt an excuse.
You did everything wrong... From proclaiming your love on 2nd date to the attempted kiss (she shoulda slapped you sef) to the conclusion she wants the money you do not even have.
The fact that she says she likes you doesnt mean she wants to kiss you. Wetin dey do you sef? angry
Never rush into a next level with girl next time, unless she gives you clear signals. And go get yourself a job.
Re: She's Confusing Me by waleski(m): 10:10pm On Dec 17, 2012
Mrbrownjay knows how to keep it real, its only in medieval time u wuss up and start confessing u are in love after two dates, u sound like a virgin in relantionship, and to crown it off u wanted to kiss her,oh u tot telling her u are in love is d key to opening her heart, who have u been dating dis guy? Pepper sellers...its obvious ur one year it has made ur game rusty, u have lost dis gurl mate, she is tired of average ass-kissers and u my friend has entered into dat category so man up, lock up on her case and un to d next one....shikena
Re: She's Confusing Me by Nobody: 10:37pm On Dec 17, 2012
Whoa on the second date, and you love her already, omo guy e be like say u dey on a crash course.
Re: She's Confusing Me by Teejayphillip(m): 10:51pm On Dec 17, 2012
Lilema: I tried kissing her so she'll have something in her mind for me but she dodged like jetli dodging bullets and told me not to try that again.

Mayb u chop LOCUST BEAN as u wan kiss am den.... grin grin grin

Try harder u can stil win her heart... Ur 1st outtin wif a lady doesnt mean u show off ursef,dnt empty ur bank account 2 please her... D 1st day my wife came visitin me,nah N200 i gif her as transport fare.. I jus wanted 2 look @ her reaction,she hugged me n told me tank u wif dat...

She doesnt really knw much abt me den,she was full of excitement.. Bur now tis all story,sumtime i laff her of acceptin N200 frm me... U dnt nid 2 show ursef bro.... Money no b evrytin
Re: She's Confusing Me by Nobody: 10:54pm On Dec 17, 2012
^^ actually it depends on what you mean to her, because she likes you, sometimes its not what you give, its who's giving it, a babe can collect two identical gifts from 2 people and will only cherish the one from the guy she likes/loves most.
Re: She's Confusing Me by Nobody: 7:11am On Dec 18, 2012
Give her ur gold and she'll come back grin
Re: She's Confusing Me by UjSizzle(f): 11:04am On Dec 18, 2012
I'm with MBJ and K2 on this one.

Jeez kissing her on the 2nd date just cos u told her u love her n she likes u? And labeling her a golddigger just like that??
Someone give the OP a slap for me biko. Men like u shouldn't be in relationships at all.
Re: She's Confusing Me by Nobody: 2:01pm On Dec 18, 2012
Op I have a contrary opinion. That you tried to kiss her on the second date is not a big deal. Many of us do that. You might have been on a wrong start with her but I assure you things can be rightened. What you need now is advice.

1) Change your mindset that she likes money until you are sure except ofcourse you are damn right, then the ball is in your court if you want to spend the money.

2) Apologise to her for the hasty way you tried to kiss her the last time. Tell her you dont do such normally but you were caught off guard and that you are ready to face the purnishment not consequence o... purnishment. Just apologise.

3) Reduce the calls or chat but please dont stop. Reduce it and always ask for her wellbeing. Before she says she is busy, end the chat or call.

4) It all boils down to your confidence now, how sure are you that you will still land this girl? If you are sure and if you love her then pray about it.

5) Send her a litlle but weighty gift this christmas. By weighty I mean it could be a pen that she needs right now so find out.

6) Seive through those that have posted earlier and pick some wisdom not loose faith. Thats when you are not a man.

7)Life goes on. She is not the one person destined for you to be loved in your lifetime. Thats perhaps if she doesnt back down.

Regards.
Re: She's Confusing Me by Nobody: 10:47pm On Dec 18, 2012
Bro, think with your díck first. Fall in love later. Escalate on that chic like a perverted sex felon.

Na she go carry I love you come.

BTW, wetin concern your bank account for mata?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Am Confuse Nd Dnt Knw Wat To Do Again / Dont Know What To Do. / Why Do Girls Enjoy Being Disrespected

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.