Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,394 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 - Literature (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 (48095 Views)

Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE / Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - LIVE / Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (45) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by superbloke(m): 10:38pm On Dec 27, 2012
hmm! Dis dammy and bolu...see me like say i dey watch film.
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by superbloke(m): 10:41pm On Dec 27, 2012
Caracta:
Offline or online?
lol. Take your pick
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by adim2(m): 10:44pm On Dec 27, 2012
Caracta:
Offline or online?

Both. It's just a thought o
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Lawconfessor(f): 11:23pm On Dec 27, 2012
Subscribing ma....
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by dammytex: 11:30pm On Dec 27, 2012
Cuddlemii: Dammy abeg, go and complete your game sad sad. U can chat here later

see me see trouble ooo

na so e dey sweet you reach?
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Cuddlemii: 11:43pm On Dec 27, 2012
Law-confessor:
Subscribing galfriend....

Hello dear
You are welcome ma
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by adim2(m): 11:44pm On Dec 27, 2012
Dammy
For ur mind U̶̲̥̅̊ d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ form papas now abi?
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Cuddlemii: 11:47pm On Dec 27, 2012
dammytex:

see me see trouble ooo

na so e dey sweet you reach?

Yes, I am enjoying every bit of it
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Jaykizz(m): 11:47pm On Dec 27, 2012
Cuddlemii: TIME-TABLE FOR BATCH 2 - THE FINAL BATCH

Wen ar we avin ours o?
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by adim2(m): 11:50pm On Dec 27, 2012
Cuddlemi

Still remember that we are also still in τ̲̅ђe game.
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Cuddlemii: 11:51pm On Dec 27, 2012
Jaykizz:
Wen ar we avin ours o?

Lolz, most people have not showed up and today was the last day
So, you are not the only one that arrived late
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Cuddlemii: 11:54pm On Dec 27, 2012
@bolushalom, you edited your post, are you done playing?
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by dammytex: 11:54pm On Dec 27, 2012
adim2: Dammy
For ur mind U̶̲̥̅̊ d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ form papas now abi?

No boss, we are just trying to share the fun..
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Lawconfessor(f): 12:16am On Dec 28, 2012
Cuddlemii: Hello dear
You are welcome buddy
Fenks ma'am

Seems d game is at d verge of closing....I suppose?
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Nobody: 12:18am On Dec 28, 2012
Cuddlemii: @bolushalom, you edited your post, are you done playing?
No im waiting for dammytex to respond..d post ws supposd 2 com after his last post
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by dammytex: 12:20am On Dec 28, 2012
Bolushalom: No im waiting for dammytex to respond..d post ws supposd 2 com after his last post

Really? Are u sure?

I think you should comment next after my epistle
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Nobody: 12:27am On Dec 28, 2012
dammytex:

Really? Are u sure?

I think you should comment next after my epistle
i thnk we postd simultaneously, both of us claiming to be d boss...buh i thnk mine shld come after urs, dat was wy i re posted...wat do ya thnk
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Idowuogbo(f): 12:30am On Dec 28, 2012
Cuddles... embarassed embarassed

I was a Lil busy today wiv my terror squad.

Am free from 8pm 2moro, is dat ok?
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by dammytex: 12:33am On Dec 28, 2012
Bolushalom: i thnk we postd simultaneously, both of us claiming to be d boss...buh i thnk mine shld come after urs, dat was wy i re posted...wat do ya thnk

lol
But the fact is, you'll always be the boss. You are old enough to be my mom and you are the CEO of a big telecom firm.

My feeling like a boss was only in my head. Its time for you to turn it around and show me what it takes to be a real boss.
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Cuddlemii: 12:37am On Dec 28, 2012
Idowuogbo: Cuddles... embarassed embarassed

I was a Lil busy today wiv my terror squad.

Am free from 8pm 2moro, is dat ok?

I will send a pm to your team mates to play at 8pm tomorrow
I will the leave the thread unlocked.
I hope they will come sha.

SCENARIO 1:

Senbonzakura_kageyoshi - Roy
Nellyd - Blessing
Idowuogbo - Mistress
Redmosquito or Oahrey - Henry
Date & Time: 28th of Dec, 2012 - Right Now
Venue:https://www.nairaland.com/1139259/two-play-game-season-2/3
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by ITbomb(m): 12:41am On Dec 28, 2012
Cuddle pls no do make that thread go to sexuality zone.
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Cuddlemii: 12:41am On Dec 28, 2012
ITbomb: Cuddle pls no do make that thread go to sexuality zone.

I don't get?
It won't, its a family story, I will be very careful
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Cuddlemii: 12:47am On Dec 28, 2012
IZUKWU: @cuddlemii, sorry for yesterday night, it is the christmas things ,had my cousins visiting and would has been improper to ignore them and by the time they left , the thread was deserted, what next ?

No worries.
I suggest you send a pm to Slimyem & Redmosquito, your team mates to explain things to them and to see if it can be completed tomorrow.
I will leave the thread unlocked
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Cuddlemii: 12:52am On Dec 28, 2012
Law-confessor:

Fenks ma'am

Seems d game is at d verge of closing....I suppose?

True, that's because most participants were unavailable
Some members have played their games too

I suspect some teams will still play tomorrow
Do u want to be a participant?
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Nobody: 1:29am On Dec 28, 2012
don't shoot me cuddle sad
i haven't been checking all of my mails!
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Cuddlemii: 12:25pm On Dec 28, 2012
*Kails*:
don't shoot me cuddle sad
i haven't been checking all of my mails!

Lolz, ok!
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Nobody: 12:47pm On Dec 28, 2012
@cuddlemi, we need playboy Temitayo, i think Mynd 44 is around...
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Cuddlemii: 1:34pm On Dec 28, 2012
Bolushalom: @cuddlemi, we need playboy Temitayo, i think Mynd 44 is around...

Mynd44 was meant to play with u n Jaykizz yesterday. They didn't show up. U can contact him if he will like to play your son.

You can ask Redmosquito as well from the chat room
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Mynd44: 2:04pm On Dec 28, 2012
Cuddlemii:

Mynd44 was meant to play with u n Jaykizz yesterday. They didn't show up. U can contact him if he will like to play your son.

You can ask Redmosquito as well from the chat room
What do you mean I did not show up? I was not told I was on yesterday na.
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Mynd44: 2:16pm On Dec 28, 2012
I really don't appreciated this cuddle. You said you will send mail to everyone informing them of when they will be on and I was not contacted. I only founf this cos I used the "Local Search".

Seems it has gone on without me so have fun anyway
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Nobody: 2:24pm On Dec 28, 2012
Mynd_44: I really don't appreciated this cuddle. You said you will send mail to everyone informing them of when they will be on and I was not contacted. I only founf this cos I used the "Local Search".

Seems it has gone on without me so have fun anyway
come on, dnt be like that...things got mixed up yesterday, we need u knw

1 Like

Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Mynd44: 2:28pm On Dec 28, 2012
Bolushalom: come on, dnt be like that...things got mixed up yesterday, we need u knw
I read the main thread and it has gone far.

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (45) (Reply)

Short Drama Script / The Diary / James Nwoye Adichie's Burial: Chimamanda Adichie Buries Her Father (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.