Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,875 members, 7,821,050 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 - Literature (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 (47972 Views)

Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE / Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - LIVE / Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (45) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by vescucci(m): 6:17pm On Dec 27, 2012
Lucky I don't have the patience to sweet talk women, I for deadly tongue. I just say what's on my mind gbaga
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by ITbomb(m): 6:24pm On Dec 27, 2012
I suggest , another criteria for the game should be
YOU MUST BE ON AIRTEL NETWORK
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by senbonzakurakageyoshi(m): 6:46pm On Dec 27, 2012
I'm here o! Hope i'm not too late o!
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Cuddlemii: 6:49pm On Dec 27, 2012
senbonzakura_kageyoshi: I'm here o! Hope i'm not too late o!

Lol no
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Nellyd(f): 6:50pm On Dec 27, 2012
senbonzakura_kageyoshi: I'm here o! Hope i'm not too late o!
What a long name.
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Nobody: 6:51pm On Dec 27, 2012
looks lyk our tym is finally up
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Cuddlemii: 6:53pm On Dec 27, 2012
alutacontinua: looks lyk our tym is finally up

Yep, pick a winner on that thread or dismiss both. Read ur scenario
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Caracta(f): 6:53pm On Dec 27, 2012
I'm here...
I might disappear any moment if something comes up.
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by senbonzakurakageyoshi(m): 6:54pm On Dec 27, 2012
Nellyd: What a long name.

Lolz, you like?
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Nobody: 6:54pm On Dec 27, 2012
Cuddlemii:

Yep, pick a winner on that thread or dismiss both. Read ur scenario

Am i supposed to pick d winner on d thread or here?
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by senbonzakurakageyoshi(m): 6:55pm On Dec 27, 2012
Cuddlemii:

Lol no
So do i get to play?
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Cuddlemii: 6:57pm On Dec 27, 2012
senbonzakura_kageyoshi:
So do i get to play?

I will paste the pairing based on the people around
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Nobody: 6:58pm On Dec 27, 2012
@cuddlemii, can u pls declare dt d game has officially ended? on the thread?
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Nellyd(f): 7:02pm On Dec 27, 2012
senbonzakura_kageyoshi:

Lolz, you like?
Lol, nope, like it short and simply.
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Cuddlemii: 7:05pm On Dec 27, 2012
TIME-TABLE FOR BATCH 2 - THE FINAL BATCH

SCENARIO 1:

Senbonzakura_kageyoshi - Roy
Nellyd - Blessing
Mistress
Playboy
Date & Time: 27th of Dec, 2012 - Right Now
Venue:

SCENARIO 2:

MrBrownJAY - Husband
Tgirl4real - Wife
Ishilove - Mistress
Date & Time: 27th of Dec, 2012 - Anytime from 7pm to 8pm
Venue:

SCENARIO 3:

Dammytex - Playboy Fela
Bolushalom
Playboy
Date & Time: 27th of Dec, 2012 - Anytime from 12pm to 5pm
Venue:

SCENARIO 4:

Sigmundfreud - Rufus Aromosele
Caracta - Alfreda James
Ihedinobi - Adamu Aliyu
Date & Time: Date & Time: 27th of Dec, 2012 - Anytime from 7pm to 8pm
Venue:
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Nellyd(f): 7:06pm On Dec 27, 2012
alutacontinua: @cuddlemii, can u pls declare dt d game has officially ended? on the thread?
Ended?
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by adim2(m): 7:07pm On Dec 27, 2012
Aluta i just posted a final statement check and reply.
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Tgirl4real(f): 7:08pm On Dec 27, 2012
Oya, which thread are we using?
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Cuddlemii: 7:08pm On Dec 27, 2012
ANNOUNCEMENT:

Need a mistress & playboy to join Nellyd & Senbonzakura_kageyoshi in Scenario 1

Also need a playboy to join Dammytex & BoluShalom
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Pharoh: 7:08pm On Dec 27, 2012
@aluta please reply adim2 final statement and then u can conclude the game.
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Nellyd(f): 7:10pm On Dec 27, 2012
Who is the mistress and the play boy?
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by adim2(m): 7:10pm On Dec 27, 2012
She didn't reply my final statement.
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Nobody: 7:11pm On Dec 27, 2012
Cuddlemii: ANNOUNCEMENT:

Everyone should please chill.
All participants should arrive from 6:30pm today to play their game
Anyone who is available then would be paired together
We are always missing participants from each team or when one set is around, the other group isn't around
This inconsistency has disorganized the whole process and there is nothing I can do about this
Today is the last day, we will make do with the participants available.
Thanks!
I'm here!
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by vescucci(m): 7:11pm On Dec 27, 2012
Lol. Aluta, don't let Adim's joker go to waste oh
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Pharoh: 7:12pm On Dec 27, 2012
adim2: She didn't reply my final statement.

she can modify her post so no worries, she can reject or accept the ring then maybe go home then post her final decision after that.
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Nellyd(f): 7:12pm On Dec 27, 2012
where is my husband ooooo?
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Cuddlemii: 7:16pm On Dec 27, 2012
Bolushalom: I'm here!

Ok I need one more playboy to join you and Dammytex
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by IZUKWU(m): 7:22pm On Dec 27, 2012
@cuddlemii, sorry for yesterday night, it is the christmas things ,had my cousins visiting and would has been improper to ignore them and by the time they left , the thread was deserted, what next ?
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by vescucci(m): 7:25pm On Dec 27, 2012
Phew. The thing is more time consuming than I thought.
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Nobody: 7:26pm On Dec 27, 2012
vescucci: Phew. The thing is more time consuming than I thought.

we actually dragged it for too long, didn't fink it was gonna be dt long too
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Cuddlemii: 7:31pm On Dec 27, 2012
Nelly & Dammytex should play Scenario 3 since the major characters are Atinuke & Playboy fela. Playboy temitayo is the son of Atinuke and can play his part later.
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by adim2(m): 7:32pm On Dec 27, 2012
Vescussi
U̶̲̥̅̊ gave ♍ƺ a hard time cos its seems aluta wasn't even interested in me again. But at τ̲̅ђe end it was a good game sha. To fight for love no easy

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (45) (Reply)

The Saviour I : The Adventures of Athanasius. / Short Drama Script / The Diary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.