Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,118 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:16 AM

A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 - Literature (44) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 (47799 Views)

Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE / Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - LIVE / Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Idowuogbo(f): 10:44pm On Jan 29, 2013
Sleep dia abeg! Ann summers had some mad sales on dier rabbits,I picked a few up. cool
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by EfemenaXY: 11:19pm On Jan 29, 2013
Ahhhh....

She's given you the green light to er... frolic in sin cheesy

Brenda, you sure about that? grin grin
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Pharoh: 11:31pm On Jan 29, 2013
^^

If that is sin to her then am safe na lol . . . cheesy

Idowuogbo: Sleep dia abeg! Ann summers had some mad sales on dier rabbits,I picked a few up. cool

You and i know that the best rabbit is the one that has a life in it and can be termed a living soul, full of energy and skills with maximum independence to act and satisfy a woman completely on its own accord cheesy
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by EfemenaXY: 11:34pm On Jan 29, 2013
^^ grin grin
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Pharoh: 12:20am On Jan 30, 2013
^^

Lol i see you and your hands . . . tongue
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by EfemenaXY: 12:58am On Jan 30, 2013
tongue
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Cuddlemii: 1:01am On Jan 30, 2013
Iheniobi, you are still awake? You seem to be enjoying this game smiley
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Nobody: 1:33am On Jan 30, 2013
Cuddlemii: Iheniobi, you are still awake? You seem to be enjoying this game smiley

I'm not fully viewing the game yet. But snippets I've seen are drugging me. I think Efe is wicked. How the heck does any guy get out of that?

Gee, she scares me.
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by EfemenaXY: 1:37am On Jan 30, 2013
Ihedinobi:

I'm not fully viewing the game yet. But snippets I've seen are drugging me. I think Efe is wicked. How the heck does any guy get out of that?

Gee, she scares me.

Lol!

Now you flatter moi! Thanks for the compliment though... smiley cheesy
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by EfemenaXY: 9:54pm On Jan 30, 2013
Looks like it takes the Obanikoro's well over 24 hours to post their updates lipsrsealed undecided
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Idowuogbo(f): 9:56pm On Jan 30, 2013
Efemena_xy: Looks like it takes the Obanikoro's well over 24 hours to post their updates lipsrsealed undecided
Lpmso! Kai! Impatient Efenenawanchuckwu! Jeez!
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by EfemenaXY: 9:58pm On Jan 30, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Lpmso! Kai! Impatient Efenenawanchuckwu! Jeez!

Can you blame moi?

All the grey matter for person brain go die finish, just waiting for you two angry angry
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Pharoh: 10:12pm On Jan 30, 2013
Ï was very busy today and lets see if i can scribe something there later, will post something soonest.
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by EfemenaXY: 3:11pm On Jan 31, 2013
Pharoh: Ï was very busy today and lets see if i can scribe something there later, will post something soonest.

Define "soonest" undecided

I'm beginning to think you're just as bad as Mrs Obanikoro, time-wise. lipsrsealed

Abeg bring this saga to an end jor and post the concluding part of the game. angry sad
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Pharoh: 3:57pm On Jan 31, 2013
^^ Not how i planned it though but i thought we were suppose to play as at when anyone had the time like coming to check for updates and adding yours or we set a definite time-frame to play which unfortunately we did not agree on.

I have scribbled something quickly to call it a day with the games so that other things can come in place. Nice playing with both of you and hope everyone is satisfied with the conclusion.
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by EfemenaXY: 4:12pm On Jan 31, 2013
^^ That is / was such a beautiful finish! cheesy smiley
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Pharoh: 4:17pm On Jan 31, 2013
^^ I actually wanted to take my time and go into detailed step by step description but just turned it into that for the game to end today and move to something else.

I even removed the image i added before at the end of the comment but don't know if u saw it before i removed it.

Good its over so where are the other peeps?.
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by EfemenaXY: 5:46pm On Jan 31, 2013
^^ Lol! Step-by-step indeed!

You want make Cuddles carry this thread go sexuality section? cheesy

Yeah, I did see the image. Beautiful picture...put it back pls smiley

@Cuddles: Game ended - any comments from you?
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Cuddlemii: 11:30pm On Feb 01, 2013
smh
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Cuddlemii: 4:16am On Feb 06, 2013
Pharoh: ^^ I actually wanted to take my time and go into detailed step by step description but just turned it into that for the game to end today and move to something else.

I even removed the image i added before at the end of the comment but don't know if u saw it before i removed it.

Good its over so where are the other peeps?.

Efemena_xy: ^^ Lol! Step-by-step indeed!

You want make Cuddles carry this thread go sexuality section? cheesy

Yeah, I did see the image. Beautiful picture...put it back pls smiley

@Cuddles: Game ended - any comments from you?

The actual game thread (.i.e.where your game was played)was deleted because it wasn't complete and organized.
Besides, it caused a lot of e-fights and allegations that seem to be ongoing

Overall, I will score you guys, average.
There was more drama on this thread than the actual game thread (very distasteful & childish)
Thank you for your time & participation. I hope we can partner in future initiatives like this.
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Cuddlemii: 4:21am On Feb 06, 2013
For the full & comprehensive games, please, visit the actual game thread
Here is the link---> https://www.nairaland.com/1141653/two-play-game-season-2
Thanks.
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by seedual: 9:06am On Feb 06, 2013
you mean the erotic chat no account for anything...... grin

i enjoyed the game from the egyptian koko master

sha when there is set....I am available me too like better meat

Next players!
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Cuddlemii: 9:32am On Feb 06, 2013
grin grin grin grin Lmao at all these new names - hollow shark, coven bastard and Egyptian koko master.
What do these names mean exactly?
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by koolkamzzy(m): 11:31am On Feb 06, 2013
Cuddlemii: grin grin grin grin Lmao at all these new names - hollow shark, coven bastard and Egyptian koko master.
What do these names mean exactly?

LOL lotta funny names on here. you never see "omi obo" grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Cuddlemii: 11:34am On Feb 06, 2013
koolkamzzy:

LOL lotta funny names on here. you never see "omi obo" grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Hey!
Happy new year.
How are you dear?
I should involve you in these games too.
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Cuddlemii: 9:09pm On Jun 04, 2013
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Izuone: 9:27pm On Jun 04, 2013
Madam, welcome oh! . How was your journey.
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Cuddlemii: 2:43pm On Jun 05, 2013
Izuone: Madam, welcome oh! . How was your journey.

Oga or Madam, it was hectic. How are you?
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by sugarcoatted(f): 5:43pm On Jun 05, 2013
Yipeee!!! Cudlemii is back! Ild love to participate in the next one. smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (Reply)

The Saviour I : The Adventures of Athanasius. / Short Drama Script / I Need A Piece Of Drama Or A Playlet That I Can Teach Pry 6 Pupils

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.