Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,758 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 - Literature (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 (47881 Views)

Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE / Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - LIVE / Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (45) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Caracta(f): 7:21pm On Dec 23, 2012
Ok cuddles, sorry. I'll pass
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Cuddlemii: 7:21pm On Dec 23, 2012
Tgirl4real: Who and who are being paired? Who's hubby n who's mistress?

Ayobase - Hubby
Gree die - Mistress
Oahrey - Playboy
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by greedie1(f): 7:21pm On Dec 23, 2012
delkuf: pair me with greedie. i luv babe die
embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Cuddlemii: 7:22pm On Dec 23, 2012
Halleluyah. The wife is here smiley
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by sugarcoatted(f): 7:23pm On Dec 23, 2012
Cuddlemii: Gree die, Oahrey & Ayobase, If you any questions, please, ask now!

The wife, Sugarcoatted is not available yet so I might have improvise. Will give her 5 mins before replacing her.
Thanks

I'♏ here
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Oahray: 7:24pm On Dec 23, 2012
ayobase: Cuddlemi, is my mistress the mother of the player?

Seriously?
yes na, read the scenario and info on each character again.
BTW, the mistress doesnt have to be a young girl.
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Cuddlemii: 7:24pm On Dec 23, 2012
sugarcoatted:

I'♏ here

Any questions before I launch the other thread?

Have you read your Scenario?

It's Scenario 1
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by ayobase(m): 7:25pm On Dec 23, 2012
gree-die:

anytin for u baby... dammy is fine but he has been crying all day, says he miss his dad, has refused to eat. should i bring him along or would u rather come over and ve dinner wit us at home? i also miss u kiss

Bring him along then.I missed him. Im sending the driver to come pick you up. Or do u wanna drive.
We have a three-some outing at any place u like, and later vacate to your place for dessert!
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by ayobase(m): 7:26pm On Dec 23, 2012
sugarcoatted:

I'♏ here

My WIFEY is in the building...howz Diamond?
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Rooneyboy(m): 7:27pm On Dec 23, 2012
ayobase:

A game where the best player is selected....different versions....don't ba lazy buddy....go up and read the episodes!

ok bro, thank u so much, lemme quickly rush through my evening exercise.

BRB.
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Oahray: 7:27pm On Dec 23, 2012
sugarcoatted:

I'♏ here
pls after the thread is opened, you'd begin it, from the point of discovery of the affair. Describe your next line of action so the game can build up from there. grin
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Oahray: 7:29pm On Dec 23, 2012
ayobase:

My WIFEY is in the building...howz Diamond?
@cuddles, is the daughter's name diamond? grin
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Cuddlemii: 7:30pm On Dec 23, 2012
https://www.nairaland.com/1139259/two-play-game-season-2#13515256

It's officially open!!!
Participants can always come back here to coordinate themselves
Sugacoatted, please do us the honors.
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by greedie1(f): 7:35pm On Dec 23, 2012
ayobase:

Bring him along then.I missed him. Im sending the driver to come pick you up. Or do u wanna drive.
We have a three-some outing at any place u like, and later vacate to your place for dessert!
alryt darling. u can send d driver, ll quickly dress dammy up. we cant wait to see daddy, i know its been just 2days but it seems lyk ages.. ofcz we ll ve dessert at home, i ll prepare sometin fantastic ! and den, i ve u sometin even more fantastic wink
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by ayobase(m): 7:40pm On Dec 23, 2012
Oahray: @cuddles, is the daughter's name diamond? grin

Face front playboy......I can name my baby as I like...do u like Simbi?
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by ayobase(m): 7:42pm On Dec 23, 2012
gree-die:

alryt darling. u can send d driver, ll quickly dress dammy up. we cant wait to see daddy, i know its been just 2days but it seems lyk ages.. ofcz we ll ve dessert at home, i ll prepare sometin fantastic ! and den, i ve u sometin even more fantastic wink

Its always fantastic with you baby!
Im gonna be at the Dome chilling with friends....until you arrive swthrt!
My driver is on the way!
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Oahray: 7:42pm On Dec 23, 2012
ayobase:

Face front playboy......I can name my baby any name I want...do u like Simbi?
make una no spoil the game jor. Play your role like its real life. With an objective, that is.
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Cuddlemii: 7:42pm On Dec 23, 2012
So, the script has been modified. The only participants are Ayobase, Gree die and Oahrey.
Oahrey will be representing Blessing and his mission to destroy the relationship between Roy & Gree die
Oahrey will be the one to rebut his mother's game
The game is between mother(Angela) & Henry (son)
Please, you guys should just free style on the thread for today
We will change things up next time.
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Oahray: 7:45pm On Dec 23, 2012
Okay
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Cuddlemii: 7:46pm On Dec 23, 2012
Oahray: Okay

Make us proud.
Your game will determine the success of the scenario.
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by greedie1(f): 7:47pm On Dec 23, 2012
i dont get, why?
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by adim2(m): 7:50pm On Dec 23, 2012
Waiting to read from Ɣøû guys
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Tgirl4real(f): 7:55pm On Dec 23, 2012
Cuddlemii: So, the script has been modified. The only participants are Ayobase, Gree die and Oahrey.
Oahrey will be representing Blessing and his mission to destroy the relationship between Roy & Gree die
Oahrey will be the one to rebut his mother's game
The game is between mother(Angela) & Henry (son)
Please, you guys should just free style on the thread for today
We will change things up next time.

What happened? Did sugar drop out? And Scenario is being played by dis set?
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Cuddlemii: 7:59pm On Dec 23, 2012
gree-die:
i dont get, why?

Sugarcoatted is not typing & time is running.
So, we will go with the flow for now and then we can always get it right next time.
Oahrey will represent her and fight her battle for now.
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Nobody: 8:01pm On Dec 23, 2012
Ok, my turn nefa reash.
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Oahray: 8:01pm On Dec 23, 2012
Looks like gree-die is gone
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by sugarcoatted(f): 8:07pm On Dec 23, 2012
Tgirl4real:

What happened? Did sugar drop out? And Scenario is being played by dis set?

Didn't drop out, sorry ȋ̝̊ wasn't typing, ȋ̝̊ was trying †̥☺ read the scenario. Now that I'♏ done reading, can ȋ̝̊ still post ȋ̝̊Ϟ the other thread, sorry for the inconveniences. Btw, A̶̲̥̅♏ ȋ̝̊ permitted †̥☺ shoot ♍Ɣ husbandgrin, Ơ̴̴̴͡kγ̲̣̣̥ just kidding, can ȋ̝̊ post now, I'♏ ready?
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Cuddlemii: 8:10pm On Dec 23, 2012
sugarcoatted:

Didn't drop out, sorry ȋ̝̊ wasn't typing, ȋ̝̊ was trying †̥☺ read the scenario. Now that I'♏ done reading, can ȋ̝̊ still post ȋ̝̊Ϟ the other thread, sorry for the inconveniences. Btw, A̶̲̥̅♏ ȋ̝̊ permitted †̥☺ shoot ♍Ɣ husbandgrin, Ơ̴̴̴͡kγ̲̣̣̥ just kidding, can ȋ̝̊ post now, I'♏ ready?

Ok, go ahead and post.
The game has already started though
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Tgirl4real(f): 8:15pm On Dec 23, 2012
The game has started and I don't understand dia lines. Cuddle, I'm confused. undecided
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by greedie1(f): 8:15pm On Dec 23, 2012
who is love killz?
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Redmosquito(m): 8:17pm On Dec 23, 2012
Damn! Me?! Temitayo the playboy shocked shocked grin grin grin grin
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by sugarcoatted(f): 8:17pm On Dec 23, 2012
Cuddlemii:

Ok, go ahead and post.
The game has already started though

Ơ̴̴̴͡kγ̲̣̣̥, I'd post there now, but pls go Ƣŋƌ add ♍Ɣ name back as wife so it won't be confusing.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (45) (Reply)

The Saviour I : The Adventures of Athanasius. / Short Drama Script / The Diary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.