Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,527 members, 7,819,895 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 - Literature (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 (47958 Views)

Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE / Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - LIVE / Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (45) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Cuddlemii: 4:44pm On Dec 23, 2012
HumbledbYGrace: We r paired with complete strangers

Iam dead *faints*

Lolz, it's not that bad.
This is just batch 1.
I might repeat the same female players, if I don't get enough female participants
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by delkuf(m): 4:49pm On Dec 23, 2012
Cuddlemil, wht is mine stage name?
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by HumbledbYGrace(f): 5:02pm On Dec 23, 2012
Cuddlemii:

Lolz, it's not that bad.
This is just batch 1.
I might repeat the same female players, if I don't get enough female participants
M married to the guy I hv neva talked to now angry
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Cuddlemii: 5:11pm On Dec 23, 2012
delkuf: Cuddlemil, wht is mine stage name?

This is just batch 1.
Still doing the pairing.
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by delkuf(m): 5:18pm On Dec 23, 2012
Ok. dont really have dat player thing, but i will try my best
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by ayobase(m): 5:19pm On Dec 23, 2012

Iam dead *faints*

D beauty of it bebe!
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by ayobase(m): 5:22pm On Dec 23, 2012
Cuddlemii: ...
I will be re-shuffling players so it's possible for you to be in different batches and act more than one Scenario.
But,this will be done with consent & willingness of the participants.

If available...why not!
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Cuddlemii: 5:26pm On Dec 23, 2012
ayobase:

If available...why not!

I think your group is playing first.
Sugarcoatted, Gree die & Oahray.
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by delkuf(m): 5:29pm On Dec 23, 2012
pair me with greedie. i luv babe die
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Caracta(f): 6:00pm On Dec 23, 2012

Iam dead *faints*
My thoughts exactly.
*falls from christmas tree*

1 Like

Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by ITbomb(m): 6:03pm On Dec 23, 2012
HumbledbYGrace: M married to the guy I hv neva talked to now angry
*** laughing in d background ***
Good cos no preconceived notions
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Cuddlemii: 6:03pm On Dec 23, 2012
PAIRINGS - BATCH 1

SCENARIO 1:
Ayobase - Roy (Husband)
Sugarcoatted - Blessing(Wife)
Gree-die - Angela (Mistress)
Oahray - Henry (Playboy)

SCENARIO 2:
IT Bomb - Husband
Caracta - Mistress
HumbledbyGrace - Wife

SCENARIO 3:
Izukwu - Playboy Fela
Slimyem - Atinuke Osoba (Married Woman)
Reqmosquito - Playboy Temitayo

SCENARIO 4:
Adim2 - Rufus Aromosele (Playboy)
Alutacontinua - Alfreda James (Mistress)
Newacca - Adama Aliyu (Married Man)

I will be re-shuffling players so it's possible for you to be in different batches and act more than one Scenario.
But,this will be done with the consent & willingness of the participants.
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by slimyem: 6:04pm On Dec 23, 2012
I would love to play Alfreda too maybe after the first round..
Its always interesting watching two men compete for one's heart..cheesy
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by HumbledbYGrace(f): 6:13pm On Dec 23, 2012
ITbomb:
*** laughing in d background ***
Good cos no preconceived notions
Cuddles this is not going to work

I can't deal with him,least not knowing his likes/dislikes
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Cuddlemii: 6:19pm On Dec 23, 2012
HumbledbYGrace: Cuddles this is not going to work

A lot of contestants don't know themselves. We are playing a game.
There is a script that explains the xters, everyone adopts those xters and acts them out
All the biodata has been included. But if you don't feel comfortable with it, then its fine
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Caracta(f): 6:21pm On Dec 23, 2012
Where is ITbomb? I need to ask you some questions. Lemme know the man behind the curtain.
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by superbloke(m): 6:26pm On Dec 23, 2012
HumbledbYGrace: Cuddles this is not going to work

Lol. It's just acting, not even real acting. It's 'cyberacting'.
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by HumbledbYGrace(f): 6:28pm On Dec 23, 2012
Caracta: Where is ITbomb? I need to ask you some questions. Lemme know the man behind the curtain.

This itbomb guy
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Caracta(f): 6:30pm On Dec 23, 2012
HumbledbYGrace:

This itbomb guy

lol...it's just a game. You can do it...i just hope we are not playing tonight.
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by HumbledbYGrace(f): 6:31pm On Dec 23, 2012
superbloke:
Lol. It's just acting, not even real acting. It's 'cyberacting'.
nac I tca ekil I evah a netneb

grin
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by HumbledbYGrace(f): 6:33pm On Dec 23, 2012
Caracta:
lol...it's just a game. You can do it...i just hope we are not playing tonight.
I was expecting someone else to play ma hubby now....we are playing for a single guy,I will pm u

Soonest
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Oluwafunmilayo95(f): 6:39pm On Dec 23, 2012
HumbledbYGrace: nac I tca ekil I evah a netneb

grin

^^^Can I act like I have a benten grin

Don't worry dear u can...
Will be watching from the spectators zone cool
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Oahray: 6:40pm On Dec 23, 2012
Mehn... Lets play us the game *henry mode activated* grin
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Caracta(f): 6:41pm On Dec 23, 2012
HumbledbYGrace: I was expecting someone else to play ma hubby now....we are playing for a single guy,I will pm u

Soonest
ok...will be expecting
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by superbloke(m): 6:41pm On Dec 23, 2012
HumbledbYGrace: nac I tca ekil I evah a netneb

grin
was able to unscramble dat but i still didn't understand it :-$
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by superbloke(m): 6:44pm On Dec 23, 2012
Oluwafunmilayo95:
^^^Can I act like I have a benten grin

Don't worry dear u can...
Will be watching from the spectators zone cool
oh! 'a benten' is supposed 2 mean something? Pardon my ignorance HBG.
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Oahray: 6:45pm On Dec 23, 2012
@cuddlemii, what's the name of the 3-year old son of Angela in scenario1?
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Cuddlemii: 6:47pm On Dec 23, 2012
Oahray: @cuddlemii, what's the name of the 3-year old son of Angela in scenario1?

Lolz, I totally forgot, I was just rushingcheesy

Daniel Akpan
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Oahray: 6:48pm On Dec 23, 2012
Cuddlemii:

Lolz, I totally forgot, I was just rushingcheesy

Daniel Akpan
okies wink
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by ayobase(m): 6:51pm On Dec 23, 2012
Cuddlemii:

I think your group is playing first.
Sugarcoatted, Gree die & Oahray.

Yeah!
Im here...warming up!
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Oahray: 6:53pm On Dec 23, 2012
ayobase:

Yeah!
Im here...warming up!
*snarls* angry
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by ayobase(m): 6:54pm On Dec 23, 2012
ROY IN THE BUILDING!

WHO CANT HEAR ME?
SHOULD I MAKE IT LOUDER?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (45) (Reply)

The Saviour I : The Adventures of Athanasius. / Short Drama Script / The Diary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.