Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,843 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

Yakowas death - Buhari Postpones Birthday Lecture - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yakowas death - Buhari Postpones Birthday Lecture (8108 Views)

Buhari Postpones Emergency FEC Meeting Till Monday / Channels Discontinue live Broadcast Of Amaechi's Birthday Lecture / Sultan Of Sokoto Visits Delta For Uduaghan's 60th Birthday Lecture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yakowas death - Buhari Postpones Birthday Lecture by dady12: 10:54am On Dec 18, 2012
who be ibb?
GenBuhari: True but you forgot to add Abacha who was also a visionary leader.
Basically IBB and Obasanjo I responsible for ruinin Nigeria
Re: Yakowas death - Buhari Postpones Birthday Lecture by peruso: 11:27am On Dec 18, 2012
If people would just relax and carry out a few research on this guy called Buhari, I'm sure a lot of misconceptions about him would leave our minds. What we need today in this country is leadership, true and tested leadership of which he has proven to an extent, he may not be perfect but there's always room for improvement . Lets not forget something very important: which is this man ruled as a military man and he had maximum power to inflict maximum pain: cc mubarak, idiamin etc.But ask yourselves a critical question (that's for those that would carry out this research I mentioned earlier) . Did he actually inflict this level of pain that was possible? Also what was his level of positive impact?
I for one use to have a whole lot of misconception and bias toward him but by the day I knew better, I guess those of us that we're not of full age when he ruled as a military era were easily hoodwinked by those who could buy pages of newspapers and paint him in the light they wanted him portrayed and also those of us from the south are easily swayed by religious and tribal sentiments .
As for that room for improvement , I still see items marked PTF in some hospitals till today and still hear wonderful testimonies concerning him.
I saw a post where someone said SLS still went ahead with his turbaning even when CB staff died in an aircrash, well I don't know why he did that but different people show their leadership ability as they deem fit. But again I thank the General for postponing this.

And finally happy birthday sir. God bless you
Re: Yakowas death - Buhari Postpones Birthday Lecture by Nobody: 12:30pm On Dec 18, 2012
IBB= Ibrahim B. Babangida
dady12: who be ibb?
Re: Yakowas death - Buhari Postpones Birthday Lecture by gudmind: 12:38pm On Dec 18, 2012
Buhari all dis tins we knw. U went to show ur condolence nd prospond ur BD so dat u will not be suspected. Dat was how u engineered d post Election crises nd pretended u r knw notin about it. God is really watching uuu !

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos To Deport 100 Chadians, Malians, Others / House Of Reps Allegation On North-east Food Aid Blatant Falsehood – Presidency / A United South Is The Down Fall Of The North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.