Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,963 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

Yakowas death - Buhari Postpones Birthday Lecture - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yakowas death - Buhari Postpones Birthday Lecture (8109 Views)

Buhari Postpones Emergency FEC Meeting Till Monday / Channels Discontinue live Broadcast Of Amaechi's Birthday Lecture / Sultan Of Sokoto Visits Delta For Uduaghan's 60th Birthday Lecture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yakowas death - Buhari Postpones Birthday Lecture by Tsmooth1(m): 3:16pm On Dec 17, 2012
^^^ read and "WRIGHT". U de abuse anoda person and see the nonsense that u write. Almajiri like u. @nagoma

2 Likes

Re: Yakowas death - Buhari Postpones Birthday Lecture by Toppiano(m): 3:53pm On Dec 17, 2012
msay: Are you a learner!!! Huh!
I look like awilo logomba? Ok now bend down low
Re: Yakowas death - Buhari Postpones Birthday Lecture by sesanrota(m): 4:07pm On Dec 17, 2012
This is one leader, i will always respect no matter the sentiments and propaganda around him as each person is entitled to his/her own opinion and also choose what he/she chose to believe.......only one man that people can boast of not being corrupt yet the most corrupt is what we like yet we will be crying wen they see news like Billions missing...we deserve the leaders we have in nigeria
Re: Yakowas death - Buhari Postpones Birthday Lecture by ogb5(m): 4:31pm On Dec 17, 2012
sesanrota: This is one leader, i will always respect no matter the sentiments and propaganda around him as each person is entitled to his/her own opinion and also choose what he/she chose to believe.......only one man that people can boast of not being corrupt yet the most corrupt is what we like yet we will be crying wen they see news like Billions missing...we deserve the leaders we have in nigeria

Another young individual on the loose.

Those of us who say Buhari should go to hell saw the meaning of essential commodities in the 80's and how he managed ptf as a northern agenda.

Buhari should go and die
Re: Yakowas death - Buhari Postpones Birthday Lecture by ogb5(m): 4:43pm On Dec 17, 2012
nagoma:

I wonder how you manage to read and wright with no brain in your Head.

Hope you know your mum should have aborted you.

At least there would have been 1 less id iot roaming the net
Re: Yakowas death - Buhari Postpones Birthday Lecture by ektbear: 4:52pm On Dec 17, 2012
what is up with these dudes and birthday lectures?
Re: Yakowas death - Buhari Postpones Birthday Lecture by Nobody: 4:54pm On Dec 17, 2012
idirect:
O stupeed gan oo

You need to check my antecedents on nairaland and learn that nobody insults me without a double dose. I do not suffer f.o.o.l.s gladly!
Re: Yakowas death - Buhari Postpones Birthday Lecture by Omen100(m): 5:14pm On Dec 17, 2012
This is what it take's to be a leader.
Re: Yakowas death - Buhari Postpones Birthday Lecture by OsunOriginal: 5:48pm On Dec 17, 2012
wysenas: We all claim 2 be learned but we are not.sm people will just carry rumours or false allegatns just 2 discredit others.Buhari is a human and not a saint,he may hv one weakness or d other.what has he done 2 discredit him 4rm Aso Rock.well,i thx we are all feeling d heat now,suffering & smiling by late Fela of blessed memory.d problem with we d citizens of Nigeria is that tribalism and religious differences has taken over senses 2 reason well and do d rite thing.thats why our leaders take us 4 granted.imagine in a country where people cant eat 3 square meal,laptops and LCD TVs are shared in a wedding like pure water.d fuel subsidy crises early last year show that we can send d govt packing 4rm Aso Rock if we choose to like d Egyptians did.our destiny is in our hand but who will bell d cat?thats one question begging 4 an answer.

Don't mind those brainless evil race called Igbos - they will die in ignorance.
Re: Yakowas death - Buhari Postpones Birthday Lecture by OsunOriginal: 5:51pm On Dec 17, 2012
tfk08: Y is't dat pple don't c gud in wat Buhari does

You wanted to say, why isnt that Igbos dont see good in what Buhari does? They are ignorant tribalists cum religious bigots - they will never think straight.
Re: Yakowas death - Buhari Postpones Birthday Lecture by OsunOriginal: 5:55pm On Dec 17, 2012
ogb5:

Another young individual on the loose.

Those of us who say Buhari should go to hell saw the meaning of essential commodities in the 80's and how he managed ptf as a northern agenda.

Buhari should go and die

Those of you (Igbos) who say Buhari should go to hell are saying so because you are tribalists and illiterate religious bigots from the east.
Re: Yakowas death - Buhari Postpones Birthday Lecture by Yahaya85(m): 6:00pm On Dec 17, 2012
Nairaland is the reason why i m hating those Pigs called southerners who knows nothing but tribalism

1 Like

Re: Yakowas death - Buhari Postpones Birthday Lecture by yohannazack(m): 6:07pm On Dec 17, 2012
This is how it shuld be, unlike V.P Namadi Sambo and his bozz GEJ when gej was buryin his late brother, Namadi Sambo was bizy givn out his 2 daighters fo marriage in kaduna. It showed how irresponsible both of them are, also, how divided they are.
Re: Yakowas death - Buhari Postpones Birthday Lecture by yohannazack(m): 6:15pm On Dec 17, 2012
ypzilanti:

Compare this to Sanusi whose CBN staff died in plane crash, and went ahead to do Turbaning ceremony on same week. I just cannot get over the insensitivity of that action. Or GEJ who went for jamboree in Brazil days after Boko Haram bombing in Nigeria.
AND NAMADI SAMBO WHO WENT ON TO GIV OUT HIS 2 DAIGHTERS OUT FO MARRIAGE ON D DAY GEJ WAS BURYIN HIS YOUNGER BROTHER. DIS GUYS WUNT STOP ACTIN CLAWN.
Re: Yakowas death - Buhari Postpones Birthday Lecture by sujan2012: 6:18pm On Dec 17, 2012
WE SPECIALIZE ON ALL TYPES OF DISCO LIGHTS, EVENT MANAGEMENTS, ALL TYPES OF ENERGY SAVING LIGHTS, SECURITY LIGHTS ETC. CONTACT US AT 08038117814 AND 08095501975
Re: Yakowas death - Buhari Postpones Birthday Lecture by mathskill: 6:47pm On Dec 17, 2012
ogb5:

Hope you know your mum should have aborted you.

At least there would have been 1 less id iot roaming the net
I dnt knw your real name,religion,ethnicity or precedent.I dnt knw your complexion,height or blood group but from your write up i can definatly deduce you are worthless, lack honour,a nut-case and deprived of good upbringing
Re: Yakowas death - Buhari Postpones Birthday Lecture by OsunOriginal: 6:50pm On Dec 17, 2012
Yahaya85: Nairaland is the reason why i m hating those Pigs called southerners who knows nothing but tribalism

Kindly separate issues - your post should be directed at South East specifically. They are the tribalists and illiterate religious bigots in the south. South West is too civilized to be tribalistic/religious fanatics.
Re: Yakowas death - Buhari Postpones Birthday Lecture by OsunOriginal: 6:54pm On Dec 17, 2012
Yahaya85: Nairaland is the reason why i m hating those Pigs called southerners who knows nothing but tribalism

Just to add that we (Civilized Southerners) will isolate the tribalists cum religious bigots (Igbos) among us and put them where they belong.
Re: Yakowas death - Buhari Postpones Birthday Lecture by Yahaya85(m): 7:01pm On Dec 17, 2012
OsunOriginal:

Kindly separate issues - your post should be directed at South East specifically. They are the tribalists and illiterate religious bigots in the south. South West is too civilized to be tribalistic/religious fanatics.
You are right my friend,igbos in nigeria are like jews in the middle east,they are tribalist,kidnappers,army robbers,and drug and human trafickers,They are the most hated tribal group in Nigeria.I love yakubu Gowon because of how he deals with them during the civil war.
Re: Yakowas death - Buhari Postpones Birthday Lecture by Series22(m): 7:12pm On Dec 17, 2012
Yahaya85: You are right my friend,igbos in nigeria are like jews in the middle east,they are tribalist,kidnappers,army robbers,and drug and human trafickers,They are the most hated tribal group in Nigeria.I love yakubu Gowon because of how he deals with them during the civil war.
eyaaah, my guy. I understand hw u feel.. I am happi u hate us. But no b our fault say we r succesful. Dont blame us. Put d blame on God
Re: Yakowas death - Buhari Postpones Birthday Lecture by mathskill: 7:13pm On Dec 17, 2012
Yahaya85: You are right my friend,igbos in nigeria are like jews in the middle east,they are tribalist,kidnappers,army robbers,and drug and human trafickers,They are the most hated tribal group in Nigeria.I love yakubu Gowon because of how he deals with them during the civil war.
A word of advice.when a mad man trows stones at you and you retaliate then you've brought yourself so low as to be equated with his mental state.So just because some igbo fellow comes on nairaland to express his hatred for northerners doesn't mean you should do same.Take his stereotyping and prejudice as a display arrogance and ignorance.
Re: Yakowas death - Buhari Postpones Birthday Lecture by mathskill: 7:16pm On Dec 17, 2012
Series22: eyaaah, my guy. I understand hw u feel.. I am happi u hate us. But no b our fault say we r succesful. Dont blame us. Put d blame on God
Successful in armed robbery,kidnapping,fraud,cocaine pushing,cultism with Gods help
Re: Yakowas death - Buhari Postpones Birthday Lecture by OsunOriginal: 7:28pm On Dec 17, 2012
Series22: eyaaah, my guy. I understand hw u feel.. I am happi u hate us. But no b our fault say we r succesful. Dont blame us. Put d blame on God

God made you guys (Igbos) armed robbers, 419 kingpin, kidnapper, cheaters in business, etc? What god are you referring to? Okija or those guys called pastors that you worship?
Re: Yakowas death - Buhari Postpones Birthday Lecture by Nobody: 8:05pm On Dec 17, 2012
ypzilanti:

Compare this to Sanusi whose CBN staff died in plane crash, and went ahead to do Turbaning ceremony on same week. I just cannot get over the insensitivity of that action. Or GEJ who went for jamboree in Brazil days after Boko Haram bombing in Nigeria.

That singular action of Sanusi remains the most cold blooded, mean and most reckless display of insensitivity in the history of mankind
Re: Yakowas death - Buhari Postpones Birthday Lecture by emmxee(m): 8:10pm On Dec 17, 2012
wysenas: We all claim 2 be learned but we are not.sm people will just carry rumours or false allegatns just 2 discredit others.Buhari is a human and not a saint,he may hv one weakness or d other.what has he done 2 discredit him 4rm Aso Rock.well,i thx we are all feeling d heat now,suffering & smiling by late Fela of blessed memory.d problem with we d citizens of Nigeria is that tribalism and religious differences has taken over senses 2 reason well and do d rite thing.thats why our leaders take us 4 granted.imagine in a country where people cant eat 3 square meal,laptops and LCD TVs are shared in a wedding like pure water.d fuel subsidy crises early last year show that we can send d govt packing 4rm Aso Rock if we choose to like d Egyptians did.our destiny is in our hand but who will bell d cat?thats one question begging 4 an answer.
Re: Yakowas death - Buhari Postpones Birthday Lecture by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 9:09pm On Dec 17, 2012
WELLDONE BUHARI, I PRAY THE ALMIGHTY CONTINUE TO GUARD & GUIDE U ARIGHT, AMIN.
Re: Yakowas death - Buhari Postpones Birthday Lecture by hubreality(m): 6:22am On Dec 18, 2012
Good a thing people are gradually understanding the core problems of Nigeria; 'tribalism' and the man made evil called 'religion' ravaging the country, not just corruption. See how your comment just represented one. One Nigeria is simply a deceit! When a supposed leader would tell muslims not to vote for christians because of tribalism and religion, we remember the earlier agitations against late gov yakowa as a Christian to govern a supposed north/islamic state. There are no worst corruption than religion and tribalism in the mindsets of Nigerians. We must love one another to move forward irrespective of our tribes and man made religions!
Re: Yakowas death - Buhari Postpones Birthday Lecture by Nobody: 9:06am On Dec 18, 2012
fynewaka: Still doesn't guarantee you a place in Aso Rock by 2015!

common shut the 4uk up! and who be you sef! na GOD the give and take power! awooo monkey chopper! grin grin grin
Re: Yakowas death - Buhari Postpones Birthday Lecture by moscobabs(m): 9:11am On Dec 18, 2012
msay: Are you a learner!!! Huh!
I dnt tink so!!!!
Re: Yakowas death - Buhari Postpones Birthday Lecture by gilmaro(m): 9:28am On Dec 18, 2012
Am a southerner but hold nothing against Buhari. He was actually fighting curruption before IBB overthrew him and built an empire of curruption which has crippled Nigeria till date. Buhari n Murtula are the only leaders that had good intention for nigeria.
Re: Yakowas death - Buhari Postpones Birthday Lecture by Nobody: 9:47am On Dec 18, 2012
True but you forgot to add Abacha who was also a visionary leader.
Basically IBB and Obasanjo I responsible for ruining Nigeria
gilmaro: Am a southerner but hold nothing against Buhari. He was actually fighting curruption before IBB overthrew him and built an empire of curruption which has crippled Nigeria till date. Buhari n Murtula are the only leaders that had good intention for nigeria.
Re: Yakowas death - Buhari Postpones Birthday Lecture by dady12: 10:50am On Dec 18, 2012
you are right man

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boko Haram Proves The Nigerian Govt To Be Corrupt And Useless - British Magazine / See The World’s Most Educated President 2015 / Independence Anniversary: FG Declares Monday, October 3rd, Public Holiday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.