Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,155 members, 7,821,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

Bus Crashes In Delta Killing All On-Board (pictures) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Bus Crashes In Delta Killing All On-Board (pictures) (25116 Views)

PHOTOS: Flydubai Plane Crashes In Russia, Killing All 62 Passengers On Board / Photos: Truck Crashes In Jos, Covers Almost The Entire Road / Airline Has Crashed Killing All Passengers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bus Crashes In Delta Killing All On-Board (pictures) by warrikid(m): 2:25pm On Dec 17, 2012
I wish I could understand all of this tragedy in this period.just as we mourn last weekends tragedy,another one has happened here in delta state.
Confirmed reports vids n pics show a full bus load of travellers meeting their tragic end as a bus crashes wit another vehicle,veering off the road and killing all on board.
It was learned that the Uduaghan-tagged bus was travelling from sapele to warri and the crash occured just this morning.
Sad,sad,sad times. May God rest their soul,Amen.

1 Like

Re: Bus Crashes In Delta Killing All On-Board (pictures) by Tsmooth1(m): 3:00pm On Dec 17, 2012
source?
Re: Bus Crashes In Delta Killing All On-Board (pictures) by Nobody: 3:45pm On Dec 17, 2012
Only in Nigeria. cry

After some pple will tell me that Nigeria is better than Yankee. undecided

What are those people still doing lying in their own blood? So they have been left there without help sotay pple have taken time to position their cameras phones to snap pix of the bodies. Where are the emergency services who should have swooped in to at least save those they could? embarassed

God will punish anybody who dares open any thread to tell me Nigeria is better than US.

AMEN.

RIP

22 Likes

Re: Bus Crashes In Delta Killing All On-Board (pictures) by Leadn(m): 3:48pm On Dec 17, 2012
God why? It's xmas and people are dying! cry cry cry
Re: Bus Crashes In Delta Killing All On-Board (pictures) by Kaxmytex(m): 3:49pm On Dec 17, 2012
Jeez.....GOD,why naija?
Re: Bus Crashes In Delta Killing All On-Board (pictures) by akunjohn(m): 3:49pm On Dec 17, 2012
Oh!Lordy Lord!,again?,
Re: Bus Crashes In Delta Killing All On-Board (pictures) by forkinsonlolo(m): 3:49pm On Dec 17, 2012
omg omg why cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Bus Crashes In Delta Killing All On-Board (pictures) by kcreal(f): 3:51pm On Dec 17, 2012
Jesus Christ.
Re: Bus Crashes In Delta Killing All On-Board (pictures) by Nobody: 3:51pm On Dec 17, 2012
Witches and wizards are looking 4 blood to suck
Re: Bus Crashes In Delta Killing All On-Board (pictures) by Nobody: 3:51pm On Dec 17, 2012
The speed drivers run on that road. R.I.P to the dead

1 Like

Re: Bus Crashes In Delta Killing All On-Board (pictures) by Goldieluks: 3:53pm On Dec 17, 2012
JESUS.........oh God help my state ooh. sad shocked cry
Re: Bus Crashes In Delta Killing All On-Board (pictures) by talktrue1(m): 3:53pm On Dec 17, 2012
T-smooth:
source?

You saw accident pictures and you are asking for source

May their soul rest in peace

1 Like

Re: Bus Crashes In Delta Killing All On-Board (pictures) by angelTI(f): 3:53pm On Dec 17, 2012
I wonder y al we hear dis period is deaths, kidnappins, crashes, illnesses.....
Wat is happenin?
*lost in thought*
Re: Bus Crashes In Delta Killing All On-Board (pictures) by ANYPEN(m): 3:53pm On Dec 17, 2012
WHY WHY WHY
??WHY WHY WHY??
?WHY WHY WHY ?
??WHY??WHYWHY WHY WHY
WHY WHY??
?WHY WHY WHY??
WHY WHY WHY??WHY??
?WHY WHY WHY
??
??

[center]WHY[/center][b][/b]
Re: Bus Crashes In Delta Killing All On-Board (pictures) by isangedigh(m): 3:53pm On Dec 17, 2012
@Warrikid, pls when did this happen and can this be confirmed from their office along the dsc roundabout here in effurun? Im just around PTI junction now on my way there?
Re: Bus Crashes In Delta Killing All On-Board (pictures) by AbdulAdam56(m): 3:58pm On Dec 17, 2012
Inna lillahi wa ina illaihi raji,un.

2 Likes

Re: Bus Crashes In Delta Killing All On-Board (pictures) by plendil: 3:58pm On Dec 17, 2012
Very sad. may they RIP. cry cry cry

@Op i think you should caution potential viewers about the rather unpleasant images

2 Likes

Re: Bus Crashes In Delta Killing All On-Board (pictures) by valicious1(m): 4:00pm On Dec 17, 2012
So sad. & boko haram is still going to strike again on xmas day! * i de see danger wahala dey * may dia souls RIP.
Re: Bus Crashes In Delta Killing All On-Board (pictures) by holysmoke(m): 4:02pm On Dec 17, 2012
As much as you did well in bringing us the info , please,you didn't have to post pictures of the dead. what is it with all you Nigerians and your fascination with the morbid? That was how people rushed to the scene of the Dana crash & started taking pics of the victims, hampering whatever relief efforts may have been made. Please, exercise caution in posting such gory pics .

5 Likes

Re: Bus Crashes In Delta Killing All On-Board (pictures) by warrikid(m): 4:03pm On Dec 17, 2012
isangedigh: @Warrikid, pls when did this happen and can this be confirmed from their office along the dsc roundabout here in effurun? Im just around PTI junction now on my way there?
Heard d news wyle @ work n a friend who got 2 d scene dp'd d pics.I doubt if dey can deny it buh d site if d crash is abt 15-20 mins frm pti junction,so I'll advice u take a drive dere n confirm ist hand.
Re: Bus Crashes In Delta Killing All On-Board (pictures) by bestower: 4:04pm On Dec 17, 2012
God what is really happening in this country?pls the SPIRIT OF DEATH should be cast away during this time am tired of this trash,aren't u nairalanders?
Re: Bus Crashes In Delta Killing All On-Board (pictures) by Gabrielsylar(m): 4:05pm On Dec 17, 2012
Death is swallowed up in victory in JESUS NAME AMENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

1 Like

Re: Bus Crashes In Delta Killing All On-Board (pictures) by warrikid(m): 4:06pm On Dec 17, 2012
holysmoke: As much as you did well in bringing us the info , please,you didn't have to post pictures of the dead. what is it with all you Nigerians and your fascination with the morbid? That was how people rushed to the scene of the Dana crash & started taking pics of the victims, hampering whatever relief efforts may have been made. Please, exercise caution in posting such gory pics .
Pics help drive home points better plus u weren't forced to look n complain.silence is uncommon sense #word
Re: Bus Crashes In Delta Killing All On-Board (pictures) by delors(m): 4:06pm On Dec 17, 2012
@OP how can u post these gory images na? Its not right! At least u shud warn the audience before doing that...this is disastrous! We need prayers!
Re: Bus Crashes In Delta Killing All On-Board (pictures) by mrkels(m): 4:07pm On Dec 17, 2012
Sapele-warri is less than 30mins .OMG how the heck did this one happen ? shocked
Re: Bus Crashes In Delta Killing All On-Board (pictures) by claremont(m): 4:09pm On Dec 17, 2012
If an accident happens in my beloved country Nigeria, instead of bystanders to check the vital signs of the accident victims for signs of life and possibly start CPR, they would rather start taking pictures of the unfortunate victims on their phones and posting them on social networking sites. Na wah for that country oh!

May their souls R.I.P. No value for the living or the dead in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Bus Crashes In Delta Killing All On-Board (pictures) by andyprez(m): 4:11pm On Dec 17, 2012
My condolences to the families & loved ones. May God Almighty help this country. Amen!
Re: Bus Crashes In Delta Killing All On-Board (pictures) by Nobody: 4:13pm On Dec 17, 2012
claremont: If an accident happens in my beloved country Nigeria, instead of bystanders to check the vital signs of the accident victims for signs of life and possibly start CPR, they would rather start taking pictures of the unfortunate victims on their phones and posting them on social networking sites. Na wah for that country oh!

Do Nigerians even know what CPR is, talkless of performing one? Don't forget it is Nigeria we are talking about o.
Re: Bus Crashes In Delta Killing All On-Board (pictures) by Fatdon(m): 4:15pm On Dec 17, 2012
R.I.P embarassed

Re: Bus Crashes In Delta Killing All On-Board (pictures) by otokx(m): 4:16pm On Dec 17, 2012
pDude: Only in Nigeria. cry

After some pple will tell me that Nigeria is better than Yankee. undecided

What are those people still doing lying in their own blood? So they have been left there without help sotay pple have taken time to position their cameras phones to snap pix of the bodies. Where are the emergency services who should have swooped in to at least save those they could? embarassed

God will punish anybody who dares open any thread to tell me Nigeria is better than US.

AMEN.

RIP

Emergency service is pretty unpredictable in Nigeria not with the inconsistent release of funds, what we have is humanitarian service where some angelic citizens try to help when the case in their own opinion can still be remedied.
Re: Bus Crashes In Delta Killing All On-Board (pictures) by otokx(m): 4:17pm On Dec 17, 2012
claremont: If an accident happens in my beloved country Nigeria, instead of bystanders to check the vital signs of the accident victims for signs of life and possibly start CPR, they would rather start taking pictures of the unfortunate victims on their phones and posting them on social networking sites. Na wah for that country oh!

There is value for the living maybe not much for the dead.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Who Is Your Birthday Mate On Nairaland? / Man Kills Wife For Sleeping With Native Doctor !! / 225 Hours Of Power Supply In Ten Days!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.