Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,533 members, 7,826,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

Bus Crashes In Delta Killing All On-Board (pictures) - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Bus Crashes In Delta Killing All On-Board (pictures) (25120 Views)

PHOTOS: Flydubai Plane Crashes In Russia, Killing All 62 Passengers On Board / Photos: Truck Crashes In Jos, Covers Almost The Entire Road / Airline Has Crashed Killing All Passengers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bus Crashes In Delta Killing All On-Board (pictures) by Rich4god(m): 5:59pm On Dec 17, 2012
Am still wondering how this could have happened. I do ply agbor to warri road often using this transport company and they dont run more than 100km/h. So what could have caused this massive damage.
Re: Bus Crashes In Delta Killing All On-Board (pictures) by Blueeyedboi(m): 6:01pm On Dec 17, 2012
Okija_juju: [b]WARNING TO ALL TRAVELLERS THIS YULETIDE SEASON

There is no such thing as Enber month spirit.. The truth is that Passengers need to live up to their responsibilities to the drivers. This period, there is a lot of traffic and drivers try to make more trips than they would normally do. So what you see is they speed on the roads to shorten the trip time and then they push themselves by making extra trips to make extra money. So where a driver would do two trips in a day, he tries to do 4.. What you end up having is a tired driver that is speeding and making dangerous manuvers on the road. HERE IS MY ADVICE:

1. Please make sure that whoever sits in front with the driver does not sleep. Its this persons duty to monitor the drivers speedometer and also check that the driver isnt sleeping.. I was once in a cab from Port-Harcourt to Calabar where the driver was actually sleeping on the wheels. What I did was tap him to pullover using the excuse that I needed to pee.. We came down and I immediately told the driver that he should take a walk. We rested for 30minutes by the road vefore we began the journey again. Some passengers werent happy, but who cares..

2. Please stay sharp and caution the driver when he starts to speed, make dangerous manuvers, overtaking at bends and starts taking unnecessary risks.. You reserve the exclusive right to scream down the bus. You may look mad, but you will be that Mad person that arrives his/her destination alive and not in a body bag.

3. Avoid travelling by night.. Chances are, your driver has been driving all day and is most likely tired. Coupled with the bad roads and the criminal activities that tend to spike during this season, travelling at night is like playimng russian roullete with your life.

4. Try and speak to your driver prior to the trip to check if he has been sipping some shepe. Should you percieve alcohol on his breath, please do not enter that vehicle. Many drivers take local gins that they say keeps them awake. Please do not enter these buses.

5. USE only trusted Transport companies like ABC Transport, EDO line and the likes that have a safety standard record thats clear for all to see.

6. Do not be in a hurry..... [/b]
...i quite agree wit sum of d points u raised here bt lets face it,points 1,4 en 2sum xtent point 5 are hypothetical 2say d least..i'l rather watch d driver of d vehicle dan watchin d passenger sittin nxt 2him...2ndly, hw many of us here wil even have d tym 2gist wit d driver b4 take off??..d usual routine is pay en get ur ticket,board d available bus en wait 4d driver 2cum en take control of d wheels..most tyms u dnt even get 2see d driver until d bus is ready 2leave...bottomline is do wat u can 2b safe, pray en leave d rest 2God cos wat wil be wil be...
Re: Bus Crashes In Delta Killing All On-Board (pictures) by Blueeyedboi(m): 6:10pm On Dec 17, 2012
2d dead i say R.I.P....may d almighty God have mercy en grant u a peacefl rest as u depart dis sinful world..AMEN
Re: Bus Crashes In Delta Killing All On-Board (pictures) by tayoTFC(m): 6:16pm On Dec 17, 2012
The op has done a great job this is call complete information of an accident. U have to support ur information with substantive picture evedence so that if anybody see the pics and recognise the victim they can be of help to assist rescue any life victim.
Re: Bus Crashes In Delta Killing All On-Board (pictures) by doppler777(m): 6:21pm On Dec 17, 2012
cry
pDude: Only in Nigeria. cry

After some pple will tell me that Nigeria is better than Yankee. undecided

What are those people still doing lying in their own blood? So they have been left there without help sotay pple have taken time to position their cameras phones to snap pix of the bodies. Where are the emergency services who should have swooped in to at least save those they could? embarassed

God will punish anybody who dares open any thread to tell me Nigeria is better than US.

AMEN.
Most commercial vehicles in Nigeria are not road worthy,some wont pass "CRASH"test & besides roads are bad as well.May God console all the family involved

RIP
cry

What are those people still doing lying in their own blood? So they have been left there without help sotay pple have taken time to position their cameras phones to snap pix of the bodies. Where are the emergency services who should have swooped in to at least save those they could? embarassed

God will punish anybody who dares open any thread to tell me Nigeria is better than US.

AMEN.
Most commercial vehicles in Nigeria are not road worthy,some wont pass "CRASH"test & besides roads are bad as well.May God console all the family involved

RIP
Re: Bus Crashes In Delta Killing All On-Board (pictures) by manmustwac(m): 6:21pm On Dec 17, 2012
Blue-eyed boi:
...i quite agree wit sum of d points u raised here bt lets face it,points 1,4 en 2sum xtent point 5 are hypothetical 2say d least..i'l rather watch d driver of d vehicle dan watchin d passenger sittin nxt 2him...2ndly, hw many of us here wil even have d tym 2gist wit d driver b4 take off??..d usual routine is pay en get ur ticket,board d available bus en wait 4d driver 2cum en take control of d wheels..most tyms u dnt even get 2see d driver until d bus is ready 2leave...bottomline is do wat u can 2b safe, pray en leave d rest 2God cos wat wil be wil be...bottomline is do wat u can 2b safe, pray en leave d rest 2God cos wat wil be wil be...
If like according to you what will be will be then superstitious prayers or leaving everything to an imaginary god willnot prevent road accidents
Re: Bus Crashes In Delta Killing All On-Board (pictures) by chessguru1(m): 6:28pm On Dec 17, 2012
doctokwus:
How much worse can a country be dan this.Much as some wudnt want to admit it probably because nigeria is all dey av seen,nigerians are living in d stone age.To show u how bad our situation is:Iran now ravaged by war still has power supply in many areas,Cuba(a communist ghetto like country)still has an excellent medical set up;Libya despite d ravages of bombings& its most recent turmoil still has excellent road networks,etc;so tell me how much worse can it b wen a country has no power supply,no roads,no water,no emergency & evn non emergency response team.If one hundreth of d natural disasters dat strike other countries were to happen here,d country wud probably b wiped off d face of d earth.
Eh brother I know ow easy nd sweet it is 2 blame GEJ nd d govt on dis accident, but what abt d irresponsibility of drivers on nigerian roads? Ave u seen drivers in Ph, its like dey are injected wit heroine on a per second billing.
If dis accident really happuned near PTI(from sapele 2 warri), then d govt really has nothing 2 do with it cos d road is really ⌣̊┈̥-̶̯͡»̶̥KK⌣̊┈̥-̶̯͡»̶̥..
Some people J̶̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊S̤̥̈̊τ̲̣̣̥ don't care whn they drive, nd dats is purely a human factor
Re: Bus Crashes In Delta Killing All On-Board (pictures) by ebrimond: 6:44pm On Dec 17, 2012
Oh lord God of creation, the architect of the universe, i pray that u safeguard us through out this month and in the months to come...... Amen.
Re: Bus Crashes In Delta Killing All On-Board (pictures) by 3kay945(m): 7:03pm On Dec 17, 2012
delors: @OP how can u post these gory images na? Its not right! At least u shud warn the audience before doing that...this is disastrous! We need prayers!
Didn't you see the word picture in bracket, Abi what do you expect from accident scene? people dancing azonto?

1 Like

Re: Bus Crashes In Delta Killing All On-Board (pictures) by aburo7: 7:19pm On Dec 17, 2012
This is really sad i saw it this morning on this blog www.toniaodili..com.. Its a realiable source. cry
Re: Bus Crashes In Delta Killing All On-Board (pictures) by Nobody: 7:22pm On Dec 17, 2012
tayoTFC: The op has done a great job this is call complete information of an accident. U have to support ur information with substantive picture evedence so that if anybody see the pics and recognise the victim they can be of help to assist rescue any life victim.

Rescue any live victims?? Dude, are you serious?? If there were any survivors, would you truly waste valuable time, taking pictures? I disagree. The photographs were not taken with the intention to help relatives and friends identify the dead, this is not done in the West, yet the dead are still identified.

These photographs were simply taken (and posted) due to Nigeria's odd fascination with the dead. I honestly can't see what the attraction is. These people are dead, they have loved ones left behind. Is it really fair to post these images online? It's bad enough their loved ones have their own personal grief to deal with, how does posting these pictures help?

May the souls of the departed rest in eternal peace.
Re: Bus Crashes In Delta Killing All On-Board (pictures) by Callotti: 7:33pm On Dec 17, 2012

AMEN.

RIP

Seeeeeeeeeeee anger!
Mu he he he he he he
Where in the US will you see a vehicle with mangled flesh littered all over any COUNTRY ROAD?
In Nigeria. . . no ambulance. . . no paramedics. . . NOTHING!
Life remains useless and CHEAP. . . as they keep dying like chickens and making mouth!
God bless AMERICA JARE! cool

[size=20pt]AVERAGE RESPONSE TIME TO ANY DESTINATION OF DISTRESS=6 MINUTES!!!![/size]

Check this out! SEE AS EVERY CAR COMES TO A HALT! I LOVE AMERICA TOOOOOOOOOO MUCH! I MUST COME BACK AS A WHITE MAN! MUST!!! cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5TVmyh0kuEs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQ2AjWROE9Y

I DON'T KIA IF NA FROM AFGHANISTAN! cheesy THE BLACK RACE IS A CURSE ESPECIALLY IN AFRICA! TWA!!!
Re: Bus Crashes In Delta Killing All On-Board (pictures) by Coldfaya(m): 7:40pm On Dec 17, 2012
A 20-30mins drive from Sapele to warri which is a very good road without potholes just claimed a whole uduaghan bus fa!! Really sad one. What do we do in dis country again nah? Dat road is very good yet ppl die on it, d bad roads still kill ppl. Shuoo!! Wat hapen!! RIP undecided cry
Re: Bus Crashes In Delta Killing All On-Board (pictures) by RickyRoss1(m): 7:41pm On Dec 17, 2012

AMEN.

RIP

Dont talk like an idiioot, there is no safe place anywhere in the world. The America you are talking about is not safe, check their road safety records and see the staggering number of people that die on their highways everyday. What about the hundreds of people that are shot monthly by blood sucking white supremacists? Did you see how school children were massacred in USA last week? Has it ever happened to Nigeria before?

If you believe America is better for you please stay there, i dont know who is begging you to come to Nigeria. I know some guys in Port Harcourt, they are clearing/forwarding agents and they are making hell of money in PHC, they cannot spend more than 2 weeks anywhere outside Nigeria bc they are making their money here. There are some guys that are making good money in Pakistan, tell them America is heaven they will tell you go to hell. There are folks who are making it in America and they are happy and comfortable. If you are ok in America thats cool, as for me theres no place like Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Bus Crashes In Delta Killing All On-Board (pictures) by Callotti: 7:46pm On Dec 17, 2012
Re: Bus Crashes In Delta Killing All On-Board (pictures) by Callotti: 7:48pm On Dec 17, 2012
SEE AM! FOR ARAB COUNTRY O! THE GREAT DUBAI!!! cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J67e2qclHe0
Re: Bus Crashes In Delta Killing All On-Board (pictures) by 3kay945(m): 7:55pm On Dec 17, 2012
Ricky_Ross:

Dont talk like an idiioot, there is no safe place anywhere in the world. The America you are talking about is not safe, check their road safety records and see the staggering number of people that die on their highways everyday. What about the hundreds of people that are shot monthly by blood sucking white supremacists? Did you see how school children were massacred in USA last week? Has it ever happened to Nigeria before?

If you believe America is better for you please stay there, i dont know who is begging you to come to Nigeria. I know some guys in Port Harcourt, they are clearing/forwarding agents and they are making hell of money in PHC, they cannot spend more than 2 weeks anywhere outside Nigeria bc they are making their money here. There are some guys that are making good money in Pakistan, tell them America is heaven they will tell you go to hell. There are folks who are making it in America and they are happy and comfortable. If you are ok in America thats cool, as for me theres no place like Nigeria.

I disagree with you bro, Why because there is no value and respect for lives in this country. Nobody send anybody. And stop referring to the recent shooting in America, many are children are kidnapped and killed for rituals here everyday.
Someone said the black race are cursed on earth! the dude might be right afterall.
Re: Bus Crashes In Delta Killing All On-Board (pictures) by Callotti: 7:57pm On Dec 17, 2012
Who dares mention the American shooting? Is it worse than Boko Haram? undecided

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25dL1Wj-ygg
Re: Bus Crashes In Delta Killing All On-Board (pictures) by PrinceChibueze1(m): 7:59pm On Dec 17, 2012
God save nigeria
Re: Bus Crashes In Delta Killing All On-Board (pictures) by Nobody: 8:09pm On Dec 17, 2012
may they find solace wherever they are cry
Re: Bus Crashes In Delta Killing All On-Board (pictures) by Rastamann: 8:21pm On Dec 17, 2012
god help us especially as we approach the end of the "mber" months.
Re: Bus Crashes In Delta Killing All On-Board (pictures) by eehweezzy(m): 8:34pm On Dec 17, 2012
oh God again
Re: Bus Crashes In Delta Killing All On-Board (pictures) by VellyG(m): 8:53pm On Dec 17, 2012

AMEN.

RIP
If your sibling or relation was involved in the conneticut massacre then u had know the US is not a safe place either.
Re: Bus Crashes In Delta Killing All On-Board (pictures) by Elebiju: 9:17pm On Dec 17, 2012

AMEN.

RIP
hmmmm wise words,em can someone give us a write up on America at 52,I detest folks who don't appreciate what they have,americans suffered to get what they have now,if u need a fast way to luxury take d next dana plane
Re: Bus Crashes In Delta Killing All On-Board (pictures) by warrikid(m): 9:44pm On Dec 17, 2012
Okija_juju:

1. I dont think that its advisable for anybody who isnt trained in First aid to tamper with an accident scene like this one.

Secondly.. I know Nigerians.. They will rush to the rescue first. Its only when they see that it is a hopeless situation that they would settle for pictures. Because really, some stories are better seen than imagined.
@okija_juju na god,sorry juju go bless u oo. #letemknw
Re: Bus Crashes In Delta Killing All On-Board (pictures) by Callotti: 9:54pm On Dec 17, 2012
Let us see if Uduaghan will shed a tear like this. . . . cool
GOD BLESS AMERICA. . . MY HOME SWEEEEEEEETEST HOME!!! cool

Re: Bus Crashes In Delta Killing All On-Board (pictures) by georgeehis(m): 9:59pm On Dec 17, 2012
Bible prophecies....last days
Re: Bus Crashes In Delta Killing All On-Board (pictures) by Callotti: 10:01pm On Dec 17, 2012
Re: Bus Crashes In Delta Killing All On-Board (pictures) by olumyde5(m): 10:02pm On Dec 17, 2012
RIP
Re: Bus Crashes In Delta Killing All On-Board (pictures) by Carlmax(m): 10:04pm On Dec 17, 2012
I lost an 8 year old neighbor in this car crash... So sad.
Re: Bus Crashes In Delta Killing All On-Board (pictures) by Otses(f): 10:11pm On Dec 17, 2012
So sad, may their soul rest in peace.
Re: Bus Crashes In Delta Killing All On-Board (pictures) by Carlmax(m): 10:11pm On Dec 17, 2012
Ricky_Ross:

What has never happened in Nigeria before? Somebody or people picking up weapons to kill innocent ones? How can you even think about comparing America with Nigeria, this country is hell on earth.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Do I Get Rid Of A Clingy Friend In A Polite Way? / Who Is Your Birthday Mate On Nairaland? / Man Kills Wife For Sleeping With Native Doctor !!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.