Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,735 members, 7,820,541 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

Bus Crashes In Delta Killing All On-Board (pictures) - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Bus Crashes In Delta Killing All On-Board (pictures) (25115 Views)

PHOTOS: Flydubai Plane Crashes In Russia, Killing All 62 Passengers On Board / Photos: Truck Crashes In Jos, Covers Almost The Entire Road / Airline Has Crashed Killing All Passengers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bus Crashes In Delta Killing All On-Board (pictures) by Nobody: 10:58pm On Dec 17, 2012
Callotti: The Deltan Governor in action! wink

www.nairaland.com/attachments/660053_gov__uduaghan_of_delta_state_jpge2b51624e84476abd33de19f9dbc4abf

Peppersoup and Isiewu governors.

Mtschewww! Devilish people.
Re: Bus Crashes In Delta Killing All On-Board (pictures) by Nobody: 12:33am On Dec 18, 2012
have you ever seen govt vehicles on the roads? you always find them moving at neck breaking speeds!!! am not surprised
Re: Bus Crashes In Delta Killing All On-Board (pictures) by jkross(m): 1:16am On Dec 18, 2012
warrikid: I wish I could understand all of this tragedy in this period.just as we mourn last weekends tragedy,another one has happened here in delta state.
Confirmed reports vids n pics show a full bus load of travellers meeting their tragic end as a bus crashes wit another vehicle,veering off the road and killing all on board.
It was learned that the Uduaghan-tagged bus was travelling from sapele to warri and the crash occured just this morning.
Sad,sad,sad times. May God rest their soul,Amen.
Must you put photographs,I guess you are one of those people that turn photojournalist in tragic times
Re: Bus Crashes In Delta Killing All On-Board (pictures) by Okijajuju1(m): 5:49am On Dec 18, 2012
3kay945:

I disagree with you bro, Why because there is no value and respect for lives in this country. Nobody send anybody. And stop referring to the recent shooting in America, many are children are kidnapped and killed for rituals here everyday.
Someone said the black race are cursed on earth! the dude might be right afterall.

Yeah.....

So we have a few road accidents and Nigeria is cursed abi!?

Why shouldn't I refer to the recent shooting in the United States!? Is this the first time!? Have u forgotten the Columbine shooting as well!? O r the theatre shooting!?

So Boko Haram drops a few bombs here and there, a two Boeing 747's were flown into the world tree centre.. I watched that SHIIT live on CNN.

You talk about ritual killings... You forget about world renowned serial killers that have come out of the U.S?

Make inferiority complex no kill you o!! You have no atom of dignity left.. You even described your race as cursed... I do agree with you, but not the black race, just you.
Re: Bus Crashes In Delta Killing All On-Board (pictures) by warrikid(m): 5:59am On Dec 18, 2012
jkross:
Must you put photographs,I guess you are one of those people that turn photojournalist in tragic times
Deafness n insensitivity is not far frm u dude.if u knw wat dis info n its clarity means to those who needed it u wudnt open ur gutter u call mouth to spit dis odour u call words.
R.I.P to the dead,Amen.
Re: Bus Crashes In Delta Killing All On-Board (pictures) by stantob(m): 6:30am On Dec 18, 2012
ANY-PEN :
WHY WHY WHY
??WHY WHY WHY??
?WHY WHY WHY ?
??WHY??WHYWHY WHY WHY
WHY WHY??
?WHY WHY WHY??
WHY WHY WHY??WHY??
?WHY WHY WHY
??
??

[center]WHY[/center][b][/b]
I keep asking WHY??
Re: Bus Crashes In Delta Killing All On-Board (pictures) by Nobody: 7:03am On Dec 18, 2012
Okija_juju:

1. I dont think that its advisable for anybody who isnt trained in First aid to tamper with an accident scene like this one.

Secondly.. I know Nigerians.. They will rush to the rescue first. Its only when they see that it is a hopeless situation that they would settle for pictures. Because really, some stories are better seen than imagined.

If the op was able to open a thread on NL, then he can handle basic first aid.

For one, see how they lay on the scene, can't the op make them lay comfortably. Etc etc
Re: Bus Crashes In Delta Killing All On-Board (pictures) by 3kay945(m): 7:27am On Dec 18, 2012
Okija_juju:

Yeah.....

Why shouldn't I refer to the recent shooting in the United States!? Is this the first time!? Have u forgotten the Columbine shooting as well!? O r the theatre shooting!?

So Boko Haram drops a few bombs here and there, a two Boeing 747's were flown into the world tree centre.. I watched that SHIIT live on CNN.

You talk about ritual killings... You forget about world renowned serial killers that have come out of the U.S?

Make inferiority complex no kill you o!! You have no atom of dignity left.. You even described your race as cursed... I do agree with you, but not the black race, just you.

Inferiority complex
Okija_juju:

[b]Yeah.....

Inferiority complex[/b]
Okija_juju:

Yeah.....

Make inferiority complex no kill you o!! You have no atom of dignity left.. You even described your race as cursed... I do agree with you, but not the black race, just you.[/b]

So In your mind Nigeria is better than US? I think the Superiority complex worrying you hasn't been diagnosed yet.
hypocrites.
Re: Bus Crashes In Delta Killing All On-Board (pictures) by Okijajuju1(m): 7:35am On Dec 18, 2012
val_dee:

If the op was able to open a thread on NL, then he can handle basic first aid.

For one, see how they lay on the scene, can't the op make them lay comfortably. Etc etc

First of all sir.... I am a trained and qualified paramedic.. The first thing we were thought is this; if you are not trained in basic first aid, do not attempt to carry out one. You will do more damage than good. The only thing the OP could have done (assuming he was at the scene, which I doubt as these pictures have been circulating on Blackberry since before this thread) is to check for pulse, check for sign of life and or consciousness. In the absence of any of these signs, he is to do nothing.

That scene is a crime scene. Tampering with it is a crime especially when you are not offering first aid.
Re: Bus Crashes In Delta Killing All On-Board (pictures) by Okijajuju1(m): 7:42am On Dec 18, 2012
3kay945:

Inferiority complex

Inferiority complex

So In your mind Nigeria is better than US? I think the Superiority complex worrying you hasn't been diagnosed yet.
hypocrites.

Every country has its pros and cons... I am a Canadian citizen, yet I choose to live in Nigeria.

There is no utopia anywhere on earth. Using one accident scene to talk trash about Nigeria is foolish to say the least.

Abi accidents don't happen in America!? What's your problem?! They are over 200 yrs old and we just turned 52. Do you think America was founded like that!? Do you know their history!? Do you know how many eras and times they went through to get where they are now?!

You suffer from an acute case of inferiority complex. You are cursed.. I have no patience for foolishness. If you hate Nogeria that much! Kill yourself, because you will always be Nigerian, you great grand children will always have their roots in Nigeria. Enough of this stupidity.. angry

1 Like

Re: Bus Crashes In Delta Killing All On-Board (pictures) by dljbd1(m): 7:48am On Dec 18, 2012
my God!
Re: Bus Crashes In Delta Killing All On-Board (pictures) by 5much(m): 8:06am On Dec 18, 2012
May their souls rest in peace. so sad.
Re: Bus Crashes In Delta Killing All On-Board (pictures) by 3kay945(m): 8:12am On Dec 18, 2012
Okija_juju:

Every country has its pros and cons... I am a Canadian citizen, yet I choose to live in Nigeria.

There is no utopia anywhere on earth. Using one accident scene to talk trash about Nigeria is foolish to say the least.

Abi accidents don't happen in America!? What's your problem?! They are over 200 yrs old and we just turned 52. Do you think America was founded like that!? Do you know their history!? Do you know how many eras and times they went through to get where they are now?!

You suffer from an acute case of inferiority complex. You are cursed.. I have no patience for foolishness. If you hate Nogeria that much! Kill yourself, because you will always be Nigerian, you great grand children will always have their roots in Nigeria. Enough of this stupidity..

weighing the pros and cons, Nigeria is better with the abundant resources and it's current state?
Mr historian, Why must Nigeria wait for 200 years before having good roads and rapid response to accident victims?
With the level of human advancement now, no country on earth needs to wait that long.

Note: I dont fancy calling people names, but I know the right ones for you.
Re: Bus Crashes In Delta Killing All On-Board (pictures) by 3kay945(m): 8:32am On Dec 18, 2012
Okija_juju:

First of all sir.... I am a trained and qualified paramedic.. The first thing we were thought is this; if you are not trained in basic first aid, do not attempt to carry out one. You will do more damage than good.The only thing the OP could have done (assuming he was at the scene, which I doubt as these pictures have been circulating on Blackberry since before this thread) is to check for pulse, check for sign of life and or consciousness. In the absence of any of these signs, he is to do nothing.

That scene is a crime scene. Tampering with it is a crime especially when you wer not offering first aid.

Wrong! What are you talking about bro? You mean after a fatal accident people around should not attempt to help but stand back to look all because they're not TRAINED
OR start calling for ambulances that wouldn't come.
Its only take courage and the will to help not necessary any training.
don't forget, bleeding accident victim only have few minutes to live, unless rushed to the hospital by the untrained lookers.
;P
Re: Bus Crashes In Delta Killing All On-Board (pictures) by Okijajuju1(m): 8:35am On Dec 18, 2012
3kay945:

weighing the pros and cons, Nigeria is better with the abundant resources and it's current state?
Mr historian, Why must Nigeria wait for 200 years before having good roads and rapid response to accident victims?
With the level of human advancement now, no country on earth needs to wait that long.

Note: I dont fancy calling people names, but I know the right ones for you.

[b]Mr. American Wannabe.

We wouldnt have to wait 200years.

Nigeria is 52 years old.. Of the 52 years, the first 6 was spent trying to define the Nation, then the Military Coup, then the Civil War, then more coups, then a Democracy that was again truncated by another coup, then more military rule and Now Democracy.

You want a baby nation like Nigeria to start competing with G-8 Nations?! You must have the brains of a kindergartener.

Money isnt everything.. We have too many things that divide us as a Nation than those that unite us. As a Nation, we have achieved where many have failed. Not many countries in Africa would have survived if faced with the unique challenges nigeria is facing today..

I would gladly school you on this, but then again whats the point...

HOWEVER, answer this simple question; HOW DID A SIMPLE ACCIDENT IN NIGERIA MAKE THE US BETTER THAN NIGERIA?!

And please call me names.. I will indulge you. Infact, I have your time. On this issue, I do.[/b]
Re: Bus Crashes In Delta Killing All On-Board (pictures) by Chuksgeo: 8:38am On Dec 18, 2012
Oh God our help in ages past, Our hope for years to come,. . . BE THOU OUR GUIDE WHILE TROUBLES LAST, and our eternal hope!
Re: Bus Crashes In Delta Killing All On-Board (pictures) by Okijajuju1(m): 8:38am On Dec 18, 2012
3kay945:

Wrong! What are you talking about bro? You mean after a fatal accident people around should not attempt to help but stand back to look all because they're not TRAINED
OR start calling for ambulances that wouldn't come.
Its only take courage and the will to help not necessary any training.
don't forget, bleeding accident victim only have few minutes to live, unless rushed to the hospital by the untrained lookers.
;P

YES!!!!! DO NOTHING!! Simply try to talk to the person and keep the person concious, but do not move the person.!!!!!

If its fatal, the the person is dead, which means back the Bleep off.. Its now a crime scene.. If there are survivors, you can go and keep talking to the person, but do not touch that person...

A person not trained in Basic First Aid & CPR that tampers with an accident scene (especially one as serious as this) is very likely to do more damage than good.. #FACT!
Re: Bus Crashes In Delta Killing All On-Board (pictures) by emmatok(m): 9:06am On Dec 18, 2012
Okija_juju:

YES!!!!! DO NOTHING!! Simply try to talk to the person and keep the person concious, but do not move the person.!!!!!

If its fatal, the the person is dead, which means back the Bleep off.. Its now a crime scene.. If there are survivors, you can go and keep talking to the person, but do not touch that person...

A person not trained in Basic First Aid & CPR that tampers with an accident scene (especially one as serious as this) is very likely to do more damage than good.. #FACT!

In an accident scene, the first thing to do is RESCUE.
Trained or not.
I am sure everyone in that bus won't die if they were rescued on time.
Re: Bus Crashes In Delta Killing All On-Board (pictures) by westlyn: 9:32am On Dec 18, 2012
may God help us in this country of ours.
Re: Bus Crashes In Delta Killing All On-Board (pictures) by 3kay945(m): 9:42am On Dec 18, 2012
Okija_juju:

Mr. American Wannabe.

Nigeria is 52 years old.. Of the 52 years, the first 6 was spent trying to define the Nation, then the Military Coup, then the Civil War, then more coups, then a Democracy that was again truncated by another coup, then more military rule and Now Democracy.

You want a baby nation like Nigeria to start competing with G-8 Nations?! . You must have the brains of a kindergartener.

Money isnt everything.. We have too many things that divide us as a Nation than those that unite us. As a Nation, we have achieved where many have failed. Not many countries in Africa would have survived if faced with the unique challenges nigeria is facing today..

HOWEVER, answer this simple question; HOW DID A SIMPLE ACCIDENT IN NIGERIA MAKE THE US BETTER THAN NIGERIA?!
And please call me names.. I will indulge you. Infact, I have your time. On this issue, I do.

Who said our beloved great baby Nigeria grin should compete or be compared with the Almighty G-8 that is a fallacy on ur part bro,

Why do you keep referring the accident as SIMPLE OR ONE? Do you know how many happen everyday, everywhere? The baby Nigeria has to get mature before taking care of her hellholes on major highways!
Oh! I forgot, our trivial issues won't allow us think to such directions.

Yes. the US is better of, and when it comes to road management and Accidents, they respond quickly.

NO! I won't call u names, it's irrelevant.
Re: Bus Crashes In Delta Killing All On-Board (pictures) by pyyxxaro: 9:45am On Dec 18, 2012
Callotti: The Deltan Governor in action! wink

www.nairaland.com/attachments/660053_gov__uduaghan_of_delta_state_jpge2b51624e84476abd33de19f9dbc4abf

Uduaghan ? With his grinding stone head tongue shocked lipsrsealed
Re: Bus Crashes In Delta Killing All On-Board (pictures) by Okijajuju1(m): 10:35am On Dec 18, 2012
emmatok:

In an accident scene, the first thing to do is RESCUE.
Trained or not.

Really!!?

That sight of that bus looked like it was a sure kill to me..

The top that you cant see wasnt cut open using the 'jaws of life' o!! Na the accident remove am!!

Anyways.. If I were at the sight of an accident like that, my training would kick in.. I will check for survivors, search for a heartbeat or pulse.. Administer CPR where necessary, call the Police, Take all necessary precautions before moving the bodies..

BUT AGAIN, this is Nigeria.. Since when did we start doing the right thing?!
Re: Bus Crashes In Delta Killing All On-Board (pictures) by ejamtaq: 3:24pm On Dec 18, 2012
rest in peace all
Re: Bus Crashes In Delta Killing All On-Board (pictures) by Nobody: 4:05pm On Dec 18, 2012
emmatok: In an accident scene, the first thing to do is RESCUE.
Trained or not.

Actually, Okija is 100% correct. If you're not trained, you don't render assistance. You keep the injured talking, reassure them, anything to keep them from slipping into unconsciousness. But you do NOT attempt to lift or move them. Back / spine injuries could prove fatal if they're lifted without stabilizing the injuries. The same goes for neck injuries.

I have no idea about Nigeria, but over here, if you lift accident victims whilst unqualified, you could get sued by their families. You could also face prosecution for tampering with an accident scene, which could become a crime scene, if the circumstances don't look right. Trained paramedics are exempt - they can assist AND remove the injured, whilst still preserving the accident scene.
Re: Bus Crashes In Delta Killing All On-Board (pictures) by uzoexcel(m): 5:40pm On Dec 18, 2012
very stupid and typical naija reaction to man made incidents...so saddening that in this jet age and even ghana has started talking about 'going to the moon', we still reason like daft people....where r the good roads or even the emergency services that should have been on the spot to resuscitate dying victims in the crash? sad
Stevechibu: Witches and wizards are looking 4 blood to suck
Re: Bus Crashes In Delta Killing All On-Board (pictures) by uzoexcel(m): 5:48pm On Dec 18, 2012
we still give excuses for our backwardness..the big difference is that looking at the US history,u will notice that even though it took time for them to become established, at least they were going in a forward direction however infinitesimal..do u honestly see naija making any reasonable progress in the next 200years..do u honestly think naija is progressing or we going backwards....u noticed that nigerians now send their kids to ghana and even togo and malaysia for studiesghana has started talking about going to the moon....so disappointed in ur comments man undecided undecided undecided undecided
Okija_juju:

[b]Mr. American Wannabe.

You want a baby nation like Nigeria to start competing with G-8 Nations?! You must have the brains of a kindergartener.

And please call me names.. I will indulge you. Infact, I have your time. On this issue, I do.[/b]

1 Like

Re: Bus Crashes In Delta Killing All On-Board (pictures) by warrikid(m): 10:40am On Dec 19, 2012
pyyxxaro:

Uduaghan ? With his grinding stone head tongue shocked lipsrsealed
Hahahhahahahahahahahahahahah
#Classicshit. LWKMD
Re: Bus Crashes In Delta Killing All On-Board (pictures) by mownie: 1:23pm On Dec 21, 2012
A friend survived THAT accident and she is healing fast.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Who Is Your Birthday Mate On Nairaland? / Man Kills Wife For Sleeping With Native Doctor !! / 225 Hours Of Power Supply In Ten Days!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.