Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,943 members, 7,821,305 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

TB Joshua Prophesied That Children Would Be Killed In USA - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / TB Joshua Prophesied That Children Would Be Killed In USA (32311 Views)

How Prophet TB Joshua Prophesied the Emergence and Victory of APC (Video) / 2015 Election: Has Any Prophet Prophesied That Buhari Will Win? / T B Joshua Prophesied The Elections Will Be Postponed Twice? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TB Joshua Prophesied That Children Would Be Killed In USA by ayokenny37(m): 6:45pm On Dec 17, 2012
Y is it dt all his prophecies get to us after d incidents has already occured?

He has always bn said to predict negative things

Even if God tells us dt a negative tin wif apen r u nt meant to inteceed as 'man of God'? Cos I can remember d story of Abraham n d angels going to sodom n gomorah.

Mtsewwwww
Re: TB Joshua Prophesied That Children Would Be Killed In USA by TonySpike: 6:45pm On Dec 17, 2012
d_truth: I wonder why some pple still tags wat this man says as 'PROPHECY'.

d question we need to ask ourselves is;
wat is prophecy?, and wo is a prophet?....
for clerity purpose, prophecy is the ability to know, foresee, and predict tomorow.
and a prophet is someone who has the ability to knw and foresee wat will hapen tomorow and stop it from hapening.

In terms of prediction, a genuine prophet only predicts good things that is to come, and not the bad once.
but in the case of this man, the reverse is the case. he foresees that someting bad wil hapen and predicts it, and it ends up coming to pass.
then some mental reterdent christians wil stil celebrate and give him credit for predicting somting bad and not being able to stop it.....
(pls knw d_truth)

Dude, do you read your Bible at all? Do you know that the Bible itself contains substantial prophecies narrating the coming evil to consume ancient (and modern) nations. You can try lamentations and Jeremiah for a start. I think you should also check your English before posting your comments. Thanks. By the way, I reserve my comments on the issue of Prophet T.B. Joshua's prophecies.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Prophesied That Children Would Be Killed In USA by Nobody: 6:45pm On Dec 17, 2012
Naija's own nostradamus - I can turn him into a cash-cow, if given the opportunity as his PR manager.... Heck, every time I check his videos on youtube, I see pure oyinbos from everywhere listening to his sermons... How many fake prophets in Nigeria can pull the same racial demography, with sheeple of different races in Nigeria??

Don't hate the player, hate the game... You have a big tourist attraction in your country, yet you stay critiquing the guy... However, some of you waste the scarce funds in the country to visit lousy places like: Mecca and Israel on pilgrimage... Stupid folks!! undecided

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Prophesied That Children Would Be Killed In USA by haryola(m): 6:46pm On Dec 17, 2012
shocked may GOD save us Oo°˚˚˚°.. Y hasn't this man prophesie dat a youth wil bcum †ђε presidnt of 9ja...y always death death death!!!!na only GOD knw. Wu D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ serve am
Re: TB Joshua Prophesied That Children Would Be Killed In USA by Freiburger(m): 6:46pm On Dec 17, 2012
Thought God does reveal some certain things to his prophets so they can pray against it? Why is this man always wanting to be glorified for every disaster that happens? angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Prophesied That Children Would Be Killed In USA by Nobody: 6:47pm On Dec 17, 2012
Tony Spike:

Dude, do you read your Bible at all? Do you know that the Bible itself contains substantial prophecies narrating the coming evil to consume ancient (and modern) nations. You can try lamentations and Jeremiah for a start. I think you should also check your English before posting your comments. Thanks. By the way, I reserve my comments on the issue of Prophet T.B. Joshua's prophecies.

Don't mind them, bro...

Nigerians are not known to be intelligent critical thinkers - just lousy folks..
Re: TB Joshua Prophesied That Children Would Be Killed In USA by Hemanwel(m): 6:47pm On Dec 17, 2012
Callotti: All I want for Christmas is 'sweet sweet big big grammar'! grin

Let it flow
Let it flow
Let it flow

Merry Xmas. . . . cheesy
Also seconded!
Re: TB Joshua Prophesied That Children Would Be Killed In USA by Tolexander: 6:47pm On Dec 17, 2012
why not making his prophecy known to the world before it happens but after it happens? These videos na arrangee jare abi na who e dey decieve. Videoshop!
Re: TB Joshua Prophesied That Children Would Be Killed In USA by Freiburger(m): 6:48pm On Dec 17, 2012
shymexx:

Don't hate the player, hate the game
... You have a big tourist attraction in your country, yet you stay critiquing the guy... However, some of you waste the scarce funds in the country to visit lousy places like: Mecca and Israel on pilgrimage... Stupid folks!! undecided
On track. wink
Re: TB Joshua Prophesied That Children Would Be Killed In USA by Nobody: 6:48pm On Dec 17, 2012
Religion with her deceits, conjectures, falsehoods, half truths and lies, lies and unending lies.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Prophesied That Children Would Be Killed In USA by Nobody: 6:48pm On Dec 17, 2012
I hereby prophesy that more shooting will happen in the US, BH will kill people in Nigeria, people will be bombed in Syria and most importantly, rain will fall in 2013. Please mark these "prophecies".

4 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Prophesied That Children Would Be Killed In USA by Abagworo(m): 6:48pm On Dec 17, 2012
Why is his prophecy strictly about deaths and tragedy? Is he a prophet of doom?
Re: TB Joshua Prophesied That Children Would Be Killed In USA by konami001: 6:48pm On Dec 17, 2012
With the American Society being the way it is; I can predict that very soon and i say very soon... a mass murder will happen in America. Please everybody pray pray pray... more are coming more, more, more....

With the Nigerian Society being the way it is; I can predict that more bombs are going to go off in the North... more, more, more,,, Please everybody, pray pray pray...

See it is very easy... God did not have to waste his time on me before i saw all these. Everyone take note... I will be reminding you as soon as it happens and I will say.... I TOLD YOU ALL SO...

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Prophesied That Children Would Be Killed In USA by asdfjklhaha(f): 6:49pm On Dec 17, 2012
Shuld we start celebratin because some kids died. Dat man is heartless. He shuld be stoned & hanged 4 tryin 2 make a name 4 himself at d expence of murdered kids. & 4 d records it was 26 dat died not 20 so its a failed prophecy.
Re: TB Joshua Prophesied That Children Would Be Killed In USA by Biggoozz: 6:49pm On Dec 17, 2012
This cursed man will soon be mobbed. Go to youtube and see where his former followers have been exposing him on how he manipulates incidences to deceive people. It is heartbreaking to use story of those innocent kids to gain popularity.

A prophecy is give on a premise to pass a message, all intent for good. Why all these wicked lies?

When will he use his power of prophecy to do something about the wickedness in the country.

We all will withness the judgement of all FALSE PROPHETS.
Re: TB Joshua Prophesied That Children Would Be Killed In USA by vanbonattel: 6:49pm On Dec 17, 2012
Posman: IM INDIFFERENT BOUT WHO TB JOSHUA REPRESENTS OR WHO HE DOESNT BUT PPLE NEED TO UNDERSTAND THAT HE WARNS PPLE AHEAD OF DISASTERS TO PRAY BUT PPLE DONT THAT WHY THESE THINGS HAPPEN, I SEE NO REASON WHY HE SHLD TELL/WARN ANYBODY BOUT GOOD THINGS HAPPENING COS THR WONT BE POINT INFORMIN US BEFORE TIME COS ITS A GOOD THING, GOOD THINGS ARE BETTER LEFT AS SURPRISES. IMO I'LD LOVE TO BE ARNED BOUT UPCOMIN BAD THINGS THAN GOOD THING SO THAT I WILL BE ABLE TO PRAY BOUT IT. ALL THE SAME, WE NEED PRAYERS, EVERYBODY DOES!

You dont need to know about good things happening? Then only bad things will be happening to you.
Re: TB Joshua Prophesied That Children Would Be Killed In USA by Nobody: 6:50pm On Dec 17, 2012
Abagworo: Why is his prophecy strictly about deaths and tragedy? Is he a prophet of doom?

Wasn't Nostradamus also a prophet of doom?? - how come they keep shoving his prophecies down our throats??

Let the man, be...

Freedom of expression, mate!
Re: TB Joshua Prophesied That Children Would Be Killed In USA by Posman(m): 6:51pm On Dec 17, 2012
ayo_kenny37:
Y is it dt all his prophecies get to us after d incidents has already occured?

He has always bn said to predict negative things

Even if God tells us dt a negative tin wif apen r u nt meant to inteceed as 'man of God'? Cos I can remember d story of Abraham n d angels going to sodom n gomorah.

Mtsewwwww

ABRAHAM BEGGED FOR THE ANGELS NT TO DESTROY SODDOM AND GOMORAH, HE WAS TOLD IF THEY COULD FIND FEW GOOD PPLE THEY WONT BUT THEY DINT. FACT IS PASTORS HAV LITTLE TO DO IF THE PERSON IN QUESTION IS NT REPENTANT.
Re: TB Joshua Prophesied That Children Would Be Killed In USA by Hemanwel(m): 6:52pm On Dec 17, 2012
Callotti: All I want for Christmas is 'sweet sweet big big grammar'! grin

Let it flow
Let it flow
Let it flow

Merry Xmas. . . . cheesy
Also seconded!
Calotti the halotti!Ever since I observed dat u bin seldomly visiting NL,I lost interest in NL.
Where on mother earth u bin??
*I like reading ur comments alotti*

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Prophesied That Children Would Be Killed In USA by Nobody: 6:53pm On Dec 17, 2012
Sisi_Kill: Okay this guy is beginning to freak me out.

Why is he always so eager to take credit for bad. . .wicked prophecies??!

One would think they just announced he won $10 billion the way he carries on.

. . .And why is his own prophecy always bad ??!!

My very thoughts. He is the definition of a devil
Re: TB Joshua Prophesied That Children Would Be Killed In USA by Patdedon(m): 6:53pm On Dec 17, 2012
There are different kinds of prophets and prophecies. Amos was a prophet of doom. A prophet does not generate his own prophecy, it comes from God. TB joshua's kind of prophecy..... I don't know. Always unclear and unspecific. No dates nor ways to save the forseen event. Think it is absolutely useless.
Re: TB Joshua Prophesied That Children Would Be Killed In USA by Nobody: 6:53pm On Dec 17, 2012
Fucccck TB Joshua or whatever d fucck his motherfucccking name is. We don't believe in that shitty fuccking prophecy
Re: TB Joshua Prophesied That Children Would Be Killed In USA by otokx(m): 6:54pm On Dec 17, 2012
REALITY101: Fucccck TB Joshua or whatever d fucck his motherfucccking name is. We don't believe that shitty prophecy

on point
Re: TB Joshua Prophesied That Children Would Be Killed In USA by Posman(m): 6:55pm On Dec 17, 2012
van bonattel:

You dont need to know about good things happening? Then only bad things will be happening to you.

ME SAYIN I DONT WANT TO KNW ABOUT GOOD THINGS HAPPENIN DOESNT MEAN I DONT WANT GOOD THINGS. WAT I WS SAYIN WS I WOULD LOVE TO B WARNED OF UPCOMIN BAD THINGS!
Re: TB Joshua Prophesied That Children Would Be Killed In USA by Nobody: 6:55pm On Dec 17, 2012
You guys in naija should sit down there and be allowing your pastors bang your heads together. embarassed

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Prophesied That Children Would Be Killed In USA by Nobody: 6:56pm On Dec 17, 2012
Na wa o
Should we start clapping for him?
Re: TB Joshua Prophesied That Children Would Be Killed In USA by Metallurgist: 6:57pm On Dec 17, 2012
No wonder they said religion is the opium of the poor, and hitler add insult to injury when he said common people dont think, what suprising if anoda retard open fire on innocent people in america, i mean a country that any psycho can have access to semi-automatic what do u expect, this is not sometime one prophesired but something that one predict like the outcome of a game.....lol fake prophet
Re: TB Joshua Prophesied That Children Would Be Killed In USA by MuzeyaMpongwe(f): 6:58pm On Dec 17, 2012
May God forbid!!!,back to sender a trillion times!!!Its him and his children and his children's children who wil die!!!!!. I cover all USA children in the blood of Jesus and no harm wil fall the live. I send tht spirit of death back to Joshua in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Prophesied That Children Would Be Killed In USA by Freiburger(m): 6:59pm On Dec 17, 2012
babyosisi: Na wa o
Should we start clapping for him?
Not only clapping for him, storm his church next Sunday.
Re: TB Joshua Prophesied That Children Would Be Killed In USA by mikeapollo: 6:59pm On Dec 17, 2012
People can be very dumb!

Cant you see that the prophecies are like alerts/warnings for people to take appropriate steps, prayers etc to avoid it? Do you prefer nobody sees anything, yet we have people who call themselves men of God?

What steps did the people/govts concerned take to avert the warnings?

Whenever TB gives a prophecy, he asks the nation/world to join him in prayers to God, because he alone cannot avert it! Do you people bother to join him in prayers? All you do is follow fashion and EPL stories.

This man has been saying these things because he feels concerned and wants the nation to do something to avert these dangers, but no one listens.....and you still blame the person who wants his people of impending dangers in order to make them take steps to avert.

Are you blaming TB Joshua for your deaf ears or what?

7 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Prophesied That Children Would Be Killed In USA by seedord247(m): 6:59pm On Dec 17, 2012
nikkyshyne:
Please I need that shyte! Send it asap! angry

na him number be this.. 04402144018

Dont use curse word if you want to talk to him

or else he's gonna prophecies you husbandlesss.. grin
Re: TB Joshua Prophesied That Children Would Be Killed In USA by maygah(f): 6:59pm On Dec 17, 2012
Mscheeeew so shud he get an award for a prophesi come to past ? Abi why did he make a video of it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Jonathan Will Win, APC Is A Fragile Anti-Jonathan Setup —Brookings / Sule Lamido, Shehu Sani & Others Escapes Azman Air Disaster In Abuja / Rivers Guber: Wike And Awara Clash In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.