Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,829 members, 7,828,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

TB Joshua Prophesied That Children Would Be Killed In USA - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / TB Joshua Prophesied That Children Would Be Killed In USA (32326 Views)

How Prophet TB Joshua Prophesied the Emergence and Victory of APC (Video) / 2015 Election: Has Any Prophet Prophesied That Buhari Will Win? / T B Joshua Prophesied The Elections Will Be Postponed Twice? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TB Joshua Prophesied That Children Would Be Killed In USA by Nobody: 6:50am On Dec 18, 2012
d_truth: I wonder why some pple still tags wat this man says as 'PROPHECY'.

d question we need to ask ourselves is;
wat is prophecy?, and wo is a prophet?....
for clerity purpose, prophecy is the ability to know, foresee, and predict tomorow.
and a prophet is someone who has the ability to knw and foresee wat will hapen tomorow and stop it from hapening.

In terms of prediction, a genuine prophet only predicts good things that is to come, and not the bad once.
but in the case of this man, the reverse is the case. he foresees that someting bad wil hapen and predicts it, and it ends up coming to pass.
then some mental reterdent christians wil stil celebrate and give him credit for predicting somting bad and not being able to stop it.....
(pls knw d_truth)
a prophet in d bible was also tagged the prophet of doom(read ur bible),y?.....when the prophets spoke in the bible,the wise listens,then gud tinz came 2 dem..al those who did nt d bad tnz happened to dem....if u have ever watched him,he always says d way out..only dat pple do not listen..they are busy criticizing him.......i remenbered his prophesy of a plane crash which he said read psalm 91 b4 travelling...on dat plane,d only 1 hu heard it n obeyed survived.......... All ds oda go dat r enriching demselves is whom u guys c God in......wen u start listening n obeying instructions as d pple in nineve did...it would continiue to happen
Re: TB Joshua Prophesied That Children Would Be Killed In USA by Nobody: 6:58am On Dec 18, 2012
demmy: Useless yeye pastor. Nothing but doom and gloom.
rili, u v nt seen any gud in hs prophesies....he prophesies gud dan bad events, bt pple spread d bad 1nc more.......... If he is accepted by all,he wont b a real man of God...even st paul n Jesus Christ wia critisized...i tink d majority didnt bliv in dem.....dats y he z nt bothered by u critics....continiue buying jet 4 ur G.O n overlook d poor 1nc on d street, dats wat pple do nw, n its termed gud...correct men of God.....st paul in his letter to d galatians said, if i want to please pple, i wont b a servant of God...

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Prophesied That Children Would Be Killed In USA by Sweetcollins: 6:58am On Dec 18, 2012

for clerity purpose, prophecy is the ability to know, foresee, and predict tomorow.
and a prophet is someone who has the ability to knw and foresee wat will hapen tomorow and stop it from hapening.

In terms of prediction, a genuine prophet only predicts good things that is to come, and not the bad once.
but in the case of this man, the reverse is the case. he foresees that someting bad wil hapen and predicts it, and it ends up coming to pass.
then some mental reterdent christians wil stil celebrate and give him credit for predicting somting bad and not being able to stop it.....
(pls knw d_truth)

Read ur bible very well. A prophet must not always predict good things as u wrongly believe
Re: TB Joshua Prophesied That Children Would Be Killed In USA by Nobody: 7:06am On Dec 18, 2012
ayo_kenny37:
Y is it dt all his prophecies get to us after d incidents has already occured?

He has always bn said to predict negative things

Even if God tells us dt a negative tin wif apen r u nt meant to inteceed as 'man of God'? Cos I can remember d story of Abraham n d angels going to sodom n gomorah.

Mtsewwwww
well after abrahams intercession...sodom n gommorrher was stil destroyed....shws only him cannot change it,unless the pple join him in prayers.....the few hu joins him in prayer will always be saved
Re: TB Joshua Prophesied That Children Would Be Killed In USA by Nobody: 7:09am On Dec 18, 2012
haryola: shocked may GOD save us Oo°˚˚˚°.. Y hasn't this man prophesie dat a youth wil bcum †ђε presidnt of 9ja...y always death death death!!!!na only GOD knw. Wu D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ serve am
well,i knw u want 2 hia,or u r used to hearing, sow n reap prophesies...d type dat drags pple 2 churches

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Prophesied That Children Would Be Killed In USA by Nobody: 7:13am On Dec 18, 2012
agabasam: a prophet in d bible was also tagged the prophet of doom(read ur bible),y?.....when the prophets spoke in the bible,the wise listens,then gud tinz came 2 dem..al those who did nt d bad tnz happened to dem....if u have ever watched him,he always says d way out..only dat pple do not listen..they are busy criticizing him.......i remenbered his prophesy of a plane crash which he said read psalm 91 b4 travelling...on dat plane,d only 1 hu heard it n obeyed survived.......... All ds oda go dat r enriching demselves is whom u guys c God in......wen u start listening n obeying instructions as d pple in nineve did...it would continiue to happen

Is it at All Concerning to Anyone that More Nairalanders Participate in reciting Christianity and Islamic History and Text than their Own "Africa" History threads that Lay Dormant In the Culture Section?

Is it at All Concerning to Anyone that More Nairalanders Participate in the Romance and Religion sections of the forum with far more current, Stream and Flow Than those of who actually Engage in the Education Section of the Forum?

Fallacy and Fornication Trumps Reality and Relevant Rhetoric Regarding the Rise of Radiant Realization and Realism.

Sheeps.. I tell ya.

A Race Full of Sheeps.

Sheeples,and Sheepettes, Shee-Pawns and Shee-Pets

The Prophecies of Artiodactyla

This is all you People Care about....

Perversions and Prophets...

Perversions and Prophets......

[size=15pt]Perversions and Prophets......[/size]

[size=18pt]Perversions and Prophets!...[/size]

[size=19pt]Perversions and Prophets!!...[/size]

[size=21pt]Perversions and Prophets!!!!!...[/size]

Re: TB Joshua Prophesied That Children Would Be Killed In USA by TheMan3: 8:03am On Dec 18, 2012
I prophesy today, this year will end well for nigerians, no more blood shed, in Jesus name, amen
Re: TB Joshua Prophesied That Children Would Be Killed In USA by slimderek(m): 8:08am On Dec 18, 2012
Let him pray against it..
Not just prophecy
Re: TB Joshua Prophesied That Children Would Be Killed In USA by Peaches90(f): 8:27am On Dec 18, 2012
shocked Why doesn't he publicise it before it happens What's the essence of saying it after it happens, when nothing was done to avert it... Pls!!!
Re: TB Joshua Prophesied That Children Would Be Killed In USA by GeneralGaricks: 8:31am On Dec 18, 2012
I would have been happier with a topic like this. ''My prayers averted the killing of 20 american children''.
Re: TB Joshua Prophesied That Children Would Be Killed In USA by esqtony: 8:35am On Dec 18, 2012
Most pple here on NL do not know what prophecies really are. Pple who study d Bible will agree with me dat some prophet foresaw bad tings also. A case study is Jeremiah. Pple tend to see him as a prophet of doom. But on d whole, prophecies are not about tings we expect or want, but of those tings revealed to man by God's spirit. More often d bad ones so dat if taken seriously? Could be averted. Most pple here their pastor has not attempted d kind of philanthropy dis man does. Remember if what he has comes from d devil, d devil doesn't represent generosity. What we have now was worse with d guys around in NOAH's era.
Re: TB Joshua Prophesied That Children Would Be Killed In USA by Freiburger(m): 8:41am On Dec 18, 2012
The funny thing here is that most of the prophet supporters will always place a curse on anyone who try to criticize him, is that what your bible taught you? Red-eyed christians. undecided
Re: TB Joshua Prophesied That Children Would Be Killed In USA by bittyend(m): 8:43am On Dec 18, 2012
Small brains having Africans, the white man is your God. Worship him and kill one another over him, o ye savages. See you in church on sunday.

Pictures don't lie, check out the picstory below

[img]http://us.altermedia.info/images/races_skulls.jpg[/img]
Re: TB Joshua Prophesied That Children Would Be Killed In USA by ojjp: 8:50am On Dec 18, 2012
Dis is Ridiculous.
Re: TB Joshua Prophesied That Children Would Be Killed In USA by Nobody: 8:58am On Dec 18, 2012
morgist: A video purporting that TB Joshua prophesied the shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Connecticut, USA has emerged.

In the video, the prophet who spoke soon after the Colarado theatre shooting said more shootings will come.

“Pray for the nation, America. That massacre that happened in a theatre – more is coming – more, more, more. Pray for the nation. This will continue. This is homeland security,” he said in August.

His church has released the video claiming that he prophesied the shootings in a small town in Connecticut where 20 children were gunned down. But many on social media have dismissed TB Joshua’s prophesy saying it was opportunism at its worst since his so called prophesy was very general, speaking of more killings with no specifics.

Prophet TB Joshua’s prophecies are normally related to catastrophes or deaths, and that has left many Christians with a lot to be desired.

http://www.informationnigeria.org/2012/12/i-prophesied-that-20-children-would-be-killed-in-usa-more-deaths-are-coming-prophet-tb-joshua.html

Yesees! TB LUCIFA! we know your perfected job of prophesing EVIL DEED an wonders! if not you wouldnt be the BASTAAARD SON OF LUCIFA MASQUERADING AS MAN OF GOD.....common shut up MAN OF EVIL ! our blood is powerful than your EVIL DOINGS! tongue tongue tongue
Re: TB Joshua Prophesied That Children Would Be Killed In USA by Kcxee(m): 9:02am On Dec 18, 2012

(pls knw d_truth)
you ppl who criticize dis man hav 4gotten dat eligah was also a prophet dat decleared famine in isreal did it come to pass u fools instead of praying 4 mercy u kip criticizing men of God forgetting dat judgment is of God n not man.

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Prophesied That Children Would Be Killed In USA by obi4eze(m): 9:04am On Dec 18, 2012
There are men of God who speak and I listen, not T.B. Joshua. He's a false prophet and should not be heard. He should just go and sit down. May God have mercy on him.
Re: TB Joshua Prophesied That Children Would Be Killed In USA by ojotule4: 9:21am On Dec 18, 2012
doctokwus: This celebrity-like pastor & his PR department don't want to stop disturbing our spaces wt all these their junk in d name of prophesies aving come true
leave them. One day the God whom we serve will make all things known. I don't know why this prophet no they help naija with good prophecies to move forward but always evil signs him de see. Look prophet EZEKIEL, Amos, Daniel etc how God use them but our own na aftermath of evil report we they get from them.
Re: TB Joshua Prophesied That Children Would Be Killed In USA by Wendyslim(f): 9:23am On Dec 18, 2012
buchibabe: Chineke!!! Is it now a tin of pride to be prophesying negative tins always?
I tire oooooo
Re: TB Joshua Prophesied That Children Would Be Killed In USA by ojotule4: 9:34am On Dec 18, 2012
esq.tony:
Most pple here on NL do not know what prophecies really are. Pple who study d Bible will agree with me dat some prophet foresaw bad tings also. A case study is Jeremiah. Pple tend to see him as a prophet of doom. But on d whole, prophecies are not about tings we expect or want, but of those tings revealed to man by God's spirit. More often d bad ones so dat if taken seriously? Could be averted. Most pple here their pastor has not attempted d kind of philanthropy dis man does. Remember if what he has comes from d devil, d devil doesn't represent generosity. What we have now was worse with d guys around in NOAH's era.
there is prophecies but let there good once inclusive. Look how GOD use Joel,Isaiah John the Baptist to promise salvation to the ppl of Israel. Are we not God's own ppl too? Let get good prophecies on what our leaders should do to make naija better frm this prophet of God in naija .
Re: TB Joshua Prophesied That Children Would Be Killed In USA by Nobody: 9:45am On Dec 18, 2012
Oya ! TB LUCIFA...MAKE U PROPHESIED wetin go happen to PRESIDENT JOHNATHAN.....EDDDIIIOOT NA THAT TIME YOU GO NO SAY YOUR VILLAGE CHIKEN HOUSE BETTER PASS PRISON! edddiot ! cool grin lipsrsealed undecided kiss smiley wink cheesy grin angry sad angry shocked
Re: TB Joshua Prophesied That Children Would Be Killed In USA by Bolarge1(m): 10:01am On Dec 18, 2012
Callotti: Prophet of DOOM!
Why can't he predict 24 hours of uninterrupted electricity for Xmas?
Ogboni-Okija CHRISTIAN! grin

What a phocking WRRRETCH!

I only watched this man once 'by mistake'. . . a complete turn-off!
STARK ILLITERATE. . . with a congregation even more super-REETARDED! cheesy

NA WHA FOR YOU, SO YOU DONT KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BTW A PROPHESY AND A DECREE?

THE MAN IS TELLING YOU DANGERS AHEAD OF YOU SO THAT YOU CAN PRAY AND AVERT THEM.

BUT YOU WILL NEVER BELEIVE LIKE IN THE DAYS OF NOAH.

A GOOD MAN OF GOD WILL NOT TELL YOU, YOU WILL BE A MILLION NAIRA NEXT YEAR BECOS HE KNOWS YOU WILL BE LAZY AND YOU WILL GO AND SLEEP AND YOU MIGHT MISS IT.

ALL HIS PROPHESIES ARE GETTING REAL. WHAT ELSE DO YOU NEED? JESUS TO COME DOWN AGAIN?

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Prophesied That Children Would Be Killed In USA by Yvete(f): 10:08am On Dec 18, 2012
If only he will shut up! Something about this 'man of *OD' irks me.
Re: TB Joshua Prophesied That Children Would Be Killed In USA by Bolarge1(m): 10:14am On Dec 18, 2012
obi4eze: There are men of God who speak and I listen, not T.B. Joshua. He's a false prophet and should not be heard. He should just go and sit down. May God have mercy on him.

CAN YOU JUSTIFY YOUR POINT, THAT MADE HIM A FALSE PROPHET?

HOW MANY OF HIS GOOD WORKS HAS MANY OF OUR OTHER PASTORS IN NIGERIA DID IN THIS COUNTRY. BUYING OF JETS?

GOD HAS USED THIS MAN TO SET SO MANY PEOPLE/FAMILY/HOMES IN BONDAGES FREE AND ALSO EXTENDED HIS WEALTH OF HIS CHURCH TO THE NEEDY.

HOW MANY CHURCHES ARE DOING THAT TODAY?.

IF YOU ARE IN DOUBT GOTO YOUTUBE AND WATCH ALOT THAT THIS MAN HAS DONE TO NATIONS IN JESUS NAME.

WE NIGERIANS DO NOT CHERISH OURSELVES BUT IF IT IS A PASTOR FROM AMERICA, BRITAIN HA! DEY BE BABA FOR UNA EYES!

Re: TB Joshua Prophesied That Children Would Be Killed In USA by mckish: 10:32am On Dec 18, 2012
even the devil knows whats going to happen next year, if the devils reveals it to him why wont he clsim its a prophecy.
christians should know that they are "lieing signs and wonders" in many places just to decieve them, its not in the message again, its in the miracles
Re: TB Joshua Prophesied That Children Would Be Killed In USA by Edunwa302(m): 10:36am On Dec 18, 2012
PRAYER: oh God open the eyes of ur people for they may see beyond there old nature en know that the ways of you Lord are not like their's.Amen
Re: TB Joshua Prophesied That Children Would Be Killed In USA by sharwn: 10:59am On Dec 18, 2012
its obvious that it was the devil himself that called this douche bag and not GOD!!!!!!!!!!! angry let him go hang himself abi whats taking him so long to see that?
Re: TB Joshua Prophesied That Children Would Be Killed In USA by Akosbaba(m): 11:40am On Dec 18, 2012
Callotti: Prophet of DOOM!
Why can't he predict 24 hours of uninterrupted electricity for Xmas?
Ogboni-Okija CHRISTIAN! grin

What a phocking WRRRETCH!

I only watched this man once 'by mistake'. . . a complete turn-off!
STARK ILLITERATE. . . with a congregation even more super-REETARDED! cheesy
he can't predict 24 hours uninterrupted power supply because even I can predict that won't happen and am not a prophet
Re: TB Joshua Prophesied That Children Would Be Killed In USA by Nobody: 11:44am On Dec 18, 2012
This niqqah ugly as Hell.
Re: TB Joshua Prophesied That Children Would Be Killed In USA by Nobody: 11:47am On Dec 18, 2012
Do not judge says d book of the lord.........*juz passin by oooo
Re: TB Joshua Prophesied That Children Would Be Killed In USA by Nobody: 12:00pm On Dec 18, 2012
.....prophet of doom-can any good prophesy come out of T.B.Joshua? come 2013,i predict that the world shall not witness any disaster and there shall be peace in every home...
Re: TB Joshua Prophesied That Children Would Be Killed In USA by rabzy: 1:18pm On Dec 18, 2012
Omotolu: .....prophet of doom-can any good prophesy come out of T.B.Joshua? come 2013,i predict that the world shall not witness any disaster and there shall be peace in every home...

No matter how much you wish the world good, it will not happen, no matter the amount of prayers of the faithful, things would progressively keep going bad globally and generally until the final intervention by God, that is what the Bible taught.

As to this man (including all others), i can guess as good as he does, but am not in the business of making money from guesses.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Jonathan Will Win, APC Is A Fragile Anti-Jonathan Setup —Brookings / US Doantes Equipment Worth $325,000 To Nigerian Police Force / New Naira: Falana Knocks CBN For Disobeying Supreme Court Order

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.