Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,546 members, 7,827,047 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

TB Joshua Prophesied That Children Would Be Killed In USA - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / TB Joshua Prophesied That Children Would Be Killed In USA (32325 Views)

How Prophet TB Joshua Prophesied the Emergence and Victory of APC (Video) / 2015 Election: Has Any Prophet Prophesied That Buhari Will Win? / T B Joshua Prophesied The Elections Will Be Postponed Twice? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TB Joshua Prophesied That Children Would Be Killed In USA by Nobody: 1:19pm On Dec 18, 2012
~Royal~:

Is it at All Concerning to Anyone that More Nairalanders Participate in reciting Christianity and Islamic History and Text than their Own "Africa" History threads that Lay Dormant In the Culture Section?

Is it at All Concerning to Anyone that More Nairalanders Participate in the Romance and Religion sections of the forum with far more current, Stream and Flow Than those of who actually Engage in the Education Section of the Forum?

Fallacy and Fornication Trumps Reality and Relevant Rhetoric Regarding the Rise of Radiant Realization and Realism.

Sheeps.. I tell ya.

A Race Full of Sheeps.

Sheeples,and Sheepettes, Shee-Pawns and Shee-Pets

The Prophecies of Artiodactyla

This is all you People Care about....

Perversions and Prophets...

Perversions and Prophets......

[size=15pt]Perversions and Prophets......[/size]

[size=18pt]Perversions and Prophets!...[/size]

[size=19pt]Perversions and Prophets!!...[/size]

[size=21pt]Perversions and Prophets!!!!!...[/size]

i ave gat alot educational buks 2 read dan com on nairaland to read more..pathology n pharmacology is enough 4 nw u pervert..i come 2 nairaland jst to get distractions a little...n yes,i quoted everything...hu gives a damn
Re: TB Joshua Prophesied That Children Would Be Killed In USA by Nobody: 1:24pm On Dec 18, 2012
Peaches90: shocked Why doesn't he publicise it before it happens What's the essence of saying it after it happens, when nothing was done to avert it... Pls!!!
he never publicized any1...if u watch emmanueltv,u hear dem all...tell those reporters hu publishes it only after it hs happened that they should make the prophesy itsef a news...nt d comfirmation alone
Re: TB Joshua Prophesied That Children Would Be Killed In USA by Nobody: 1:31pm On Dec 18, 2012
Mcdugull:

Yesees! TB LUCIFA! we know your perfected job of prophesing EVIL DEED an wonders! if not you wouldnt be the BASTAAARD SON OF LUCIFA MASQUERADING AS MAN OF GOD.....common shut up MAN OF EVIL ! our blood is powerful than your EVIL DOINGS! tongue tongue tongue
dsame tin was said many times in d bible...against Jesus
Re: TB Joshua Prophesied That Children Would Be Killed In USA by Maximus85(m): 2:05pm On Dec 18, 2012
Callotti: Prophet of DOOM!
Why can't he predict 24 hours of uninterrupted electricity for Xmas?
Ogboni-Okija CHRISTIAN! grin

What a phocking WRRRETCH!

I only watched this man once 'by mistake'. . . a complete turn-off!
STARK ILLITERATE. . . with a congregation even more super-REETARDED! cheesy
Wow! You've said it all. Just drink some cold water to calm urself. When he said Nigeria will win a trophy in football, it never happened.
Re: TB Joshua Prophesied That Children Would Be Killed In USA by brinell(m): 2:54pm On Dec 18, 2012
Biased journalism or reporting? @ Morgist et al the quotation you made is hardly the same with your heading or content. There would be shooting like that of the theatre case. Where did he mention children, where did he mention 20 children? You always already set the tone of how you want people to respond about Prophet T.B Joshua, and like lambs they do so. It is so easy to know verbatim what the prophet said by watching EmmanuelTV every sunday and then at least doing the right thing by reporting correctly.
Re: TB Joshua Prophesied That Children Would Be Killed In USA by Posman(m): 4:27pm On Dec 18, 2012
THIS IS SMTH I THINK U GUYS SHLD THINK BOUT WEN IT COMES TO PROPHECY, WEN KING EZEKIEL WS APPROACHED BY THE PROHPHECY OF HIM DYING IN THE NEXT 40 DAYS, IF HE HAD, LIKE MOST OF YOU ARE, CONDEMNED THE PROPHECY SAYING "ITS ONLY BAD THINGS U PROPHESY" "CANT YOU PROPHESY FREE GOLD FOR THE PPLE OF ISREAL' BLAH BLAH BLAH etc HE WOULD HAVE DIED BUT INSTEAD, HE PRAYED AND LIVED MORE THAN 40 YEARS... WAT IM TRYNA SAY IS THAT MOST TIMES PROPHETS CANT DO ANYTH BOUT WAS VISION THEY SEE, IT IS LEFT TO WHOM THE VISION IS ALL BOUT, IF HE DOES SMTH TO AVERT IT OR NOT, ITS LEFT TO HIM. USA NEEDS TO PRAY FOR THEMSELVES
IM STILL NOT ON EITHER SIDE OF THE STORY, IM AN ANGLICAN AND I SERVE JESUS CHRIST smiley
Re: TB Joshua Prophesied That Children Would Be Killed In USA by olede: 4:39pm On Dec 18, 2012
Most pple in Nairaland are not true Beliver hence they speak and write nonsense they 've little or no knowledge about. Instead of private Jets Governor and some Pastors are buying why they did'nt help the poor and less privilage?
Re: TB Joshua Prophesied That Children Would Be Killed In USA by Nobody: 6:10pm On Dec 18, 2012
most times, it is the fools and un-informed fuckers that nag, brag and yell. That man T.B. Joshua is a real man of God na so una 2 dey condemn gud pipz, na so Jesus ws treated, nt comparing him though cos he is jst a servant of God.
Re: TB Joshua Prophesied That Children Would Be Killed In USA by LausDeo(m): 8:04pm On Dec 18, 2012
park well abeg tuberculosis joshua...prophecy wey person no dey hear of until after d event dn take place
Re: TB Joshua Prophesied That Children Would Be Killed In USA by tayork(m): 8:09pm On Dec 18, 2012
Guys,no matter what..do u knw speak evil of God prophet,dt d gr8tst sin nd i pity u guys...he s phophecy tins nd it happening,he is saying it xo dt de wil pray concernin it,i rmemberd wen he sed abou an aircrash dat d politicians wil b involve in d aircrash,did one nt jst happen nw? Xo my pple any time u hear a bad prophecy,no matter wat d persn is evn if it a mad man,herbalist..jst go on nd pray,ask God urslf dt is dis tin tru..d main d tin s 2 b prayerful
Re: TB Joshua Prophesied That Children Would Be Killed In USA by Westadon(m): 8:46pm On Dec 18, 2012
U people should ask 4 forgiveness, since u don't 've enuf evidence to to condemn him. Many don't even knw who he is, a guy said he 'd only watched him once~ now he is condemning him as if he has 'd an encounter wit him b4. Do not invite d wrath of d Lord by runnin ya mouth. Can't u shut ya mouth wen u r nt sure of what to say?
Re: TB Joshua Prophesied That Children Would Be Killed In USA by Jaykizz(m): 11:09pm On Dec 18, 2012
The i.d.i.o.t should go and predict his death.
He lyks pertainin bad tinz dat apen to his prophecies. Dat man is full of misery.
M.oro.n!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ex-militants Among Newly Elected Lawmakers In Rivers Assembly / Atiku Raises Team To Woo Wike, Rivers Governor’s Camp Remain Adamant / 2023: Atiku Meets PDP Governorship Candidates (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.