Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,732 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

FG Declares 3-day Public Holidays To Mark Christmas, New Year - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Declares 3-day Public Holidays To Mark Christmas, New Year (23304 Views)

Jonathan Declares 3-Days Of National-Mourning For Mandela / Obi Declares 3-Days Of Mourning In Anambra / Dickson Weeps At Mortuary, Declares 3 Days Of Mourning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Declares 3-day Public Holidays To Mark Christmas, New Year by matrixme(m): 6:41am On Dec 18, 2012
The typical Nigerian attitude that delights in holiday is at work here. The total holidays we've had this year (which I believe is the worst, especially if you're a student) must be enough to build Rome. Maybe one day, we may clamour for the government to cancel all forms of work.
Re: FG Declares 3-day Public Holidays To Mark Christmas, New Year by Troll: 6:43am On Dec 18, 2012
Yayy!!! undecided
Everyday Is Like Christmas To Me grin
I've Finished School grin
I Have No Job grin
I Spend Money Nevertheless
AlwaysTheMore On S.. S.. S.. kiss

P.S: Don't Ask Me How I Get My Money, I've Already Told You How I Spend It. tongue

Re: FG Declares 3-day Public Holidays To Mark Christmas, New Year by Teejayphillip(m): 6:47am On Dec 18, 2012
treasure_mi: i hope d president doesnt giv us a new year package

Daz why he his declarin d holiday break very short,zo dat it won't caught us up anywere we r
Re: FG Declares 3-day Public Holidays To Mark Christmas, New Year by Paulipopor: 6:47am On Dec 18, 2012
Weh the holiday
Re: FG Declares 3-day Public Holidays To Mark Christmas, New Year by Emmy9ite(m): 6:51am On Dec 18, 2012
Sirmee: d holiday is tu short for salary earners n tu long 4 real business men n entrepreneurs.
my kind of person. smiley
Re: FG Declares 3-day Public Holidays To Mark Christmas, New Year by gp66(m): 6:57am On Dec 18, 2012
uihebom: i think sey them sey jonathan go university.its like he doesn't know what to say to the masses, b4 nko, 25th and 1st no be public holiday? even a 1year old know that 25th and 1st are holidays.dis guy wicked throughout the year, and he wan still dey wicked for jesus birthday.no think sey your brother don replace una,cos God know sey all of una for that aso rock do ojoro. Patience for don delete,she run go abroad,una come replace am with chairman wey no follow dey chop money. 2015 nova dey reach.

u talk like a kid. Is it ur constitutional right to enjoy Christmass as holiday? They are declaring most remarkable days as holiday because it is not in the constitution. It is because it is a remarkable day so it has to be declared by the govt. When previous govt declares holidays u did not open ur smelling mouth to talk, bt in Gej administration u can talk and insult him like a brainless child. U are just abusing democracy. Haters!
Re: FG Declares 3-day Public Holidays To Mark Christmas, New Year by kessyur: 6:58am On Dec 18, 2012
uihebom: i think sey them sey jonathan go university.its like he doesn't know what to say to the masses, b4 nko, 25th and 1st no be public holiday? even a 1year old know that 25th and 1st are holidays.dis guy wicked throughout the year, and he wan still dey wicked for jesus birthday.no think sey your brother don replace una,cos God know sey all of una for that aso rock do ojoro. Patience for don delete,she run go abroad,una come replace am with chairman wey no follow dey chop money. 2015 nova dey reach.
otondo write up.........mshewwwe
Re: FG Declares 3-day Public Holidays To Mark Christmas, New Year by Nobody: 7:04am On Dec 18, 2012
isnt it the norm? what are we discussing here
Re: FG Declares 3-day Public Holidays To Mark Christmas, New Year by ignis: 7:19am On Dec 18, 2012
This is no longer a news, since the status quo was maintaned. I can see a lot of witty comments here.
Well viewing from my own perspective the break is too short. People should be given time to ponder and reflect on how the year was spent and take note of fatal and avoidable nistakes in preparation for the new year.
Re: FG Declares 3-day Public Holidays To Mark Christmas, New Year by lifestyle1(m): 7:35am On Dec 18, 2012
3days My foot, My holiday starts tomorrow December 19 2012 and ends on the 7th of January 2013.
Re: FG Declares 3-day Public Holidays To Mark Christmas, New Year by Bicoh: 7:38am On Dec 18, 2012
2nd january supposed 2 be included as part of new year celebration.nonsense
Re: FG Declares 3-day Public Holidays To Mark Christmas, New Year by Umuala: 7:39am On Dec 18, 2012
This sound so ridiculus, eveen the blind and deaf man knows 25th,26th, and 1st is always a holiday globally.i think this ooour soo called leaders needs orientation.

Re: FG Declares 3-day Public Holidays To Mark Christmas, New Year by born2boink(m): 7:55am On Dec 18, 2012
Emusan: Why they did not add Monday, for Yakowa and others

So that the whole week will be holiday, OBJ i miss you gringringrin
we already on holiday since we don't work for people at moment, I am wwaiting for everyone comingg from the office on the 24th, I will use banger scatter alll of una anus
Re: FG Declares 3-day Public Holidays To Mark Christmas, New Year by hardbody: 8:05am On Dec 18, 2012
specialguest: The holiday should have been from 24th december to 2nd january. Nigerians need a break! The masses work like donkey"s (365 days a year) without any holiday while the elites jet out at any slight headache/stomach upset to rest with money they never worked for. Lord have mercy

You must be self employed, else how could you work for 365 days when you have saturdays and sundays, you have easter break, our moslem brothers provide us with 2 eids, and then there is Democracy day, Independence day and teh xmas break.

As for elites jetting out, i will reserve my comments on that, it appears we are on the same page there.
Re: FG Declares 3-day Public Holidays To Mark Christmas, New Year by Necsy: 8:19am On Dec 18, 2012
specialguest: The holiday should have been from 24th december to 2nd january. Nigerians need a break! The masses work like donkey"s (365 days a year) without any holiday while the elites jet out at any slight headache/stomach upset to rest with money they never worked for. Lord have mercy
God bless u my broda. & dt is y i hv sworn neva 2 wrk 4 any mortal bein on dis planet. Evn if na kolanut, i go re-brand am sell on my own. Monkey de wrk, baboo d chop de add xtra
Re: FG Declares 3-day Public Holidays To Mark Christmas, New Year by omarky(m): 8:24am On Dec 18, 2012
I wonder what other things this interior ministry do except to announce public holiday. And yet huge amount of money is been budgets into the ministry every year..... I call it misplaced priority!!!
Re: FG Declares 3-day Public Holidays To Mark Christmas, New Year by Ozegbe(m): 8:41am On Dec 18, 2012
i think it will be our best interest to return to our various abode before new year so that you will not be stranded after the presidential package is announce.
Re: FG Declares 3-day Public Holidays To Mark Christmas, New Year by ujukala: 8:43am On Dec 18, 2012
Happy holidays.
Re: FG Declares 3-day Public Holidays To Mark Christmas, New Year by Revolva(m): 8:46am On Dec 18, 2012
3 days ahhh omo na groove but do this ple have to remind us ...I beg
Re: FG Declares 3-day Public Holidays To Mark Christmas, New Year by PeeJay3: 8:48am On Dec 18, 2012
Merry Christmass in advance everybody
Re: FG Declares 3-day Public Holidays To Mark Christmas, New Year by GodsChild1: 8:49am On Dec 18, 2012
Good news grin
Re: FG Declares 3-day Public Holidays To Mark Christmas, New Year by FBS: 11:25am On Dec 18, 2012
In Russia, the first 10 days of the year na holiday. Drink and eat till you fall off. grin
Re: FG Declares 3-day Public Holidays To Mark Christmas, New Year by yuriliciousssss: 11:46am On Dec 18, 2012
No big deal jor
Re: FG Declares 3-day Public Holidays To Mark Christmas, New Year by adconline(m): 12:06pm On Dec 18, 2012
We want everyday to be a holiday, but want to be developed like USA/Dubai? Highest productivity cannot be achieved by having to many unnecessary holidays.. Time to go work kids!
Re: FG Declares 3-day Public Holidays To Mark Christmas, New Year by sundaybam(m): 2:18pm On Dec 18, 2012

You can give urself 2 weeks holiday if u want. cry
Re: FG Declares 3-day Public Holidays To Mark Christmas, New Year by kalufelix(m): 3:21pm On Dec 18, 2012
am out on a twenty-four hour 365 grind workin so hard to double ma dollar$ ....aint no space 4 holidays

(1) (2) (Reply)

Al-jazeera’s Report On State Of Emergency Misleading – FG / Abia Decides:"we Deliver In Grandstyle"says Orji Kalu Wins Polling Unit Widely / Buhari Will Create 20,000 Jobs In Every State! - Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.