Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,897 members, 7,821,125 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

Okonjo-iweala's Mother Was Kidnapped For Non-payment Of Subsidy Funds - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okonjo-iweala's Mother Was Kidnapped For Non-payment Of Subsidy Funds (11915 Views)

N10M Ransom Paid For Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother - Vanguard / How Okonjo-Iweala's Mother Escaped From Kidnappers - Police / Kidnappers Of Okonjo-iweala's Mother Demand $1Billion Ransom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okonjo-iweala's Mother Was Kidnapped For Non-payment Of Subsidy Funds by Demdem(m): 12:33pm On Dec 18, 2012
^^^
undecided
Re: Okonjo-iweala's Mother Was Kidnapped For Non-payment Of Subsidy Funds by killuminati(m): 12:52pm On Dec 18, 2012
Okie-dokie.

@mukinatu thanks for the draconian ban angry

Back like jesus! cheesy

@topic: so wetin mek we come do now? Make we dey hail you abi wetin sef?

Abeggie?
Re: Okonjo-iweala's Mother Was Kidnapped For Non-payment Of Subsidy Funds by nagoma(m): 2:46pm On Dec 18, 2012
earthgreeners:
Back to the topic, Do you beleive a human can survive 5days without food?

Certainly not. Especially if the person is 82 years old.. And can the 82 year old person fasting for 5 days sit on okada as passenger and be transported through what is most likely a rough jungle road?
Re: Okonjo-iweala's Mother Was Kidnapped For Non-payment Of Subsidy Funds by zakkyboy: 6:06pm On Dec 18, 2012
nagoma:

Certainly not. Especially if the person is 82 years old.. And can the 82 year old person fasting for 5 days sit on okada as passenger and be transported through what is most likely a rough jungle road?

There is nothing my God can not do!
Re: Okonjo-iweala's Mother Was Kidnapped For Non-payment Of Subsidy Funds by summmerjojo: 1:50am On Dec 19, 2012
Every good Bridesmaid Dresses UK is designed to bring out the best in every woman without making them feel uncomfortable. Look for Party Dress 2013 that are made of high quality fabric and depicts the designer's unparalleled workmanship because these pieces often take into account the woman's body shape and comfort. If you prefer a simple, low-key wedding, choose a simple, elegant dress. Also, accessorize in any way that fits within your style. Besides, all these things you can even borrow a dress from your friend. However, you need to check the fitting of the dress carefully.

One Shoulder Sheath/ Column Sleeveless Natural Waist Knee Length Taffeta Bridesmaid Gowns
Re: Okonjo-iweala's Mother Was Kidnapped For Non-payment Of Subsidy Funds by angeliali: 7:24am On Dec 12, 2013
look my new dress! i buy it from etsy shop, Unfortunately, a little bit expensive, anyway I still really like it. just now i found a shop sell beautiful mermaid prom dresses also, it looks cheaper, recommend it for you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Section 181 Of Nigeria Constitution: Death Of Governor Before Oath Of Office / Buhari Vows To Deal With Bandits, Warns Against Ethnic Profiling / Amaechi: High Unemployment Rate Under Wike Is Responsible For Insecurity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.