Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,502 members, 7,816,194 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

Is Yvonne Nelson Too Skinny? - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is Yvonne Nelson Too Skinny? (21284 Views)

(MUST SEE) You Will Never Believe This Is Yvonne Okoro Some Years Back — PHOTO / What Is Yvonne Nelson Doing To Him? [LOOK] / Is Yvonne Nelson Bleaching ? Compare Her Before And After Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Yvonne Nelson Too Skinny? by ektbear: 3:59pm On Dec 18, 2012
Different strokes for different folks. She looks good to me skinny.
Re: Is Yvonne Nelson Too Skinny? by moonbaby(f): 4:18pm On Dec 18, 2012
No wonder Iyanya dumped her for Tonto grin, I don't know what Iyanya saw in Tonto Dike also angry...

Yvonne needs to gain her weight bck on, she luks weird in the pic...
Re: Is Yvonne Nelson Too Skinny? by fflamingo(m): 4:26pm On Dec 18, 2012
u could imagine with the okirika pant she put on
Re: Is Yvonne Nelson Too Skinny? by cupid4ig(m): 6:25pm On Dec 18, 2012
she want to be like rihanna
Re: Is Yvonne Nelson Too Skinny? by Nobody: 8:16pm On Dec 18, 2012
moonbaby: No wonder Iyanya dumped her for Tonto grin, I don't know what Iyanya saw in Tonto Dike also angry...

Yvonne needs to gain her weight bck on, she luks weird in the pic...

Tonto Dikeh na correct bombshell cool
Re: Is Yvonne Nelson Too Skinny? by tashanja(m): 9:11pm On Dec 18, 2012
Davedavy: Is this too skinny? definately no.

Girl is hot in them bikinis, don't see anything wrong with her, besides slim girls rock for me always. wink
Re: Is Yvonne Nelson Too Skinny? by tpia1: 11:13pm On Dec 18, 2012
She should go easy on the photo ops.

They're too many and they make her seem desperate.

She should just say she's advertising a weight loss product, that's how its done.
Re: Is Yvonne Nelson Too Skinny? by mrscolite(f): 11:41pm On Dec 18, 2012
jennykadry: Mschewww bonga fish. Did she lift her leg up just to show us that she is wearing a china made CL red bottomed shoe? Inferiority complex will not kill some Africans .

She looks like crap

And you can tell that her shoes are fake just by looking at this picture...yes inferiority complex will not kill some Africans like YOU. She's hot,u r prob NOT. Take several seats away! Hater!!!

2 Likes

Re: Is Yvonne Nelson Too Skinny? by YoungGame: 5:53am On Dec 19, 2012
hydiciousb: iyanya don drain the waist na. grin grin grin grin
grin
Re: Is Yvonne Nelson Too Skinny? by YoungGame: 6:00am On Dec 19, 2012
Jyde89: Mchewwwwww, how dis news take give me xmas gift.
grin
Re: Is Yvonne Nelson Too Skinny? by Nobody: 8:46am On Dec 19, 2012
billion_man: What's her present HIV status? Am just asking o!
BILLION_MAN Jesus!!! Must you comment on every thread on nairaland.you always saying rubbish,everytime HIV status.if you are so concern about your HIV colleagues, why don't you go and form a union in any federal medical center around you.
Re: Is Yvonne Nelson Too Skinny? by khloeha: 12:59pm On Dec 19, 2012
geez wat happened to u. i used to luv dat bootilicious curvy u, anyway if u like d new u. rock it. no one might understand it, but u do.
Re: Is Yvonne Nelson Too Skinny? by khloeha: 1:02pm On Dec 19, 2012
i luv her, finding it hard to believe she stooped so low to date iyanya, not her level, so not her class,was tryna convince myself it was fake gist. be glad u threw him to tonto, dats wat she deserves.
Re: Is Yvonne Nelson Too Skinny? by khloeha: 1:07pm On Dec 19, 2012
i fink she likes this luk, cos if u look closely, she has more confidence dan b4, she is soo happy.
Re: Is Yvonne Nelson Too Skinny? by Nobody: 2:33pm On Dec 19, 2012
I love ladies with some flesh, I don't chop bones am not a dog.
Re: Is Yvonne Nelson Too Skinny? by Nobody: 3:04pm On Dec 19, 2012
mrscolite:

And you can tell that her shoes are fake just by looking at this picture...yes inferiority complex will not kill some Africans like YOU. She's hot,u r prob NOT. Take several seats away! Hater!!!

Are you Yvonne? Learn to develop a tough skin. If you are not her, tell her to drop her cockroach leg and let human being see road.

2. Go and hug a transformer grin

3. I repeat, she looks like crap with her china made CL shoe.

4. I like the way you used the word "probably NOT".....meaning you are not sure and I have left you hanging in the balance? Gotcha cool

Na so e pain you reach? Carry your chewing stick leg and comot for hiaaa. Ewu grin
Re: Is Yvonne Nelson Too Skinny? by Nobody: 3:05pm On Dec 19, 2012
gboss4sure: I love ladies with some flesh, I don't chop bones am not a dog.

Lmao
Re: Is Yvonne Nelson Too Skinny? by mrscolite(f): 9:44pm On Dec 19, 2012
jennykadry:

Are you Yvonne? Learn to develop a tough skin. If you are not her, tell her to drop her cockroach leg and let human being see road.

2. Go and hug a transformer grin

3. I repeat, she looks like crap with her china made CL shoe.

4. I like the way you used the word "probably NOT".....meaning you are not sure and I have left you hanging in the balance? Gotcha cool

Na so e pain you reach? Carry your chewing stick leg and comot for hiaaa. Ewu grin

U have a brain,try using it when next you reply to my post.
Re: Is Yvonne Nelson Too Skinny? by Nobody: 4:42am On Dec 20, 2012
mrscolite:

U have a brain,try using it when next you reply to my post.

....and you are replying to someone who doesn't have a brain? grin what does that make you? Classless like me. I don't have a brain,l am a yaba left patient, so tell me how is it possible for me to have a brain? Chicken legs grin

Yvonne Nelson looks like crap, you can kiss the blackest part of my originally blessed sun burnt azz. cool
Re: Is Yvonne Nelson Too Skinny? by moonbaby(f): 1:39pm On Dec 20, 2012
CFCfan:

Tonto Dikeh na correct bombshell cool

Only in your eyes CFCfan tongue
Re: Is Yvonne Nelson Too Skinny? by Goldieluks: 1:45pm On Dec 20, 2012
moonbaby:

Only in your eyes CFCfan
Re: Is Yvonne Nelson Too Skinny? by mrscolite(f): 5:38pm On Dec 20, 2012
jennykadry:

....and you are replying to someone who doesn't have a brain? grin what does that make you? Classless like me. I don't have a brain,l am a yaba left patient, so tell me how is it possible for me to have a brain? Chicken legs grin

Yvonne Nelson looks like crap, you can kiss the blackest part of my originally blessed sun burnt azz. cool

undecided Ori auntie yi ti gbale for real grin...kiss wetin idi rirun grin tongue
Re: Is Yvonne Nelson Too Skinny? by Nobody: 3:16am On Dec 21, 2012
mrscolite:

undecided Ori auntie yi ti gbale for real grin...kiss wetin idi rirun grin tongue

Pot calling kettle black. See person sitdon DEY give me a yaba left inmate attention questioning my sanity? cry cry na your own head get problem cool as far as I am concerned, you are keeping me entertained as I have been bored to death on this forum. Time I get my groove on.

PS na ya deflated, wrinkled idi deserve your comment. kiss grin cool

Kabi ye si ooo.
Re: Is Yvonne Nelson Too Skinny? by Nobody: 3:35am On Dec 21, 2012
moonbaby:

Only in your eyes CFCfan tongue

It's not only in my eyes oh. Millions of men think d same,Tonto Dike is 'foine'.
That's also a reason why any thread concerning her, always makes d frontpage smiley
Re: Is Yvonne Nelson Too Skinny? by cupid4ig(m): 3:48am On Dec 21, 2012
CFCfan:

It's not only in my eyes oh. Millions of men think d same,Tonto Dike is 'foine'.
That's also a reason why any thread concerning her, always makes d frontpage smiley
tonto no fine abeg she is just controversial thats y she makes front pages
Re: Is Yvonne Nelson Too Skinny? by mamagee3(f): 5:06am On Dec 21, 2012
She's extremely skinny!!!
Re: Is Yvonne Nelson Too Skinny? by moonbaby(f): 1:51pm On Dec 21, 2012
cupid4ig: tonto no fine abeg she is just controversial thats y she makes front pages

Thank you cupid, help me tell CFCfan o grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Patoranking Celebrates His 25th Birthday Today! / Christ Embassy Pastor, Skipped Most Important Question At Mercy Johnson's Wedn / Jaywon Takes Selfie With Yemi Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.