Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,207 members, 7,822,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

Mad Woman Regains Her Senses After Being Hit By A Car. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Mad Woman Regains Her Senses After Being Hit By A Car. (28048 Views)

Mad Woman Gives Birth In Ghana Again. Photos / It’s A Miracle! Mad Woman Gets Instantly Healed After Being Hit By Vehicle / Woman, 62, Cured Of 30 Years Insanity After Being Hit By Vehicle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mad Woman Regains Her Senses After Being Hit By A Car. by Fatdon(m): 7:23pm On Dec 17, 2012
The story has been told about the miraculous cure of a 40-year-old mentally ill woman who has been simply identified as Olubisi Aina at Sanyo area of Ibadan, Oyo State on Tuesday, 11th December, 2012 after an auto accident.

According to the Tribune, which reported the story, the way and manner in which Olubisi Aina regained her sanity after about a decade or more of insanity is amazing and it could be described as a wonder. Aina had been insane for 10 years or thereabout and paraded herself, most often nakedly, on the Sanyo-Temidire-Agbamu road, her habitation for over a decade.

She usually slept on her back with her face up in drainages or on the main road close to the bridge on Damo River in the area; and come rain or shine, Olubisi was always in her habitat and is well known in the neighbourhood. Perhaps that was her saving grace on Monday, 10th December, 2012 when a car ran over her where she was sleeping at about 9a.m.

Olubisi was quickly rushed to Oore-Ofe Hospital and Maternity Home where her bruised mouth and legs were attended to. However, after being discharged, patron of the hospital, Mr Toyin Adesina, advised that she should have a bath. She was later led by acquaintances to Damo River where she was given new sponge and soap for her bath. As she raised the sponge above her head, she said “Thank you God” in Yoruba Language. Instantly, she regained her sanity and whatever question was posed to her, she answered accurately!

Culled from the Tribune
www.informationnigeria.org/2012/12/mad-woman-miraculously-regains-her-senses-after-being-hit-by-a-car.html

1 Like

Re: Mad Woman Regains Her Senses After Being Hit By A Car. by k2039: 7:59pm On Dec 17, 2012
Congratulation on her restoration to sanity.

Who says accident is not necessary for break through, though in rare cases.

7 Likes

Re: Mad Woman Regains Her Senses After Being Hit By A Car. by mamagee3(f): 8:00pm On Dec 17, 2012
Thank God for healing her!!!

9 Likes

Re: Mad Woman Regains Her Senses After Being Hit By A Car. by Nobody: 8:12pm On Dec 17, 2012
Govt should gather all the mad people in 9ja and hit them with trailer, am sure they will regain there senses.. Anyway thank God shaa

52 Likes

Re: Mad Woman Regains Her Senses After Being Hit By A Car. by Clerverly: 8:17pm On Dec 17, 2012
Expect TB Joshua's prophetic Warriors to come and claim this miracle shortly grin grin grin

14 Likes

Re: Mad Woman Regains Her Senses After Being Hit By A Car. by Nobody: 8:24pm On Dec 17, 2012
She said "thank you God" God is truely worthy to be glorified. Thank you Jesus christ.

25 Likes

Re: Mad Woman Regains Her Senses After Being Hit By A Car. by Fatdon(m): 8:25pm On Dec 17, 2012
R2bees: Govt should gather all the mad people in 9ja and hit them with trailer, am sure they will regain there senses.. Anyway thank God shaa
You no well.

19 Likes

Re: Mad Woman Regains Her Senses After Being Hit By A Car. by Clerverly: 8:25pm On Dec 17, 2012
R2bees: Govt should gather all the mad people in 9ja and hit them with trailer, am sure they will regain there senses.. Anyway thank God shaa
That reminds me, there is one notorious mad man around my area who will surely get this miracle treatment from me today. I will hit him violently and observe him for a while, then come back and report it to Nairaland. And if it works...Lagos will be rid of mad people by tomorrow's evening tongue

14 Likes

Re: Mad Woman Regains Her Senses After Being Hit By A Car. by iamtheprincipal: 8:27pm On Dec 17, 2012
By the mere mention of GOD, the evil spell on her was broken.
Glory to GOD!

10 Likes

Re: Mad Woman Regains Her Senses After Being Hit By A Car. by fkaz(m): 8:31pm On Dec 17, 2012
May be destiny @work thank god for her life
Re: Mad Woman Regains Her Senses After Being Hit By A Car. by Nobody: 8:40pm On Dec 17, 2012
Fatdon: You no well.
gosh!..You be T.B joshua? How u take knw

1 Like

Re: Mad Woman Regains Her Senses After Being Hit By A Car. by Nobody: 8:43pm On Dec 17, 2012
Clerverly:
That reminds me, there is one notorious mad man around my area who will surely get this miracle treatment from me today. I will hit him violently and obverse him for a while, then come back and report it to Nairaland. And if it works...Lagos will be rid of mad people by tomorrow's evening tongue
vanguard"man killed a mad man,claims he want to heal him".. The punch"man committed homicide in the name of healing mad man... No say i no warn u o

15 Likes

Re: Mad Woman Regains Her Senses After Being Hit By A Car. by hagma37yahoocom: 9:06pm On Dec 17, 2012
emmysenior: She said "thank you God" God is truely worthy to be glorified. Thank you Jesus christ.
olodo she said thank you God. You said thank you jesus, abi jesus don become God again.

13 Likes

Re: Mad Woman Regains Her Senses After Being Hit By A Car. by TeenageMoney(m): 9:07pm On Dec 17, 2012
My papa get motorr, and e get mad woman wey dey disturb for my area bad bad...

What next
Re: Mad Woman Regains Her Senses After Being Hit By A Car. by IceDude(m): 9:08pm On Dec 17, 2012
Clerverly: Expect TB Joshua's prophetic Warriors to come and claim this miracle shortly grin grin grin
ur head dey shake abi?....advice urself o

1 Like

Re: Mad Woman Regains Her Senses After Being Hit By A Car. by Nobody: 9:08pm On Dec 17, 2012
The number of mad people in Ibadan in astounding
There are mad people everywhere you turn in that town perhaps more than any other town in Nigeria IMHO

3 Likes

Re: Mad Woman Regains Her Senses After Being Hit By A Car. by Nobody: 9:08pm On Dec 17, 2012
where all them 'first to comment' eediots?

3 Likes

Re: Mad Woman Regains Her Senses After Being Hit By A Car. by JLANCE(m): 9:09pm On Dec 17, 2012
signs of mayan apocalypse

3 Likes

Re: Mad Woman Regains Her Senses After Being Hit By A Car. by chessguru1(m): 9:12pm On Dec 17, 2012
Clerverly:
That reminds me, there is one notorious mad man around my area who will surely get this miracle treatment from me today. I will hit him violently and obverse him for a while, then come back and report it to Nairaland. And if it works...Lagos will be rid of mad people by tomorrow's evening tongue
no let fashola catch u oo. If not u nd dat madt person go dey share d same psyche ward 2geda
Re: Mad Woman Regains Her Senses After Being Hit By A Car. by Nobody: 9:14pm On Dec 17, 2012
Si gba Awo, ogberi sigba Aye!!!

Interesting.

2 Likes

Re: Mad Woman Regains Her Senses After Being Hit By A Car. by Ogonimilitant(m): 9:14pm On Dec 17, 2012
Please where is Damon River located? This must be another river Jordan

1 Like

Re: Mad Woman Regains Her Senses After Being Hit By A Car. by jimino(m): 9:17pm On Dec 17, 2012
So d cure 4 mad person don come out. Goodluck 2 all d drivers wer wan try am bt if u kil person, anoda person go kil u o.
Re: Mad Woman Regains Her Senses After Being Hit By A Car. by chessguru1(m): 9:17pm On Dec 17, 2012
babaearly: where all them 'first to comment' eediots?
=))º°˚˚˚°ºнaĦaнaº°˚˚˚°º‎​=)) dem go soon start 2 dey ban dem like the garri club.

1 Like

Re: Mad Woman Regains Her Senses After Being Hit By A Car. by Ucheosefoh(m): 9:18pm On Dec 17, 2012
Teenage Money: My papa get motorr, and e get mad woman wey dey disturb for my area bad bad...

What next
No go use ur papa car kill am say u wan cure am na that time u go know say mad piple get relatives
Re: Mad Woman Regains Her Senses After Being Hit By A Car. by Shenez: 9:18pm On Dec 17, 2012
Thank God.
Re: Mad Woman Regains Her Senses After Being Hit By A Car. by Teejayphillip(m): 9:19pm On Dec 17, 2012
Huh miracle in disguise... Am amazed

1 Like

Re: Mad Woman Regains Her Senses After Being Hit By A Car. by chessguru1(m): 9:20pm On Dec 17, 2012
babaearly: where all them 'first to comment' eediots?
=))º°˚˚˚°ºнaĦaнaº°˚˚˚°º‎​=)) dem dey on break ni.
But seriously, its time dey started baning dis guys like d garri club guys
Re: Mad Woman Regains Her Senses After Being Hit By A Car. by chessguru1(m): 9:23pm On Dec 17, 2012
Wow must b a new madt therapy in town. Reminds me of a particular tom nd jerry episode where anytime tom was hit in d head, e must 2 kolo

4 Likes

Re: Mad Woman Regains Her Senses After Being Hit By A Car. by Series22(m): 9:24pm On Dec 17, 2012
Car Accidents wan do T.b joshua bad market o
Re: Mad Woman Regains Her Senses After Being Hit By A Car. by salam001(m): 9:25pm On Dec 17, 2012
Some nairalanders would need this miracle too,you know yourselfs
yes you

1 Like

Re: Mad Woman Regains Her Senses After Being Hit By A Car. by Redmosquito(m): 9:27pm On Dec 17, 2012
Minion: Dark Lord! A madwoman has just recovered after she was hit by a car!
Hades: Wow! Good Development! Have Nigerians pushed GEJ to the middle of the street yet?!
Minion: Ummmm......No! I think they are not sure whether to hit him with a bike or trailer!

46 Likes

Re: Mad Woman Regains Her Senses After Being Hit By A Car. by greatgod2012(f): 9:28pm On Dec 17, 2012
Awesomeness of God.
A wonderful God who can bring good out of bad, and surplus from emptiness.

Kabiyesi Re Olorun!
I reference you!

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Benefits Of Working Out: Seven Reasons Why You Should Start To Exercise / Can A Girl Get Pregnant During Her Period? / Delta Woman Refuses To Take Her Daughter Without Anus For Surgery. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.