Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,588 members, 7,955,166 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:31 PM

Mad Woman Regains Her Senses After Being Hit By A Car. - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Mad Woman Regains Her Senses After Being Hit By A Car. (28153 Views)

Mad Woman Gives Birth In Ghana Again. Photos / It’s A Miracle! Mad Woman Gets Instantly Healed After Being Hit By Vehicle / Woman, 62, Cured Of 30 Years Insanity After Being Hit By Vehicle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mad Woman Regains Her Senses After Being Hit By A Car. by Elebiju: 9:22pm On Dec 18, 2012
God is mysterious like his works,hmmmm fashola should use this as lesson,he should gather all the lunatics in lagos and position them on brt lanes d rest will be testimonies I swear.
Re: Mad Woman Regains Her Senses After Being Hit By A Car. by Jaykizz(m): 11:07pm On Dec 18, 2012
The miseries behind this world are just too much. I wish her all the best.
Re: Mad Woman Regains Her Senses After Being Hit By A Car. by Localamos(m): 12:53am On Dec 19, 2012
R2bees: Govt should gather all the mad people in 9ja and hit them with trailer, am sure they will regain there senses.. Anyway thank God shaa

I guess you should bid for the contract! grin
Re: Mad Woman Regains Her Senses After Being Hit By A Car. by summmerjojo: 1:47am On Dec 19, 2012
Plus size brides are often facing the dilemma of finding the right Tea Length Prom Dresses. The task of finding the best wedding dress for a full-figured bride is often more difficult than for brides who can fit in the regular sizes Prom Dresses 2013 UK. 3. Have a first list of your preferred wedding shops. What season will you be getting married? Is your event indoors or out? In what type of fabric would you feel most comfortable? Lace, Satin, and Elegant Denim are all available fabrics for a host of styles.

A line Sleeveless Strapless Natural Waist Knee Length Organza Bridesmaid Dress
Re: Mad Woman Regains Her Senses After Being Hit By A Car. by MOSSADII(m): 10:46pm On Aug 09, 2013
I doubt if you are not out of your senses too? Why not you be knocked by the car? ha ha ha ha
R2bees: Govt should gather all the mad people in 9ja and hit them with trailer, am sure they will regain there senses.. Anyway thank God shaa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Can A Girl Get Pregnant During Her Period? / How To Heal Cracked Feet Quickly / New Outbreak Of Lassa Fever In Oyo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.