Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,700 members, 7,820,447 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

Mad Woman Regains Her Senses After Being Hit By A Car. - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Mad Woman Regains Her Senses After Being Hit By A Car. (28045 Views)

Mad Woman Gives Birth In Ghana Again. Photos / It’s A Miracle! Mad Woman Gets Instantly Healed After Being Hit By Vehicle / Woman, 62, Cured Of 30 Years Insanity After Being Hit By Vehicle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mad Woman Regains Her Senses After Being Hit By A Car. by methodman(m): 10:02pm On Dec 17, 2012
klax: Seun Osewa!Seun Osewa!! Seun Osewa!!! How many times do I CALLED you Pls do you have a car or even a Tipper or Truck? Some people in Nairaland need your help.
...Haba.....Gbagaun
Re: Mad Woman Regains Her Senses After Being Hit By A Car. by onyeego(m): 10:11pm On Dec 17, 2012
Redmosquito: Minion: Dark Lord! A madwoman has just recovered after she was hit by a car!
Hades: Wow! Good Development! Have Nigerians pushed GEJ to the middle of the street yet?!
Minion: Ummmm......No! I think they are not sure whether to hit him with a bike or trailer!
don't u ever make jest of my president again or.......
Re: Mad Woman Regains Her Senses After Being Hit By A Car. by Redmosquito(m): 10:14pm On Dec 17, 2012
onye ego:
don't u ever make jest of my president again or.......
Minion: Sorry Mortal! We will make sure we push u to the middle of the street with him!

3 Likes

Re: Mad Woman Regains Her Senses After Being Hit By A Car. by Koolface4u: 10:24pm On Dec 17, 2012
Teenage Money: My papa get motorr, and e get mad woman wey dey distur
What next
Re: Mad Woman Regains Her Senses After Being Hit By A Car. by Nobody: 10:24pm On Dec 17, 2012
Not trying to rain on the parade but I hope someone has checked this woman's frontal lobe. Ironic as it may sound, all is likely not well with her brain.

*Physically*
Re: Mad Woman Regains Her Senses After Being Hit By A Car. by UNLEASHED(m): 10:25pm On Dec 17, 2012
If this truly happened, please call Boko harams for dialogue and start hitting them one by one with Dangote trucks. Ordinary car can't drive out the kind of madness in those bastards.
Re: Mad Woman Regains Her Senses After Being Hit By A Car. by Nobody: 10:27pm On Dec 17, 2012
UNLEASHED: If this truly happened, please call Boko harams for dialogue and start hitting them one by one with Dangote trucks. Ordinary car can't drive out the kind of madness in those bastards.

Na small car suppose cure them no be tippers and trailers abeg o
Re: Mad Woman Regains Her Senses After Being Hit By A Car. by Koolface4u: 10:29pm On Dec 17, 2012
salam001: Some nairalanders would need this miracle too,you know yourselfs
yes you
salam001: Some nairalanders would need this miracle too,you know yourselfs
[color=red]yes you&you][quote author=salam001]Some nairalanders would need this miracle too,you know yourselfs
[b]yes you
Re: Mad Woman Regains Her Senses After Being Hit By A Car. by dhrey: 10:29pm On Dec 17, 2012
Wow,am happy for her life.GOD IS GREAT
Re: Mad Woman Regains Her Senses After Being Hit By A Car. by Koolface4u: 10:31pm On Dec 17, 2012
[quote author=UNLEASHED]If this truly happened, please call Boko harams for dialogue and start hitting them one by one with Dangote trucks. Ordinary car can't drive out the kind of madness in those bastards. Bros watch ur back
Re: Mad Woman Regains Her Senses After Being Hit By A Car. by Nobody: 10:31pm On Dec 17, 2012
R2bees: Govt should gather all the mad people in 9ja and hit them with trailer, am sure they will regain there senses.. Anyway thank God shaa

loool you need help as well! grin grin
Re: Mad Woman Regains Her Senses After Being Hit By A Car. by PastorOla1: 10:35pm On Dec 17, 2012
This is a miracle, Praise God. Her healing shall be permanent , in Jesus name , Amen.
Re: Mad Woman Regains Her Senses After Being Hit By A Car. by Nobody: 10:36pm On Dec 17, 2012
was the driver tb joshua?
Re: Mad Woman Regains Her Senses After Being Hit By A Car. by UNLEASHED(m): 10:36pm On Dec 17, 2012
babyosisi:

Na small car suppose cure them no be tippers and trailers abeg o

Na how small cars go cure big craze? Abi u no know say boko haram madness no be ten ten
Re: Mad Woman Regains Her Senses After Being Hit By A Car. by Nobody: 10:38pm On Dec 17, 2012
cheesy grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin

Chai! Anytime I feel sad, nairaland makes me laff till I almost shyt for body.
Re: Mad Woman Regains Her Senses After Being Hit By A Car. by seedord247(m): 10:38pm On Dec 17, 2012
What kind of truck or car will be good to get this hoe$ back to normal.

Re: Mad Woman Regains Her Senses After Being Hit By A Car. by Nobody: 10:40pm On Dec 17, 2012
emmysenior: why would you insult me? Did u actually see the quotation marks at all? I guess ur fruit has shown whom you really are. I'd rather you go back to school again, if at all you once had a formal education. Your spelling and punctuating skills tells it all. Id.iot!
Asey ni e... Koshi joor.
Re: Mad Woman Regains Her Senses After Being Hit By A Car. by Nobody: 10:40pm On Dec 17, 2012
seedord247: What kind of truck or car will be good to get this hoe$ back to normal.

All they need is a good tailor and to stop shopping at okirika joints
Re: Mad Woman Regains Her Senses After Being Hit By A Car. by seedord247(m): 10:43pm On Dec 17, 2012
babyosisi:

All they need is a good tailor and to stop shopping at okirika joints

What's okrika?... Is that a mall in your town angry
Re: Mad Woman Regains Her Senses After Being Hit By A Car. by Phikom(m): 10:45pm On Dec 17, 2012
glory to God
Re: Mad Woman Regains Her Senses After Being Hit By A Car. by Revolva(m): 10:48pm On Dec 17, 2012
cool Ahhh what a new theraphy sha -- omo where car dey make I start hittin and run to all dese mad men for streets around town - e get one mad man called saheed mehn dat guy dreds ehnn na killer dirty slim guy always eating from gutter and talkin rubbish runnin naked sometimes -- I go like restore saheed back. With a hit gbosa !!
Re: Mad Woman Regains Her Senses After Being Hit By A Car. by IYANGBALI: 10:48pm On Dec 17, 2012
R2bees: Govt should gather all the mad people in 9ja and hit them with trailer, am sure they will regain there senses.. Anyway thank God shaa
see your mouth
Re: Mad Woman Regains Her Senses After Being Hit By A Car. by OOLUSOGA(m): 10:50pm On Dec 17, 2012
This is the hand of God Almighty. May your testimony be permanent in Jesus name. Amen.congrats.
Re: Mad Woman Regains Her Senses After Being Hit By A Car. by Nobody: 10:55pm On Dec 17, 2012
OOLUSOGA: This is the hand of God Almighty. May your testimony be permanent in Jesus name. Amen.congrats.

Must you p3ople spew nonsense on a monday evening?

Na God carry her foot towards the street? Where was your God when she was running around with apsychotic ailment? angry

Everything na god god god. Even the poor man dey thank God for his unfortunate dilemma.
Re: Mad Woman Regains Her Senses After Being Hit By A Car. by Nobody: 11:00pm On Dec 17, 2012
mama-gee:
Thank God for healing her!!!

God? Why not satan?
Re: Mad Woman Regains Her Senses After Being Hit By A Car. by Nobody: 11:01pm On Dec 17, 2012
one thing i observe is that this is really a miracle from God. Maybe someone may have been praying for her and God decided to use the car as an instrument for healing her. It does not mean that car accident cures madness
Re: Mad Woman Regains Her Senses After Being Hit By A Car. by vin4ever(m): 11:02pm On Dec 17, 2012
Naija too much, evryday diferent mysterious tins hapen. . . Anyway, thank God 4 restoring her senses . . Osheii!
Re: Mad Woman Regains Her Senses After Being Hit By A Car. by trolling(m): 11:13pm On Dec 17, 2012
you guys should know there are hierarchies among evil angels, so it could be an higher force that freed her going by her judgement and not necessarily from the true and living god.
Re: Mad Woman Regains Her Senses After Being Hit By A Car. by trolling(m): 11:14pm On Dec 17, 2012
ifeness:

God? Why not satan?
satan is a god na, why do u think he is worshipped
Re: Mad Woman Regains Her Senses After Being Hit By A Car. by onyeego(m): 11:26pm On Dec 17, 2012
Redmosquito:
Minion: Sorry Mortal! We will make sure we push u to the middle of the street with him!
We will make sure u meet Hades soon and you know where, but we can't guarantee how.
Adios

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Benefits Of Working Out: Seven Reasons Why You Should Start To Exercise / Can A Girl Get Pregnant During Her Period? / Delta Woman Refuses To Take Her Daughter Without Anus For Surgery. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.