Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,069 members, 7,814,691 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

CHOSEN @ 10 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / CHOSEN @ 10 (1214 Views)

Only 144000 Persons Are Chosen To Ascend To Heaven / The Lord's Chosen Hope For The Needy Crusade: 19 & 20 Nov 2011 / How Do You Know When You Found The Right Man/Woman, That God has Chosen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CHOSEN @ 10 by blessing123: 10:22pm On Dec 17, 2012
CHOSEN @ 10
COME AND CELEBRATE WITH THE LORD’S CHOSEN CHARISMATIC REVIVAL MINISTRIES WHICH MARKS HER 10TH ANNIVERSARY ON THE 23RD DECEMBER 2012. YOU ARE INVITED TO ANY OF OUR REGIONAL HEADQUARTERS IN NIGERIA AND ABROAD FOR THIS ANNIVERSARY. IT IS A TIME OF RETURNING ALL THE GLORY TO THE GOD OF CHOSEN FOR ALL HIS WONDERFUL WORKS (SALVATION OF SOULS,MIRACLES, DELIVERANCES etc.) AMONG THE CHOSEN FOR THE PAST 10 YEARS OF THIS MINISTRY.
GREETINGS TO OUR GENERAL OVERSEER, PASTOR LAZARUS MUOKA , THE CHOSEN PASTORS AND ALL THE CHOSEN BRETHREN WORLDWIDE.

IN ADDITION, OUR DECEMBER CRUSADE TITLED,'IT IS TIME FOR GOD'S HONOUR' COMES UP ON THE 25th and 26th. While International Crusade at Mgbidi, Imo State titled,'THAT MY WONDERS MIGHT MULTIPLY' comes on 5th - 7th January, 2013

CHOSEN IS BLESSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------------------
From Lord's Chosen State HQ
Jambutu, Yola,Adamawa State
Re: CHOSEN @ 10 by blessing123: 8:40am On Dec 18, 2012
CHOSEN IS BLESSED
Re: CHOSEN @ 10 by debetmx(m): 4:10pm On Dec 18, 2012
That Church should be banned asap. Public Nuisance
Re: CHOSEN @ 10 by deebrain(m): 4:42pm On Dec 18, 2012
A church that sees satan in everything. Congrats to them sha. cheesy
Re: CHOSEN @ 10 by blessing123: 8:50pm On Dec 18, 2012
CHOSEN IS BLESSED!!!!
Re: CHOSEN @ 10 by blessing123: 8:02am On Dec 19, 2012
CHOSEN IS BLESSED!!!
Re: CHOSEN @ 10 by Nobody: 4:50pm On Dec 19, 2012
Ibo church.always one sis onyeka okafor or bro calistus romanus okosisi being healed of hiv/aids.LOL
Re: CHOSEN @ 10 by alexleo(m): 7:31pm On Dec 19, 2012
Beretta92: Ibo church.always one sis onyeka okafor or bro calistus romanus okosisi being healed of hiv/aids.LOL

Shut up if you have nothing reasonable to reply.
Re: CHOSEN @ 10 by alexleo(m): 7:49pm On Dec 19, 2012
Idol worship, pride and canality are the problems you people have in chosen and most of your members will end up in hell if you dont watch it. You idolize your general overseer and that apron you people wear. Your church name is held in high esteem by you people than the name of Jesus. You people are full of pride thinking that your church is the only one that is the best. Whereas you people think you are chosen by God you may have been chosen by satan. You people should be careful. After all this noise in your church if you miss heaven you ll have yourselves to blame. God is no respecter of persons.

blessing123: CHOSEN @ 10
COME AND CELEBRATE WITH THE LORD’S CHOSEN CHARISMATIC REVIVAL MINISTRIES WHICH MARKS HER 10TH ANNIVERSARY ON THE 23RD DECEMBER 2012. YOU ARE INVITED TO ANY OF OUR REGIONAL HEADQUARTERS IN NIGERIA AND ABROAD FOR THIS ANNIVERSARY. IT IS A TIME OF RETURNING ALL THE GLORY TO THE GOD OF CHOSEN FOR ALL HIS WONDERFUL WORKS (SALVATION OF SOULS,MIRACLES, DELIVERANCES etc.) AMONG THE CHOSEN FOR THE PAST 10 YEARS OF THIS MINISTRY.ne
GREETINGS TO OUR GENERAL OVERSEER, PASTOR LAZARUS MUOKA , THE CHOSEN PASTORS AND ALL THE CHOSEN BRETHREN WORLDWIDE.

IN ADDITION, OUR DECEMBER CRUSADE TITLED,'IT IS TIME FOR GOD'S HONOUR' COMES UP ON THE 25th and 26th. While International Crusade at Mgbidi, Imo State titled,'THAT MY WONDERS MIGHT MULTIPLY' comes on 5th - 7th January, 2013

CHOSEN IS BLESSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------------------
From Lord's Chosen State HQ
Jambutu, Yola,Adamawa State
Re: CHOSEN @ 10 by Goddys(m): 6:57am On Dec 21, 2012
CHOSEN IS BLESSED!CHOSEN CHURCH IS THE GREATEST THING THAT HAS EVER HAPPENNED TO THIS GENERATION.JESUS IS LORD.
Re: CHOSEN @ 10 by blessed4ever: 11:06pm On Dec 26, 2012
CHOSEN IS BLESSED!!!

The Lord's Chosen websites
www.chosentv.org
www.thelordschosenworld.org
www.chosennews.net
Re: CHOSEN @ 10 by Ymodulus: 1:27am On Dec 27, 2012
blessing123: CHOSEN IS BLESSED !!!

its obvious you are igbo from your name and church.
that church you call chosen has several problems

1. Use of the Name GOD OF CHOSEN over Jesus.
Ur church members keep shouting "my god of chosen has done it".

2. Too much superstitious beliefs. infact to u guys everything is demon, winches. U cant just talk to a choosen member or "chosen" as u guys call urself witout hearing demon. all ur pastor miracles. 90% r about demons

3. the authencity of ur pastor miracle is doubted. dont quote me rung am trying to be tolerant here as a poster said i shud be.
but its true.
Ur pastor always curing HIV / Aids patient till d extent dat i ask y dont he set up a medical centre for Aids.

4. Ur church to me is too igbotic. too many igbos of which 96% are not modern or dont really embrace civilisation (no offence)

5. i heard u guys broke out of deeper life but u c d way u guys ave turn tins today superceeds deeper life anyway.

6. U guys over idolise ur pastor blif me i always complain of christembassy but u guys do it mostly too much. more dan christ embassy.

Anyway just my cent
Re: CHOSEN @ 10 by donromanus: 8:55am On Dec 29, 2012
EVERYBODY HERE SHOULD BECAREFUL WITH THE GOD OF CHOSEN.IF U DONT KNOW WAT TO COMENT,SIMPLY RESPECT URSELF BEFORE U PROVOKE THE GOD OF CHOSEN.LET ME WARN U,STOP ABUSING D MAN OF GOD JUST FOR UR LIFE SAKE.REMEMBER,TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED AND DO MY PROPHET NO HARM.A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR D WISE.

(1) (Reply)

Not Again: Third Coza Pastor Accuser Reveals Details / "What Should We Learn From The Life Of Deborah?" / Remain Steadfast In The Faith!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.