Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,886 members, 7,817,612 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

Wife Beating - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Beating (1068 Views)

Swear If You Never Did This: Why Then Beating Ur Kid For It? / The Wife Beating Campaign On Nairaland / Nigerian Lady Dies From Injuries Sustained From Beating By Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife Beating by xyoung: 4:12am On Dec 18, 2012
I feel it aint bad when you beat your wife once in a while eg like once a year
Knowing that women are used to misbehaving, I don't think its a crime if you beat them once in a while
Re: Wife Beating by greatgod2012(f): 5:34am On Dec 18, 2012
Anyman that lay his hand on a woman in form of beating is AN ANIMAL.......d women you beg to marry you,d woman who is your better half, d woman who carries your baby, d woman who takes care of you and your children, d woman who satisfy your various needs, too many to mention here, the woman you took vow to love, adore, cherish, etc.
That woman is now d one to be beaten like an animal, thunder fire that your hand......better go back to d zoo where you belong.

1 Like

Re: Wife Beating by Bacteriocin(m): 6:12am On Dec 18, 2012
Once in a year is too long, once in a day is okay so that she will not misbehave.
Re: Wife Beating by k2039: 6:38am On Dec 18, 2012
Any man who lay his hand on his wife is a beast, irrespective of what his wife does, a real man should be able to exibit self control and control his feelings.
Re: Wife Beating by Nobody: 7:04am On Dec 18, 2012
Dont you know how to do it? You beat her BEFORE she even has a chance to do something wrong. They way she will stay in line.
Re: Wife Beating by Nobody: 7:25am On Dec 18, 2012

2 Likes

Re: Wife Beating by Nobody: 7:58am On Dec 18, 2012
Only Once a year? What happens to the other 364 days? No once a year is not enough, Like someone here said, flog her in anticipation of an offence.
Holidays are here, Madam CC, Greatergood, brace up for more topics, pickins are home and bored. No bite your teeth with vex, Give them what they want, no be advice them they find na talk.

Poster you are on the right track but once a year no do at all
Re: Wife Beating by Joebeck(f): 9:22am On Dec 18, 2012
A man that beat his wife is a beast. Infact such a man is even worst than a beast.
Re: Wife Beating by Boss13: 1:27pm On Dec 19, 2012
Joebeck: A man that beat his wife is a beast. Infact such a man is even worst than a beast.

Same for a woman who beats her housemaid and kids. Beating is not acceptable.
Re: Wife Beating by Nobody: 5:50pm On Dec 19, 2012
Women can be really really really annoying.'keeping cool'?
its easier said than done.
Re: Wife Beating by Callotti: 7:15pm On Dec 19, 2012
Not necessary! kiss
Real men only pack a punch where it matters. . . . wink

IN THE BEDROOM. . . BETWEEN THE SHEETS!

If you can phock gooooooooooooood, no need to use your fists! wink

NOT APPLICABLE. kiss
Re: Wife Beating by Nobody: 4:58am On Dec 20, 2012
You are crazy Callotti grin
Re: Wife Beating by jmoore(m): 10:53am On Dec 20, 2012
xyoung: I feel it aint bad when you beat your wife once in a while eg like once a year
Knowing that women are used to misbehaving, I don't think its a crime if you beat them once in a while

@op much better this way "I feel it aint bad when your father beats your mother once in a while eg like once a year
Knowing that your mother is used to misbehaving, I don't think its a crime if your father beats your mother once in a while. "

you are very foolish
Re: Wife Beating by dlight1(m): 12:14pm On Dec 20, 2012
No reason whatsoever qualifies a man to start beating up his wife it is an irrational act for anyone to do. There are sure so many other ways to rebuke a lady if she does anything wrong and not turning her to a punchbag as much as the husband needs to be respected, the wife also needs to be cherished and accorded respect in her own right too
Re: Wife Beating by Pataki: 6:59pm On Dec 20, 2012
Beating your wife - for real? shocked shocked

I prefer to tickle her and it is more fun for both of us; and make her beg profusely, especially when she has misbehaved. cheesy

Wife beating or battering is totally wrong.

(1) (Reply)

Ur Dad Or Ur Mum, Who Do You Think Contributed Most To Ur Upbring? / Please Help Me! / Please Advise Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.