Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,444 members, 7,812,334 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:54 AM

Black Jesus, Nigeria Jesus - By His Stripes You Are Healed - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Black Jesus, Nigeria Jesus - By His Stripes You Are Healed (2146 Views)

Baby With Heart Condition Completely Healed. See Photos + Testimony / Is That Really Jesus? By Reno Omokri / The Council That Created Jesus - By Former Pastor, Ray Hagins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Black Jesus, Nigeria Jesus - By His Stripes You Are Healed by Goshen360(m): 4:31am On Dec 18, 2012
http://www.facebook.com/v/461542393882465"></param><embed

King James 2000 Bible (©2003)
Who his own self bore our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes you were healed. - 1 Peter 2:24
Re: Black Jesus, Nigeria Jesus - By His Stripes You Are Healed by CrazyMan(m): 6:28am On Dec 18, 2012
This is Blasphemy!!!! Jesus isn't black.
Re: Black Jesus, Nigeria Jesus - By His Stripes You Are Healed by Todaynatoday: 9:21am On Dec 18, 2012
CrazyMan: This is Blasphemy!!!! Jesus isn't black.
And you know this because?

(you should know that Jesus' complexion was never stated in the Bible)
Re: Black Jesus, Nigeria Jesus - By His Stripes You Are Healed by Nobody: 10:54am On Dec 18, 2012
Todaynatoday: And you know this because?

but you do err.
Re: Black Jesus, Nigeria Jesus - By His Stripes You Are Healed by CrazyMan(m): 10:55am On Dec 18, 2012
Todaynatoday: And you know this because?

And you should know that the bible gave us more than enough evidence to show that he wasn't black...
Re: Black Jesus, Nigeria Jesus - By His Stripes You Are Healed by sylve11: 11:04am On Dec 18, 2012
Lol @ topic. Nairaland o grin grin grin cool
Re: Black Jesus, Nigeria Jesus - By His Stripes You Are Healed by Nobody: 11:14am On Dec 18, 2012
CrazyMan:
And you should know that the bible gave us more than enough evidence to show that he wasn't black...
YOU DO ERR BROTHER CRAZYMAN. SCRIPTURE SAYS HE HAD HAIR LIKE WOOL AND SKIN LIKE BURNT BRASS. SCRIPTURE SAYS HE WAS FROM THE TRIBE OF JUDAH AND THE TRIBE OF JUDAH WAS DESCRIBED AS HAVING THE VISAGE THAT IS AS DARK AS COAL. HE WAS SAID TO HAVE SKIN THE COLOR OF A DARK OVEN. YOU DO ERR undecided
Re: Black Jesus, Nigeria Jesus - By His Stripes You Are Healed by Nobody: 11:15am On Dec 18, 2012
sylve11: Lol @ topic. Nairaland o grin grin grin cool
MY MAIN MAN SYLVE11. WETIN YOU CHOP REMAIN SIR grin
Re: Black Jesus, Nigeria Jesus - By His Stripes You Are Healed by CrazyMan(m): 11:59am On Dec 18, 2012
obadiah777: YOU DO ERR BROTHER CRAZYMAN. SCRIPTURE SAYS HE HAD HAIR LIKE WOOL AND SKIN LIKE BURNT BRASS. SCRIPTURE SAYS HE WAS FROM THE TRIBE OF JUDAH AND THE TRIBE OF JUDAH WAS DESCRIBED AS HAVING THE VISAGE THAT IS AS DARK AS COAL. HE WAS SAID TO HAVE SKIN THE COLOR OF A DARK OVEN. YOU DO ERR undecided
Lol buzugee...we've over flogged this topic severally.

If I can remember, I won the last argument we had. https://www.nairaland.com/865055/jesus-black-wesley-snipes-jews/1. grin
Re: Black Jesus, Nigeria Jesus - By His Stripes You Are Healed by Nobody: 12:01pm On Dec 18, 2012
CrazyMan:
Lol buzugee...we've over flogged this topic severally.

If I can remember, I won the last argument we had. https://www.nairaland.com/865055/jesus-black-wesley-snipes-jews/1. grin
shocked YOU DID NO SUCH THING shocked grin
Re: Black Jesus, Nigeria Jesus - By His Stripes You Are Healed by Nobody: 12:33pm On Dec 18, 2012
lololol. Is it all about winning?
Re: Black Jesus, Nigeria Jesus - By His Stripes You Are Healed by Nobody: 12:40pm On Dec 18, 2012
Reyginus: lololol. Is it all about winning?
YES REYGIE IT IS ALL ABOUT WINNING. AND I SPANKED CRAZYMANS BUTT FROM KANO TO SAPELE AND THEN BACK TO KANO AGAIN. BUT HE WILL NOT LIKE TO ADMIT IT grin grin CRAZYMAN IS LIKE PETER. HE LIKES DENYING grin grin
Re: Black Jesus, Nigeria Jesus - By His Stripes You Are Healed by Nobody: 12:47pm On Dec 18, 2012
obadiah777: YES REYGIE IT IS ALL ABOUT WINNING. AND I SPANKED CRAZYMANS BUTT FROM KANO TO SAPELE AND THEN BACK TO KANO AGAIN. BUT HE WILL NOT LIKE TO ADMIT IT grin grin CRAZYMAN IS LIKE PETER. HE LIKES DENYING grin grin
lol. Carry on with your twin brother. You suit each other.
Re: Black Jesus, Nigeria Jesus - By His Stripes You Are Healed by Goshen360(m): 1:40pm On Dec 18, 2012
Hey! Crazyman,

It wasn't a thread or video to blaspheme.....it was a comedy movie to make us laugh. Did you watch the video:

<object><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true"></param><param name="movie" value="http://www.facebook.com/v/461542393882465"></param><embed src="http://www.facebook.com/v/461542393882465" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="1"></embed></object>

Watch the video, you will laugh to stand still..... grin grin grin
Re: Black Jesus, Nigeria Jesus - By His Stripes You Are Healed by plappville(f): 1:51pm On Dec 18, 2012
Goshen360: http://www.facebook.com/v/461542393882465"></param><embed

King James 2000 Bible (©2003)
Who his own self bore our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes you were healed. - 1 Peter 2:24

Hahahahah.... grin grin grin grin grin Honestly, the boy no lie, e no easy to be Jesus, there can't be another Jesus.
This is so funny 9ja no dey take last for comedy... grin grin
Re: Black Jesus, Nigeria Jesus - By His Stripes You Are Healed by Goshen360(m): 2:43pm On Dec 18, 2012
^^^ I laughed to stand still when I first watched the video..... grin grin grin
Re: Black Jesus, Nigeria Jesus - By His Stripes You Are Healed by ATMC(f): 3:23pm On Dec 18, 2012
obadiah777: YOU DO ERR BROTHER CRAZYMAN. SCRIPTURE SAYS HE HAD HAIR LIKE WOOL AND SKIN LIKE BURNT BRASS. SCRIPTURE SAYS HE WAS FROM THE TRIBE OF JUDAH AND THE TRIBE OF JUDAH WAS DESCRIBED AS HAVING THE VISAGE THAT IS AS DARK AS COAL. HE WAS SAID TO HAVE SKIN THE COLOR OF A DARK OVEN. YOU DO ERR undecided
tell me i pray thee where this can be found in d scripture

1 Like

Re: Black Jesus, Nigeria Jesus - By His Stripes You Are Healed by advocate666: 3:31pm On Dec 18, 2012
Chei. I laff die. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Black Jesus, Nigeria Jesus - By His Stripes You Are Healed by Nobody: 3:41pm On Dec 18, 2012
ATMC: tell me i pray thee where this can be found in d scripture
HEY SISTER ATMC I TROWAY SALUTE OOOOO

OK LETS SEE

1-HEBREWS 7 VS 14 Everyone knows that our Lord came from the tribe of Judah <<< SELF EXPLANATORY ABI ?

2-JEREMIAH 14 VS 2 Judah mourneth, and the gates thereof languish; they are black unto the ground; and the cry of Jerusalem is gone up <<< GATES MEANS ELDERS. SO THIS WAS DURING THE BABYLONIAN CAPTIVITY. THE ELDERS LANGUISHED. AND THEY WERE IN SERIOUS FAMINE SO THEY BECAME VERY DARK, HENCE THE 'THEY ARE BLACK UNTO THE GROUND' HOWEVER LETS GO FURTHER TO SEE WHAT JUDAH LOOKS LIKE

LAMENTATIONS 4 VS 8 Their visage is blacker than a coal; <<< CAUSED BY THE FAMINE. THEY BECAME SO DARK BY THE SUN AND HUNGER FROM THE FAMINE DURING THE BABYLONIAN CAPTIVITY.

LAMENTATIONS 5 VS 10 Our skin was black like an oven because of the terrible famine <<< ALSO DESCRIBING THE FAMINE

OK NOW THAT WE KNOW THAT THE TRIBE OF JUDAH BECAME AS BLACK AS CHARCOAL DURING THE FAMINE grin WHICH ONLY NEGROS GET BLACK AS CHARCOAL. OTHER RACES LIGHTEN AND BECOME MORE TRANSLUCENT DURING FAMINE

REVELATION 1 VS 14 His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire; <<<< WOOLY HAIR OF CHRIST. NAPPY HAIR. HOWEVER IT WAS WHITENED BY WISDOM AND STRESS.

REVELATION 1 VS 15 And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; <<< WHEN YOU BURN BRASS IN A FURNACE IT TURNS VERY DARK BROWN. THIS WAS THE COLOR OF HIS FEET. JOHN SAW HIS FEET BECAUSE HE WORE SANDALS

DANIEL 7 VS 9 I beheld till the thrones were cast down, and the Ancient of days did sit, whose garment was white as snow, and the hair of his head like the pure wool: his throne was like the fiery flame, and his wheels as burning fire. <<<< DANIEL SAW HIM TOO APART FROM JOHN IN THE BOOK OF REVELATION. HIS HAIR WAS WOOLY. NAPPY. LIKE NEGRO HAIR

DANIEL 10 VS 6 His body also was like the beryl, and his face as the appearance of lightning, and his eyes as lamps of fire, and his arms and his feet like in colour to polished brass, and the voice of his words like the voice of a multitude. <<< DANIEL ALSO SAW HIS FEET. POLISHED BRASS IS DARK BROWN NEGRO.

AND THERE YOU HAVE IT HUN. SEE IF YOUR SPIRIT CAN RECIEVE THOSE VERSES

Re: Black Jesus, Nigeria Jesus - By His Stripes You Are Healed by ATMC(f): 4:00pm On Dec 18, 2012
obadiah777: HEY SISTER ATMC I TROWAY SALUTE OOOOO

OK LETS SEE

1-HEBREWS 7 VS 14 Everyone knows that our Lord came from the tribe of Judah <<< SELF EXPLANATORY ABI ?

2-JEREMIAH 14 VS 2 Judah mourneth, and the gates thereof languish; they are black unto the ground; and the cry of Jerusalem is gone up <<< GATES MEANS ELDERS. SO THIS WAS DURING THE BABYLONIAN CAPTIVITY. THE ELDERS LANGUISHED. AND THEY WERE IN SERIOUS FAMINE SO THEY BECAME VERY DARK, HENCE THE 'THEY ARE BLACK UNTO THE GROUND' HOWEVER LETS GO FURTHER TO SEE WHAT JUDAH LOOKS LIKE

LAMENTATIONS 4 VS 8 Their visage is blacker than a coal; <<< CAUSED BY THE FAMINE. THEY BECAME SO DARK BY THE SUN AND HUNGER FROM THE FAMINE DURING THE BABYLONIAN CAPTIVITY.

LAMENTATIONS 5 VS 10 Our skin was black like an oven because of the terrible famine <<< ALSO DESCRIBING THE FAMINE

OK NOW THAT WE KNOW THAT THE TRIBE OF JUDAH BECAME AS BLACK AS CHARCOAL DURING THE FAMINE grin WHICH ONLY NEGROS GET BLACK AS CHARCOAL. OTHER RACES LIGHTEN AND BECOME MORE TRANSLUCENT DURING FAMINE

REVELATION 1 VS 14 His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire; <<<< WOOLY HAIR OF CHRIST. NAPPY HAIR. HOWEVER IT WAS WHITENED BY WISDOM AND STRESS.

REVELATION 1 VS 15 And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; <<< WHEN YOU BURN BRASS IN A FURNACE IT TURNS VERY DARK BROWN. THIS WAS THE COLOR OF HIS FEET. JOHN SAW HIS FEET BECAUSE HE WORE SANDALS

DANIEL 7 VS 9 I beheld till the thrones were cast down, and the Ancient of days did sit, whose garment was white as snow, and the hair of his head like the pure wool: his throne was like the fiery flame, and his wheels as burning fire. <<<< DANIEL SAW HIM TOO APART FROM JOHN IN THE BOOK OF REVELATION. HIS HAIR WAS WOOLY. NAPPY. LIKE NEGRO HAIR

DANIEL 10 VS 6 His body also was like the beryl, and his face as the appearance of lightning, and his eyes as lamps of fire, and his arms and his feet like in colour to polished brass, and the voice of his words like the voice of a multitude. <<< DANIEL ALSO SAW HIS FEET. POLISHED BRASS IS DARK BROWN NEGRO.

now i know y my soul loves you...i'm following you henceforth
Re: Black Jesus, Nigeria Jesus - By His Stripes You Are Healed by Nobody: 4:09pm On Dec 18, 2012
ATMC: now i know y my soul loves you...i'm following you henceforth
AWWWWW THATS SO SWEEET HUN. I AM TOUCHED cry HEHE
Re: Black Jesus, Nigeria Jesus - By His Stripes You Are Healed by plappville(f): 5:18pm On Dec 18, 2012
obadiah777: HEY SISTER ATMC I TROWAY SALUTE OOOOO

OK LETS SEE

If the POPE catch you red handed, He will finish you...hummm you won spoil thier painting work business? grin grin grin
Re: Black Jesus, Nigeria Jesus - By His Stripes You Are Healed by Nobody: 5:25pm On Dec 18, 2012
plappville:

If the POPE catch you red handed, He will finish you...hummm you won spoil thier painting work business? grin grin grin
LOL EVEN THE POPE KNOW SAY HIS TIME IS COMING TO AN END. WATCH THE POPE WORSHIPPING THE REAL BLACK JESUS
Re: Black Jesus, Nigeria Jesus - By His Stripes You Are Healed by sylve11: 8:29pm On Dec 18, 2012
obadiah777: MY MAIN MAN SYLVE11. WETIN YOU CHOP REMAIN SIR grin

Bros I dey o. . .I nor come dey see ur threads again o. I send u request but u never accept am o. Hope u dey cool sha? grin cool

(1) (Reply)

The Mystical Life Of Jesus / Christianity Is Not The Only Way / Pulpit Prosperity Preachers (PPP)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.