Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

Which Part Of The NYSC Was Your Favourite? - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Which Part Of The NYSC Was Your Favourite? (3509 Views)

Help NYSC Was To Destroy Me / Shocking Photos From The NYSC Camp In Kwara / Open Letter To NYSC: Where Is The Orientation In The NYSC Camps? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which Part Of The NYSC Was Your Favourite? by Naijapikin1: 9:10am On Dec 18, 2012
NYSC as a scheme has four(4) cardinal points which are 1. The orientation exercise which is done at the orientation camps and lasts three weeks( in some states its two weeks). 2. The place of primary assignment (PPA), where corps members spend the bulk of the service year. 3. The secondary assignment which is also called CDS. Corps members must partake in this. And 4. The winding-up and passing out. These are activities leading to the final phase of the service year, before collection of the discharge certificate. I served in plateau and passed out in october this year. The best part of my service year was the PPA, but i also enjoyed the orientation exercise. Which part of the service year, is, or was your favourite?

(1) (Reply)

ATTENTION!!! 2015 Batch A Prospective Corp Members : verify your name / A Married Corp Members Live In NYSC Camps Exposed (PHOTO$VIDEO) / April 2017 NYSC Allowee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.