Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

Injustice Over Nkiru Sylvanus Kidnap - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Injustice Over Nkiru Sylvanus Kidnap (22117 Views)

Governor Okorocha Sacks Nkiru Sylvanus (Finally?) / SSS Parades Nkiru Sylvanus' Kidnappers / Suspected Kidnappers Of Nkiru Sylvanus Paraded, Ransom Recovered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Injustice Over Nkiru Sylvanus Kidnap by cyntiathis: 4:06pm On Dec 18, 2012
Bia... Okija_JuJu, you should be invited by the state security service for some serious questioning oh. YOU HAVE BEEN IN OWERRI RECENTLY, SNAPpING PICTURES in all corners of the city. I will have to notify them myself.

2 Likes

Re: Injustice Over Nkiru Sylvanus Kidnap by Reference(m): 4:06pm On Dec 18, 2012
IYA NGBALI: NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF
KIDNAPPERS PUBLIC
ANNOUNCEMENT:
This is the Official 2012/13
Ransom Rates!!!:
1. Finance Minister's mum: $1B,
2. Petroleum Minister's Mum:$2B,
3. CBN gov's Mum: $2.5B,
4. VP's Mum: $4B,
5. President's Mum: 2013
budget,
6. Any gov's Mum: $1.5B.
7. Banker's wife or husband: #5
Million or at least one Honda EOD.
8. Relations to Journalists: One
leather bag of Yahuza chicken
with massa
9. Relations to lecturers: N1,500
MTN Recharge Card.
ADVERT:
"Show Your Loved Ones That You
Care, Pay Their Ransom!"
Sign .... Akpos=)) :keep ur mama
well o

grin Ha, ha. You nor well oh. Expats qua.
Re: Injustice Over Nkiru Sylvanus Kidnap by Vykiano(m): 4:07pm On Dec 18, 2012
Okija_juju:

Nkiru na Rochas babe and comissioner for Lagos affairs (as in when ehn dey Lagos, na the two of them dey knack Apkako)

Make ehn simply pay her bail money make dem free her..

Na everything wey una must involve Jonathan?!

What has Rochas done about his kidnapped girlfriend/concubine/lagos commissioner?!

I go sleep for gutter o!! But you na permanent dustbin you dey dey park when I knack you with Ngwa crase

ur juju na play..if i knack u njashi,u go clean aso rock 4 free..

Jonaboy...
Re: Injustice Over Nkiru Sylvanus Kidnap by Vykiano(m): 4:08pm On Dec 18, 2012
Okija_juju:

Nkiru na Rochas babe and comissioner for Lagos affairs (as in when ehn dey Lagos, na the two of them dey knack Apkako)

Make ehn simply pay her bail money make dem free her..

Na everything wey una must involve Jonathan?!

What has Rochas done about his kidnapped girlfriend/concubine/lagos commissioner?!

I go sleep for gutter o!! But you na permanent dustbin you dey dey park when I knack you with Ngwa crase

ur juju na play..if i knack u njashi,u go clean aso rock 4 free..

Jonaboy...
Re: Injustice Over Nkiru Sylvanus Kidnap by chino11(m): 4:10pm On Dec 18, 2012
Vykiano:

so wetin u de try talk naw,say okonjo iwela de Bleep oda govs wey assist ha ba??..wen prof okonjo was kidnapped evry state show concern abi,?

So y na nkiru turn,u cum de call ha fucker?

What is the portfolio of Ngozi and also what is the portfolio of nkiru?

The last I checked Ngozi was the most important Nigerian minister while nkiru is a PA blow-jobber to the most talkative Nigerian governor..
Re: Injustice Over Nkiru Sylvanus Kidnap by ztar(m): 4:26pm On Dec 18, 2012
chino11:

The last I checked Ngozi was the most important Nigerian minister while nkiru is a PA blow-jobber to the most talkative Nigerian governor..
come...talk true...wetin nkiru do u? angry...nah person dey kidnap nor be fowl oh.... cry
Re: Injustice Over Nkiru Sylvanus Kidnap by andyanders: 4:27pm On Dec 18, 2012
This is too bad for a young lady that is a serving member of Imo state cabinet and that of Nollywood yet, none of them is doing anything to rescue this lady no matter how we all look at it. People should stop praying for wrong thing to happen to others and as bad as kidnapping.

Nollywood members has shown no concern of their own by coming out to cry out to the world for the government to come for this young lady's help.
Madam Iweala, mother of our minister, was given due attention because of her position in the society and I think here, same should be given to this young lady who is not involved in any crime or into fraudulent activities, rather using her position as an entertainer to help Nigerians and also other Africans and the world who love watching her movie happy.
We should condemn these animals who see kidnapping as a way of life.

Something must be done to destroy this waive of wicked souls who that has formed way of earning income through this kidnapping. Who knows who will be next? Security officials should please, help this young woman come out from her abductors.

1 Like

Re: Injustice Over Nkiru Sylvanus Kidnap by salam001(m): 4:28pm On Dec 18, 2012
Lets forget sentiments,what okija is saying is the truth,am in owerri right now,and it's rochas they are showing all day all night in Orient tv,nothing like Nkiru silvanus,70% owerri ites dont even know that there was a kidnap case in owerri
berem!:
OKIJA JUJU and CHINO11 what do these 2people have in common? hmmmm! seems Rochas is giving you people nightmares.biko hapu unu Rochas aka ka o nuo mmiri to ma iko.unu eti wala agha n'ihe gbasara ndi igbo.
nwanyi oma @boldened,iwu onye Owerri?
Re: Injustice Over Nkiru Sylvanus Kidnap by Omen100(m): 4:30pm On Dec 18, 2012
ogaemma: INJUSTICE IS WHEN PEOPLE ARE TREATED DIFFERENTLY. IT IS A TIME BOMB WAITING TO EXPLODE IN NIGERIA.
(All animals are equal but some are more equal thanothers).

Today is the fourth day that Nkiru Sylvanus, The Special Assistant to the Imo state Governor on Public Affairs and Popular Nollywood Actress, has been under the custody of dare devil kidnappers. The governor of the Imo state is yet to move to her community to lead the man-hunt himself, The inspector general of Police is yet to flood her community with thousands of eagle eyed detectives, up to 65 people have not been arrested, that is if any has been arrested.

The president is yet to visit her family and give them assurance of his release. The news papers and television houses have barely given the news any attention and all activities seem to be going on normally. The Kidnappers seem to be "LEARNERS KIDNAPPERS" as they demanded for just #100Million, they may not have known about dollars and pounds, but till today the government is yet to pay the little ransom or get her freed.

If we balance it on a sheet, more effort should have been made to free Sylvanus more than Prof Okonjo Iweala because the kidnapper may have little or nothing to do with Prof Iweala at over 80yrs, but one could not but imagine what will be happening to the mirror skinned, beautiful looking and young actress in the den of kidnappers for 4days. I refuse to have the dream of this imagination. Anyway, some may argue that it is still the 4th day. By the 5th day, if she is not freed, then the government may have to explain to us why her own case is different from that of Prof Iweala.

my broda or sister, may God, Allah or what ever you serve bless u d more, this is one of the reason's why i am praying for more calamity to caught up with our wicked & greedy leaders, the prediction of primate Ayodele is a small one, all the leaders, be it jona, fashola, uduaghen, amachi & those i didn't mention their names will one way or the other will be caught up with a plague, I just pity those that will be in the wrong place at the right time.

please Nigerians, don't pray for any so called leaders, pray for yourselves, pray that God or Allah or what ever you serve to order your footsteps because we are about to be confronted with unknown Pestilence , pray that you should not be at the right place at the wrong time or wrong place at the right time.

1 Like

Re: Injustice Over Nkiru Sylvanus Kidnap by cap28: 4:33pm On Dec 18, 2012
awon boys have totally finished enjoying themselves with this woman.

rochas or is it roaches dont bother with the ransom - you no go fit enter that place again. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Injustice Over Nkiru Sylvanus Kidnap by Nobody: 4:35pm On Dec 18, 2012
Okija_juju: Shoooo.... Wetin Concern Jonathan with this matter now na?!

So in your excitment to attack Jonathan, you skipped her direct boss ROCHAS OKOROCHA and went straight to the President. Is something wrong in your head?!

Why has Rochas not made a statement n this matter?!

Did Jonathan employ Nkiru Sylvanus?!

Shey na Rochas build gate all over Owerri, he should first start with arresting all the gatemen there first and we will go from there.

Next time you attack Jonathan randomly again, wetin do Karen for Abuja go be small thing!! angry
must you spill your daftness everywhere, don't you know how to read carefully?

1 Like

Re: Injustice Over Nkiru Sylvanus Kidnap by chino11(m): 4:37pm On Dec 18, 2012
ztar:
come...talk true...wetin nkiru do u? angry...nah person dey kidnap nor be fowl oh.... cry

I think she is nice and humble girl, cos I remember meeting her years back in one of their film shooting scenes @ Regina-Caeli here in Awka. But she has since rubbished herself the moment he joined these politicians that are bent on messing her up. She is a young girl that should look for a decent man to settle down for a life together and not all these..
Re: Injustice Over Nkiru Sylvanus Kidnap by solomonkane(m): 4:39pm On Dec 18, 2012
chino11: imo state has gone to the grasshoppers.. grin grin

The situation in imo state is bringing bad name to the entire east..

We can't wait for ohakriminal to return to the govt house come 2015.

Is this a curse or a joke? Abeg stop am if na play.

1 Like

Re: Injustice Over Nkiru Sylvanus Kidnap by aniyphil: 4:39pm On Dec 18, 2012
KIDNAPPERS PUBLIC
ANNOUNCEMENT:
Ransom Rates!!!:
budget,
with massa
MTN Recharge Card.
ADVERT:
Care, Pay Their Ransom!"
well o
Hmmm . . .with this new ransom rates . . .2013 is not looking too good for political office holders and the nouveau riche . . . grin . . LOL

1 Like

Re: Injustice Over Nkiru Sylvanus Kidnap by greaterlove(m): 4:39pm On Dec 18, 2012
chino11:

we all agree that Ngozi is a high profile nigerian minister but we cant deny that the nigerian media, police and government have failed in Nkiru sylvanus case. All over the world not just in nigeria special attentions are given to high profile members of the society but it does not mean the 'ordinary citizens' are not attended to when they face the same predicament, there are governments who will go as far as spending tens of thousands of dollars just to identify a dead prostitute. until we unite to call crime by its name those caring it out will continue to thrive. That she is Rochas mistress or not is not what we should be discussing now, nobody holy pass, someone's daughter and sister is missing and it is our duty to help in any way even if it is a simple prayer for her safety.

1 Like

Re: Injustice Over Nkiru Sylvanus Kidnap by cap28: 4:39pm On Dec 18, 2012
chino11:

I think she is nice and humble girl, cos I remember meeting her years back in one of their film shooting scenes @ Regina-Caeli here in Awka. But she has since rubbished herself the moment he joined these politicians that are bent on messing her up. She is a young girl that should look for a decent man to settle down for a life together and not all these..
keep dreaming, the babe is only interested in money, she wouldnt give an ordinary guy the time of day.

by the way i dont find her attractive - she is too bleached and fake for my liking - just saying undecided
Re: Injustice Over Nkiru Sylvanus Kidnap by yuzedo: 4:42pm On Dec 18, 2012
"Sylvanus"...
"Sylvanus".......

What kind of gaddem name is that bikonu?!
Silver Anus?!?!

Hian! Ibo people.... We give up!!! angry

3 Likes

Re: Injustice Over Nkiru Sylvanus Kidnap by PosCaricature: 4:43pm On Dec 18, 2012
free2ryhme: Nigeria is an animal farm!!!
Where your father & your mother graze. Nonesense!
Re: Injustice Over Nkiru Sylvanus Kidnap by PosCaricature: 4:44pm On Dec 18, 2012
Where your father & your mother graze.
Re: Injustice Over Nkiru Sylvanus Kidnap by blackmale1: 4:44pm On Dec 18, 2012
With the spate of kidnaps in nigeria,i foresee politicians cashing in by kidnapping themselves since state or federal government are now bank rolling the ransome. This na naija oh lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Injustice Over Nkiru Sylvanus Kidnap by chino11(m): 4:47pm On Dec 18, 2012
greaterlove:
we all agree that Ngozi is a high profile nigerian minister but we cant deny that the nigerian media, police and government have failed in Nkiru sylvanus case. All over the world not just in nigeria special attentions are given to high profile members of the society but it does not mean the 'ordinary citizens' are not attended to when they face the same predicament, there are governments who will go as far as spending tens of thousands of dollars just to identify a dead prostitute. until we unite to call crime by its name those caring it out will continue to thrive. That she is Rochas mistress or not is not what we should be discussing now, nobody holy pass, someone's daughter and sister is missing and it is our duty to help in any way even if it is a simple prayer for her safety.

Exactly my thought..

But charity begins at home..Roachas has TO take the lead now, then others will follow. He will not abandon the poor girl now, because fingers are pointing that she is his mistress PA.
Re: Injustice Over Nkiru Sylvanus Kidnap by PosCaricature: 4:48pm On Dec 18, 2012
Where your father & your mother graze.
Re: Injustice Over Nkiru Sylvanus Kidnap by Okijajuju1(m): 4:48pm On Dec 18, 2012
berem!:
OKIJA JUJU and CHINO11 what do these 2people have in common? hmmmm! seems Rochas is giving you people nightmares.biko hapu unu Rochas aka ka o nuo mmiri to ma iko.unu eti wala agha n'ihe gbasara ndi igbo.

Nne na wha to you o!!

ke ka'm si bu'te agha na okwu nka biko nu?!

Gwa Rochas ya je kpo pu ta enyi ya nwayi na aka ndi iro!! 100 million bu obele ego na ebe Owelle no.
Re: Injustice Over Nkiru Sylvanus Kidnap by Rastamann: 4:49pm On Dec 18, 2012
Shoooo.... Wetin Concern Jonathan with this matter now na?!

So in your excitment to attack Jonathan, you skipped her direct boss ROCHAS OKOROCHA and went straight to the President. Is something wrong in your head?!

Shey na Rochas build gate all over Owerri, he should first start with arresting all the gatemen there first and we will go from there.
[b][/b]

As a Nigerian, Jonathan has a duty to care for all his subjects. All animals should be equal when such negative events happen?
Re: Injustice Over Nkiru Sylvanus Kidnap by solomonkane(m): 4:49pm On Dec 18, 2012
In as much as GEJ has performed below expectation, calling him on this matter is rather silly. I agree that Miss Sylvanus's kidnapping should be taken seriously but isn't that the role of the I.G or the commissioner of police? I was very critical of the vomit formerly known as Emmanuel "Buffoon" Uduaghan when he made his ridiculous 24 hours release assertion and his attention seeking monkey gimmicks concerning Prof. Okonjo's kidnap. I am happy Rochas is conducting himself in a more appropriate fashion by being silent on the issue. No elected person has any business making political capital out of issues like this, they should face the work of governance and leave security matters to the police.
Re: Injustice Over Nkiru Sylvanus Kidnap by chino11(m): 4:50pm On Dec 18, 2012
cap28:
keep dreaming, the babe is only interested in money, she wouldnt give an ordinary guy the time of day.

by the way i dont find her attractive - she is too bleached and fake for my liking - just saying undecided

As far as I know..she is average in all areas of her outlook..

If she insist on floating with politicians instead setting down with a young man of her choice, this is exactly what she will keep getting in return when the chips are down.
Re: Injustice Over Nkiru Sylvanus Kidnap by Okijajuju1(m): 4:50pm On Dec 18, 2012
cyntiathis: Bia... Okija_JuJu, you should be invited by the state security service for some serious questioning oh. YOU HAVE BEEN IN OWERRI RECENTLY, SNAPpING PICTURES in all corners of the city. I will have to notify them myself.

Nna cool down jor!!

make Rochas pay, your cut is sure.. grin
Re: Injustice Over Nkiru Sylvanus Kidnap by ztar(m): 4:50pm On Dec 18, 2012
chino11:

wat about madam iweala....she also work with the politicians...nkiru is just trying to survive...
Re: Injustice Over Nkiru Sylvanus Kidnap by FrontPageLawyer(m): 4:52pm On Dec 18, 2012
Okija_juju: Shoooo.... Wetin Concern Jonathan with this matter now na?!

Next time you attack Jonathan randomly again, wetin do Karen for Abuja go be small thing!! angry

No let me hate you this man. Please rephrase your statement. Is professor Okonjo anyway better than Nkiru Sylvanus? Or is it because uncle Jonathan employed her daughter to launder tax payers money into swiss account? The government has made it evident that poor people has no right or reason to exist in this country. Moral - don't grow up in Nigeria poor.
Re: Injustice Over Nkiru Sylvanus Kidnap by Okijajuju1(m): 4:52pm On Dec 18, 2012
blink182: must you spill your daftness everywhere, don't you know how to read carefully?

Nna what is your problem biko nu?!

Biko si na iru'm gba fuo!! angry

Re: Injustice Over Nkiru Sylvanus Kidnap by blaise26abj(m): 4:53pm On Dec 18, 2012
KIDNAPPERS PUBLIC
ANNOUNCEMENT:
Ransom Rates!!!:
budget,

with massa
MTN Recharge Card.
ADVERT:
Care, Pay Their Ransom!"
well o

LMAO. You no well at all.
Re: Injustice Over Nkiru Sylvanus Kidnap by yuzedo: 4:54pm On Dec 18, 2012
KIDNAPPERS PUBLIC
ANNOUNCEMENT:
Ransom Rates!!!:
budget,
with massa
MTN Recharge Card.
ADVERT:
Care, Pay Their Ransom!"
well o

Oh my dayzzzzzz!!! Lmaoooooooo!!!!!! Iya Ngbali my nyggahhhh!!!!! grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anambra, ABX-World, Begin Agro-Allied Exports To Europe Worth Over $5 Billion / No Quick Fix For Nigeria’s Problems, Buhari Says / Bashir Ahmad's DPR Job: Three Officials Suspended - Peoples Gazette

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.