Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,075 members, 7,818,219 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

Injustice Over Nkiru Sylvanus Kidnap - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Injustice Over Nkiru Sylvanus Kidnap (22118 Views)

Governor Okorocha Sacks Nkiru Sylvanus (Finally?) / SSS Parades Nkiru Sylvanus' Kidnappers / Suspected Kidnappers Of Nkiru Sylvanus Paraded, Ransom Recovered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Injustice Over Nkiru Sylvanus Kidnap by Hardfact: 12:46am On Dec 19, 2012
chino11:

Nkiru is a personal f/u/c/k/i/n/g mechinary (PA) to Roachas, so imo state should take responsibility and not drag other states into the mess going on there..
Whatever her se.x life is, whether be a prosti.tute, or even a po.rnstar to gov Rochas, . . that's a completely different matter. Point is: star actress Nkiru rightfully deserves every possible help from wherever at this critical moment, not apathy, or maybe they should kill her as a reward for her kind of private life? Celebs arent infallible, are they? I'm aware the private lives of some of us could possibly be much worse.
Re: Injustice Over Nkiru Sylvanus Kidnap by iamtheprincipal: 12:50am On Dec 19, 2012
pappilo:

4 whole months!!! Chei, not looking good for Nkiru. If they hold her for 4 months, no how, no how wey she no go carry belle.

@pappilo, it seems you find it difficult understanding simple english.
Today made Nkiru's 4days with her abductors not 4months!
Re: Injustice Over Nkiru Sylvanus Kidnap by DeWisedon(m): 1:57am On Dec 19, 2012
C as una dey here dey run mouth.if dem call u nw to defend dat nkiru is rochas babe,wil u do dat.abi na rochas kidnapam?u guys should be reasonable 4 once.hw i wish u guys would come down to imo nd witnes d kind of security network dat is set up in imo.even jonathan himself is nt safe
Re: Injustice Over Nkiru Sylvanus Kidnap by stantob(m): 5:18am On Dec 19, 2012
I think the Imo state FIRST LADY have some questions to answer on why Rochas has done nothing about the release of this damsel. Nkiru sorry. I know that you will enjoy the sex but not when some ugly and haggard looking elements slot their joy stick into your body, I really feel for you.Sorry.
Re: Injustice Over Nkiru Sylvanus Kidnap by repogirl(f): 9:14am On Dec 19, 2012
Geomac: Kidnappers keep Imo dep gov’s aide 4 months after

By CHIDI NKWOPARA

OWERRI—Imo State Deputy Governor’s Principal Secretary, Emenike Ihekwoaba, who was kidnapped by a gang of gunmen about four months ago is still held captive by his captors.

Vanguard investigations revealed that the hoodlums are at the last count, asking for more funds after collecting about N10 million from their captive’s family.

Ihekwoaba, an architect by profession, was abducted by unknown gunmen at Amaraku Junction, Isiala Mbano Local Government Area of the state while he was on the way to his Nkwerre country home with his wife.

Confirming the ugly situation to Vanguard in a telephone chat, the Senior Special Assistant to the Deputy Governor on Media Affairs, Chief Onyema Opara, said his boss was worried about the situation.

Meanwhile, the state Commissioner for Information and Strategy, Mr. Chinedu Offor, has said security agents were doing everything possible to ensure release of Special Assistant to Governor Rochas Okorocha, Miss Nkiru Sylvester, who was kidnapped last weekend.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/12/kidnappers-keep-imo-dep-govs-aide-4-months-after/

Poor man, he's d uncle to a friend of mine. Afta collecting 10m, still no show for 4 mnths now. The family have accepted their fate and left the matter in Gods hands.
Re: Injustice Over Nkiru Sylvanus Kidnap by Okijajuju1(m): 9:17am On Dec 19, 2012
repogirl:

Poor man, he's d uncle to a friend of mine. Afta collecting 10m, still no show for 4 mnths now. The family have accepted their fate and left the matter in Gods hands.

THE MAN IS DEAD!! SIMPLE...

I have seen several cases like this before.
Re: Injustice Over Nkiru Sylvanus Kidnap by IYANGBALI: 2:24pm On Dec 19, 2012
PortHarcourtBoy: If she's been held for 5 days then I think all they want is her waist
hmmmmmmmmm her waist go hear weeeeen
Re: Injustice Over Nkiru Sylvanus Kidnap by Daluuzor(m): 5:01pm On Dec 19, 2012
ypzilanti:

My brother. This kidnap incident really pains me. I am not her fan, and hardly watch Nigerian movies, but the fact is that she is a Nigerian woman. The media should be ashamed of themselves for not giving this kidnap the fire it deserves. Imagine if Julia Roberts was kidnapped in USA. God should please help this Lady. I have hardly said prayers for public figures in my life, but I said a prayer for her yesterday. I think public figures should try and be more security conscious.hey are easy targets for hoodlums, due to lack of gun wielding security men that politicians have. They should know that t The gap between the rich and the poor in this country may soon consume us all.

must u quote d full page to drop ur s1lly comment?
Re: Injustice Over Nkiru Sylvanus Kidnap by aduje(m): 6:24pm On Dec 19, 2012
ogaemma: INJUSTICE IS WHEN PEOPLE ARE TREATED DIFFERENTLY. IT IS A TIME BOMB WAITING TO EXPLODE IN NIGERIA.
(All animals are equal but some are more equal thanothers).

Today is the fourth day that Nkiru Sylvanus, The Special Assistant to the Imo state Governor on Public Affairs and Popular Nollywood Actress, has been under the custody of dare devil kidnappers. The governor of the Imo state is yet to move to her community to lead the man-hunt himself, The inspector general of Police is yet to flood her community with thousands of eagle eyed detectives, up to 65 people have not been arrested, that is if any has been arrested.

The president is yet to visit her family and give them assurance of his release. The news papers and television houses have barely given the news any attention and all activities seem to be going on normally. The Kidnappers seem to be "LEARNERS KIDNAPPERS" as they demanded for just #100Million, they may not have known about dollars and pounds, but till today the government is yet to pay the little ransom or get her freed.

If we balance it on a sheet, more effort should have been made to free Sylvanus more than Prof Okonjo Iweala because the kidnapper may have little or nothing to do with Prof Iweala at over 80yrs, but one could not but imagine what will be happening to the mirror skinned, beautiful looking and young actress in the den of kidnappers for 4days. I refuse to have the dream of this imagination. Anyway, some may argue that it is still the 4th day. By the 5th day, if she is not freed, then the government may have to explain to us why her own case is different from that of Prof Iweala.

It is really worrisome, one can imagine the danger of molestation, rape, rough handle and general abuse those devil incarnates will be melting on the one of the most attractive young lady. She must have cried out all her tears. My question is WHAT IS IMO STATE GOVERNOR DOING TO HELP THIS LAD OUT OF THE KIDNAPPERS' DEN?
Re: Injustice Over Nkiru Sylvanus Kidnap by Callotti: 9:45pm On Dec 19, 2012
Rochas is working, trust moi! wink
Re: Injustice Over Nkiru Sylvanus Kidnap by luiskhan92: 11:38am On Oct 02, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

227 Soldiers Protest Dismissal By 3 Armoured Division / Amaechi Lied, No One Fired At Him – Police / Nwoko: Niger Delta Agitators Threaten Protest In Abuja If Sowore Is Not Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.