Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,638 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

Access Bank Gives Staff Packets Of Sugar As Christmas Gifts. - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Access Bank Gives Staff Packets Of Sugar As Christmas Gifts. (25642 Views)

Shedding More Light About The Eating Of Sugar / How Many Cubes Of Sugar Do You Drink Your Garri With? / Please I Need A List Of Sugar-free Fruit Drinks? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Access Bank Gives Staff Packets Of Sugar As Christmas Gifts. by Chnges(m): 3:16pm On Dec 18, 2012
An expression of severe incompetence by it's workers for the year 2012
Re: Access Bank Gives Staff Packets Of Sugar As Christmas Gifts. by Nobody: 3:21pm On Dec 18, 2012
Ch@nges:
An expression of severe incompetence by it's workers for the year 2012

So what do the board members who initiated the ubah loan get?
Re: Access Bank Gives Staff Packets Of Sugar As Christmas Gifts. by Nobody: 3:21pm On Dec 18, 2012
yuzedo: On tha second day of krissmas ma true love bank sent to me:

10 packs of sugar..

... And a patridge ina pear treeeee!!!!!! grin grin grin

Yeeeeeeeeeeee! Nairaland nor go ki person oooo! grin
Re: Access Bank Gives Staff Packets Of Sugar As Christmas Gifts. by Coolval222(m): 3:22pm On Dec 18, 2012
CLIQBOY: i don laugh...so tee i go shout boko haram for front of army barrack...10 sugar has gift? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
hehehehehehe
Re: Access Bank Gives Staff Packets Of Sugar As Christmas Gifts. by kpencheruwe: 3:22pm On Dec 18, 2012
Classicalman: Last year Access bank rewarded us with half bag of rice and 2 dozens of liquid peak milk. But this year they are giving each staff 10 packets of sugar each for christmas. What on earth do they want staff to do with sugar? Abi make we dey use am soak garri or they want to kill us with diabetes? Na wah o. angry

Chief u are complaning ,upon all the profit we made. No xmas gift,no sallah gift.
Re: Access Bank Gives Staff Packets Of Sugar As Christmas Gifts. by IncomeTutor: 3:23pm On Dec 18, 2012
Sugar? Hmmmmm? All these Directors are one
and the same person. Whether it is PLC or
Private Limited Liability Company
Re: Access Bank Gives Staff Packets Of Sugar As Christmas Gifts. by Alhasan1(m): 3:26pm On Dec 18, 2012
It is one Greek Proverb that says:gift,although small,is welcome.Do u want them to get into debt?U're given last year,u are now expecting cow and one truck of Dangote rice for each.Ah!Ah!!omo niger.Are u not paid salary.My gud advice for u is to try buy 5 'kongo' of garri and 'kulikuli'.Boyinbo je turkey ma je kuli,ororo kan na la fi din'Ole abeke kusi.
Re: Access Bank Gives Staff Packets Of Sugar As Christmas Gifts. by ferhyntorlah(f): 3:28pm On Dec 18, 2012
DANILSA: NEXT YEAR WILL BE IJEBU GARRI AND KUNIKUNI grin grin grin

Kunikuni? You mean Kulikuli?
Re: Access Bank Gives Staff Packets Of Sugar As Christmas Gifts. by olly4life: 3:29pm On Dec 18, 2012
Melahou:

you guys are even lucky in Access bank,we didnt even see greeting card or biro collect.
if you are not ok with the SUGAR please pass it on.

Hey guys, just to kool ur nerves, d sugar gifts is just 'act one scene' ur half bags of garri will be release next week, we had delay on d road due to construction & visit of GEJ last week.

For U̶̲̥̅̊ all saying the staff shld b grateful, pls get life, its better not to give at all than ridiculing ur staff. D MD takes chartered flight whenever he is traveling around d country. I say backward never. Pls d staff should snap d sugars wit d bank logo so that we can publicize it for them weli weli.
Re: Access Bank Gives Staff Packets Of Sugar As Christmas Gifts. by Nobody: 3:30pm On Dec 18, 2012
Here we go again. Have u cared to ask how ur bank struggle to run business? Have u ever in ur life tried to knw wat they go through? Many of u employees think u're indespensable and too big to fail. I got a message 4 u @OP,you will be replaced in no time with a secondary school graduate or OND. Ungrateful elements. A word of advice 4 u,tender ur resignation letter in protest of the packs of sugar or file a formal complaints to your boss and see how u wil be relieved of ur misery.

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Gives Staff Packets Of Sugar As Christmas Gifts. by ubong560(m): 3:45pm On Dec 18, 2012
Those sugar was forcefully dispossed frm a customer who collected loan and was unable to repay. Instead of allowing d sugar to just spoil like dat, thus d xmas gift. Hallelujah!
Re: Access Bank Gives Staff Packets Of Sugar As Christmas Gifts. by johndavid1(m): 3:46pm On Dec 18, 2012
since them share 10 packs of sugar them for join am 5 cups of garri and 2 kulikuli or 2 dankua undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Access Bank Gives Staff Packets Of Sugar As Christmas Gifts. by tunapawizzy: 3:50pm On Dec 18, 2012
afam4eva: Lol grin

Apart from being a bank, do they also produce sugar? Why Sugar?
they are Dangote Sugar's financial partner
Re: Access Bank Gives Staff Packets Of Sugar As Christmas Gifts. by olly4life: 3:51pm On Dec 18, 2012
maryjames9: Here we go again. Have u cared to ask how ur bank struggle to run business? Have u ever in ur life tried to knw wat they go through? Many of u employees think u're indespensable and too big to fail. I got a message 4 u @OP,you will be replaced in no time with a secondary school graduate or OND. Ungrateful elements. A word of advice 4 u,tender ur resignation letter in protest of the packs of sugar or file a formal complaints to your boss and see how u wil be relieved of ur misery.

Keep shut if U̶̲̥̅̊ don't av any tangible thing to say. Am sure U̶̲̥̅̊ are a product of these shinko. I wonder how U̶̲̥̅̊ will b treating ur fellow human being if U̶̲̥̅̊ happen to b in position. I ask U̶̲̥̅̊, do U̶̲̥̅̊ know d problem this sugar in-take would av on d staff & deir families. Pls if they are given cards signed by mgt, will b far far better than sugar. Access cannot tell us lie dat they did not make profit with Aig being GEJ's boy. There is an adage that say 'deity if U̶̲̥̅̊ cannot save me, leave me where U̶̲̥̅̊ find me' I pity dose staff, its a sign that Aig & his team does not care abt them. Maryjames I pray U̶̲̥̅̊ are employ by Aig so dat ur slavery memory will come alive. Otondo
Re: Access Bank Gives Staff Packets Of Sugar As Christmas Gifts. by Desdola(m): 3:51pm On Dec 18, 2012
Wow! What a gift. Since sugar symbolises sweetness, it might mean sweet christmas to the staff. Lol
Re: Access Bank Gives Staff Packets Of Sugar As Christmas Gifts. by tomakint: 3:54pm On Dec 18, 2012
Desdola: Wow! What a gift. Since sugar symbolises sweetness, it might mean sweet christmas to the staff. Lol

Lame! Lame!! Lame!!!
Re: Access Bank Gives Staff Packets Of Sugar As Christmas Gifts. by Chongaiman: 3:57pm On Dec 18, 2012
freecitizn: grin Its symbolic. They want y'all to have a sweet xmas

And to eschew bitterness (such as the OP is exhibiting).
Re: Access Bank Gives Staff Packets Of Sugar As Christmas Gifts. by born2boink(m): 4:05pm On Dec 18, 2012
You never complaint when your give bag of rice, go soak better garri with the sugar ja re
Re: Access Bank Gives Staff Packets Of Sugar As Christmas Gifts. by luli4life: 4:13pm On Dec 18, 2012
Classicalman: Last year Access bank rewarded us with half bag of rice and 2 dozens of liquid peak milk. But this year they are giving each staff 10 packets of sugar each for christmas. What on earth do they want staff to do with sugar? Abi make we dey use am soak garri or they want to kill us with diabetes? Na wah o. angry
@ classicalman: without prejudice to all u av said, I want u to thank God almighty for aving packets of sugar as a bonus not a
“SACK LETTER AS BONUS“ as done by some banks!!! undecided
Re: Access Bank Gives Staff Packets Of Sugar As Christmas Gifts. by Agbgift(f): 4:23pm On Dec 18, 2012
Say for say wetin na? Dat na maggie wey dem for give?...we are suppose to fight against diabetise in our daily lives nt to encourage it.
Re: Access Bank Gives Staff Packets Of Sugar As Christmas Gifts. by Nobody: 4:25pm On Dec 18, 2012
LMAO!!

@OP, at all at all na him bad pass. Just think of the garri you can soak with the sugar...it is well grin grin
Re: Access Bank Gives Staff Packets Of Sugar As Christmas Gifts. by toprealman: 4:30pm On Dec 18, 2012
They are only telling you guys that you guys have unrestricted ACCESS to the door if you like.
Re: Access Bank Gives Staff Packets Of Sugar As Christmas Gifts. by solomonkane(m): 4:33pm On Dec 18, 2012
maryjames9: Here we go again. Have u cared to ask how ur bank struggle to run business? Have u ever in ur life tried to knw wat they go through? Many of u employees think u're indespensable and too big to fail. I got a message 4 u @OP,you will be replaced in no time with a secondary school graduate or OND. Ungrateful elements. A word of advice 4 u,tender ur resignation letter in protest of the packs of sugar or file a formal complaints to your boss and see how u wil be relieved of ur misery.

But you are daft o. So because your sales girl ran away with the only 5k you have made from your photocopying business this month, you are crying like a deranged lunatic. Eeyah!!!! E go better.

@OP: Don't mind that wayo man; Aig, just manage am as you see am. Can't say I am surprised, Access Bank took on more than it bargained for when it bought over Intercontinental (at a ridiculously low rate). BNP Paribas among others offered a whole lot more to acquire Intercon but for reasons best known to SLS, they got C.O.C.K blocked.
Re: Access Bank Gives Staff Packets Of Sugar As Christmas Gifts. by ajila03(m): 4:33pm On Dec 18, 2012
=)) , ' ' '
<\¸,' '
Λ  laff pisss ƒör body=))
Re: Access Bank Gives Staff Packets Of Sugar As Christmas Gifts. by Reference(m): 4:34pm On Dec 18, 2012
oyb:

So what do the board members who initiated the ubah loan get?

Vinegar on hyssop leaves.
Re: Access Bank Gives Staff Packets Of Sugar As Christmas Gifts. by bunmila(f): 4:40pm On Dec 18, 2012
You are such an idiotic liar
They are also givin their staff a full bag of rice plus 5ltrs of oil
And this is from a reliable source. Next time verify your facts before wastin people's time with stupid lies
Re: Access Bank Gives Staff Packets Of Sugar As Christmas Gifts. by vivaciousvivi(f): 4:42pm On Dec 18, 2012
Abeg give me o! ;DSince learly you don't want. Be grateful jare, there are so many companies not getting anything this year.
Re: Access Bank Gives Staff Packets Of Sugar As Christmas Gifts. by bunmila(f): 4:43pm On Dec 18, 2012
If you are a staff then u shld be sacked for such disloyalty
Olodo

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Gives Staff Packets Of Sugar As Christmas Gifts. by detola99(m): 4:44pm On Dec 18, 2012
This ridiculous accusation against Access Bank is not true please ignore and let's find better,innovative and much more productive topics to discuss.

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Gives Staff Packets Of Sugar As Christmas Gifts. by tomakint: 4:45pm On Dec 18, 2012
From what I have gathered so far, it seems you've been lying your lame a$$ off all these while, but why u come do that now? If I talk now you may live to regret coming here with those lies....Kai!

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Gives Staff Packets Of Sugar As Christmas Gifts. by Classicalman(m): 4:52pm On Dec 18, 2012
bunmila:
If you are a staff then u shld be sacked for such disloyalty
Olodo
Shut up bitc.h. I'm sure you must be one of those overfed headoffice staff. Mshewwww.....
Re: Access Bank Gives Staff Packets Of Sugar As Christmas Gifts. by escobar07(m): 5:09pm On Dec 18, 2012
Lol. It's all about cutting cost.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Cook Banga Soup/stew Like A Pro / Check Out This Yummy Green Fried Rice / Easy Steps To Make A Refreshing Soya Milk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.