Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:12 AM

So Mungo Park Discovered River Niger ... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / So Mungo Park Discovered River Niger ... (1004 Views)

Goliath Skull Was Discovered in Holy Land! / Tianmen Cave - The Gate To Heaven Discovered In China / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

So Mungo Park Discovered River Niger ... by advocate666: 3:24pm On Dec 18, 2012
And Adam and Eve gave birth to your ancestors?

What is wrong with a colonised nigerian's brain?
Re: So Mungo Park Discovered River Niger ... by Heathen(m): 3:45pm On Dec 18, 2012
Ah, i recall when i was told Mungo Park "discovered" River Niger and the first thing i thought of was how exactly can he be the first if there already were people living close to and using the water of river Niger? Mungo Park you fraud! This needs to be rectified ASAP.

1 Like

Re: So Mungo Park Discovered River Niger ... by ITbomb(m): 4:11pm On Dec 18, 2012
Ojukwu discovered River Imo
Re: So Mungo Park Discovered River Niger ... by engrtee(f): 5:33pm On Dec 18, 2012
Did river niger lost? A whole big river ??

1 Like

Re: So Mungo Park Discovered River Niger ... by Nobody: 9:05pm On Dec 18, 2012
@heathen. This is why I insist the first and third laws of motion are a fraud.

1 Like

Re: So Mungo Park Discovered River Niger ... by UyiIredia(m): 2:44pm On Dec 19, 2012
advocate666: And Adam and Eve gave birth to your ancestors?

What is wrong with a colonised nigerian's brain?

I'd rather Adam and Eve were my ancestors than a bunch of apes. There are some failed experiments that arose from that thinking. For example a scientist (whose name I've forgotten) believed humans and apes could be successfully cross-fertilised. He used black women because he thought they were closest to apes. BTW his experiment failed. Woefully if I might add. On another note, Mungo Park didn't discover river Niger. People were there before he arrived.
Re: So Mungo Park Discovered River Niger ... by advocate666: 3:46pm On Dec 19, 2012
Uyi Iredia:

I'd rather Adam and Eve were my ancestors than a bunch of apes. There are some failed experiments that arose from that thinking. For example a scientist (whose name I've forgotten) believed humans and apes could be successfully cross-fertilised. He used black women because he thought they were closest to apes. BTW his experiment failed. Woefully if I might add. On another note, Mungo Park didn't discover river Niger. People were there before he arrived.

Classic example of talking from both sides of one's mouth while showing utter ignorance.
No respectable scientist or person have said that we decended from apes. Rather that we and apes descended from the same ancestor. You and your fellow freaks can do all the experiments you want, it can't disprove the truth.

Mungo Park and Adam/Eve stories are both colonial brainwashing.
Re: So Mungo Park Discovered River Niger ... by trafters: 5:46pm On Dec 19, 2012
I sometimes wonder why it is so difficult for these theists to grab some simple logic. If they found it hard to believe we descended from the same ancestors as apes, can they just tell me what race was Adam and Eve. What resulted in racial diversity?

(1) (Reply)

Abuja Church Pastor Arrested For Raping 3 Primary School Pupils / Religious Intolerance............islamic Style / Testimony: A Raw Demonstration Of God's Faithfulness And Favour.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.