Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,049 members, 7,821,606 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

What Is Your Funniest Posting For 2012 On Nairaland.? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Is Your Funniest Posting For 2012 On Nairaland.? (629 Views)

Who Are Your Funniest,craziest Nairalanders? / What's Your Funniest Post/thread On Nairaland? / Have You Achieved Your Goals For 2012? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is Your Funniest Posting For 2012 On Nairaland.? by kunyeo(m): 3:49pm On Dec 18, 2012
Quite a lot of funny and witty postings during the year 2012,but which would you pick? For me ,l think it is ,15 Signs That Forces De Follow You From The Village.What About You?
15. if u have worked in a company for 10 years without promotion.

14.when you fail maths and english in waec

13.if u slap a millitary man.

12.if your car spends more time at the mechanic than the road.

11.if you are a chelsea or liverpool fan

10. when you are posted to maiduguri for NYSC

9.you are a hidden christian in the mist of boko haram and you phone starts ringing :let somebody shout HALLELLUYA

8.when you mistake a super glue for cream

7.even after photo-shopping you still look damn ugly

6.when you vomit pounped yam and egusi in church during a 3 days fasting and prayer service

5.if lionel messi catches you on the field of play

4.when u molestation a millatary man`s only child

3.when a rat eats your name out of all your original documents

2.when your only child joins the nigerian police force

1.when you get stuck in an elevator with a boko haram suicide bomber
(Quote) (Report) (Like)
Re: What Is Your Funniest Posting For 2012 On Nairaland.? by Nobody: 8:36pm On Dec 22, 2012
Do you mean topics or our posts? As far as topics I'd say all of Onila's! grin grin

but if you mean our posts then I'd say my silliest post for this year is this:

https://www.nairaland.com/1124881/politician-bites-robber-submission/1#13292440

LOL. grin
I was listening to Tupac's Hail Mary and saw Killuminati's name
and just decided to mess with him. grin
Re: What Is Your Funniest Posting For 2012 On Nairaland.? by Nobody: 2:30pm On May 14, 2013
*Kails*:

https://www.nairaland.com/1124881/politician-bites-robber-submission/1#13292440

LOL. grin
I was listening to Tupac's Hail Mary and saw Killuminati's name
and just decided to mess with him. grin

another one.

https://www.nairaland.com/1007753/building-5-bedroom-duplex-ebonyi/41#15720410

i'm so silly. grin

*Kails*:

vibration yeah!
irie ites!! grin grin grin grin

*please don't mind me*

(1) (Reply)

Life Quotes / Nigerian Woman Survives Sinkhole In Chicago This Morning- Incredible / The Rise Of The Twitter Aristocrats: Nnaemeka Ijioma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.