Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,195 members, 7,845,939 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

How Many People Broke Thier Partner's Heart In The Bible? Lets Be Sincere! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Many People Broke Thier Partner's Heart In The Bible? Lets Be Sincere! (543 Views)

Nairalanders Lets Be The Judge.....pix / Fixed / Why Do Girls Leave Nude Videos And Pics Of Themselves In Thier Phone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many People Broke Thier Partner's Heart In The Bible? Lets Be Sincere! by k00lxpert(m): 4:30pm On Dec 18, 2012
dear Nairalanders, i ve been trying to understand what pple meant by 'heart breaking' wen it comes to relationship or dating...apart from ladies(whom hav fragile hearts), why shud a man use d word ''the girl just broke my heart'' & get devastated 2 the extent that, most of them will be hospitalised 4 days! yes, 4 days. i ve heard it, i ve seen it...so its not a cooked story i'm givin u guys here. can som1 tell me where a guy or even a lady get down-hearted because he/she leaves him/her? the question is, whats the gravity of the mis-undastanding that can occur in a relationship dat will make the 2nd party think u ve broken his or her heart?
in essence, what is/are the grounds 4 heart-breaking? who & who broke who's heart in the Bible? or is it just a mere cultural imperialism by the western world? lets be sincere with our comments pls
Re: How Many People Broke Thier Partner's Heart In The Bible? Lets Be Sincere! by Nobody: 4:38pm On Dec 18, 2012
Is the bible a relationship text book?

1 Like

Re: How Many People Broke Thier Partner's Heart In The Bible? Lets Be Sincere! by debosky(m): 4:41pm On Dec 18, 2012
k00lxpert:
in essence, what is/are the grounds 4 heart-breaking? who & who broke who's heart in the Bible? or is it just a mere cultural imperialism by the western world? lets be sincere with our comments pls

Is the bible itself not 'cultural imperialism' or are you Christian by culture or Yoruba/Hausa/Ijaw/Efik/Nupe by culture?
Re: How Many People Broke Thier Partner's Heart In The Bible? Lets Be Sincere! by Nobody: 4:44pm On Dec 18, 2012
sexkillz: Is the bible a relationship text book?

ask me oh!!! ....And does the heart even break?....na bottle?...
Re: How Many People Broke Thier Partner's Heart In The Bible? Lets Be Sincere! by UjSizzle(f): 4:44pm On Dec 18, 2012
What's the name of that prophet that married a prostitute again? She had kids and abandoned d dude with them undecided..Hosea i think..dnt really recall.

David got married to Saul's daughter and afterwards she left him and got married to someone else.
Re: How Many People Broke Thier Partner's Heart In The Bible? Lets Be Sincere! by Nobody: 4:47pm On Dec 18, 2012
I believe you should read songs of solomon. Hearts get broken when people don't get what they want. Have you ever wanted something so bad, you could almost touch it and then someone else walks away with it. Expectations may also be unfulfilled and it just breaks your heart.Somewhere in proverbs it says hope deferred makes the heart sick.

The bible cannot record all the male/female dynamics in the bible but you should know that since they are human beings hearts must have been broken.

Since male and female are humans with blood running through their veins and emotions and a brain and this is life sometime, somehow, somewhere white or black or yellow someone's expectation will be cut short,someone's dream unfulfilled,someone's plan will not come to fruition and they will be heart broken.

1 Like

Re: How Many People Broke Thier Partner's Heart In The Bible? Lets Be Sincere! by k00lxpert(m): 6:20pm On Dec 18, 2012
andromida: I believe you should read songs of solomon. Hearts get broken when people don't get what they want. Have you ever wanted something so bad, you could almost touch it and then someone else walks away with it. Expectations may also be unfulfilled and it just breaks your heart.Somewhere in proverbs it says hope deferred makes the heart sick.

The bible cannot record all the male/female dynamics in the bible but you should know that since they are human beings hearts must have been broken.

Since male and female are humans with blood running through their veins and emotions and a brain and this is life sometime, somehow, somewhere white or black or yellow someone's expectation will be cut short,someone's dream unfulfilled,someone's plan will not come to fruition and they will be heart broken.

i really salute ur comment, may d source never dry...now well said...in a relationship(that must involve duo), i think separation is not isolation, rather, its an open door to more opportunities, experiences & yardstick to attain some long awaited abandoned goals in ones life. if u refused to forget what is 'ex', then u may not gather the moxie to forge ahead & be successful according to the plan of God 4 u. the only dis-heartning thing i hav ever seen is, fixing a date 4 an engagement or wedding & few days to the wedding, the 2nd party asks 4 d cancellation of the wedlock, due to some circumstances beyond or in their control that one is a case study on its own anyway. hav a nice night

(1) (Reply)

If Ur Wife Or Spouse Got Raped / How To Keep Your Marriage Going / How To Play Hard To Get With A Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.