Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,173 members, 7,815,105 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

Nigerian Men Regretting Getting Married To Nigerian Women In The United States - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Men Regretting Getting Married To Nigerian Women In The United States (860 Views)

He Raped Me, Now Getting Married To My Best Friend... / Photos: The Girl Who Got Married To A Portrait Finally Replied Linda Ikeji / Pastor Says I Should Marry An Ifa Worshipper, Now I Am Regretting —wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Men Regretting Getting Married To Nigerian Women In The United States by diasporascope: 3:28am On Dec 19, 2012
www.diasporascope.com published an article with lessons for Nigerian men and women who are married or wishing to get married.

The preposterous, grotesque and senseless massacre of 20 kids in the Unites States Connecticut school is a reminder of the impending ominious experience Nigerian families in the US might grapple with in a no distant time. Read on and leaave your comments on the site:

http://www.diasporascope.com/shooting-in-connecticut-and-matters-arising-in-nigerian-families-in-the-us-by-paul-omoruyi/
Re: Nigerian Men Regretting Getting Married To Nigerian Women In The United States by Callotti: 6:53pm On Dec 19, 2012
The feeling di kwa seriously mutual o!
Even with my darling darling husband wey nor dey gif me any wahala. . . .I would not touch a Nigerian man with a 10-foot pole if I came back to this world.

America teaches AFRICAN women something. . . .don't tolerate any bull from any man.
House wife nor dey reign o.
As we are still bonafide and sanctified. . . .we thian godioh! grin
Oh! How I wish I was born a WHITE AMERICAN WOMAN in the heart of DIXIELAND! grin

(1) (Reply)

This Is A Month Of LOVE. How Did You Meet Your Spouse? That Lovely Day!!! / Mother And Daughter Reunited After 40 Years Through Facebook. / Don't Know What To Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.