Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,322 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:48 AM

Actor Kenneth Okoli Kidnapped In Imo - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Actor Kenneth Okoli Kidnapped In Imo (15675 Views)

Five Fulani HerdsĀ­men Kidnapped In Abia Community / How A Woman Was Randomly Kidnapped In Rivers State Yesterday / Pastor Hacks Banker Wife To Death In Imo [graphic Photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Actor Kenneth Okoli Kidnapped In Imo by geeez: 9:06am On Dec 19, 2012
And kidnapping is a lot worse than armed robbery. With a robber, its instant and they dispossess you of the things with you but with kidnapping, you're subjected to the mental torture of whether or not you will survive it which could last for days, weeks or months and in the end, they dispossess you of money you don't even own leaving you with a huge pile of debts and favors to pay back in most instances.

Just pray I never get to experience this. The trauma is worse than the ransom

It's the next most gruesome crime after suicide killings and assassinations in my opinion
Re: Actor Kenneth Okoli Kidnapped In Imo by Okijajuju1(m): 9:07am On Dec 19, 2012
NNA!!! Imo State Boys I dey hail o!!

Abeg make person throway salute give Rochas Okorocha for me?!

Tell am say Now the bail money for Kenneth and Nkiru is now 100 Million naira each.. But we dey do promo.. Bail one, get one free. . . grin grin

1 Like

Re: Actor Kenneth Okoli Kidnapped In Imo by geeez: 9:10am On Dec 19, 2012
Okija_juju: NNA!!! Imo State Boys I dey hail o!!

Abeg make person throway salute give Rochas Okorocha for me?!

Tell am say Now the bail money for Kenneth and Nkiru is now 100 Million naira each.. But we dey do promo.. Bail one, get one free. . . grin grin

So this is something you should be proud of? This is one major reason why no one wants to invest in the SE and SS
Re: Actor Kenneth Okoli Kidnapped In Imo by Okijajuju1(m): 9:12am On Dec 19, 2012
geeez:

So this is something you should be proud of? This is one major reason why no one wants to invest in the SE and SS

Who be this one na?!

Who tell you to come invest for our area?!

Without una investments, we SS & SE still contribute over 60% of GNI every year, and its that our money that they still share to your pauper states..

Abeg drex go far if you no come to bail person... angry

2 Likes

Re: Actor Kenneth Okoli Kidnapped In Imo by DeGrace01(m): 9:14am On Dec 19, 2012
ls quite unforturnate, this is a very bad trend capable of ruining the future of the youths our brainless govt has already jeopadised.
Please God come to our rescue before we turn into Somalia. Those involve in this illicit act remember there is God, everyday for the thief but one day hmmmm.
Re: Actor Kenneth Okoli Kidnapped In Imo by geeez: 9:16am On Dec 19, 2012
Okija_juju:

Who be this one na?!

Who tell you to come invest for our area?!

Without una investments, we SS & SE still contribute over 60% of GNI every year, and its that our money that they still share to your pauper states..

Abeg drex go far if you no come to bail person... angry

I have investments in the SS but never will I consider the SE and take away the SS from the SE and tell me what you have left in your nose poking region. This is just a flash of what your Biafra republic will look like. Omugo
Re: Actor Kenneth Okoli Kidnapped In Imo by Okijajuju1(m): 9:18am On Dec 19, 2012
geeez:

I have investments in the SS but never will I consider the SE and take away the SS from the SE and tell me what you have left in your nose poking region. This is just a flash of what your Biafra republic will look like. Omugo

Nwokem... its obvious that you came here to spoil market.. What has Biafra got to do with anything?!

Okay, you are right, we dont have anything.. OKBye!!

1 Like

Re: Actor Kenneth Okoli Kidnapped In Imo by crisycent: 9:30am On Dec 19, 2012
This Kenneth guy muscle go don calm down now....shey na kidnappers you wan dey show ur muscles? mteeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Actor Kenneth Okoli Kidnapped In Imo by eduson77(m): 9:31am On Dec 19, 2012
make i hide myself b4 dey kidnap me too.

3 Likes

Re: Actor Kenneth Okoli Kidnapped In Imo by Aderostock(m): 9:32am On Dec 19, 2012
Okija_juju:

Nwokem... its obvious that you came here to spoil market.. What has Biafra got to do with anything?!

Okay, you are right, we dont have anything.. OKBye!!
Okija juju, why are you running away? I thought you have juju to defend yourself. Gosh! Geez, go kill you ooooo
Re: Actor Kenneth Okoli Kidnapped In Imo by Okijajuju1(m): 9:34am On Dec 19, 2012
Aderostock:
Okija juju, why are you running away? I thought you have juju to defend yourself. Gosh! Geez, go kill you ooooo

I realize say that guy problem and my own no be mate at all... grin grin

Abeg I don free am jor!! Na these two market wey we carry wey Rochas no wan bail dey give me haedache..

Anybody wey Sabi Rocahs, tell am say ehn fit price o!! Say no be Supermarket paroles we dey do here...

2 Likes

Re: Actor Kenneth Okoli Kidnapped In Imo by Deffwill(m): 9:37am On Dec 19, 2012
They Must be after his Etisalat money... grin grin grin
Re: Actor Kenneth Okoli Kidnapped In Imo by kalufelix(m): 9:37am On Dec 19, 2012
anada nollywood blockbuster....wias sam dede naa?gerrin 2 dat jungle and rescue dem
Re: Actor Kenneth Okoli Kidnapped In Imo by mirob(f): 9:38am On Dec 19, 2012
They should leave this struggling actors and actresses alone cos they too hustled to get where they are today, let them concentrate on the politicians that are squandering our oil money thereby leaving us with nothing in this country.
Re: Actor Kenneth Okoli Kidnapped In Imo by Deffwill(m): 9:39am On Dec 19, 2012
eduson77: make i hide myself b4 dey kidnap me too.

grin grin grin grin My brother.., at this rate no one is safe o!

1 Like

Re: Actor Kenneth Okoli Kidnapped In Imo by Okijajuju1(m): 9:40am On Dec 19, 2012
ypzilanti:

What are you smoking? Are they politicians? Is it their job to feed you? Better target your frustration to the right people and not Nigerians who are hustling to feed selves and family. For your information, most successful people in Nigeria are housing and feeding unemployed family members. That alone is enough charity for one person. In other countries, that is governments work. Successful Nigerians are subsidizing Nigerian government.

Did you really ask that?!
Re: Actor Kenneth Okoli Kidnapped In Imo by ypzilanti: 9:46am On Dec 19, 2012
Okija_juju:

Did you really ask that?!

Yes, I asked a rhetorical question. Your response is not making any sense to me.
Re: Actor Kenneth Okoli Kidnapped In Imo by eduson77(m): 9:48am On Dec 19, 2012
bet me,
them go soon start to kidnap goats and dogs..
but i bet you,their cup 4 don full by then.
Deffwill:

grin grin grin grin My brother.., at this rate no one is safe o!
Re: Actor Kenneth Okoli Kidnapped In Imo by DGranite(m): 9:50am On Dec 19, 2012
Hmm d ministry is growing kidnapping pentecostal ministry. D church with a difference

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Soldier Rescues Success, Homeless Girl Who Lost Parents To Boko Haram / 'i Went Into Robbery To Pursue My Footballing Career'-suspect / MNJTF Airstrikes Kill ISWAP Leaders, Gorgore, Ibrahim, Lawan In Lake Chad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.