Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,938 members, 7,956,529 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 01:24 PM

The Christian And Music - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Christian And Music (1816 Views)

The Pioneers (Fathers) Of The Christian Faith In Nigeria / I Am A Christian And Love God But I Still Keep Fornicating / I'm A Christian And I Smoke Herbs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Christian And Music by Dibangoking(m): 6:11am On Jan 03, 2013
Image123:
Spiritual songs appeal more to the spirit. e.g psalms and hymns. Fleshly songs(what is called carnal songs or worldly songs) appeal more to the flesh or body.It's of little worth to the inside.
examples in the available songs in the music industry(be more specific)
Re: The Christian And Music by Image123(m): 4:12pm On Jan 03, 2013
Dibangoking: examples in the available songs in the music industry(be more specific)
spiritual songs e.g How great thou art.
I don't really know carnal songs but you'll probably hear alot on the radio and tv. The world loves its own.
Re: The Christian And Music by Dibangoking(m): 6:04pm On Jan 03, 2013
Image123:
spiritual songs e.g How great thou art.
I don't really know carnal songs but you'll probably hear alot on the radio and tv. The world loves its own.
hmmnn....(goes home thinking)
Re: The Christian And Music by Dibangoking(m): 11:27am On Jan 07, 2013
More talks(opinion) please.....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Secret Of Midnight Praise / Reverend Lee Stoneking Shares How Jesus Raised Him From The Dead At The UN / Be Careful Of The Kind Of Anointing Oil You Buy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.